September TWW - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 01:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Rainbow You still have a good chance as the egg has 12-24 hours to be fertilized after ovulation..fingers crossed for you.

Rose and Cupcake Your timing sounds great as dtd before O gives the sperm chance to swim up and be ready and waiting for the egg to be released. Lots of symptoms there Cupcake, when are you testing? Rose you are posting in the right place :thumb

Alear Hoping you get a BFP today if you test! 11dpo still might have been too early to get a positive result...it was for me last time, as long as AF stays away...

Zeetah What a cool site, I will definitely check it out and obsess more using it lol thanks for sharing! Wish I had your will power to resist testing early!

Louloudeer Thanks, hope you caught the egg too. Here is my update:

I am 9 DPO, temp is above coverline but not especially high. Did NOT test today(!!!)  and don't plan to until tomorrow with FMU when my digital tests are here as I can't stand the evap lines on the internet cheapie pink dye tests driving me mad for a second day :irked Boobs still tender/sore more than usual. I have had a terrible sore throat for the past 2 days and feeling very cold like I could be getting a virus...looking forward to being able to test with a digi tomorrow... and if it's a BFN I will still have hope as 10dpo will still be early. Feeling anxious to know now. Fingers crossed for us all!

Edited to add: I just put my info in that site and it also says 2 days until pregnancy test for me.

rainbow1284.gifpos.gifsticky.gif yikes.gif 
#32 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 05:29 AM

winter
I tested yesterday and got a really really really faint line. it was almost immediate so it doesn't seem like it to me by presh in line to me. woke up this morning at solutely fine except for the tightness in my abdomen still headed to work drinking a strawberry milk and its not sitting on my tummy very well. other than that nothing new to report. going to wait till next weekend to test.

Newly wed 1 year heartbeat.gif   hoping for babyf.gif  by Christmas or at least 2014.

Baby Dust to ALL!! joy.giflove.gif

#33 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 05:31 AM

Oops typo. I meant doesn't seem like Evap line.

Newly wed 1 year heartbeat.gif   hoping for babyf.gif  by Christmas or at least 2014.

#34 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 05:46 AM

Well I guess my feeling fine did'nt last too long. Just sat down at my desk at work took a bite of breakfast now fighting to keep it down. Ugh i'm so over waiting and driving myself insane!!! I wish I would get a for sure postitive or AF already!!! ERRRRRRR:irked
I

#35 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 05:49 AM

I am so tempted to test but know i must wait a bit and be patient. was even thinking of using a opk just to pee on a stick lol..... right now while sitting at my desk i have like butterfly feeling in my tummy, i had it yesterday and the day before round about the same time as now. im tired, i feel like i want to go home and go sleep. ah well the work day is almost over for me and then its one day closer...

#36 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I have this insane rash or something on almost half my face! It started Sun morning and will not go away. Been to dr twice, been on antibiotics but not getting better. Appt with dermatologist Fri am. I hope it's nothing serious...

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#37 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 11:55 AM

Oh, and cupcake....that sound great to me that you got a faint line!!! I'd be testing like twice a day going crazy!!!

05/14
#38 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 12:29 PM

Hello ladies! I don't really have a 2WW, since my cycles are no where near regular. According to FF, O should have been right around the 1st, but my last cycle was 38 days, the one before it, 28, so I'm not sure FF is able to accurately track it since I have I've been checked, nothing weird going on in the plumbing, its probably just a lingering Depo issue. I've been off for a year, but that stuff will mess you up! Anyway, I've got breast tenderness, bloating like crazy, nausea if I don't eat every 2-3 hours, and headaches. My bio mom told me that she was getting sick with me and my brother at about 2 weeks. She said she thought it was the flu both times because it was way to early for her to know she was pregnant. So, fingers crossed! haha! I'm not going to spend money on a HPT until I think I'm passed a reasonable date that I should have seen AF.

#39 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 12:54 PM

zeetah-Right there with ya on the nap idea! wink1.gif very cool site btw!

cupcake-Definitely driving myself insane too.

winter-I hope you get to feeling better and a BFP! smile.gif

rainbow and alear-Hope to hear from you soon about BFP's!

rosie-I think there's still a chance too. Welcome to the 2WW! smile.gif

vintage-Welcome to you too!

