Nursing Mamas TTC September - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 155 Old 10-14-2013, 08:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ericaf, it sounds like you've got a handle on your charts.  I'm 33 also, and have nursed through two pregnancies already, and plan on doing the same. I do think that nursing may be why I have a harder time getting pregnant, but have never been concerned that it is impossible or that I need to ween to get or stay pregnant.  (That being said, I did just have a 8 week miscarriage, but I chalk that to genetics and statistics more than anything: my mom had 7 babies and 4 MCs, and all of my sisters, whether they BF or not, have a lot of MCs.)   It looks like my LO is just a few months older than yours.  Despite all the charting and temping and such, I figured out that despite 34 day cycles, and thinking I was ovulating closer to day 20, I actually O around day 12.  Hopefully this is your month. 

AFM: I think I'm in the 2 week wait. Because of the MC, I have no idea where I am this cycle, so we're still doing the BD every other day, hopeing to catch the egg.  But, I am on Day 24, so waiting for something. I am worried about taking a test and having it show a false positive because of the MC and my HCG levels still being up, so I don't think I'll take it until I'm 6 weeks from my first day of the MC.  I'm certainly not holding my breath, but hoping for a July baby regardless.  Also, DS has ramped up his nursing a bit, and I find myself nursing at night again more than I'd like.  If AF shows up, I'll get serious about no night time nursing again, but for now in this unknown cycle, I'm enjoying it just a bit. 

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#122 of 155 Old 10-14-2013, 09:04 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Best of luck to you Piratemere!

Wengrin, just wondering, where did you get your information re: breastfeeding and hormones and pregnancy if a mom is >35?  I'm trying to find some info to this affect and would like it if you could point me in the right direction.  I've just turned 35 and it seems that there is not a lot of good news for us ladies "of a certain age".

What I've seen (and there are not a lot of studies, mostly "expert" opinions) suggest that if a pregnancy is established, then breastfeeding bears no effect.  I've included a citation of the only study that I've found on the subject (abstract only, but I think the full text is available as well).

Thinking of all you ladies!!! Hugs!

Does breastfeeding induce spontaneous abortion?

1. Hiroshige Ishii

Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009

DOI: 10.1111/j.1447-0756.2009.01072.x

Keywords:

• breastfeeding;
  • lactation counseling;
  • postpartum care;
  • pregnancy;
  • spontaneous abortion

Abstract

Aim:  To verify the hypothesis that even if breastfeeding is continued during pregnancy, there are no harmful effects on pregnancy.

Methods:  The outcomes of pregnancies in mothers who continued breastfeeding during pregnancy were studied. One hundred and ten pregnant women were recruited who had one full-term baby, no experience of premature birth or abortion, and who continued to breastfeed at diagnosis of pregnancy. Age and pregnancy history matched 774 pregnant women were selected as a control group. All of the control women stopped breastfeeding at least 3 months before becoming pregnant. We reviewed the outcome of each pregnancy retrospectively from patient records. Statistical analysis was conducted using the χ2 test.

Results:  Eight of 110 pregnancies (7.3%) resulted in spontaneous abortion in the breastfeeding group, and 65 of 774 pregnancies (8.4%) in the control group. There were no statistically significant differences between the two groups (P > 0.05).

Conclusion:  Even if the mother is pregnant, breastfeeding should be continued until natural weaning occurs. Further study is required to conclude safety of breastfeeding and premature birth.

#123 of 155 Old 10-14-2013, 11:32 AM

piratemere: Ohhhhhh, it's so nice to see someone going through the same thing as me! (Is that bad that it makes me feel better? Haha!) Are you charting as well? Do you have one I could stalk :wink Do you find that if DS son nurses more at night, that it changes when you ovulate? I'm wondering if that is what is going on with me as Ruby has started sleeping through the night more and more lately and my last cycle was way long for me! My temp dropped significantly today so I'm expecting my period later today or tomomorrow and today is CD 31 for me (13 DPO) which is very average for me. She's so hit or miss though with nursing in the night. She'll go a week sleepig through the night, then all of a sudden she'll be up and want to nurse for 3 days in a row or something like that. I don't get it! We've tried having my husband go in and get her to go back to sleep, but she goes absolutely buckwild until I nurse her. It's totally ridiculous. And by then she's flat out AWAKE and takes hours to go back to sleep. No bueno!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35***40

Breast cancer survivor!
#124 of 155 Old 10-17-2013, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ericaf- I have been ttc since I got my first PPAF once we night weaned my DS (just turned 2). I will be 39 in January.

