Forum Jump: 

Old 09-18-2013, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Never mind. The witch decided to show up this morning greensad.gif

:Hug I read something a while back of a theory that some of the women who had recurrent miscarriages were actually over fertile. Naturally, less than half of fertilized eggs actually get to fully implant (implantation takes a few days). The uterus is able to determine the quality of the blastocyst and reject it if it detects an abnormality. When the system doesn't work right, the uterus accepts both the healthy and the unhealthy blastocysts. Many of the unhealthy ones are plain unviable. Abnormal egg, abnormal sperm, mismatches during fertilization, glitches in early cell divisions, ect. can all be reasons. Making a person is some seriously complicated business! All of us have mutations, changes in our DNA that our parents didn't have. These mutations can be good thing, they can be neutral and not affect us much at all (everyone alive today with blue eyes shares a mutation that only happened once in human history), or they can have negative consequences. In fact, the highest rates of IVF success happen when the blastocysts are checked for chromosomal abnormalities and only the normal ones are transferred. My whole point is that, since we can't know every detail of our inner workings, its likely that your body is doing exactly what its supposed to do. Its seriously heartbreaking (I remember breaking down crying in a gas station bathroom!) but your body is not a lemon, its a miraculous machine that is doing the best it can. :Hug

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2013, 11:13 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wife of ant, that's beautiful thank you x x x
Old 09-18-2013, 11:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well today I am experiencing nausea and light headed ness. And still diarreah so miserable can't eat cuz have no appetite I would think If I was sick my hubby and child would be sick by now
Old 09-18-2013, 12:28 PM

wife - thanks! I am going to give it a shot! I feel much better now, but I think I should keep it on-hand. I felt like this with my son, but not until 10w, so I think this must be unrelated?!

scjp - how long now have you had diarrhea? did you check on whether acidopholous is OK to take? I sometimes get what you're describing above and I just take one twice a day, and usually by the second day I'm almost back to normal.

I'm testing every day just because I'm a nut, but I think realistically Friday is the right day for real results. I thought I saw a faint line today using Answer, but when I came back later there wasn't even an evap line.

Anyone have vaginal pressure???? I don't know how else to describe it. It's similar to how I felt when I was getting close to delivery my son, but in a slightly different area and not nearly as pronounced. In addition to bloating last night and this morning, I also have very weak almost nauseated feeling this morning and just wanted to go back to bed. Also, my nipples look darker today, I dare say almost purplish in color (not the areola, but the actual nipple).

mama to an amazing kid ~ '07  ~ lover of phish, books, sunshine, bare feet, meditation, healthy living, non-gmo, creating, positive good-natured people ~ "disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government & business." -tr

Old 09-18-2013, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Hello Ladies! Delightedbutterfly, can I join your list/group? I *was* in the waiting-to-be-ready camp, had the mirena removed 2 weeks ago, and OH and I were going to wait a few cycles for my hormones to normalise before TTC our #2, only we've got 'carried away' once or thrice, so I guess now I'm waiting-to-know! I've no idea which cd# I'm on, or if or when I actually O'd this month... So who knows! Looking forward to following your stories x

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
Old 09-18-2013, 01:14 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Everyone is welcome alittlemischief! So of course!!!! Welcome!

Getting carried away is always fun wink1.gif

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
Old 09-18-2013, 01:20 PM

I have been having diarreah for 7 days straight can't keep any food or drink in me and now today I started getting nauseas and dizzy and hubby swears I'm pregnant lol
Old 09-18-2013, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Phunkymama1 - I have that same pressure...Have had it for a week. Had it with my second child too...today is the expected day of AF (usually in the morning) and no sign of it yet. Other good signs are horrible heartburn and tender breasts. I was pretty upset this morning when I got a BFN... I'm still staying positive and holding out lots of hope! smile.gif
Old 09-18-2013, 02:19 PM

mamalove - good to hear I'm not the only one! Also, good signs for you all around...especially with no AF, yet! 

scjp - crossing my fingers!!!!! :D

I feel like a crazy person, seriously. I'm analyzing the hell out of every.single.symptom. I cannot tell you the countless HOURS I spend a week googling symptoms and then making quick mental stats based on the plethora of people that had my symptoms and got a BFP. I'll hop on forums that include my new symptom for the day, follow the thread til I find out if the women with my symptoms got a BFP, then move onto the next forum. It's borderline crazy & compulsive. I did the same thing a few months ago and had myself convinced that I was pregnant, even though at the time, a pregnancy would have meant that I conceived by a drop of semen not even around the time of O.

So, while I DO think I am this time, maybe these are all phantom symptoms that I've created as a result of 'want' and an overly-analytical personality?! lord help me...lol

mama to an amazing kid ~ '07  ~ lover of phish, books, sunshine, bare feet, meditation, healthy living, non-gmo, creating, positive good-natured people ~ "disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government & business." -tr

Old 09-18-2013, 02:26 PM

Can you please move me to the TTW?  

