~The TTC One Thread Sept 2013~ - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 453 Old 09-10-2013, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Jenjy tell me about it. Just got cross hairs again (3rd time!) on CD 42 and we're at the end of CD 46... And our timing for those CH sucked greensad.gif but my temp dipped below cover again today and so if it's gone like the other two times then it'll be down in the morning!

My skin has stopped breaking out though. That's a good thing!

But I don't even feel like AF is remotely on her way.

Welcome to the newbies...

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#62 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 01:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the welcome, DelightedButterfly! Still waiting to know, no sign of AF, according to my average cycle length after calculating the cycle lengths since Jan it says my AF is due in 3 days. But I'm very irregular anyway. I've got very thick creamy CM which is unusual because I am usually clear or dry before AF. I don't know what else to say. I'm holding off HPT until I officially miss AF. I should have an answer by the weekend!
#63 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 05:48 AM

Well I am 11dpo and still waiting to know. Last night my whole body started hurting so bad greensad.gif and I couldn't sleep last night for nothing greensad.gif I always sleep good at night but last night I was restless and just don't feel good greensad.gif I don't what's wrong very unusual for me.
#64 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 08:42 AM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Jenjy tell me about it. Just got cross hairs again (3rd time!) on CD 42 and we're at the end of CD 46... And our timing for those CH sucked greensad.gif 

I think you still have reason to hold on to hope!  Your temp is overall higher than its been -- these cross-hairs could finally be the real thing.  And I see why you aren't thrilled with the timing but you still could have caught it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post

As for me, sorry but I can't wait 2 days. Can't even wait one! I tested today with fmu 8dpo. And again this afternoon, just in case. Take a peek if you wish?

Tara - I don't see anything, but that is a neat site.  Some people are voting that yes, they see something!  Maybe I just have a lousy screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Well I am 11dpo and still waiting to know. Last night my whole body started hurting so bad greensad.gif

scjp - ugh, sounds like maybe you are getting sick!  :(

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  
#65 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone.. Still no sign of AF the husband (what's the abbreviation for that again?) is absolutely convinced that we are pregnant, so a BFN or AF would be pretty upsetting.. I guess I'm not 100% sure on when I ovulated because I went from IUD (had zero AF visits while on iud) removal to pills for 10 days and in the first 6 days of taking the pill is when I started bleeding (I'm assuming that was AF??) and lasted only 2-3 days.. That was 8/3 to 8/5.

I wish I could offer advice to all of you and what you're going through, but truth is I'm learning so much still (at 30!! LOL) I really really hope that all of you get your BFP very very soon!!!
#66 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 09:08 AM

I hope I'm not getting sick greensad.gif I didn't get any sleep last night and that's not like me greensad.gif I'm so weak a d just feel like poo greensad.gif
#67 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 09:40 AM

Hi girls,

Just a big, self-pity party today.

Wondering if I am getting sick as well. So tired I could cry. And last night, I was brushing my teeth and stuff, getting ready for bed and suddenly I came over all funny. My cheeks came over all warm, and I felt not exactly dizzy, but really faint and heavy. My heart was pounding all funny. I stayed up for awhile I couldn't sleep and the weird heart pounding thing remained. Still here this morning somewhat as well. What is up with that? Maybe I'm dehydrated or having an anxiety attack or something. I can't even take that as a good sign of any kind cause I feel so poorly with it.

One thing I know is I am not pregnant. Took another OSOM test today and while I could still see a faint shadowy line there, I don't see any more than my previous tests so am not going to post a pic. At 9dpo today, I just know a line would show up by now if it was going to be positive with these famously sensitive tests. So my guess is that they always just have some kind of very faint grey line. Bummer. And I want to cry about that as well.

