Confusion chart - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My bbt chart is crazy this month, I'm not sure when I ovulated because I have had dips in my LP below the cover line. Fertility friend change my ovulation day when I entered more data. Any advice is much appreciated, this is only my second month of charting. I take my temperature every day at 6:30 am orally. All three of the follow charts are this month. My questions are: does it look like I ovulated and when? Also my temps do not get very high, could this be a problem? The dips during the LP did not happen last month.

Last months chart: the first few temps were taking at different times so ignore them, I was just getting started

#2 of 4 Old 09-04-2013, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

What is your normal cycle length?

There's a chance you haven't ovulated yet, although both of the top charts look like they may be "right". I would say though that the second chart is probably more accurate.

Hopefully someone else can chime in with a more experienced eye!

Welcome to MDC! Hopefully you get some good answers!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#3 of 4 Old 09-04-2013, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Usually around 30-31 days, I see why you say the second chart. Thank you for your input!
#4 of 4 Old 09-04-2013, 02:21 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)

No problem, if it helps at all my charts are usually peaking and vallying everywhere!

With a 31 day cycle there's a pretty big chance of ovulating a bit later than day 14 in your cycle as your LP could be anywhere from 9-14+ days :)

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page