I'm just about 3 DPO and already thinking about testing!:rotflmao I know full well that this would give me nothing but a BFN, but then I think well, maybe just for fun...right, because getting a BFN is always loads of fun!  I got BFP at 10 DPO and 9 DPO with my other two so I'm going to try to wait until at least 8 DPO.

Jenn (30) wife to DH (42) and Mama to DS (2). Looking forward to our with #2 due Nov. 2 2010.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:23 PM

well, a BFN, temp drop and spotting today so i'm so disappointed. sorry that AF found you too delighted butterfly! hope for better news from the rest....

Jese Mom to Elaina (April 2007) & Macy (June 2010). #3 m/c at 10 weeks (July 2013), #4 m/c at 9 weeks (october 2013). Announcing baby Kayla, born October 21 2014.
Old 09-18-2013, 07:40 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlemischief View Post

Hello Ladies! Delightedbutterfly, can I join your list/group? I *was* in the waiting-to-be-ready camp, had the mirena removed 2 weeks ago, and OH and I were going to wait a few cycles for my hormones to normalise before TTC our #2, only we've got 'carried away' once or thrice, so I guess now I'm waiting-to-know! I've no idea which cd# I'm on, or if or when I actually O'd this month... So who knows! Looking forward to following your stories x

I started literally the day after having my Mirena removed.  But good new for me, and hopefully for you, my cycles were VERY regular immediately.  So hopefully you'll be on track ASAP!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
Old 09-18-2013, 07:52 PM

OK, so other than this crazy rash that has taken over my face....I've had really thick discharge the past two days.  So thick it's almost like a paste.  TMI I know, but hey...no modesty here!  Other than that, I have nothing going on.  I'm only about 3-4 DPO.  I wish we had a way of knowing WHAT is going on inside us!  I was having sore boobs, but that's normal for me around ovulation.  That has gone away.  With my 1st pregnancy, sore boobs and late AF were my first symptoms, but every other pregnancy, I've never had ANY symptom other than late AF.  So analyzing symptoms does nothing for me but drive me crazy.  So I do it anyway b/c I'm a slave to analysis and obsession!  Sometimes I wish I was the type to get morning sickness so I could have an idea, but I never got sick with any of my 3 healthy pregnancies.  I'M GOING CRAZY!  How is it that 2 weeks can seem so long when you're TTC, but when you're not....time just flies by?!?!  I also feel like I'm so "old" that there's no way it's going to happen.  But I keep reminding myself it happened last Jan and it can happen again....

jesepumpkin and delightedbutterfly:  So sorry to hear your news.  It's so devastating.  Another long stinkin month...

jennmk13:  Guess we're about on the same schedule.  I didn't go back and read enough to see if you said how long your cycles usually are.  Mine are always 28-31 days.  So I guess I'll be waiting another week before testing.  Who am I kidding?  I'll probably go buy several and test non stop til AF arrives.  Why do we torture ourselves?!?

Imagine how crazy women must have gotten years ago before at home preg tests!  Or OPKs....or maybe they didn't since they didn't have all these resources readily available!  Would love to be able to just go with the flow, but I can't.

05/14
Old 09-18-2013, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

I started literally the day after having my Mirena removed.  But good new for me, and hopefully for you, my cycles were VERY regular immediately.  So hopefully you'll be on track ASAP!

I only had Mirena for two months but I started my withdrawal bleeding within like 12 hours of getting it out and ovulated only 12 days into that cycle (my average is about 21).

Rosie, I think there is at least one culture where couples will start IVF if they don't conceive immediately within the first month or two of getting married. Its nuts. We're not that crazy.

I'm kind of nervous. Maybe I'd rather not conceive this cycle. If I ovulated I was still "technically" under the influence of depo provera. Maybe I shouldn't test unless I'm really having symptoms. I don't want to know if I have an early loss because I didn't have any time to build my uterine lining back up. That only gives us until about Halloween to conceive before we need to take a break. August due dates need to be avoided at all costs, 5/11 grandchildren have August birthdays. We don't need to make it half. June and July are clear, September and October good but puts us back a school year (assuming we use public schools), November and December get complicated again.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:49 AM

Delighted so sorry AF arrived for you ...it really does suck :Hug

jesepumpkin Hoping the spotting was implantation and not AF!

mamalovehm You still have chance if AF has stayed away! Last time I didn't get a BFP until 16 DPO! Fingers crossed she stays away...

alittlemischief Welcome to you!

wifeofant Thanks for reminding us of the facts, our bodies are trying the best they can...we just don't know what's going on sometimes it's frustrating keep failing each month.

Dianna Have you tested yet?

