Tell me about you implantation bleeding! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 10dpo, and I just had the smallest tinge of rust coloured bleeding in my cm, but my temps are still high (98.8). When did you get IB? What did it look like?
#2 of 8 Old 07-10-2013, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

This is an old thread but maybe some help to you. Is is driving you crazy the waiting??????? I'm waiting too so ...

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/744551/symptoms-of-implantation-what-are-your-implantation-symptoms

#3 of 8 Old 07-10-2013, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I only had implantation bleeding with DS, and it was on 6 or 7dpo. It was pinkish-red, just a few drops, and made me put a pad on, thinking my period was early and I caught it before it surprised me.

I was ttc, so I kept checking my pad and there was no more blood... About a week later I tested and got a positive.

I've had streaks of blood in my cm before (looked like little threads), but it didn't seem to correspond to much of anything.

Good luck, I hope you get the news you're hoping for!

tea6.gifcancer-beating wife to caffix.gif DH since 7/4/09, mother to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 5/1/11 + energy.gifDD 8/21/2013

angel1.gif (4/09) angel1.gif (5/12)

#4 of 8 Old 07-10-2013, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter

A thread is what this looks like to me...rust coloured, and I was checking my cm at the time, so I don't it would of even come out noticeably on toilet paper.
#5 of 8 Old 07-10-2013, 12:19 PM

Interesting. headscratch.gif  I hope some other (more experienced) women join in here!

tea6.gifcancer-beating wife to caffix.gif DH since 7/4/09, mother to REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 5/1/11 + energy.gifDD 8/21/2013

#6 of 8 Old 07-22-2013, 01:52 PM

OP, did you end up testing?

#7 of 8 Old 07-22-2013, 02:09 PM

Its been almost two weeks now, so you probably know if you're pregnant or not. In case this helps anyone, i'll share my experience. I didn't have any implantation spotting at all with my first. With my second, i waited until two days before i was expecting my period to test, got a dark positive and then a few hours later i went to the bathroom, when i wiped there was a small amount (a half dollar size) of dark red blood. I wiped again, freaked out that i might be miscarrying, and there was still some dark red blood but less than the first wipe. I didnt have any other spotting for the rest of the pregnancy so i figure that was implantation.
#8 of 8 Old 07-26-2013, 01:56 PM

If you check your cm at your cervix you sometimes might see blood from disrupting the surface of your cervix. 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page