It was nice hoping that i might be pregnant so easily but I was fooling myself, really. It took us 22 months for gods sake to conceive our last baby. And I'm even older now, nearly 38 and we have had MFI problems along the way. So we were lucky to get DS and baby girl here who is 17 months. And there is no way we are getting to do any ART treatments; DH is against it. I am more apt to go it naturally as well.  Plus no way can we afford it. And if it works it's meant to be, and if not, well-- But I don't want AF to come *whine* I just wanna be pregnant one last time with one last take home baby and -argh! That is so not happening.

Sorry for coming across all moping and whining, girls, but I'm feeling it. We haven't had that many chances this time around, just the 3rd month there was a possibility. But timing was really good this month and for some reason I just forgot about the endless months of failure before we got DD on my lap here. For a sec, it was like, why not? But now when faced with these dumb tests which are staring back at me with, let's face it, BFNs really, that whole cycle of getting so hopeful and then letdown, over and over comes rushing back, and I think-- of course. What was I thinking? It's probably next to impossible for us to conceive again. I must be crazy.

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#68 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypavlova View Post

Hello I'd love to join please! 

Welcome berrypavlova! The bolding is just so I know where to put you in the first post. I can see from your post you are Waiting to O :) I'm usually pretty good at finding where people are but bolding helps me pick it out! I hope your stay with us is short and sweet, before you move onto a DDC! I think this is the only place I say that!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2013 View Post

Good news, dp stayed home earlier today so timing was perfect for this cycle!

Yay!!!! Fingers Crossed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by astromum View Post

I'm basically in denial about TTC, lol. Had sex two nights ago and today after using the bathroom there was a bit of pink (very light) on the toilet paper after wiping. I did some research and everything I saw about implantation bleeding said it takes 10-14 days after conception. I suppose this could be my period coming on a week early. Does anyone know if it's possible to have implantation bleeding so soon?!

I think with TTC that ANYTHING is possible ;) 

Quote:
Originally Posted by astromum View Post

(yes I know this is not a reliable form of BC lol, but we are okay with having another one if it fails. See what I mean about being in denial? haha :) )

It's pretty much just as reliable as condoms *under NORMAL use* and it's success rate goes up each year of practice you have at it! It worked perfectly for us. The two times we got pregnant while using it, well we had a miscommunication or were feeling lucky ;) Which is what's frustrating me now. We get pregnant so easily when we don't want to be. And it takes us time and effort when we *do* want to be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcyse View Post

AFM - Follow up appointment tomorrow for a plan. Nervous and excited and optimistic and skeptical. Yesterday was the start of 'baby season' where everyone who passed me up getting pregnant is now giving birth. I am happy for them but hate this so obvious marker of how long this journey is taking.

Can't wait to hear how it's goes!

Quote:

Quick question, I was taking my temp when I woke up this morning and for some reason took it a second time straight after and I got two different results! The difference was 0.3 of a degree which seems a lot to me in the space of a couple of minutes? So now I don't know which temp to record and wonder if my thermometer is broken...anyone else try taking two temps? And this days temp will affect when my chart says I O'd.

Mine change when I take two temps. And by quite a bit too. However when I take two temps at two different wake up times the same day (ie 4am and then again at 7am) it's usually the same....

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloudeer View Post

Hi all! New here! This will be the third month we've been TTC! I am 33 with a DD-12. DH-41 has 3! DD-23, DD-21, and DD-16. This will be our first together! Looking forward to any advice and support! Good luck to each and every one of you!

Welcome louloudeer!!!! Where can I put you on the first post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMomOf2boys View Post

Written Response from my doctor: "Pregnancy tests are accurate for conception more than 14 days prior to the test, so you might want to retest
Schedule appointment at your option if you want to review with me"
Dr. H
I'm not understanding this! this was my response from my Doctor re: my current situation. I'm sure if one of you put it in a different way for me ill feel super silly after, but whatever... Maybe I've got pregnancy brain ;p So would that then mean that we could've conceived way after ovulation?? I absolutely hate that I'm not comprehending this.. Someone put a dunce cap on my head!