Sierra- I shouldn't have posted my opinion wihout considering how it might affect some of the mamas on this board. I hope I didn't offend anyone...I know that nursing is a very personal thing (something that I TREASURED and loved every moment of...and struggled with fully weaning when the time came, but for our situation DS was ready. He didn't fight it at all...he will occasionally ask "I nurse??" And I just smile and remind him that we have no more nursies...he puts his hand on my breast and will kiss me, and sleep nuzzled up close to them...I have noticed more since he weaned.)

The advice for me came from my OB and the lactation consultant that I worked with since DS was born. They both said that exclusive extended nursing affects your estrogen and progesterone and can cause decrease in uterine tone, dryness, etc similar to what we go through in menopause. My doctor said that elevated prolactin is partly the culprit..and that sometimes makes conceiving/implantation difficult. He said women with AMA (advanced maternal age) have even more difficulties because our egg quality declines and that adds to our chances of chemical pregnancies and miscarriages. When I ran it past the lactation consultant she at first disagreed and said "if you're going to miscarry, then you'll unfortunately miscarry....nursing or not." She did also say that she has worked with many women (AMA) who nurse throughout pregnancy and then tandem nurse (which I think would be a beautiful thing .... What better way to get your toddler to understand sharing your time with the new baby and curb some of the natural jealousy that takes place, than by nursing both of them. I think that would be such a blessing....)

As she and I talked though she did say that she has heard from some of her AMA mothers on the advice of their OB that low progesterone (from extended nursing) and elevated prolactin can contribute to poor quality of the lush lining of the uterus needed to sustain a pregnancy. She said she hasn't seen any research study to confirm this but to me it was something to consider. I also belong to a group (similar to LLLI) called Galaxy Moms where I live. There were a handful of other moms who also experienced infertility and/or early miscarriage while nursing and chose to wean.

Taking all of that and considering my age, I felt like weaning was the best thing for us. If I was 36 or 37 even....I would have taken my chances and given it another year of trying.

I also have a friend (who is 40) who just had a baby born early at 35 weeks and was diagnosed with trisomy 13. Obviously this is a genetic mutation and couldn't have been prevented...but I just personally felt my clock ticking approaching 39 and knowing that I would likely be delivering at 40....so in my case because DS was ready and it didn't cause distress for him, I chose to wean in order to hopefully help my ttc efforts.

I totally should have chosen my words more carfefully...and I hope I didn't offend anyone. I am such a breastfeeding supporter, and I hope everyone on this board who continues to nurse has the ability to nurse throughout pregnancy!! It is such an amazing bond and connection....especially when you are worn down from being pregnant and just need a nap....what better way to sneak in a nap than to induce a milk coma and watch your baby/toddler sleep peacefully while you rest :-)

Please forgive me for opening my mouth and vomiting my own thoughts...without being considerate of the opinions of others.

Hope everyone is doing well!

AFM- AF came Monday after a faint positive at the doctors office 5 days before.....so I have an appt October 30th to see if anything can be done. I obviously have a problem with proper implantation. We'll see.....I'll let you know what I find out.

Take care!
#125 of 155 Old 10-17-2013, 08:45 AM

Sorry Ericaf- that was 6 months of trying. I've had one confirmed pregnancy which I lost at 5 weeks, 2 months ago. I hope you have great luck!! You are young! You should have no problems. I hope you are able to conceive quickly and have a happy and healthy pregnancy while nursing :-)
#126 of 155 Old 10-17-2013, 09:40 AM

Also forgot to mention that when I went in to have pregnancy confirmed at 4 weeks, they tested my progesterone and it was an 8. They gave me supplements but I guess the supplements work better if you start them 2-3 days after you ovulate...to give your uterine lining a chance to build up the thickness needed. So since that loss, I have started 200 mg of Prometrium at night. The first cycle after loss I didn't conceive, but this recent one I got a faint positive at a walk in clinic (I went in for UTI) and I was around 11 dpo. I should have gone in to the OB following that faint positive (not sure if there was anything they could have done) but instead I waited and kept testing...line remained faint, then got super faint. So I called OB and they had me come in for labs. I had started spotting that Monday, but it wasn't like a normal period....very dark and not heavy at all. Anyway labs came back negative so if I did have a little bean it didn't stick. So now I am starting over....on to the next try.

For what it's worth I weaned about a month ago. So weaning is either not helping me conceive, or it hasn't been long enough for my hormones to rebalance. One other consideration for me is that I have a rheumatoid-like arthritis of the spine. (Ankylosing Spondylitis) and I know it causes my bloodwork to show inflammation and my c reactive protein to be elevated. I don't know if that is a factor but I wonder....
#127 of 155 Old 10-17-2013, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wengrin View Post

I also belong to a group (similar to LLLI) called Galaxy Moms where I live.

