~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ October 2013 ~*~ - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 507 Old 10-07-2013, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I know in pregnancy your gums will often become softer and more prone to bleeding and the teeth can weaken a bit.

All my gums are hurting right now bad! I can't close my mouth or move my jaw without pain. It was sudden, woke up with it... And y teeth are usually rock stars!

I haven't been to the dentist in years but I do have my first appointment coming up in two weeks smile.gif

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#122 of 507 Old 10-07-2013, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I hope for both of us that it is a good sign! ;)

surf.gif31 year-old mom with an endlessly active five-year-old boy jog.gif (6/3/08)  waterbirth.jpg  delayedvax.gif

Expecting a baby girlbabyf.gif with my husband and amazing step-dad to DS, June 2014.  stork-girl.gif 

#123 of 507 Old 10-07-2013, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Ah, my ovary hurts pretty bad. I have PCOS so small amounts of pain throughout the month are normal but it's really bugging me. I'm not even fertile yet, makes me nervous about how bad it's going to get later in the month!

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#124 of 507 Old 10-07-2013, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeofAnt View Post

Ah, my ovary hurts pretty bad. I have PCOS so small amounts of pain throughout the month are normal but it's really bugging me. I'm not even fertile yet, makes me nervous about how bad it's going to get later in the month!
That stinks! I have a friend that has it and only ovulated like once a year!! I'm sorry girl!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#125 of 507 Old 10-07-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

It's early afternoon here :) 

I'm going to hold off until tomorrow... I would have uploaded a picture by now but I can't get it to... Which must mean it doesn't want to be seen and I should instead go have that shower right? Not that now my obsession level has gone up 1000% or anything....

:) understandable! Hopefully your next test will be a happy one delightedbutterfly!!!

WifeofAnt - That sounds like no fun :( I hope you wake feeling better tomorrow.

Water Mama - It says you weren't fertile at all? Hmmm......it'll be interesting to see what your temp is in the morning. I might agree with that assumption in your temp continues to fall. If it goes up a bit more I'd think your chart looks pretty normal for a possibly fertile cycle. Update us, I'm very curious now! 

AFM - My wonderful DH went into the store tonight (of course I couldn't walk around a superstore wearing sky high heels!) and bought me some more tests. According to the box by tomorrow am I should have a 74% chance of getting a bfp IF we got lucky this cycle. Fingers Crossed! :1praying

Jesus lover, World's luckiest wife for the last 6 years, and Blessed beyond measure to be mom to three energetic little guys  5, 3.5, & 2  + our new little princess!
#126 of 507 Old 10-07-2013, 09:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mama View Post

Okay, I thought I was on DPO 6, but after recording my temp in the fertility chart on FF, it suddenly decided that I ovulating two days later than I thought?? It makes no sense to me. Has anyone else had a bad experience trusting the FF charting? I remember reading someone else saying that FF kept trying to change their ovulation date to two days later than expected. Should I ignore FF or trust that it knows better than I do? I will try to link my chart below.

FF says ovulation on 10/3 but I should have and thought I did ovulate on 10/1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mama View Post

If I leave it up to FF it is saying that I am not fertile? Or none detected? 

I can see why FF thought 10/3.  I was mentioning last month how FF was hopping my O day all over the place.  In the end, I think it was anovulatory so FF just didn't know what to do but it was trying, bless its heart.  I think in your case it just doesn't "know" you yet and is a bit confused.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

AFM, I'm on CD11 and was thinking I'd try earlier this month, but after watermama's ordeal, I think ill truck along TTC later too! Trying not to stress but my employer is having layoffs and my dept is up tomorrow or two weeks from tomorrow! So worried! I should probably put this on hold til I know if I even have a job! But nope...if it happens, we'll find a way to make ends meet! 

Whoa, rosie, that is stressful!!  Yes, you will find a way to make it work regardless!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Well I was starting to dtd every other night then we skipped a cpl nights ago cuz we kinda were mad at each other lol so we dtd last night hopefully that will be good we dtd wed night and last night so hopefully we are good lol

Hope your timing was right, scjp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrypavlova View Post

Boo.......:( Well the test pic I linked was a line, but it must have been an evap.

Aw, berrypavlova, I'm sorry.   I have not heard good stories about blue dye tests.  :(  Still early though, right??  Good luck with your upcoming testing!!

Quote:

I know in pregnancy your gums will often become softer and more prone to bleeding and the teeth can weaken a bit.

All my gums are hurting right now bad! 

I hope this is a good sign!!

Quote:

Sorry to hear this, WifeofAnt.  I hope it doesn't get worse!!

