Back and forth tests... What gives?! Any thoughts? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 07-12-2013, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here's what's up
Over the last week I have gotten:
A)one faint positive on a Wondfo strip, the only one left from my stash (red dye)
B)faint positives and negatives from two different boxes of FRERs. Kind of in an every other day pattern (red dye)
C)faint positives only from Accuclear brand (blue dye)
D)negatives only from digital, though all have a line on the strip inside (blue dye)
E)negatives only from "first signal" brand (red dye)
F)faint positives and negatives from New Choice brand (red dye)

All faint lines have shown up within the time limit and have color to them, aren't greyish like evaps. I am officially late as of today.

What the heck gives?! I am so frustrated. Either I have gotten bad batches from multiple brands, or this is another early loss, or I'm pregnant and hcg is still low and *somehow* some of the tests are extra sensitive and picking it up anyway... Or.... ??? I have these symptoms: super hungry for BURGERS lol which I (aside from times I have been pregnant) only like to have like... Once in a blue moon. And I'm currently hungry for one DAILY lol... Also, queasy mornings - gag at random things throughout the day. Extra tired. Full feeling in my womb. Sore boobs off and on. Crampy feeling for several days. With AF i dont cramp until AF actually starts. I think there might be another thing or two but I can't remember right now (umm pregnancy brain?)

Thoughts anyone?

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#2 of 8 Old 07-12-2013, 01:57 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)

Does that mean you are one day late of bleeding......say day 15????

Can you try to hold on for one more day?

How about first response?

How may times have you tested?????LOL

It's funny I am on the wait to and I feel like going to the store and buying every test................trying to wait so that when I get my positive, i am positive it is a positive. Try to hang in there mama!!!!!

#3 of 8 Old 07-12-2013, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Yes I am 1 day late. I am trying hold on! First response is FRER... I have had positives and negatives with them like almost exactly every other day. Ugh! As for how many... Ugh... I've been using like 2 tests a day, each from different brands so like... Probably a dozen or so tests? Lol

I had an early loss (5 weeks) in February and so I am testing early and often now each cycle because we have been trying for a year and if I am having a lot of early losses (that I previously didnt know about) I'd like to know so we can try to fix whatever is wrong. It is just sooo hard seeing it going back and forth and knowing it is probably another early loss greensad.gif so I am hoping maybe someone out there might have had a similar experience with back and forth + and - tests and could give me some insight!

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#4 of 8 Old 07-12-2013, 02:25 PM

* I am sorry to hear this mama!!! Hugs to you and hopefully someone has information about the inconclusive results.

#5 of 8 Old 07-13-2013, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Hugs Ren! I hear you on testing early and often to check for multiple early losses. We went through that when TTC number two, although I didn't realize what was happening until a couple years ago. I would often have faint positives before AF was expected and then nothing on the day was a couple days late and then AF would show.

Is there anyway you can get a blood draw done? And have you Beta done to see if/what your numbers are like?

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#6 of 8 Old 07-16-2013, 01:11 AM - Thread Starter

Update: I have taken several more tests and still continue to get negatives and faint positives alternating. As I am now several days late I'm starting to worry about ectopic. greensad.gif so I am hoping to get in for a quantitative test in the next couple of days.

-Laura

wife of Ben

TTC #3

#7 of 8 Old 07-16-2013, 07:01 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Hugs Ren! I hope you get some answers soon, that is very strange! Fingers crossed that everything is ok and it's just your response to tests this time!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#8 of 8 Old 07-16-2013, 07:41 AM

Hugs to you!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page