As in, the "Milky" Way Galaxy? orngbiggrin.gif

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#128 of 155 Old 10-18-2013, 07:36 AM

wengrin: I hopeeeee we have no problem TTC this time around. I had a m/c the first time I got pregnant at 5 weeks, 6 days (after about 2 months of trying). Then when I got the all clear to get pregnant again, it was another 2 months and now we have our DD who is 13.5 months. I had breast cancer in 2010 and had a mastectomy on my left side. Thank goodness, I had no problems nursing on my "good" side and she was EBF till 6 months and is still going strong now about 4x a day on average. I never thought about it until recently, but... it makes me really sad I will never be able to tandem nurse. I guess I should be thankful, but I just wish I had two good boobs sometimes!! Maybe by the time we have our 2nd baby (fx), my first DD will only want to nurse like once or twice a day? I could probably handle that. My nipple may hate me though. Hah. :lol  Also, do you think it's dumb of me to think that since my LP is long enough and my temps stay up throughout it, that my progesterone levels are high enough to support a pregnancy? Just thinking too much again since we haven't weaned. 

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#129 of 155 Old 10-18-2013, 09:26 AM

Harmony- yes exactly!! The lady that organized it came up with the name and I thought that was so cool. The La Leche League sort of dissipated where we live...so this group formed and it is a lot of fun. I still go even though I'm not bf anymore. I just love being around other like-minded mamas who love bf their babies. There are so many stuck up people here...that look down on bf like it is sick or animalistic (my DH's family) so I had a hard time with that. The group was a great support network. DH is from South Georgia...his family is "Southern Baptist" and they are just very behind the times in many ways. They just don't know any better. I explained the benefits of nursing and extended bf, how your body produces different milk at different stages to meet the baby's needs. They just kept giving me the stare....it was so not fun to be around them. Fortunately they live an hour and half away so we didn't have to be around it much.

Ericaf- Bless you...that's amazing you are nursing with your good boob!! That must have been traumatic to go through breast cancer at such a young age. My mom and her two sisters both battled it. My mom had a tumor in her brain about 3 years later but she had radiation and so far so good! She is almost to the 5 year mark.

I bet at your young age your progesterone is just fine. If I were your age I would have continued to nurse DS, even if it was for comfort or habit. I enjoyed it sooo much and he did too.

Just this week he was really sick with 104 fever (finally came down yesterday and he is back in track today thankfully) but a couple times he asked to nurse and I know it was because he needed comfort. I almost let him try...even though the milk is gone.

But anyway I would personally think your good LP and high temps means your progesterone is just fine. If your temps were dropping or you had spotting that would be a sign....but you're obviously doing great!

Also re: tandem nursing I bet by the time the new baby is born, your DD would only want to nurse for comfort and it wouldn't be too demanding. Not like long feedings. You and your boob might be able to pull it off! That would be so cool. Either way...even if you're only able to nurse DD while you're pregnant that is wonderful. Sometimes I hear your supply goes down or the taste of the milk changes so your toddler may lose interest. (That would be an easy way to transition without her feeling like the new baby is taking over her boob) :-) You rock girl....I admire your determination. That is an amazing story to beat cancer and then nurse with your healthy boob. I wish you continued health and hopefully a BFP very soon!!
#130 of 155 Old 10-18-2013, 10:33 AM

So, I'm making up symptoms, and even though I know I'm being ridiculous, I can't help myself. I'm exactly 4 weeks past when I started to miscarry.  We have BDed pretty consistently for the last 3 weeks (every other day). Every twinge in my breasts, or crazy dream, and I tell myself I must be pregnant. Then, yesterday I rode my horse, and I totally kept peeing a bit every time she moved quickly.  The funny thing was, I rode in a 3 day clinic last weekend, and didn't have that problem at all, and went 8 hours without peeing. So, I must be pregnant, right? ;)  Seriously, though, I'm heading to the dollar store to buy some tests this afternoon.  My worry is, though, that with the MC I will still have elevated HCG levels and get a false positive - so even if I get one, I will probably not believe it, or call in and get bloodwork done, just to make sure.  Also, if for some reason my uterus isn't ready and I miscarry again, that stresses me out also.  Not that I'm pregnant, but if I am...   I'd like to wait until after the weekend to test, but I'll keep you ladies posted.  Aghhh.  

