Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/)
-   -   September TWW (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/1389773-september-tww.html)

Winter2013 09-12-2013 07:33 AM

Anyone want to join me in this month's two week wait period? I couldn't find another thread so if there is one please direct me to it.

I am 3DPO today and wanting to test already! :rotflmaoJust looked and found I have no pregnancy tests left from trying last month, so am now going to order some for this month.

Anyone got any symptoms yet? The only one I know I get is overly sore boobs, so I'm looking out for that. Not sure what else..

louloudeer 09-12-2013 01:43 PM

Winter-I would love to join you....pretty sure ovulation is today! smile.gif

I have been charting (without temping) for 8 months. Technically this would be 3rd cycle of trying to conceive-first cycle was July when DH said, "I didn't know we weren't trying!", with a sly grin on his face! Lol we both have older kids that we didn't have to try for! So this is new to us. I have a 26/27 day cycle like clockwork. And this is the first month I have ever used OPK's! I think that sums it up!

Obviously no symptoms yet but hoping or some soon!!

Good luck to you!!! smile.gif

zeetah911 09-13-2013 12:22 AM

Hey there

My period was 26 August 2013. On the 7 September me and my bf had a little "accident":2whistle

we have been using the withdrawal method for 9 years already and was always careful. been off contraceptives since feb 2011 and my periods are so to say regular (28 days) next expected period around the 22 September.

some of my symptoms are but im trying not read much into it as yet seeing as it still early. according to ovulation calender on the internet i ovulated the 8 sept.

1 dpo - bloated, gassy, my breasts are sore and have some sticky white cm but not alot.

2 dpo - bloated, gassy, sore breasts, extreme hunger, just feel weird, had some weird dreams, am awake at 4 every morning, get tired in the middle of the day, still sticky white cm

3 dpo - sore breasts, weird dreams again and pregnancy dreams, sticky white cm, anxious feeling, period type cramps 

4 dpo - sore breasts, sticky white cm, feels like im getting a cold, runny/blocked nose, stuffy head, feeling depressed.

5 dpo - cramping again on right pelvic side, breasts still sore, headache

am trying to hold out till about 22 or 23 september before testing.. but waiting driving me insane:nut

Good luck to all and lots of baby dust:suckthumbdust.gif

dejojohn 09-13-2013 12:38 AM

Things are a bit different in my world...IVF, gestational carrier. We are doing a frozen embryo transfer on the 16th. ( our 1 and only last embryo) the embryo is 5 days post ovulation. I gave her ( our GC) a bunch of HPT, all different types. Probably start testing on the 20th. I plan on being a freaking mess for the rest of Sept either way.

Winter2013 09-13-2013 03:30 AM

Nice to meet you ladies! I am 4DPO today and having no symptoms at all yet, wow zeetah you have a lot going on there. I'm not disappointed by lack of symptoms yet as implantation usually doesn't occur until 7-14dpo so guess I'll be hoping for symptoms from 7dpo, but that doesn't mean you can't get symptoms before implantation...you still might be pregnant and who knows what that can cause, maybe sore boobs/nausea? I don't know.

Do you have pregnancy tests already? or buy some later...I ordered some online yesterday so they should be here next week.

Good luck to us all :joy 

Winter2013 09-14-2013 04:18 AM

5 DPO today and just noticed my boobs are starting to feel a little tender, but that is normal for pre-AF anyway, although usually not this early, more 8-10dpo...so maybe that is a sign I don't know, but I feel very anxious an scared to get my hopes up. Anyone else having symptoms today?