AFM - CD10 and freshly restocked with OPK tests.  Feeling pretty balanced I guess... 

delightedbutterfly likes this.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#127 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 05:18 AM

Hi everyone! I'm new here, living in Australia with my sweet Husband and our puppy.

It's our first cycle trying to conceive and I've been lurking here this week. I'm well into the TWW - on CD26 and 12DPO, my cycles for the last 18 months have been 29 or 30 days long.

I'm so grateful for this little thread. I didn't realise how much more I would be noticing my body during the TWW, so it's great to check in and realise I'm not the only one symptom spotting :2whistle

Anyone care to look at my charts for fun? *It's in celsius*. So far they look pretty similar, although this cycle there have been a couple of weird dips, so who knows what the next few days will bring?

Let's be honest, probably some PMS/BFP symptoms - so confusing! :lol

What do you ladies reckon? Am I in with a chance this month?

xo

[Clare] Wife to an amazing man. Expecting our first little nugget babyf.gifLove my pooch and DIYing our home.
#128 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 08:32 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)

AF is officially 3 days late. I don't think I O'd in September and seems I may be moving to 45 day cycle. I don't know. Either way, the wait continues.....

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Atlanta, GA
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#129 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 09:28 AM

Berry-- Yeah, it said something about no fertility detected?? But this morning I had a temp of 98.1 which put the FF cross hairs back at 10/3. I thought I O'ed on 10/1, so this month looks less likely to conceive--but not without a slim chance! In fact, my boobs are still really sore and I think they have filled out, areolas too look larger. DH agrees. he said they look "3% bigger". He might be humoring me, though. :eyesroll I'll keep you posted--of course! :)

Clare-- Welcome!! It looks like you have a good shot at conceiving this month. Have you only been trying for 2 cycles? What program do you use? I like the look of your chart. Also, when do you plan on testing? It looks like you could test anytime now, no?

Mo-- Sorry to hear you are still waiting, but stay positive!! You encouraged me last month when I was just joining this thread and was feeling pretty down. :)

Jenjy--I love your interpretation of FF. I bet you're right, it just doesn't "know me" yet. Haha. I will do my best to keep charting throughout my entire cycle to give FF a chance to get to know me better :)

Good luck ladies--positive vibes to all!!! :goodvibes 

surf.gif31 year-old mom with an endlessly active five-year-old boy jog.gif (6/3/08)  waterbirth.jpg  delayedvax.gif

Expecting a baby girlbabyf.gif with my husband and amazing step-dad to DS, June 2014.  stork-girl.gif 

#130 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 09:44 AM

Took another test of the same brand today... and BFN... and no evap line when I went back a couple hours later.. But it was taken with FMU and yesterdays was taken with a huge hold SMU.... I've always had a better test later in the day. But I think I'll hold off testing again until tomorrow or most likely Thursday/Friday... Gah I just want this to be it so bad!

#131 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 11:27 AM

berry: good luck and let us know!

Clare: when are you gonna test? Looks like you BD'd at right time! Welcome and good luck!

delighted: that sucks! So sorry! Maybe it's still too early. Hoping so!

AFM: just chillin on CD12. EWCM is in abundance today so hubby and I better get busy tonight! Was going to last night but was just too tired! Then when I woke with the EWCM I knew there was no more waiting! I think I normally O around CD16 tho, so it seems early, but maybe not! Either way...one thing is certain, if the train leaves without us I'm gonna be ticked! Now I just need to remember that every symptom I have doesn't mean something!!

05/14
#132 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 12:50 PM

Anyone trying to sway? I'm reading this book, How To Have A Girl, and he's going through all of the studies done since Shettles first came out with his theory. It looks like, while artificial insemination (done as close to ovulation as possible) results in more boys, the opposite is true in natural insemination.
There's a summary of a study done in 1984 (small study though) where they tested the Shettles and couples who followed the rules (only one act of intercourse) were only 39% successful at getting their desired sex. Random odds would be 50%.
The world health organization, again in 1984, found that the odds of conceiving a girl were higher as you approached ovulation.
He goes through 6 studies that all find the same thing, that Shettles had it backwards. I'm just wondering what it means for couples who DTD more than once per fertile period...

#133 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 01:43 PM

Water - "3% bigger" LOL :) this is funny! Slim chances are worth holding on to I think! I figure if this cycle doesn't work out, at least we'll have more info (with charting) about our bodies and be able to guess better next month. 