Good luck too all!!

Last night 5DPO- Had vivid dream about having a baby.....can't remember much now, should have put it on paper! :-S
After I got home from work yesterday:
1. Got very aggravated with my 12 year old whose room looked like a tornado hit her closet right before an earthquake knocked everything off her dresser into the floor.
2. Mad at the rerigerator because it doesn't clean itself out.
3. Hungry but nothing sounded good.
4. Extremely tired (went to be two hours early!)
5. Very bad sinus congestion
6. Minor cramping on right side
7. Dull headache most of the day
8. Minor lightheadedness

Spent the evening hoping I'm pregnant and not sick......

Today. 6DPO-Woke up after having a dream about bleeding gums. I have been reading WAY too much about pregnancy! LOL

1. Still congested
2. Still tired
3. Still irritable......and getting annoyed because of it!
4. Cramping on right side is constant, more of a "pressure" feeling than what I would call a cramp.
5. Annoyingly bad taste in mouth-but may be due to sinus congestion? (I have a tendency to get sinus infections. But usually get a fever too.)
6. Really bad lower backache, but this is nothing unusual, just combined with the pressure in the front it just feels weird.

That's it for now.

Really hoping for BFP'S for all of us!!
#40 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 02:29 PM

Probably reading too much into all this but now omg am I hungry! I want most everything in my house! And on not full lol err

#41 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 07:01 PM

Accidentally posted this in TTC, so thought I'd copy it in TWW too:  OK, so other than this crazy rash that has taken over my face....I've had really thick discharge the past two days.  So thick it's almost like a paste.  TMI I know, but hey...no modesty here!  Other than that, I have nothing going on.  I'm only about 3-4 DPO.  I wish we had a way of knowing WHAT is going on inside us!  I was having sore boobs, but that's normal for me around ovulation.  That has gone away.  With my 1st pregnancy, sore boobs and late AF were my first symptoms, but every other pregnancy, I've never had ANY symptom other than late AF.  So analyzing symptoms does nothing for me but drive me crazy.  So I do it anyway b/c I'm a slave to analysis and obsession!  Sometimes I wish I was the type to get morning sickness so I could have an idea, but I never got sick with any of my 3 healthy pregnancies.  I'M GOING CRAZY!  How is it that 2 weeks can seem so long when you're TTC, but when you're not....time just flies by?!?!  I also feel like I'm so "old" that there's no way it's going to happen.  But I keep reminding myself it happened last Jan and it can happen again....Oh, and only other thing going on is how PMS'y I've been feeling.  I swear I get PMS symptoms around ov too.  Anyone else?  I feel so hormonal and angry....I'm awful.  I not only have road rage, I literally cuss at people that glance my way (not out loud-just in my head).  Maybe I'm just a b*tch!  I have little patience for anything and am just generally unpleasant.  I'm painting a real pleasant picture of myself huh?  Lol! :irked  At least those feelings are beginning to subside.  I'll be my normal lovable self again tomorrow I'm certain...HA!

jesepumpkin and delightedbutterfly:  So sorry to hear your news.  It's so devastating.  Another long stinkin month...:(

jennmk13:  Guess we're about on the same schedule.  I didn't go back and read enough to see if you said how long your cycles usually are.  Mine are always 28-31 days.  So I guess I'll be waiting another week before testing.  Who am I kidding?  I'll probably go buy several and test non stop til AF arrives.  Why do we torture ourselves?!?

Imagine how crazy women must have gotten years ago before at home preg tests!  Or OPKs....or maybe they didn't since they didn't have all these resources readily available!  Would love to be able to just go with the flow, but I can't.