Does anyone else find they eat more in the TWW? I feel like 'well I might be pregnant so forget about the diet' lol Anyone else?

zeetah911 09-14-2013 05:56 AM

hey there. im 6 dpo today and my breasts still sore tender. cant lay on my tummy. have a lot more white sticky cm when I checked. have a slight headache and stuffy head feeling. am super emotional. yes I have been eating more at times when I am hungry. last night I couldn't face macaroni and cheese was so nauseous. I only have one test. was tempted to buy more but am gona wait.

zeetah911 09-15-2013 03:59 AM

im 7 dpo today. had some af cramps earlier. had a headache again yesterday. my breasts are sore and tender. dnt knw if its my imagination but my nipples look a bit darker and areola a bit bigger. was super tired yesterday couldn't keep my eyes open. I couldn't resist and bought another test so I have 2 just staring at me. am so tempted to test but know its still too early. how are you ladies doing?

zeetah911 09-15-2013 04:03 AM

im 7 dpo. had some af cramps. my breasts are sore. had a headache yesterday and was super tired. dnt knw if its my imagination but my nipples look a bit darker and areola looks a bit bigger. my breasts also looks a bit bigger. couldn't resist and bought another test so I have 2 tests staring at me. am so tempted to test but know its still too early. how are you ladies doing?

louloudeer 09-15-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter2013 View Post

5 DPO today and just noticed my boobs are starting to feel a little tender, but that is normal for pre-AF anyway, although usually not this early, more 8-10dpo...so maybe that is a sign I don't know, but I feel very anxious an scared to get my hopes up. Anyone else having symptoms today?

Does anyone else find they eat more in the TWW? I feel like 'well I might be pregnant so forget about the diet' lol Anyone else?

I definitely eat more, especially the second week!

I'm just 2 DPO but feeling some serious twinges on my right side.

Good luck all!

Winter2013 09-15-2013 11:33 AM

louloudeer Glad I am not alone in eating more in the TWW! I also felt some sharp twinges on my right ovary area side this cycle, it was at 3-5DPO, maybe that is some symptom...

Zeetah I think I may have joined you in the sore boobs symptom! I am 6 DPO today and my boobs are definitely more tender than usual at this time in my cycle, I just have to press them lightly to feel tenderness when usually it takes a bit of a squeeze and isn't this early, but of course I could be imagining it :irked Symptom spotting is so confusing! :dizzy 

My pregnancy tests are here, I got a big pack of cheapies online, but want to get a digital 2 pack as well. Trying to hold off testing as I hate seeing the BFN's and it's too early anyway. Implantation could happen from today or tomorrow onwards, so I need to wait a few more days...might end up testing tomorrow though, will try not to.

Babydust to us all dust.gif

alear 09-15-2013 02:47 PM

Hi Ladies,
I am 9dpo, I started having symptoms yesterday, not sure if they are real symptoms or just because I am thinking baby all the time right now. I can't remember when I started getting symptoms with my son, I just remember my boobs were like the first thing I noticed, they hurt a lot, and that hasn't happened this time yet....  I didn't really pay attention to the whole ovulation, implantation, etc last time.

Symptoms I have had are spotted some brownish pink discharge, headache, tired, and some cramping. 

I am due for my period on the 20th of this month. I am trying to wait to take a hpt but its very hard.

zeetah911 09-15-2013 10:42 PM

im 8dpo today and this morning my breasts feel like they on fire, burning sensation and am a bit nauseous 

will try and hold out till friday or saturday to test.

hope all ladies are well and i am sending lots of baby dust your ways

dust.gif

zeetah911 09-16-2013 07:16 AM

me again

had again some sharp shooting pains and i still have creamy white sticky type cm. hopefully that was implantation cramps who knows. am so tempted to test but know its still too early:nut

Winter2013 09-16-2013 07:42 AM

Hi alear I hope I can wait to test until after 9dpo too, it really is hard to see BFN's for days.

zeetah the boobs symptom sounds very positive to me!! I need mine to feel like that too.

I am 7DPO today still sore boobs, I'm sure they are more tender than usual... but worried I'm just imagining it.

Resisted testing today with FMU because really I know 7 dpo is too early, but it's still hard not to test anyway... so might be testing tomorrow, will try not to. The boobs thing has kind of got my hopes up even more this cycle, really anxious and scared of that disappointment if I'm not pregnant now....gloomy.gif 

zeetah911 09-16-2013 07:45 AM

Winter2013 - well like they say, its not over till the wicked witch shows up!

Winter2013 09-17-2013 02:36 AM

How are you ladies doing today? Any BFP's yet?

I am confused because I just TESTED at 8DPO as I just couldn't resist... and have like a slight something on the test like a shadow, and I had these before and it was just the evap. I don't like the internet cheapies anymore because they do get my hopes up and it's all for nothing. So I just ordered 2 digital pregnancy tests which should arrive in the next couple of days and give me a clear 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' in the indicator box.

I will probably be checking the pregnancy test 200 times today :nut haha 

zeetah911 09-17-2013 02:44 AM

Hey

im all good, counting the days hey...

yesterday after the shooting pains i had like a butterfly feeling down there, dnt know what that was all about.

i checked my boobs this morning and air of me breathing was hurting my nipples....i also tried to check my cervix (dont usually check it, just for interesting sake and my walls was so tight, like swollen struggled to get a finger up there lol i know a bit of tmi, dont know if that means anything too.

am extremely hungry this morning.

i was on these websites

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

http://www.thebabycorner.com/tools/ttc/implantation-calculator.php

http://whenmybaby.com/implantation-calculator.php

and there it says that implantation might have happened or is happening today for me, so im not sure. am tempted to test but am going to try

and hold out before testing....:nut

Winter2013 09-17-2013 03:26 AM

Going by the first site implantation is likely for me today too, then it says wait 2 days for the earliest positive to be detected on a test, so probably shouldn't test tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I got an evap line on the test today because looking online it says the test line should be the same color as the control line, either blue or pink depending on the type of ink test you use. And my line doesn't have color to it...damnit lol not giving up hope yet it's still early, but trying not to get my hopes up too much.

After I posted the earlier post today I felt very nauseous during my exercise walk outside, which is unusual for me...talk about not getting your hopes up :dizzy

zeetah911 09-17-2013 03:30 AM

guess we have to be patient hey... but i know it feels like its taking forever, im also trying to be patient and just wait it out but its driving me insane.....

by the way... where are you from?

rainbowasylum 09-17-2013 10:57 AM

I'm a bit worried we may have missed the timing this month- it we hit it, it was right on the day my husband got home, but I really suspect O was the day before he got home.  We'll see.  The only hope I am clinging to is that it is very similar timing to what happened when my 21 month old was conceived.  It should have been too late, but apparently it wasn't. :)  

The first step is getting a BFP, then I just have to hope to keep it that way. 

cupcake06 09-17-2013 11:33 AM

Hi there,

I am new to TTC and this is hubby and I's first month trying. Been feeling very funny last few days and have had cramps since ovulation. DTD 3 days before 2 dyas before and 2 days after.  I have been tracking my cycles using a phone app and so far they have been accurate. Yesterday I couldn't resist POAS and I swear I saw a super faint blue line it was very soft i know it wasn't and evap line because it showed almost immediatley. I have PCOS so I am very hopeful that the first time is the charm. My symptoms have been sore and heavy bbs as well as sever bloating never experiienced it so bad to the point I had to go to the bathroom at work and remove my bra and pants they were so uncomfortable. I have been having cramps like my period is goin to start but It isn't due for another week and a half. I have severe headeaches, dizziness and nausea off and on all day but today the dizziness hit me hard out of the blue. TMI but I am having constipation issues too and that NEVER happens. The only symptom that does happen every cycle is the sore bb's but everything else is brand new. I know Its too early to really be feeling pg symptoms. Oh and the night before last i had a very vivid dream I had a girl and named her I could see her face and we named her something hubby and I never even were considering. I'm so confused and really want this to be real and I am hoping it's not all in my head. Oh and hubby won't even sleep next to me he says my body is on fire!! I am burning up! af.gifthat been the last few nights.

Any help or insight would be awesome thank you

:joy

rosie2727 09-17-2013 11:52 AM

I feel everyone's frustration!  It's so hard not knowing what the heck is going on inside.  I got my +OPK on day 16 and we had DTD for 2 night prior, and then again on day 16, but missed the next night :(  I feel like all that work was for nothing now.  Does anyone know if they've ever conceived by only DTD on the +OPK day and not ever again afterwards?  I know I could have ovulated within 12 hours of that, so it's still a possibility, but I just feel bummed that we didn't give it all we had for 2 or 3 more days. 

Also, still unsure of how this posting thing works, so if it's not showing up where it's supposed to, can someone give me some pointers?  I thought I was computer savvy, but this is harder than I thought!

louloudeer 09-17-2013 02:24 PM

Hey girls! I am currently at either 4 dpo or 5 dpo. I think I ovulated on the evening of the 12th or early morning 13th based on OPK. (I don't temp....yet!) So far I have had some mild but obvious pressue on my lower right side for the last three days. Also, a dull headache but nothing too serious that I needed to take anything for. Breasts are a little tender but nothing really abnormal for this time of the month-this was the first obvious sign during my first pregnancy. Yesterday and today, I have had a little light-headedness, kind of "foggy" type feeling. CM is dry or very little Creamy CM. Implantation is still a few days away, should be Satuday!

zeetah and Winter-Any new symptoms??? I'm curious...... smile.gif Hope all is well!

alear 09-17-2013 08:19 PM

I tested today 11dpo and it was bfn, but I also had blood work done today so I should find out in a few days whats going on. hoping for bfp for everyone

louloudeer 09-17-2013 08:25 PM

Alear-good luck!

zeetah911 09-17-2013 10:52 PM

First of all welcome to the new members :bgbounce

RainbowAsylum and cupcake06 - im keeping my fingers cross for you guys,  :1praying

Rosie2727 - this time when me and bf dtd it was depending on my cycle either 1, 2 or 3 day before O according to http://www.whenmybaby.com/conception-calendar.php - thats where you have to fill in your shortest, longest and average cycle.

Louloudeer - yesterday at 9 dpo i had af type cramps again, thought to myself here comes af but nothing as yet. my boobs are still sore and sensitive, i looked at it yesterday and they look a bit bigger especially my areolas, but then again, am i just imagining things, who knows.... i also have some pain and tenderness on the left side of my boob spreading towards under my underarm, am extremely tired after a days work. had 2 dreams already about getting a bfp and also seeing the baby's face, touching the baby's hands and feet. am tempted to test but dont wanna see a bfn right now. so i am pushing through trying my best not to test as yet but its driving me insane.

Alear -  Good luck and let us know the outcome of the blood tests!!!

alear 09-17-2013 10:56 PM

zeetah911- Thanks. I will definitely let you ladies know. I hope when you do test, you get a BFP!! :)

zeetah911 09-17-2013 10:58 PM

Thanx alear

zeetah911 09-17-2013 11:07 PM

oh just thought id share this.

im using the website www.ovuline.com

what a cool website, u log in what you feel, how you feel, when you dtd, when you af has arrived. you also log in symptoms like how your mood is today and how you feeling and stuff and i have been logging my stuff on there and there it also tells you, estimates i guess, when you must start taking opk tests, and  how many cd days you are, your fertility score, days to next fertile window, alerts as well as when you can start taking pregnancy tests. on my profile it says i can take a test in 2 days... also i logged in my symptoms and what it said was....Tender breasts or breast changes are super common as a symptom of early pregnancy. Pay close attention and keep logging your data, this cycle could be the one! and If your CF stays like this, it might mean you're pregnant! 

so now i cant wait to take a test but dont want to take one too early... im going crazy:nut