AFM I am 10 DPO, high temp this morning, still have sore boobs, took a digital pregnancy test and got a BFN :( I know it's still early, but disappointing nevertheless as the tests say can detect hcg from 4 days before period is due..which is today for me. On the up side it was GREAT using a digital test and seeing the result in words 'not pregnant' clearly so no obsessing over possible second lines etc! :stillheart 

Good luck to all! I will test again tomorrow with my second digi, and be cautiously still hoping...

edited to add: I had a dream last night that AF started...d'oh!

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
Old 09-19-2013, 04:34 AM

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Two days late on a cycle that's usually clockwork...heartburn, breast tenderness, lower pressure and zings, fatigue, still getting BFN. Holding out hope! smile.gif
Old 09-19-2013, 06:52 AM

Winter - still early smile.gif I'm reading from twoweekwait.com in BFP threads and seeing a lot of BFP early and getting discouraged. But there are a whole lot of BFN and then BFP at 13-16 DPO!

mama - good signs!! it ain't over til it's over!

feeling period like twinges this morning and that rumbly feeling related to BM (haven't gone - constipated) that often comes at beginning of AF, but AF not due. Boobs still sore. CM still creamy n sticky white. BFN. Dreamt I had two lines with FMU. Also I'm down right irritable and pissed last couple of days.

ETA: nasty smell in gas station from using dirty water to mop floors. Smelled horrid! Like sweat and puke! Also deep red/pinkish dot on areola. Like a blood blister color under skin, but NOT that, and not raised. Weird! Nipples deeper pink/red almost and areola slightly darker.

Old 09-19-2013, 08:54 AM

Either I didn't ovulate or my post-ovulation fertility signs have changed. Looks like maybe I will be waiting a few months. I guess whatever will be, will be.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:22 AM

Hi Ladies,

9dpo and BFP!!!!

confirmed by blood test at docs this morning!!!

I'm on close monitoring due to my history of m/c so many blood tests to go before I'm in the all clear.

Still I'm smiling like the Cheshire cat right now :-D:-D:-D
Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 AM

Phunky- I know how you feel I'm so down right angry at everyone!! I just want to yell at everyone!!! I know I normally get a little irritable close to AF but I am way beyond irritable! And when I'm not angry at someone I jast want to burst into tears for no reason!! I just took a HPT  lol POAS addict already. I can already say I hate the blue dye ones it just drags the blue dye all over te test and i have blue streaks instead of a result!! so frustrating. I know I wont begt anything but a BFN yet but it never hurts to try lol.

Newly wed 1 year heartbeat.gif   hoping for babyf.gif  by Christmas or at least 2014.

Baby Dust to ALL!! joy.giflove.gif

Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 AM

Phunky- I know how you feel I'm so down right angry at everyone!! I just want to yell at everyone!!! I know I normally get a little irritable close to AF but I am way beyond irritable! And when I'm not angry at someone I jast want to burst into tears for no reason!! I just took a HPT  lol POAS addict already. I can already say I hate the blue dye ones it just drags the blue dye all over te test and i have blue streaks instead of a result!! so frustrating. I know I wont begt anything but a BFN yet but it never hurts to try lol.

Newly wed 1 year heartbeat.gif   hoping for babyf.gif  by Christmas or at least 2014.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 AM

Congrats Dianna!!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:05 AM

CONGRATS Diana!!! Maybe this will be the month for many! Trying to stay positive!! Good luck!

05/14
Old 09-19-2013, 10:46 AM

. Is there a positive there or am I going crazy???? Lol
Old 09-19-2013, 10:50 AM

omg that's how mine looked a few days ago I swear I saw the faintest of lines. Maybe it's a good sign for us both. And yes I see positive smile.gif

Old 09-19-2013, 10:51 AM

Ohhh I hope so and that is in time frame lol still nauseas today. And period is 4 days over due
Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 AM

Good luck! It's not time for me to test officially on only 7dpo smile.gif

Old 09-19-2013, 10:58 AM

Hi scjp

That looks very similar to mine this morning, so I'd say +ve.

Thanks Lou Lou and Rosie xxxx
Old 09-19-2013, 12:25 PM

Looks like AF is on its way for me this month. We also got the results back on my husband's latest semen analysis and his count and motility are waaaaaay down, most likely do to swelling. The doctor has prescribed some medicine that will hopefully help that. Fingers crossed we have better luck next month.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Welcome to all the newcomers!!!! Cupcake, WifeofAnt, alittlemischief!!

Thread UPDATED TO HERE!

So maybe I'm still waiting on AF. I had a streak of red on the toilet paper and had posted right after that. And then nothing since and my temp is back above cover today. I *feel* like AF should be here at any moment but nothing. And I have been thinking that without taking the progesterone this month that it would be a really heavy and painful AF for me this month. I guess we'll see, no tests in the house and since it really really feels like AF is here but without being here, I'm leery about buying tests to waste them. Our Dollar store is out so I'd have to be spending at least $6-7 a test at this point ;) Also the kids are home from school tomorrow so I'd either have to buy them today, tonight or tomorrow night... I'm so confused and still *really* emotional!!!!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List