I can't make heads or tails of it either :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthromum View Post

Thanks for the welcome, DelightedButterfly! Still waiting to know, no sign of AF, according to my average cycle length after calculating the cycle lengths since Jan it says my AF is due in 3 days. But I'm very irregular anyway. I've got very thick creamy CM which is unusual because I am usually clear or dry before AF. I don't know what else to say. I'm holding off HPT until I officially miss AF. I should have an answer by the weekend!

Fingers crossed!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

Quote:

Jenjy tell me about it. Just got cross hairs again (3rd time!) on CD 42 and we're at the end of CD 46... And our timing for those CH sucked greensad.gif 

I think you still have reason to hold on to hope!  Your temp is overall higher than its been -- these cross-hairs could finally be the real thing.  And I see why you aren't thrilled with the timing but you still could have caught it!

I think they are the most likely. The temps are closer to other months post O temps. I was having a bunch of really creamy CF around that time too but I just thought maybe AF was coming ;)

Quote:

I hope I'm not getting sick greensad.gif I didn't get any sleep last night and that's not like me greensad.gif I'm so weak a d just feel like poo greensad.gif

I'm sorry :( It does sound like you are getting sick. Take it easy!!!!!

Quote:

Hi girls,

Just a big, self-pity party today.

Wondering if I am getting sick as well. So tired I could cry. And last night, I was brushing my teeth and stuff, getting ready for bed and suddenly I came over all funny. My cheeks came over all warm, and I felt not exactly dizzy, but really faint and heavy. My heart was pounding all funny. I stayed up for awhile I couldn't sleep and the weird heart pounding thing remained. Still here this morning somewhat as well. What is up with that? Maybe I'm dehydrated or having an anxiety attack or something. I can't even take that as a good sign of any kind cause I feel so poorly with it.

One thing I know is I am not pregnant. Took another OSOM test today and while I could still see a faint shadowy line there, I don't see any more than my previous tests so am not going to post a pic. At 9dpo today, I just know a line would show up by now if it was going to be positive with these famously sensitive tests. So my guess is that they always just have some kind of very faint grey line. Bummer. And I want to cry about that as well.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! I haven't seen any lines yet on anything. But mama you are only 9DPO, you could still be implanting at the moment. Early sensitive test or not it's still not the end. Give yourself a few days and then test again :)

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

#69 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

I think it's updated to here? I may have missed a person or two...

It's my baby's first day of Kindergarten! And a full day at that. My house is empty and quiet... A baby would be perfect please!!!!!

#70 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 11:36 AM

Hi all x

I'm now ●WAITING TO KNOW● sorry cant do bold on phone.

Any one else get an achey cervix on their day of O?

Beginning to wonder what other circus tricks my delightfully deranged body has in store????

Got everything crossed for a successful month BFP's all round please xxx
delightedbutterfly likes this.
#71 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Delighted-Right now we are TTC but I guess if everything goes as planned it will be 2WW after tomorrow or Friday! smile.gif Really hoping it happens this month! I have got to work on keeping my stress level down though!

On another note, I was just surprised with a raise at work today! I wish it could take away some of the stress from my job but unfortunately money won't fix that problem. Still a nice surprise though!

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts!
#72 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 01:05 PM

delighted butterfly- thanks for the vote of confidence. I do appreciate it. :love

So just when I was completely 100% hopeless, turns out i got a line after the time limit on this morning's test. What do you know? It probably doesn't mean anything and just my luck to get that now. But it was the nicest clearest line that's showed on these tests yet, before or after the time limit. And I've taken, er- 21 Bolt.gif of these bad boys since I got the box!  I could link you a pic, but tho it shows well in my camera, it doesn't show as well once i uploaded it. Darn. Don't know if it's worth that or not.  Anyway, trying not to latch on to hope here and it's hard. the mind grasps at any straws. I remember that at peestickparadise.com  the lady talks about these OSOM tests and that sometimes a line after the time limit is an early precursor to a bfp! it worked for her. So definitely maybe not going to test again so I can hang onto a shiny sliver of hope for a few days.

