Forum Jump: 

#121 of 273 Old 08-17-2013, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Well I tested this morning and got a bfn greensad.gif but that's okay

Awww I'm sorry :( Are you able to see your Dr at all in the next week? I know you have previously had a 45 day cycle, but if you don't get AF or a BFP in the next couple days, it could be a good step?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2013 View Post

Can anyone explain why FF isn't giving me crosshairs when I have had a raised temp for now 5 days and should be 5DPO, that is according to my temps AND ovulation test and ewcm days. I'm a bit puzzled by this...maybe I didn't temp enough lower temps before the rise? I only did a few days before it as was away on vacation. Could that be why?

FF seems to hate to give our crosshairs lol So if you are missing info then I would say that's probably why :(

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 273 Old 08-17-2013, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Question... So I'm about 2 days away from "O" and the past three days I've been experiencing some mild cramping.. Any ideas ladies or similar experiences? I just recently got off the Mirena on the 19th of July and have been trying to conceive ever since and on the 3rd of August had some light bleeding for two days.. Just in case you needed some history to go by. wink1.gif open to any and all thoughts.
#123 of 273 Old 08-17-2013, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I don't have health insurance so only doctor I can see is at a health dept they never help me greensad.gif lol
#124 of 273 Old 08-17-2013, 08:05 PM

Winter The way I understand it is that the coverline is drawn where the temperature is 2/10s of a degree higher than the previous 6 temperatures before it for 3 consecutive days. So if you didn't have 6 temps before the rise maybe it won't give you crosshairs? You can always manually override if you're sure :)

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#125 of 273 Old 08-17-2013, 09:41 PM

Has anyone on here had mirena iud??? I had one for almost two years and got mine taken out in oct 2012. It took til dec to get my period then it was normal a cpl months then off again and now it's messed up I'm just worried maybe its the mirena that messed me up. I need advice please. I don't have health insurance and my obgyn I had has moved out of state to another hospital. And I can only go to health dept and they don't seen concerned over nothing.
#126 of 273 Old 08-18-2013, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Has anyone on here had mirena iud??? I had one for almost two years and got mine taken out in oct 2012. It took til dec to get my period then it was normal a cpl months then off again and now it's messed up I'm just worried maybe its the mirena that messed me up. I need advice please. I don't have health insurance and my obgyn I had has moved out of state to another hospital. And I can only go to health dept and they don't seen concerned over nothing.
I've had the Mirena... Twice! I'm also worried. I've only had it out for about a month now though.
#127 of 273 Old 08-18-2013, 12:21 AM

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Hey ladies! Thanks for checking in on me. AF is about 9-10 days late (its so late I can barely keep count!) Hubs still thinks this is it but I'm going to wait a few more days before testing. I've had some very mild cramping, very normal mucous, nausea and cravings. I really don't know yall but i'm certainly praying this is the one!praying.gif

Manysplinters - my blog is called Watch Mo Run (www.watchmorun.com). 

And big congrats to the other BFPs! You go ladies! The rest of us are right behind you!

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Atlanta, GA
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#128 of 273 Old 08-18-2013, 06:35 AM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

monkeyscience, that is such fantastic news!  So happy for you!  joy.gif

delightedbutterfly, I guess that is sort of looking annovulatory, but it's not a given!  Sorry to hear about the stress of mil moving to town...greensad.gif

AFM -- Operation Zen is going smoothly (thanks I'm sure to being on vacation so long orngbiggrin.gif.)  Got a blazingly clear positive OPK yesterday and my temp just went up, so I'm waiting to know.  

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#129 of 273 Old 08-18-2013, 07:15 AM

Well I think I'm getting a regular cycle for me which makes me happy then all these weird cycles. No signs and ad showed up this morning right before me and my hubby were gonna bd lol. Glad I realized something was off right before but now I'm 45-47 day cycle for last two months that's okay now I can start really temping and know when I ovulate pretty excited smile.gif
RoseMomOf2boys likes this.
#130 of 273 Old 08-18-2013, 11:16 AM

Delighted and tantylynn thanks for your advice! I just put a random low temp in for the 4th day before O date as that is the last day of vacation so I didn't temp for it, and that has worked! So I guess you have to have 4 low pre-O temps for crosshairs to appear.