05/14
#42 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 09:51 PM

Morning ladies from a very cold Cape Town. here is an update so far. last night i was bored so i thought id poas but a clearblue opk one. it showed 2 lines, whatever that means really. my boobs were so sore last night i couldnt lay down properly to sleep cause it was sore, burning sensation. i eventually fell asleep cause i was so tired. my cm is still cream whitish and my cervix is low and soft, last night my cm was a bit yellow whitish. my boobs still killing me. was really nauseous while driving home. right now i feel hot and tired and moody, i got that feeling of i just want to go home and get back into bed. had some faint headaches but nothing bad to write home about. after supper i was so nauseous and before i went to go sleep dehydrated, i drank so much water that this morning i had to like run out of bed to go to the loo this morning. maybe i should do that again, drink a lot of water the night before and then have to run to the loo just to avoid taking a test with me lol am going crazy. i want to test but told myself i am going to be patient. am so nervous as well to take a test.....

#43 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 11:02 PM

Me again

was a bit bored and did some research on the net and this is what i found on some website :

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

now i am even more eager to test cause that is how my cervix is feeling at the moment

im going crazy

#44 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 11:53 PM - Thread Starter

zeetah your pregnancy test sounds positive if you got 2 lines!!!

rosie I hope your rash goes away soon and you find out what's causing it...

AFM I am 10 DPO, high temp this morning, still have sore boobs, took a digital pregnancy test and got a BFN :( I know it's still early, but disappointing nevertheless as the tests say can detect hcg from 4 days before period is due..which is today for me. On the up side it was GREAT using a digital test and seeing the result in words 'not pregnant' clearly so no obsessing over possible second lines etc! :stillheart 

Oh also I had a dream last night that AF started...d'oh!

Good luck to all! I will test again tomorrow with my second digi, and be cautiously still hoping...

#45 of 102 Old 09-18-2013, 11:57 PM

hey winter

if only it was a pregnancy test that i took. i took a opk test....

#46 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 01:48 AM - Thread Starter

Zeetah ohhh I missed that, when are you getting a pregnancy test! lol ... ok that website you shared says about my negative test that most tests can't detect hcg for another day and says to test in 1 more day. So yeah, hurry up tomorrow lol I just want a positive test or AF now had enough of all this waiting.

#47 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 01:53 AM

Winter2013 no problem ;)

well looks like i have to test tomorrow morning with fmu, because we just a received an email at work saying that tomorrow we are going to have a party so i think i am going to test tomorrow morning, but i am not going to drink if its negative cause maybe i could still be who knows... am so nervous and excited and scared all at the same time.... my bra feels so tight today.... also been having like "fullness feeling" down there and almost a feeling that af is arriving soon and been running to the loo almost like every hour on the hour without even having something to drink... hopefully all good positive signs i hope

#48 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 02:40 AM - Thread Starter

Zeetah tomorrow sounds good then, fingers crossed for us both testing tomorrow! I am scrolling through pregnancy charts on the ff site looking at ones where women got negative results until like 13dpo... so it's still possible, even though most on there seem to get a BFP by 10-11dpo. My last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 16 DPO and I was testing daily, but by then AF was a few days late so that was a good sign and sore boobs. AF is due Sunday for me, so I'll know for sure by then.

#49 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 02:47 AM

will keep my fingers cross for you too. my af also due on sunday.

with my first i didnt realise i was pregnant, didnt take note of my body and signs and symptoms but i know i ovulated in may sometime and did a test early in july if i remember correctly because on 14 june me and my folks went for supper and i could stand the smell of the food and couldnt finish my food. (did a reverse calculation on the net) and it was a really dark fat positive but that was about 10 years ago so for me right now everything is new and am super excited and nervous and scared and so many emotions all at once. cant wait to test. will be sure to not drink too much fluid tonight....

dust.gif:goodvibesdust.gif

#50 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 05:24 AM

Man,

I feel like I was hit by a bus this morning. Woke up feeling really yucky almost like a cold. I hope I'm not getting sick and this is where the symptoms are coming from!!! My one year anniversary is next month and I really want to give hubby a positive test!! I checked my cervix this morning for giggles and its soft,really high and closed. Im taking it as a good dsign lol. Baby dust to all and keeping my fingers crossed for me and everyone else as well!  :joy

#51 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 05:29 AM

Hope you not getting sick cupcake. i checked my cervix again a few minutes ago and it moved a bit higher and is still soft with some white sticky cm that stretched a bit between my two fingers. i just dnt know when its closed or open???

fingers cross that you will get a bfp 

and let me be the first to say happy one year anniversary for next month!!!! :bgbounce

#52 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 05:38 AM

Thank you zeetah . I hope im not getting sick either lol I keep saying it's in my head hoping reverse psychology will some how point out true symptoms lol im going batty!

#53 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 11:23 AM

Cupcake-I felt the same after being up for a few hours today but yesterday I knew there was a good chance I was getting a sinus infection. Typically it's brought on by a cold or really bad allergies......and I've had neither. So I'm hoping it's because of something else! smile.gif I hope you aren't getting sick too!!

zeetah-When are you going to POAS for real! lol The suspense is driving me crazy! smile.gif Just kidding (not really!) I wish you the very best of luck!

winter-Any luck testing for you today???

Update on my 2WW:

Getting sick...probably a sinus infection. A lot less pressure on right side abdomen. Overall not much going on. Creamy white CM. Very slightly tender BBS.....nothing bad. Really just wish I could go home and go to bed though. Think I might be starting to get a fever....pretty sure. Really hot and muggy here today so that doesn't help. Oh well......still really wanting a BFP!

Good luck to all!
#54 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

Louloudeer yeah I got  BFN today at 10 DPO :( and I keep seeing people getting their BFP's early, so I'm scared to test again tomorrow to see another one. But I'm wondering if my body just works slower in that way? because last time my BFP wasn't until 16 dpo...so I'm going to have to wait until AF is due and go by that mainly I think. Boobs still very tender and I have a bad cold now...so doubting my high temp was because of pregnancy and probably due to fever I guess...

A few of us seem to be getting sick lately, hope everyone feels better soon! First virus of the winter time.

zeetah I can't wait to find out the results of your test tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

#55 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 09:45 PM

hey ladies

well i just tested and it was a BFN :(

last night i was soooo tired, couldnt keep my eyes open and went to bed at 9 and this morning i couldnt wake up for work, still feeling extremely tired right now. 

this morning i am getting so hot, my throat is a bit sore and scratchy my boobs are really sore and i have that burning sensation as well, and its sore towards my underarms, my bra is tight, i still have like white cm and my cervix is still high and soft

hopefully i tested too early?

#56 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 11:03 PM

Hello everyone.

My husband and I are currently trying for baby #1 and we have been for almost 5 years! It has been a roller coaster. I am in my TWW and having a difficult time remaining sane. =) I have gotten used to the wait and then my husband deployed to afghanistan so I wasn't on the emotional roller coaster for nine months. This is the first time we have TTC since he came home on Sept 1st so I am overly anxious!!  

I have never been involved in these types of forums before so I am not sure of all of the terminology!! =) 

Good luck to all of the ladies in their TWW also!! 

#57 of 102 Old 09-19-2013, 11:55 PM - Thread Starter

zeetah sorry you get a BFN but yeah it's still early, fingers crossed for you!

Starshine welcome and good luck to you that this is your month!

AFM 11 DPO today and have NOT tested so far, don't want to face another BFN but may test later anyway :nut Still have sore boobs, more than normal and I'm sick with a bad cold, sore throat etc so I'm wondering if that's the reason my temp is still quite high as I could have a slight fever. AF is due Sunday, so I should know by then. 2 days to go....

#58 of 102 Old 09-20-2013, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter

Omg!!!!! I just tested with an internet cheapie and not with fmu but didn't drink or pee for 3 hours and I got a BFP :joy It's a very faint line but it is very visible too and showed up within 2 minutes of doing the test!!! I can't even believe it! jaw.gif Seriously is this happening right now?

In complete shock! And afraid to be happy because I'm so anxious it won't stick... I'll test again tomorrow to see the line hopefully a bit darker, and use the digital test the next day. I'm going to be walking around in a daze the rest of the day haha

Oh AF please stay away and give this one a chance :bow 

#59 of 102 Old 09-20-2013, 06:32 AM

Winter!!! so very happy for you! Congrats mama!!
#60 of 102 Old 09-20-2013, 06:45 AM

joy.gif wow congrats on your bfp

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page