Temps have been high but (did I already say this?) going down the last couple days. :( The only symptoms I've had have been twinges and  pains in hips and ovary area ever since O day, low back pain, and bleeding gums.  Ok and tired, but I'm tired every 2ww. Probably rising progesterone that's done that. Other than that the feeling that i might be pg and any other 'pregnancy'-esque signs disappeared yesterday.

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#73 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Tara2 - Sounds promising!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

louloudeer - Welcome and congrats on your raise!

delightedbutterfly - I still hold out hope for you!  How was your daughter's first day of kindergarten?  Having an empty house must be bittersweet!

Winter2013 - I get temp differences too, usually from taking my temp on different sides of my tongue.  I usually take the higher temp because while there are things that can artificially lower my temp (air conditioning, mouth open, etc), I don't know of anything that can artificially raise my temp other than a really warm room (which I don't have).

marcyse - Hope your appointment went well and you have a plan that works for you.

AFM...I'm 10 DPO today with not a single pregnancy symptom.  My temps are still up, but I spotted for a few hours today.  Never had spotting with my previous two pregnancies, only when AF is on her way.  I kinda feel like throwing in the towel on TTC at this point.  I just can't fathom a Summer baby in Arizona.  gloomy.gif

Vegan family since 2011 - Wonderful DS1 born 1/08. Treasured DS2  born 11/10.

"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." - Maya Angelou

#74 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 09:53 PM

Tara2 - my heart is with you, BFNs just suck, period. Praying you wake feeling well rested!

delightedbutterfly - Thanks for the welcome! I hope I'm here a short while too, it would be so much more fun to chat with you all on a DDC board! 

Jesus lover, World's luckiest wife for the last 6 years, and Blessed beyond measure to be mom to three energetic little guys  5, 3.5, & 2  + our new little princess!
#75 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 10:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaJunkie View Post

delightedbutterfly - I still hold out hope for you!  How was your daughter's first day of kindergarten?  Having an empty house must be bittersweet!

It was! She did so well! She doesn't like to talk to new people or do anything in new situations and I was worried that the first few days could be rough on the teacher. We've made some progress over the past 6 months but it was still bad at times. I went in, helped her get ready and find everything. Did the parenting reading and then she was clinging to me, but she has a friend in her class that took her hand and hung out with her. I snuck out and when I came to pick her up she was right at the front of the line happy and waving! She started talking like she owned Kindy and then went and played on the playground. I was shocked but oh so happy! Her teacher even said that she said her name in front of the whole class! And she can't wait to go back tomorrow because she's the special helper! But I felt lost and excited all at once! And the time FLEW by. By the time I'd made a couple phone calls and some stuff on here it was less than two hours until I had to pick her up again!

I'm sorry about the summer thing greensad.gif is it having a baby in summer or being pregnant? Any way you can start again in Dec? I thought I didn't want another summer baby... And I don't really. But I realized this summer with the kids birthdays that the planning aspect of parties was going to be a whole lot easier! No snow on the ground or crazy cold temp... So we'll probably just keep TTC through Oct/Nov anyways. You know if this cycle ever ends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypavlova View Post

delightedbutterfly - Thanks for the welcome! I hope I'm here a short while too, it would be so much more fun to chat with you all on a DDC board! 
I can not wait to join a DDC! Another person on FB just announced not only her pregnancy but also the sex! She's notorious for keeping her pregnancies off FB though and just showing up to see you fully pregnant!

My mouth started to feel a bit pouty. I keep trying to remind myself that it's just more time to cross some other stuff off my todo lists!