6DPO today, feeling calm, no symptoms and not planning to test tomorrow which is usually when I HAVE to test first, when it's too early anyway. Hoping my will power kicks in and I won't test yet. Not sure how early pregnancy symptoms can start and I forgot which DPO I was when the very sore tender boobs happened with my last BFP...so feeling clueless but wondering if I am this time.

Goodluck to everyone else trying to hold off testing!!

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#131 of 273 Old 08-18-2013, 07:35 PM

I've been staying away for a little while because I am discouraged and nervous - I had my RE appointment with DH. So far EVERYTHING is normal, which is great, but why isn't this happening for us?! The plan is one cycle of more tests, then starting Clomid and she suggested about 6 cycles of Clomid before moving right to IVF (which is apparently the best course for unexplained infertility). My health insurance plan says "Assistive Reproductive Technology" covered 100% after deductible, but when I called Highmark, they said IVF is not covered - so I have a little digging to do to find out what is what - if we get to that. I want to be mentally (and financially) prepared if we end up having to do IVF and pay for it out of pocket.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP's this month! That made me feel a little more optimistic about things. Hoping that there's more good news to come!

Please move me to waiting to know, FF says I'm 6 DPO.

Me (29) & DH (29) 9.5 years together, 2 years married, TTC since 4/2012.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

#132 of 273 Old 08-19-2013, 10:54 AM

marcyse we are cycle buddies! I hope you are pregnant this month and don't need any further intervention fingers crossed!

7DPO toay and resisted testing knowing it is really too early. I had some quite painful cramping for about an hour or so earlier today, so I'm wondering if that could have been implantation cramps? Now I'm extra anxious to start testing! I'm going to look online to see how long after implantation happens can a test be positive. Don't want to test tomorrow as still probably too early anyway.

Anyone else testing this week or weekend?

#133 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 10:14 AM

I'm about 12-13 days late. I finally broke down over the weekend and made a doctor's appointment. I still don't have any signs of AF showing up. the most is some mild cramping but who knows. The nurse seemed to think I was pregnant but thinks we should do a blood test to confirm. great. I hate needles. Anyway, my appointment is about an two hours and I'm so nervous! help.gif I'm trying to calm down but I can't. Part me hopes this is it but the other part is terrified that if its not, how will I feel? My poor husband is so excited but I'm scared. no period for almost two months???! This never happens to me.

Anyway, I guess we will know something shortly here.

Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

#134 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 10:24 AM

NaturallyMo - I've been thinking about you! I hope everything goes well today. I'm sure you are nervous and hopeful and skeptical all at the same time. Hopefully this appointment will bring you clarity and then you can process how you feel about everything. Good luck!!

Winter - Thanks for the good wishes, cycle buddy. Hoping we both get knocked up this month!!

Me (29) & DH (29) 9.5 years together, 2 years married, TTC since 4/2012.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

#135 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 12:24 PM

Thanks Marcyse. I'm trying to shake the nerves and leave home! 

Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

#136 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter

How'd today go Mo?

FF gave me solid crosshairs this morning and then when I was looking at something later on it changed them to dotted (more appropriate I think)... Completely shocked me at 5 am this morning as I was half asleep trying to enter in my info!

#137 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyMo View Post

I'm about 12-13 days late. I finally broke down over the weekend and made a doctor's appointment. I still don't have any signs of AF showing up. the most is some mild cramping but who knows. The nurse seemed to think I was pregnant but thinks we should do a blood test to confirm. great. I hate needles. Anyway, my appointment is about an two hours and I'm so nervous! help.gif I'm trying to calm down but I can't. Part me hopes this is it but the other part is terrified that if its not, how will I feel? My poor husband is so excited but I'm scared. no period for almost two months???! This never happens to me.

Anyway, I guess we will know something shortly here.

Wow, Naturally Mo, I can't believe your restraint!  I would have POAS by now if I were you.  Hope the news was positive!

AFM, I can't figure out what's going on, or I'm just kidding myself.  What I thought/think was AF appeared for 2 days (never have such a short period, except what I thought was my period with my first pregnancy), lots of cramping before and during, and now my breasts hurt (also never happens).  I was really hopeful, and that all fell apart on Saturday.  Now I'm just confused.  August was supposed to be our last month TTC because this fall brings moving, my return to work, and DH is going on tour for huge chunks of September and October, so it'll be nearly impossible anyway.  I'm not quite ready to let go.  Hopefully the start of the school year will be sufficient distraction, even though I will be surrounded by pregnant colleagues!  Going to doctor tomorrow to follow up on some tests my midwife did

I'm sure there are more August BFPs out there.  Good luck everyone!