"Well behaved women seldom make history." Laurel Ulrich   To make my mark I familybed2.gifnovaxnocirc.giffly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFhbac.gif waterbirth.jpgcd.gif adoptionheart-1.gif, among other things,  and try to live a sustainable, natural life. My brood includes DD1, DS1 2 and 3, and expecting another in Aug 2014. 
#131 of 155 Old 11-04-2013, 10:11 AM

Hi ladies I have been quiet here lately as we decided to night wean and do fertility treatments this past cycle.  DS still nursed 2-4 times a day but I cut out nights.  We did injectibles + IUI  (i'm 37.5 and did this same protocol to get DS after a 2 yr struggle clomid failed 2nd injectable cycle workedfor DS)  It seemed to work beta this morning was 123. 

DS 4/11

#132 of 155 Old 11-04-2013, 11:42 AM

Congratulations on the BFP Stretch!!!

Married to my favorite man in '07. Our firstborn came along in April 2012 (HBC), and our second is on the way, due sometime in May 2014 (planning an HBAC).
#133 of 155 Old 11-04-2013, 04:20 PM

wengrin: I don't know why, I'm just seeing your post now... sorry! Thank you for the kind words :) I was determined to BF and for as long as possible. I made the decision to save one boob for that reason!! It was definitely super hard in the beginning, but obviously... I couldn't tell you if it was harder with one boob or two because I've only ever done it with one! It worked fine for us. I had mastitis twice in the beginning, early on, and then we just figured out our flow together. It took till about 3 months for it to be regulated. She nurses about 4x a day now. When she wakes up, before her nap, once before dinner, and then at bedtime. She a super quick nurser, 3 minutes max. It was longer when she was younger, but she's definitley most efficient at it now!

stretch: Congrats on your BFP!! That's awesome! Just wondering for myself... did you have your period back before you nightweaned?

AFM: I'm 6DPO and already obsessing. Sigh. I'm going to wait to see what my temps are like this week, and if they're still up on Saturday... I'll test then. I'll be 11DPO then, and that's when I got my first faint BFP with my DD, so that day just feels special to me :)

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#134 of 155 Old 11-05-2013, 11:02 AM

ericaf - I got my cycle back a month after he turned 2 I did not nightwean to get it back.  I did move him out of our bed when he would wake up in the night he would come to our bed but not having him there to start cut the night time nursing a bit.  I was finding I would wake him when I was coming to bed which would start the all night buffet.  I started putting him down on a crib mattress on the floor next to our bed, so it was easy access when he would wake up.  I only fully nighweaned because we decided to do injectables and I preferred to not nurse so soon after being jabbed.  He has begun to regress the past 2 nights and I have given in and nursed him But I set my watch timer to limit it to 5 min.

DS 4/11

#135 of 155 Old 11-05-2013, 03:35 PM

Congrats Stretch!!! That's wonderful news!

Ericaf- good luck w/ the rest of your wait...I know it is so rough. I am 11 dpo and getting very faint lines but I have a history of early chemical pregnancies that don't stick...so I am praying this one is settling in and staying put! :-)
#136 of 155 Old 11-07-2013, 11:19 AM

Oooooooh wengrin!! I hope this is your month then!!

stretch: Lol. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing with the "all night buffet comment". Lol! DD was in our bed until 10.5 months and then I just decided to "try" her crib and she slept well! So she's been in there since. If I even try to bring her in bed with us if she happens to wake up at night... yeah, that's a no go. She's WIDE awake and thinks it's party time. I kinda miss sleeping with her though :/ My husband doesn't though. Men. Pfffft.

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#137 of 155 Old 11-07-2013, 07:18 PM

Lol on the "all night buffet"...we had the same thing here for a while. Finally in May (3 mos before DS turned 2) I cut him off at night. I just wouldn't let him nurse...he still slept with us, and unfortunately still does...but he finally gave up on the 1-5 AM party time :-)

I love snuggling with him, and he is so sweet to take to bed. But it gets in the way with hubby sometimes...plus trying to have another baby....I don't know what he is gonna do. We have to get him into his own room soon. I will miss the snuggles. He is such a little love muffin. :-)

I am getting darker lines on my tests now....cautiously optimistic! I went in for my beta today. Hopefully they'll call with results tomorrow before the weekend!
#138 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 06:57 AM

wengrin - fingers crossed for your beta.  I would have loved to keep DS in bed but cut off nursing, but that just makes him angry.  I had him nightweaned for a month and right before I found out I was Pregs he started freaking out in the middle of the night when he came in our bed, after 2 hours of that I gave in and it has been downhill since.  Though a bit of hope when he woke last night instead of letting him come in our bed I had DH go sleep with him in his bed.  That got me till 5am which is all I can ask for lol.