Wife of Ant - I know the basics of the Shettles and don't find a lot of stock in it. JMO though! We've never tried for one gender or another but with charting I know how far out we DTD. DS2 we DTD a miraculous 4 days before O!!!! I've also heard a bit about gender swaying diets...not sure if I think they're legit but to each their own. Are you guys trying for a girl or just curious?? Either way at some point when we've all gotten bfps it'd be fun to check if our charts agree with Shettles or not!

Rosie - Thanks, and have fun tonight! Maybe you need a nap soon :) or eat an apple for energy! 

Delighted - Boo.....no fun. I just googled and looked at a chart today http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php I'm not positive if you're also 11DPO but if you are fmu you have a 76% chance of a + if you are pregnant vs. late afternoon a 84% chance. Maybe try again now!?!? (if you can)

Clare - Welcome!! I think it looks like you have a chance! Let us know what happens, you should be close to testing!?!?!?

Jenjy - Agreed, blue lines should be banned! :) 

AFM well took one with FMU and it was barely a squinter. I could see something (where the last one I could see nothing) but it could totally be an evap again. Wonderful DH bought me tests yesterday but they are blue ones! Aggghhhhh........I need to go shopping tonight and find some pink ones. I took another test this afternoon and it's a squinter but much more obvious than the one this morning. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php This chart shows FMU as being some of the worst to use to get a +, so I think I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon and test again. Hopefully I can find a pink one before then!

Jesus lover, World's luckiest wife for the last 6 years, and Blessed beyond measure to be mom to three energetic little guys  5, 3.5, & 2  + our new little princess!
#134 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 02:21 PM

Quote:

Delighted - Boo.....no fun. I just googled and looked at a chart today http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php I'm not positive if you're also 11DPO but if you are fmu you have a 76% chance of a + if you are pregnant vs. late afternoon a 84% chance. Maybe try again now!?!? (if you can)

Heh I'm not too worried... I'm only 9DPO... VERY VERY early... but after the shadow of a line yesterday I was really hoping!!!!! I really should just wait until Fri :)

#135 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 02:23 PM

Quote:

AFM well took one with FMU and it was barely a squinter. I could see something (where the last one I could see nothing) but it could totally be an evap again. Wonderful DH bought me tests yesterday but they are blue ones! Aggghhhhh........I need to go shopping tonight and find some pink ones. I took another test this afternoon and it's a squinter but much more obvious than the one this morning. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php This chart shows FMU as being some of the worst to use to get a +, so I think I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon and test again. Hopefully I can find a pink one before then!

And I totally missed this!!!!! OMG go get more pink tests!!! I wanna obsess over everyone elses!!!!

#136 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:

Wife of Ant - I know the basics of the Shettles and don't find a lot of stock in it. JMO though! We've never tried for one gender or another but with charting I know how far out we DTD. DS2 we DTD a miraculous 4 days before O!!!! I've also heard a bit about gender swaying diets...not sure if I think they're legit but to each their own. Are you guys trying for a girl or just curious?? Either way at some point when we've all gotten bfps it'd be fun to check if our charts agree with Shettles or not!

What I was saying is that the studies listed in the book find that people have *less* than 50% odds following Shettles. If Shettles didn't influence one way or the other it would be right around 50% but most are finding more of a split like 60 girls for 40 boys in the time immediately before ovulation. Shettles thought this timing would favor boys but it looks like it actually favors girls. 4 days before ovulation would strongly favor a boy though.

AFM - I'm starting to have a lot of doubt. The only reasons I think I might have ovulated since my Depo Provera injection are EWCM and a light 'period'. Except, the same day EWCM showed up, I started taking Penicillin for an infection around my wisdom tooth. I don't *know* that the EWCM was related to my fertility at all or that the "period" was anything more than random bleeding. If I didn't actually ovulate and I'm not getting ready to, I don't know when it might happen. Maybe if ovulation doesn't happen by Christmas I'll move over to Infertility and see if they have any advice.

#137 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 03:03 PM

Did not lose my job today!! About 600+ lost theirs on our local campus today...so feeling very lucky! Guess I'll try my luck with hubby tonight!

05/14
#138 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 03:27 PM

Congrats!!! Good luck tonight!!! :goodvibes

#139 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 03:57 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies smile.gif yes, I've only been charting for two cycles, trying for one. We're trying for #1, so very new to it all.

Water I use the Kindara app/site, which I chose only for aesthetic reasons! Seems pretty good, though. Maybe a bit basic, but it's new so they keep bringing out updates.

Berry & Rosie yep, getting close, I'm not sure about this month, my temp is slowly declining (dropped another .06C/32F today) which I hear is a sign that AF is on her way?