#76 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 11:33 PM

Hey all x

my bbt is soaring this month 2dpo and its jumped by .5c, usually only .3c at this point. Trying not to get my hopes up but fingers and eyes crossed xxx
#77 of 453 Old 09-11-2013, 11:52 PM

Hi all I am confused with my chart! My temps don't seem to be giving a clear indication of which day I ovulated or even if I ovulated at all, so I'm a bit concerned by that. I hope I did ovulate, but I know a positive O test doesn't mean you will for sure Ovulate, it depends on a consistent temp rise afterwards. A positive sign is I had O cramps and I have got a temp rise, but it isn't as big of one as I usually get....but my chart has still given me crosshairs and said I did O...so maybe I shouldn't worry? If I did O ... then I am 3DPO according to my chart. So the long TWW has begun :shy

Delighted are we around the same dpo? And Dianna you are only one day behind me :) yay for cycle buddies! 

Delighted such bitter sweet times watching kids getting more independent like on the first days of school, I'm so glad your dd enjoyed it and is excited to go again! I also do the same thing when AF arrives try to think it is giving me more time to get things done on my to do list...but I think if I was pregnant I would be more motivated to do them also! lol

Just got to wait to test now, wonder how long I will make it this time before giving in and testing early :nut

Tara any line sounds good to me, good luck! And 9dpo is still way early as they say implantation usually occurs at 7-14dpo... so you might not have even implanted yet, fingers crossed for you.

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#78 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 05:28 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

Hey ladies! It's been a few days and I've been crazy busy so I'm playing catch up. Hubs and I are really excited about this cycle. I feel optimistic but more importantly I'm glad AF finally showed up! According to my apps, I should O sometime between today and Sunday but on another app it says the week after that. I'm not going to risk it so we are going to DTD every other night :wink

In the meantime, I am back to working out. I'm doing light stuff (walking, biking, some moderate strength work). My little guy has had a cold all week that he is finally starting to get over so he's better  by the time of our Mother-Son date night tomorrow (we're going to dinner at a restaurant).

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (5)
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014 ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#79 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 11:01 AM

I'm new here. TTC after being on Depo. It has been almost 21 months since my last shot and I'm still not regular. Getting a bit discouraged but trying avoid going completely bonkers waiting. Any suggestions?
#80 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 11:01 AM

Naturallymo-have fun on your date tonight! wink1.gif

Winter and dianna-Good luck!!!

I'm think today is O day! I had Peak readings with CBE advanced digital twice yesterday! I didn't test this morning.....my DH Won't be home until tonight so I'm hoping it's not too late to try one more time! I wish I would have tested before I came to work though. I really can't temp because I toss and turn during the night so much and I'm also like a heater when I sleep. Lol

Question....now that I am very sure I have pinpointed ovulation (Today is CD 12 and I have a 26/27 day cycle based on 8 months of keeping track) do any of you ever feel bloated the day of ovulation? It's not something I ever noticed before, mainly because I never knew the exact day. But I did a little Internet research and it seems like it can be a symptom. Unfortunately this is a symptom I normally get with AF. So I guess for me it kind of makes sense.

Just thought I would check and see! I also felt a little twinge earlier in my lower left abdomen. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif hopefully either BD On CD10 and 11 worked or it will work tonight or tomorrow!!! So anxious....this 2WW is going to be torture!
#81 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by althom12 View Post

I'm new here. TTC after being on Depo. It has been almost 21 months since my last shot and I'm still not regular. Getting a bit discouraged but trying avoid going completely bonkers waiting. Any suggestions?

Welcome!!!! I'm sorry you are having issues. What does your doctor have to say about it? Maybe someone else has some more advice!

#82 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 11:13 AM

delightedbutterfly, I haven't discussed with my doctor because I worry I'm just overreacting and need to be patient. The past couple months I've been thinking of going in and may do so if this month is "unproductive".
#83 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Sooooooo AF showed up last night. I had a good cry about it, and hubby was super supportive about it all. I told him that I hope I get pregnant soon, and he said he hopes so too. This sent me into tears again because hes slow to accept any kind of change, even if its something that he wants that will be a positive change. I'm trying to stay optimistic about every new cycle because it means the possibility of pregnancy. I guess I'm waiting to O now. Anyways, I hope we get lots of sticky babies this month! 

