4 days late, BFN's, everyone thinks I'm pregnant... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-18-2013, 04:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

So DP and I are trying to conceive. I am fairly certain I felt ovulation happen on 6/30. We dtd several times in the days surrounding that. I am nauseas, exhausted, dull cramps since 5 dpo, increased white CM, absolutely no sign of AF. I just "feel" pregnant (or at least I did until all these BFN's started making think I am totally insane)

I was checking cervical mucous during my cycle but not temping. I had EWCM the three days leading up to when I felt ovulation. Here I am, 18 dpo, with too many negative tests and an AF that is 4 days late....I think the most frustrating thing of it all is that I have had, no lie, 6 different people all tell me that they feel like i'm pregnant, that I have that pregnant glow or they somehow intuitively know I'm pregnant and they didn't even know we were trying to conceive. When it came up they all had the same response of, "I was wondering when you were going to tell me! You're totally already pregnant, just go pee on a stick already!" When I randomly got a text message from a dear friend telling me I needed to go pee on a stick because she just knew I was pregnant, I decided this is all getting to be comical how certain everyone seems. I think their validation of the fact that I have felt pregnant for the last week is only making me feel crazier! If I'm not pregnant, I just wish AF would show up already so I can move on. But I feel like until I start bleeding its hard to trust the negative tests.

I had one $store test yesterday that was either a very faint positive or an evaporation line, but FRER was negative this morning. With my other three kids I definitely had a positive test by now. I've definitely heard stories of women getting really late BFP's but at what point do I stop holding out hope for the results to change?? This whole process is totally crazy making!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-18-2013, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

yeah  should be positive by now.  But yo never know you may have ovulated late. Test again in a few days.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page