Rosie - so glad you kept your job! You must feel like you dodged a bullet and you should definitely pounce on your hubby... You're super lucky! wink1.gif

Wife Of Ant interesting studies.. Doesn't the basic chance of swaying to either gender remain close to 50% whatever you try to do? I have to confess I'm always a bit skeptical when it comes to swaying methods. Thanks for sharing the studies!

[Clare] Wife to an amazing man. Expecting our first little nugget babyf.gifLove my pooch and DIYing our home.
#140 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Well I'm on cycle day 17 and Been having small cramp like on my lower stomach on both sides mostly my right side the last cpl days hoping I'm ovulating could I be?
#141 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:

Did not lose my job today!! About 600+ lost theirs on our local campus today...so feeling very lucky! Guess I'll try my luck with hubby tonight!

:joy

AFM - I'm getting a little more ovary pain. Not like yesterday but it somewhat gives me hope. If I'm having pain it means my ovaries are doing *something*, right? I have to ovulate on the 17th to not change the due date on my baby registry, haha. I'm sort of bored today and writing out my birth plan. Haven't even met my care provider and I'm writing a birth plan, haha. I'll probably shorten it once I know the policies of wherever I'm birthing. No point in mentioning I want to room-in if the place doesn't even have a nursery, ykwim? Then again, if I have twins (I've had such a strange feeling about it), I probably won't 'get' to make nearly as many decisions as I'd like.

Anyone know when they are going to open the June DDC? I know I'll end up in July but I don't know how long they wait before opening the group. I already have ideas for conversation threads...

#142 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Well I'm on cycle day 17 and Been having small cramp like on my lower stomach on both sides mostly my right side the last cpl days hoping I'm ovulating could I be?
Are your cycles around 31 days? Totally could be O pain! Are you using OPK's?

05/14
#143 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Welcome, claregageler!  

Quote:

Took another test of the same brand today... and BFN...

It's still so early!  I have high hopes for you this month!!

Quote:

Anyone trying to sway? I'm reading this book, How To Have A Girl, and he's going through all of the studies done since Shettles first came out with his theory. It looks like, while artificial insemination (done as close to ovulation as possible) results in more boys, the opposite is true in natural insemination.
There's a summary of a study done in 1984 (small study though) where they tested the Shettles and couples who followed the rules (only one act of intercourse) were only 39% successful at getting their desired sex. Random odds would be 50%.
The world health organization, again in 1984, found that the odds of conceiving a girl were higher as you approached ovulation.
He goes through 6 studies that all find the same thing, that Shettles had it backwards. I'm just wondering what it means for couples who DTD more than once per fertile period...

WifeofAnt, you always have such interesting info to share!!  We are not trying to sway but I have been assuming that we will end up boy because we are tending to BD closer to O.  My DD was a result of BD a few days before O and my DS was a result of BD on O day - so I was tending to think of Shettles as a viable theory.  However, I have recently have heard more and more that Shettles wasn't right.  

On the other hand, I've been wondering if we will end up with a girl because of my diet.  After my surgery, I gave up dairy and I'm low grain, low sugar -- and I keep losing weight but I don't want to.  I'm just having a hard time getting equilibrium back because I was so dependent on dairy for calories and I can't seem figure out how to take in enough calories even though it's been a year.  :eyesroll  Oh well - if we end up with a girl I would be ecstatic!  (The same goes for a boy!)  I'm so lucky to have one of each already!!!

Quote:

AFM well took one with FMU and it was barely a squinter. I could see something (where the last one I could see nothing) but it could totally be an evap again. Wonderful DH bought me tests yesterday but they are blue ones! Aggghhhhh........I need to go shopping tonight and find some pink ones.

Can't wait to hear how the additional testing goes!!  Very exciting!

Quote:

Wow that must have been a weird experience!  That is a lot of people to lose their jobs in one place.  Very glad you were spared!

Quote:

Anyone know when they are going to open the June DDC? I know I'll end up in July but I don't know how long they wait before opening the group. I already have ideas for conversation threads...

I was recently looking at the dates that the existing DDC's opened.  Seems like they tend to open right at the end of the month of first BFPs or during the first week of the following month of BFPs.  With this already being the 8th of October, June seems to be opening later than usual... 

AFM - the household isn't feeling well right now, me included.  Hopefully it passes sooooon....