Me: 27, endo surgery Jan 2014. DH: 27 TTC # 1 for about a year and a half. Momma to baby Castiel
#84 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)

Hi everyone! I have a 6.5 year old DD and a DS who turned two August 25th. We are, I suppose in the Waiting to be Ready group because I am on pelvic rest for two more weeks during treatment for cervical dysplasia (No big deal, but wanted to get everything taken care of before TTC). It is going really well, though, so I'll have a nice healthy cervix - which is great because DS was over 10lbs!

I think we'll miss my O date in September, which is really disappointing. I have been trying to chart but can't for the life of me remember to take my temp before moving around - especially with a little nursling in the bed. And can't check my cervix because of the pelvic rest. AF started Tuesday - Tuesday heavy, Wednesday medium/light and today light. It was like that last month, too. Isn't that kind of weird? I had my copper IUD taken out three weeks ago. My cycles seem to be longer, maybe 31 days? DH would kind of like a girl, so we may use the shettles method - all in good fun. We'll all be thrilled with any baby. I'm 26, if that is important. 

This is my first time TTC, my awesome daughter was conceived during a sexual assault and our sweet son was a mini pill baby, so actually planning and TTC is really exciting! Glad to have good company while I wait - I just tortured myself by stalking the Sept. 2013 DDC and looking at all their cute bump pictures. I can't wait to be pregnant!

What are some of you doing to help prepare your body for pregnancy? I have a hip that always bothers me and have been trying to do some stretches to help get it more comfortable and taking a tincture my doctor recommended. I haven't got any vitamins yet, but a friend recommended doing that and getting fish oil.

Really glad to have such wonderful company while we wait. 

girl reading.gif absolutely in love with boy modifiedartist.gif.  DD loveeyes.gif (11/06) and DS luxlove.gif (08/11), and someone new in July stork-suprise.gif!
#85 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 02:57 PM

Well mamas, just a flyby at the mo. 

delightedbutterfly- my DS just started kindergarten too! Aw, such a bittersweet time it is. And DD2 just started first grade! And DD started 7th grade. I'm home with my one and a half yo. munchkin.

Thanks ladies for being so sweet and giving me hope. Got to do personals again later. Right now I am obsessing over my tests! LOL. After yesterday AM line after the time limit, I did another test last night and another line showed up after the time limit, sooner than before. And so I took one this AM and OK, I *think I'm sure* I saw the faintest line in the time limit. Asking myself all day if maybe I am crazy. But darkened so that after the time limit there was for sure a line and it was even better than yesterdays.. it's still there... dare I hope? Have been walking around all day with the test like it's my little treasure. Keep looking at it in different lights. Is that bad? :o  :lol

What if it's nothing? What if it's something?! I only have one more of these tests left and a digi. Tomorrow I am 11dpo.

#86 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:

What if it's nothing? What if it's something?! I only have one more of these tests left and a digi. Tomorrow I am 11dpo.

It sure sounds like something to me! Can't wait to hear the results of your test tomorrow :) Are you using blue or pink dye tests?

I still have my pregnancy tests from both my kids - I don't think there's anything wrong with keeping them! 

girl reading.gif absolutely in love with boy modifiedartist.gif.  DD loveeyes.gif (11/06) and DS luxlove.gif (08/11), and someone new in July stork-suprise.gif!
#87 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 04:05 PM

mareseatoats- thank you for your response! Yeah I still have my first bfp hpt from baby girl here. It's like... 2.5 years old? LOL. Did finally manage to toss all the follow up bfps... i tested a lot with dollar tree tests with her.

The thing with these tests is... they are not blue or pink dye. They are unique-- they use black dye. So you are looking at grey lines no matter what! Kinda wish I had a FRER or DT about now...

#88 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 04:36 PM

Well 12 dpo and I think I am sick:( can't keep anything in me now all day go straight through (sorry tmi) and my whole body is week and my back is hurting so bad greensad.gif and my boobs are still very sore greensad.gif I'm miserable could it be pregnancy maybe lol or am I sick? Poo if I am
#89 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:

Well 12 dpo and I think I am sick:( can't keep anything in me now all day go straight through (sorry tmi) and my whole body is week and my back is hurting so bad greensad.gif and my boobs are still very sore greensad.gif I'm miserable could it be pregnancy maybe lol or am I sick? Poo if I am

You could definitely be getting sick, I had something similar a month ago minus the sore breasts... But it seems like it could also be pregnancy symptoms! Or both, you never know. Do you usually get sore breasts as PMS? If not I would think it's a pretty tell tale sign. It always is the first for me smile.gif

#90 of 453 Old 09-12-2013, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaJunkie View Post

AFM...I'm 10 DPO today with not a single pregnancy symptom.  My temps are still up, but I spotted for a few hours today.  Never had spotting with my previous two pregnancies, only when AF is on her way.  I kinda feel like throwing in the towel on TTC at this point.  I just can't fathom a Summer baby in Arizona.  gloomy.gif

Oh no, TeaJunkie.  I understand the spotting being discouraging.  I hope it actually is a good sign, and it's just different this time!

Quote:

It was! She did so well! 

:love So glad she did well on her first day of K!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianna79 View Post

my bbt is soaring this month 2dpo and its jumped by .5c, usually only .3c at this point. Trying not to get my hopes up but fingers and eyes crossed xxx

Up is good!!  :D

Quote:

Hi all I am confused with my chart! My temps don't seem to be giving a clear indication of which day I ovulated or even if I ovulated at all, so I'm a bit concerned by that. I hope I did ovulate, but I know a positive O test doesn't mean you will for sure Ovulate, it depends on a consistent temp rise afterwards. A positive sign is I had O cramps and I have got a temp rise, but it isn't as big of one as I usually get....but my chart has still given me crosshairs and said I did O...so maybe I shouldn't worry? If I did O ... then I am 3DPO according to my chart. So the long TWW has begun :shy

Winter, it sounds like it's ok and you did o!  Share your chart if you want us to take a look!  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyMo View Post
My little guy has had a cold all week that he is finally starting to get over so he's better  by the time of our Mother-Son date night tomorrow (we're going to dinner at a restaurant).

Aw!!  Have fun!  Hope he feels better soon.  Similar to you, I'm having a Mommy-Son day this weekend!  (And Mommy-Daughter day next weekend!)  Should be fun!!  :love

Quote:
Originally Posted by althom12 View Post

althom, welcome!  No ideas about depo, but seeing a dr. about it does seem to be a good idea!  I don't think it's being overreactive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by louloudeer View Post

Question....now that I am very sure I have pinpointed ovulation (Today is CD 12 and I have a 26/27 day cycle based on 8 months of keeping track) do any of you ever feel bloated the day of ovulation? 

Yes, that has happened to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siuann View Post

Sooooooo AF showed up last night. 

I'm sorry :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareseatoats View Post

Hi everyone! I have a 6.5 year old DD and a DS who turned two August 25th. We are, I suppose in the Waiting to be Ready group because I am on pelvic rest for two more weeks during treatment for cervical dysplasia (No big deal, but wanted to get everything taken care of before TTC). It is going really well, though, so I'll have a nice healthy cervix - which is great because DS was over 10lbs!

Welcome, mareseatoats!  I had to have surgery for CIN III last year and it put TTC on hold for a year.  So glad to be on THIS side of all of that!!!  Happy to hear that your treatment is going well!!  

Quote:

OK, I *think I'm sure* I saw the faintest line in the time limit. Asking myself all day if maybe I am crazy. But darkened so that after the time limit there was for sure a line and it was even better than yesterdays.. it's still there... dare I hope? 

I hope there is something to these lines, Tara!!  It sounds promising!

Quote:

Honestly, it sounds like the flu!!  :(  But that doesn't mean you couldn't ALSO be pregnant... I'm sorry you feel so crummy!

AFM I'm gearing up for a wonderful weekend!  I hope you all have a great one!!  

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page