#138 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 08:25 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

NaturallyMo -- I hope it went ok today!  Thinking of you!

delightedbutterfly -- Yay!!  Looks like it was just delayed due to stress!  

zbugmama -- that IS confusing!!  Good luck with the follow-ups.

marcyse and winter -- hoping these days of waiting go quickly...

scjp -- good idea to start temping!

AFM: 3DPO here and feeling hopeful.  Vacation is over... and the stress of the real world has already set in.  I want to go back to the land of no worries!  It was a wonderful place.    

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#139 of 273 Old 08-20-2013, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaJunkie View Post

Congrats on all the BFPs, everyone!  May your pregnancies and births be healthy and peaceful.

I'm feeling a bit sad and lost.  AF is due tomorrow or Sunday and I don't have a single pregnancy symptom.  gloomy.gif  My chart was so pretty this month and our timing was so perfect!  It has never taken this many cycles to get pregnant.  This is a particularly sad development because I had said that this would be our last cycle trying.  Now I'm faced with the dilemma of whether or not to continue trying for a 3rd.  So happy for everyone else, though!

TeaJunkie, how did it go? Many hugs and good wishes to you.

And as she said, congrats to all the BFPs this month! Wow, what a productive month ladies, congrats!

I test tomorrow (12 dpo) because I just can't take it anymore. I can't wait any more. I can't! Wish me luck.

#140 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 12:46 AM - Thread Starter

Jenjy- looks like we're cycle buddies! FF had me at 3DPO yesterday so since it's early morning here it'll be 4DPO now!!!! I'm still hesitant as my chart was all over this month but it fits for O as much as it can. Still not 100% sure but I'm feeling less stressed. Although some of that has to do with the fact that I started taking Vit D again and in large doses. At least I don't feel like the aniexty is going to eat me up!

Anaralia - can't wait to hear in the morning! Good luck testing!

I know I've missed some people but fingers crossed for everyone!

#141 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 04:15 AM

Glad it worked Winter :) We'll be anxiously awaiting those tests!

Thinking of you NaturallyMo!

zbugmama Is it possible it wasn't actually AF? How'd you go with the dr?

jenjy Welcome back to reality. Where life happens...and BFPs hopefully wink1.gif

Anaralia Can't wait to hear back on your tests either!

AFM, I'm now 18DPO. I had a tiny bit of brown spotting today greensad.gif And my nausea has dropped off the last 2 days... I'll just have to wait and see but this is how the loss started last time dang it. So far my temp has been flatlined for 5 days. We'll see what the morning holds!

T-lynn (25) married DH on 28/07/07 partners.gif DD Isla born 28/03/12 diaper.gif TTC #2

#142 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 04:59 AM

Hi everyone!  I'm new to this thread.  My husband and I are TTC #1 after a miscarriage at 6 weeks in June. I was hopeful for a BFP last cycle, but AF showed again, so I'm waiting to ovulate.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I skimmed over the previous posts and saw quite a few BFPs, so that's good to see! :) Here's a link to my chart...

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44d534/][img]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44d534//thumb.png[/img]

My Ovulation Chart[/url]

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44d534/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

Me- 30, DH- 29, 2 pugs (Kirby and Tater), one angel1.gif (6/13) and expecting our rainbow1284.gif 5/14!!

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 rainbow1284.gif 37 38 39 40

#143 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 06:56 AM

Hi everyone. Here's the update from yesterday:

the nurse seem taken aback when I told her that the last time I saw AF was July 7. She scheduled me for a urine pregnancy test and then I went back for my examine with the doctor. The doctor said that my urine test was negative and that I could either wait for AF to show up or they could give me something to make her come. I opted to wait.

I should have my blood test results back today to see if I am indeed not pregnant. I guess I'll just be playing the waiting game and see if I O anytime soon.

Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

#144 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 07:02 AM

Naturallymo I got af July 4 and I just now started 3 days ago. So maybe ur cycle is taking longer than usual to show up I had to figure that out when it was the same amount if time as last cycle, my cycles just got longer maybe that is happening with u but fingers crossed for positive pregnancy
#145 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

updated to here

#146 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 02:56 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Aww, thinking of you,  NaturallyMo...

tantylynn - It certainly didn't seem like AF.  Just a day and a half and then some spotting.  Currently feeling crampy on and off and just nodded off reading to DD.  Today's doctor visit was to check my thyroid, which my midwife recommended, but I heard the doctor ask for an hcg test as well.  Seems early to me but not sure how the blood test works.  (This month was nearly impossible to keep track of anything with vacation, my 3 y.o.,  and DH's work schedule picking up).  Whatever she finds, she's going to call me Friday at the latest.

Looking forward to having a little more information, trying not to hope to hard

#147 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 07:27 PM

NaturallyMo and zbugmama How confusing! Atleast the drs will be able to shed some light on the situation now. Fingers crossed for both of you!

AFM My temp was up this morning and spotting has stopped - yippee! 

#148 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 09:25 PM

Still thinking about everyone on here and sending BFP wishes!

I really didn't know what was going on for a while because AF was due Saturday (for my normal 11 day LP), but didn't show until yesterday afternoon.  Looking at my chart, I can't believe that I actually had a textbook cycle where I ovulated on day 14 and had a 14 day LP.  I've never had that!  I guess using acupuncture and tea to balance my cycle worked.  I would have preferred if it had also gotten me a BFP, but baby steps!  winky.gif

For those that asked why I had a deadline, we live in Arizona and I told DH when we moved here that I refused to go through my second trimester in the Summer.  So if we skipped Summer, DS2 and this babe would be almost 4 years apart and I'm not sure I want that spacing.  It was so easy to get pregnant with DS1 (one cycle) and DS2 (two cycles) that I thought I was being generous by giving us a 3 cycle window this time.  We are still going ahead for this cycle, since my EDD would be May 27th, but I really don't know where we'll go from there if this cycle doesn't work.  I told DH the other option is to leave AZ, which we would all be happy to do!  Please move me to Waiting to O!

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#149 of 273 Old 08-21-2013, 09:33 PM

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
aww NaturallyMo, how frustrating. hoping they figure it out quickly.

monkeyscience- I've been afk for a few days, and maybe you're not hanging around here since you got your BFP (go you!!) but I didn't want to leave you hanging. I was reading that afternoon was the best time to test OPK, but my kit said FMU, so I assumed I should follow the directions smile.gif I should have taken pictures. my last four or five cycles have been almost regular (since going off depo), except every month they're a little shorter, which is weird. not sure what to think about that. I was temping for a couple cycles, but my sister convinced me I was doing it wrong, so I stopped. now I'm pretty sure SHE was wrong, and I'm planning to start up again this next cycle. it would have made this cycle a lot less stressful!!

trying to wait a couple more days before I start peeing on sticks, whee! especially since I have a job interview in the morning, haha.

Me 31, married to Wolf since 09/10. baby #1 due May 3!

#150 of 273 Old 08-22-2013, 02:03 AM

jenjy I want to go back to the land of no worries on vacation too! It was wonderful! joy.gif A whole year to wait for the next one now irked.gif

Anaralia good luck testing today, can't wait to hear your results! Fingers crossed.

tantylynn glad the spotting has stopped and your temps are staying up, good luck to you!

eazar welcome, I hope your stay is short and you get that BFP soon!

naturallymo aw I am sorry to hear that, do they know why else your cycle could be so long? How disappointing and confusing for you guys greensad.gif

clarwyn good luck at your job interview! Nothing like one of those to distract from POAS haha

zbugmama same here we are thinking of taking a break if this cycle hasn't worked too, not 100% sure yet but I feel 50/50 about it which is strange because I thought I would feel different. Maybe I just need a break from all the ttc madness.

AFM 10 DPO today, I got the tests out and realized I only have 3 tests! And I don't plan on buying anymore so I reluctantly put them back in the box!! I didn't want to test this early anyway, but  I couldn't resist, anyway it doesn't matter now because I don't have enough tests to do it early. My plan is to test from 13DPO now which is when AF is due. 3 days to go! Will I be able to make it tho? I know it will be extra hard not to test tomorrow, I just want to know one way or the other right now!! nut.gif

Tags
Trying To Conceive , Fertility And Conception The Essential Guide To Boosting Your Fertility And Conceiving A Healthy Bab , Fertility Demystified A Self Teaching Guide , Fertility Facts Conceive Magazine Editors , Fertility Indicator Bioself

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page