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#144 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:

Are your cycles around 31 days? Totally could be O pain! Are you using OPK's?
. Idk I always fluctuate I was at 45-47 days for 2 months then this last month was 35 so maybe I'm slowly gettin bk to 28 lol so if I am then yay cuz we are timing it good
Lol
#145 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 10:00 PM

Man!!! TMI warning...but I've had WAY more EWCM this month than in awhile! Can't help but wonder if that makes the chances at least better this month!! CD12 here and getting excited as I approach TWW!

I came new a new realization too...I've been pregnant twice now with current DH...and both of those were surprises. So I threw caution to the wind and went outside and had a smoke after BD'g tonight! No tilting of the hips/pillows/timing.! Yes, I smoke...guilty. Sorry! But I don't smoke while pregnant.

05/14
#146 of 507 Old 10-08-2013, 11:20 PM

Up at 1:00 am with the worst I mean worst acid reflux ugh!!! I'm on cycle day 18 and hoping this is the month. But wooooh this acid reflux is keeping me awake ewwwww so bad lol. Never had it this bad. Well just needed to vent since I'm awake
Trying to get it
To go away!!! Lol
#147 of 507 Old 10-09-2013, 06:59 AM

Ok weird question but has anyone had a symptom of diarreah as a sign of ovulating??? Reason I ask is cuz last month I had bad diarreah for a week and then cpl weeks later started my period now it's around that time and been having some dull cramps like ovary pain and now I'm havin diarreah
#148 of 507 Old 10-09-2013, 07:24 AM

Well, a HPT today was a BFN, but I can't say I'm surprised. My temp has been dropping slightly everyday for 3 days (still way above coverline though?) and AF is due in 3 days at the latest. It'll be interesting to see if my temps keep going down or if they level out. Oh, and to see if I'm pregnant or not!! :eyesroll 

scjp - sometimes I have that and I hear a few people experience it around O and AF.. everyone's different though. Do you think it's normal for you, or could it be a stomach bug?

rosie - woohoo for lots of EWCM and getting close to the TWW! Can't be a bad thing to be feeling relaxed about it all, right?

jenjy - hope you and yours feel better soon :hug 

#149 of 507 Old 10-09-2013, 07:46 AM

Well I had it last month too around the time I ovulated cuz I back tracked 14 days from when I started and it was when I was having bad diarreah. And then this month it's that time again and it's starting not bad but starting so I think it might be a sign for me if so that's good cuz me and have been dtd on the right days yay
#150 of 507 Old 10-09-2013, 09:15 AM

Scjp-- I had diarrhea and throwing up last month at DPO 3. I really think it was related to pregnancy, but then the egg didn't implant. Just my theory though.

Clare--sorry about the BFN :( My friend didn't get a BFP until DPO 18 though and now she is 8 months pregnant. Good luck to you!

Rosie-- I agree! My son was a surprise 5 years ago. Last month was too crazy for me with all the "clinical" sex, as DH called it. This month I let myself indulge in some wine and sweets and don't plan on testing until after missed period. I think over stressing plays a big part in whether or not we all conceive. I want Mother Nature to know that I am totally positive and mentally/emotional able to carry a baby--no worries in the world :)

Wife-- I don't know when they are opening the June Due Date Club but I stalk it every day so I'll let you know when they do! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a baby registry already. Although, it is hard to look at it this month because I don't want to feel discouraged. Also, I bought way too many Isabella Oliver maternity pieces off Ebay last month. The bank account needs a break. 

Jen--I also don't eat dairy and have lost about 12 lbs. just from the switch. As long as you are getting enough nutrients, are energized,  and don't feel hungry, why does it matter what you weigh? I'm confused--does weight effect the sex of the baby? You said you might have a girl. I am very curious!

AFM--DPO 6-8 (not sure) Temperature is still up at 98.1 this morning. Boobs are sore and I have a big appetite--sensitive to smells, maybe? I have been wanting to go to bed earlier and earlier--last night it was 8:45 pm. DH is wondering what's up since I am usually the night owl begging him to stay up later. Has anyone had pregnancy symptoms like that with past pregnancies? I just feel the urge to get as much sleep as possible...this is a new thing for me. 

Also, I have noticed more saliva. I forget if I noticed yesterday after I read it was a possible pregnancy symptom or after. headscratch.gifAnyone had this? How much extra are we talking? I am usually pretty dry (I need to drink more water), but even as I sip coffee I notice it is really fluid and slimmy in my mouth (clean slimmy, not nasty slimmy, lol.) Coffee usually makes me dry.

And lastly, I have decided not to buy any more pregnancy test until after a missed period. So I won't be testing until a week from tomorrow on 10/17. Yikes! 

Good luck today everyone who is close to O'ing or testing!!! :goodvibes

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page