implantation question after a few losses - look at my chart? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-25-2013, 06:23 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Hi ladies,

I used to be part of The One Thread regularly but have had three losses in a year and am not actively trying to get pregnant anymore (would love a baby, but the anxiety after my losses is pretty heavy still). My last mc was in March. I have always charted whether planning/avoiding pregnancy, and just abstain or use condoms during ovulation when avoiding.

I have a big dip on my chart today (8 dpo) but I woke up cold and shivering because my man stole the covers. Does that make my basal temp lower? Also, if you look at my chart you'll see BD on cycle day 12 and 14, on which we used condoms. I ovulated on cycle day 16, and have gotten pregnant using condoms once before. (I actually was very anxious about doing this, because I don't think using a condom when I know I am ovulating is reliable, but my husband is so charming that I decided it would be fine...)

Anyway, does this look like implantation dip or is it because I woke up freezing?

Am I somewhat insane for even wondering about this since we used condoms?

I realize you can't actually tell me if I am pregnant or not, but anyone have a similar chart and how did it pan out?

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b2585">My Ovulation Chart</a>

#2 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Could be implantation. I don't know how much your skin temperature would affect your basal body temperature. I would assume not very much, but I really don't know. When do you usually get your period? You're 10DPO...you could try a test?  

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#3 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

That's true. I'd forgotten I could test this early. I usually wait until the day my period is due because I used to obsess and test constantly. I am more inclined to think it might be implantation since it shot even higher up after that. But it would be an unlikely scenario...but not impossible. I'll just pick up some tests. I always laugh when I see threads that are basically, "dear internet, do you think I am pregnant?" until I am the one needing opinions. :) 

Thanks for your input. 

#4 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 01:19 PM

Good luck mama. I know exactly what you mean about the "am I pregnant" posts. smile.gif patience is SO HARD.

Either way, don't forget to update this thread!

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#5 of 7 Old 07-26-2013, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Haha it is SO HARD to be patient. I have had weird hormones and cycles along with those mc I had, so normal pregnancy signs like sore breasts and nausea are just normal for me during 2WW. I did throw up my lunch, though, which seems excessive even for me. I'll test Sunday and confirm Monday at my doc if I get a positive. And I will certainly update.

In the meantime, ladies, still taking opinions. Do you think this looks like an implantation dip and then spike?

#6 of 7 Old 07-29-2013, 08:58 PM - Thread Starter

I was SURE I'd had implantation dip and then triphasic spike from 8 and 9 dpo, but I got my period today right on schedule. A few ill-timed crazy temps totally made me sweat all 2WW, haha.
#7 of 7 Old 07-30-2013, 04:42 AM

Thanks for the update! TWW strikes again. Curses!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page