Guess I need to test - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-29-2013, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

The last couple of weeks were just crazy. Yes, we did have sex unprotected but not actually to conceive right away since I thought I was on a 33-day cycle. Guess it turns out I got my period after 26 days (lighter than normal) and boom there goes my safe line. Since I did get my period I did not give it much thought but now I begin to wonder. I have felt very very tired lately and had to take naps during the day which I normally don't do (only did when I was pregnant with DD2), I fell down the stairs and are otherwise very clumsy (in my prev. pregnancies I dropped everything possible), my sacral bone has been killing me for the last 3 weeks and physical therapy did not really help  and I have gained weight (just a little plus I have been eating more sweets). Today I started burping, constantly without a stop (this happened to me when pregnant with DD1, right from the beginning to the very end). I still bf my DD2 now 15 month and my nipples are somewhat tender too, but she has been beginning to bite which I don't allow. Nonetheless she got me a view times anyhow. Now given all these clues and self observations, I guess it is time to take a test to be 100% sure what's going on. If not pregnant than what in the world could be going on?

How did you know it was time to test? 

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Have you tested? Good luck!

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky