Thick white cm 6 days post-o - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-20-2013, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So DH and I aren't truly ttc, but we are open to it. We dtd on Saturday night (no withdrawal or condom lol) and I believe I ovulated on Saturday or Sunday. Today (5-6 days later) I have thick white cm which is not typical to my cycle. I cannot stand the two week wait so I'm looking for any sign in the tea leaves. What do you think oh sages of all things fertility related? Just my body cleaning out or implantation related? Too early to be implantation related? This would be our third and final pregnancy if it is in fact pregnancy.

Happy fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed2.giffemalesling.GIF, delayed/selective vaxxing, WOHM to DD1 4/10 diaper.gif, DD2 8/12 babygirl.gif and partner/wife for thirteen years to SAHD DHsuperhero.gif.  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2013, 11:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

That is actually normal for me after ovulation. Random at the beginning, EWCM, short dry-up, creamy for at least a few days before drying again right before AF shows. Its odd. My cervix also goes from middle to high/open/soft during ovulation, then immediately like snaps closed and lowers after ovulation. I don't really get the non-fertile cervix before and I don't really get the non-fertile mucus after.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List