DS 4/11

#139 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 07:36 AM

You guys!!!!! I'm totally confused. I had a slight temp drop today, so I figured I was out. But I did take it an hour earlier than normal cause DD woke me up. Then I decided what the heck... I have a billion Wondfo's, I'll just test anyway. There was definitely a faint line!! I was thinking maybe I was just seeing something under the strip, but I sent it to my friend to play with it in photoshop and she said they definitely saw something?!?! It can't be!! I peed in a dixie cup and did the test but flushed the pee right after without even looking cause I thought there was no way. Figures cause I have a few FRER's, but I didn't want to waste them! Now I'm doing a pee hold now for 3 hours and using a FRER. I'm gonna have a heart attack! Here is the pic she sent me back:

I definitely saw the line before, but now I can reallyyyy see it in that test!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#140 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 08:53 AM

Eeee, Erica! orngbiggrin.gif Can't wait to see what your next few tests do. orngbiggrin.gif

Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#141 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 09:43 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#142 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 12:48 PM

Yep no editing necessary on that one! orngbiggrin.giforngbiggrin.giforngbiggrin.gif

#143 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 01:08 PM

I am in some serious shock over here... The line came up immediately, didn't even need to wait. I totally thought I was out this month once I saw my temp go a little bit down today. Crazy!!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#144 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 06:12 PM

Holy Toledo EricaF that first pic was soooo positive!! That is awesome! Congratulations Mama!!!! :-) I bet you are in shock!! GREAT NEWS THOUGH!

Stretch- I totally understand the nighttime thing. I was just sure I was going to need to sleep in a different room to get DS to wean, but he gradually and somewhat reluctantly gave in. He still asks for nursies and smiles while he's doing it...like he knows it's not gonna happen. But it is so sweet. He will stick his arm down my shirt and sleep like that. He doesn't fiddle with my BB's or anything, he just likes the warmth and closeness of that spot I guess. It is so sweet...sometimes he'll lay his head on my chest and then lift his head, pat my chest a couple times and kiss it, then lie back down. He is such a sweet boy. I'm going to have a hard time nudging him out of the nest as he gets older. :-)

And Mamas I have some good news (I think) my beta came back at 84...this was 12 dpo and before my missed period. I am praying this bean sticks!! I'm on progesterone since I have had a couple early losses. Fingers crossed! They wanted me to come in for an early ultrasound in a couple weeks, but I asked if I could do another blood draw Monday, just to make sure the levels are rising like they should. 😊
#145 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 06:56 PM

Wengrin -fingers crossed for you.

DS 4/11

#146 of 155 Old 11-08-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch358 View Post

Wengrin -fingers crossed for you.

Thank you so much!! :-)
#147 of 155 Old 11-09-2013, 07:47 AM

I had to share this comment my dad made because it was so funny the way it came out of his mouth.

He'd come down for a short visit, and he had also recently bought a new car. His prior car was a Kia, and his new car is a Nissan. We were driving around, and the thought that he intended to convey was something like, "Now that I have a Nissan, all I see are Nissans everywhere. It's kind of like when you're pregnant and all you see around you are other bellies." But he made some random comment about his car, and then what actually came out of his mouth next was, "It's kind of like when you're pregnant, all you see are Nissans." Huh? lol. I totally understood what he meant to say, and after we had a good laugh, he said, "There's no doubt that you're my daughter." orngtongue.gif

#148 of 155 Old 11-09-2013, 01:24 PM

Hahahaha!!

erica (33) hubs (36)
Ruby Mae , 9/1/12

Breast cancer survivor!
#149 of 155 Old 11-09-2013, 05:44 PM

Lol...that's too funny!! :-)
#150 of 155 Old 11-10-2013, 06:07 PM

Can I join you ladies?  I didn't see a nursing moms ttc in November, but it looks like this is still active.  My son just turned one, and my husband surprised me by agreeing to a third!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Best gift ever!  It took us 2 years to conceive him, and I finally took femara.  My daughter weaned at age 2 1/2, in the middle of trying with him, and before taking any meds.  I want to to continue nursing him so meds are out for now.  I got af back at 3 mos pp with him.  I haven't started charting yet, but will. He still nurses constantly, and honestly, i think it was nursing that kept me from getting pregnant last time.  I'm considering taking vitex, but need advice, support, etc.  I find the moms on Mothering to be super smart and informed.  THanks!! 

Mary, mama to Adeline (5/12/09) luxlove.gifbrokenheart.gif July 2010 and brokenheart.gif Sept 2011, and Huxley (11/6/12) biggrinbounce.gif  and  stork-suprise.gif October 2014??

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page