~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ November 2013 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 07:20 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I'm so upset...we DTD late Thur night and I think I O'd yesterday or I am today. I got +OPK yesterday am at 10:00. I know that's still within the right window, but I really wanted to BD Sat night also. We tried but our son walked in on us and I think it interfered with DH too much. So that was a no go. And then we never got a chance yesterday due to having all 3 kids in the house all day. And then I was tired and fell asleep before DH came to bed. I hate this! I feel like an entire month has just been thrown out the window. I've literally started making up reasons why I could still have hope (even tho I have none), just so I don't make myself sick over it. I know technically it was still in the window...2.67-3.58 days prior to O that we last DTD (yes, I calculated hours and all). And I know I had tons of EWCM that night. If I don't allow myself to grasp at these thin straws, I will be sick and in a horrible mood for an entire month. WHY must it be an entire month?!?! Why can't we just O every week? So pissed, hurt, upset, depressed, and angry right now! Please move me to the dreaded TWW.

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#122 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 08:53 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rosie2727 so sorry for your frustrating cycle this time around. I can relate on the issue of trying to time and increase frequency of DTD. Life sure can get in the way of DTD very often. I remember a few years back this pastor on TV being interviewed on the Today show and he was challenging his flock to DTD everyday, no exception! I can't imagine. Take care of yourself this 2ww. Try not to symptom spot, that was seriously crazy-making for me.

AFM: still no AF at CD 38. 2 BFN, last one about 15 dpo. I had long/missed periods many years ago when undergoing major stress and trauma and dropped too much weight suddenly. But today, happy, settled and comfortable, I haven't had a cycle longer than 33 days in over a year. And this, my first TTC month, is the cycle AF decides to screw with me.

:(I am bewildered. I am experiencing these things, which are brand new for me: had mid cycle pink tinged discharge just one bathroom trip, never had this many days of severe uncomfortable bloating to the point of not fitting my usual pants, and the nipple tenderness is about to set me on edge. We took a trip to SF this weekend and my son and I missed our Alcatraz boat and I cried in a dimly lit over priced parking garage in front of strangers, but other than that one episode my moods have been extra stable which is also odd because I usually get a certain negative mood pattern before AF, bossy followed by weepy and pathetic feeling. (For the record they let us on the next boat haha! )

I am a fairly crunchy mom and don't have a regular obgyn. I get my yearly at my DO's office. So if something is up, or I require a blood test or something I'll need to go looking for an OB. So frustrated. I want AF to come as much as I'd like a late BFP.

Me wash.gif DP blowkiss.gif DS 5/01 geek.gif & trying for stork-girl.gif
#123 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 09:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

8 DPO, fmu this am was a BFN:( Hopefully tomorrow:) I am using pink dye dollar tree tests....and oddly it doesnt say the sensitivity on the test....I thought they had to? It does say accurate the day before your period is missed tho...would i be better off with the new purple tests at the Dollar General?

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#124 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 09:46 AM

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My fertility app is telling me to test today. I've decided to hold out until at least Wednesday when AF is due and only because the doctors will probably test me anyways that day. Still pretty nauseous and still dealing with nipple tenderness.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#125 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)

I've been reading along, cheering you all on.

I am 6 weeks 3 days today.  I just got my hcg results from last week.  Wednesday's hcg was 2834 and Friday's was only 3362.  Not great.  

Thinking of y'all.  Hugs!

delightedbutterfly likes this.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  
#126 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

I've been reading along, cheering you all on.

I am 6 weeks 3 days today.  I just got my hcg results from last week.  Wednesday's hcg was 2834 and Friday's was only 3362.  Not great.  

Thinking of y'all.  Hugs!
As if TTC isn't stressful enough....once ya get there, it's time to stress about other things! While there are some slow risers, I understand your concern. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Hope your numbers go up a lot more soon. Keep us posted. Hugs...

05/14
#127 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Rosie - don't give up hope!  I think you are definitely still in the game and if you had lots of EWCM that was your body's way of saying timing was good! 

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
I know technically it was still in the window...2.67-3.58 days prior to O that we last DTD (yes, I calculated hours and all). And I know I had tons of EWCM that night.

I ran into a question response by a MD and thought it was an interesting way to explain things.  He wrote:

Sperm can live for days in the female reproductive tract, once the door is opened. A woman's cervix is a reservoir or a time-release capsule for sperm. Sperm can not get into the cervix until the water content increases to the point that the mucous transitions from a thick dense state to an egg white, elastic and abundant consistency. Women who are good at assessing their mucous are quite good a preventing pregnancy (natural family planning) and they should therefore be quite good at optimizing their chances of conceiving. The rise in estrogen that precedes ovulation is one of the key factors that allows this change in the mucous to occur.  Remember, the sperm live a long time and the key is getting them into the cervix after the door is open.

All that I have researched on the matter =  if you get the sperm in when the EWCM is abundant, then you have given yourself an excellent chance of conceiving!  Lots of stories of ppl who conceive only having BD'd once 4-5 before O as well.  We're all rooting for you!

#128 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 12:34 PM

innacircle: thanks for your encouragement. It literally made me tear up. I am a pessimist by nature, so I know I need to quit pouting. But I just think if we had DTD sat night, or at the latest sun night, I could have convinced myself that I'd done all I could do. But now I feel like we half assed it and therefore decreased my chances. I do feel better tho from your post. Thank you! I've almost convinced myself to let it go and relax.

05/14
#129 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

jenjy - saw this and followed you onto your post about spotting.  My stomach did a flip when I read it - I am so very nervous for you!  People can have lots of encouragement but it is still scary to have these things occurring.  How are you holding up?  We're all pulling for you and wishing you the best.  I mean it.  :Hug

#130 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 01:37 PM

rosie - glad I could help!  Really, I think this whole process leads us to be pessimists.  It's like the law - being innocent until proven guilty.  Around here, the test is always negative until proven positive.  It just becomes a mindset after a while!

It is so strange to be here - never thought I'd be in the boat of having this long of a wait TTC.  I've learned that my preconceptions about myself are not so accurate!  Like the TWW for instance.  I was in the 1st half of the cycle waiting to O and it seemed like I was all wrapped up in trying to catch the O-day (with all my multiple methods of monitoring).  I knew that once I O'd then I could relax. 

Lo and behold here it is approx 4-5 dpo and I'm looking up more random TWW info on the internet.  You'd think I had studied this stuff enough already - but once in the TWW my mind becomes an insatiable sponge just looking for obscure information that could be useful. 

It's as if I'm becoming hooked on a 2 week cycle of new possibilities.  CD1 I'm a bit bummed due to no BFP, but this is quickly replaced the the hunt/chase for the O day and all the possibilities of a new cycle.  Then O-day, and I'm all jazzed up bc the hard work is done and maybe, just maybe, we did it and this is going to be the successful cycle.  WTH?  Obviously I need some hobbies. 

RFOTD:  On a separate note, here is your RFOTD (random fact of the day):  Serum hcg levels are higher if carrying a girl than a boy (as early as 16dpo)!  The diff is approx 10-20%. 

The study is fairly technical, but here's the link if anyone cares to read it (I know wife will if she hasn't already :)).  Table II has got the actual comparison of hcg numbers.

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/2/485.full.pdf+html

#131 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
AF showed up today greensad.gif please move me to waiting to O.

Going to start temping again tomorrow. I have a Dr appointment before my Dr goes on Mat leave. I have a lot of questions for her. They have changed they way they do thing in the Mat world here and it's worryin me.

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30***35****40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#132 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Going to start temping again tomorrow. I have a Dr appointment before my Dr goes on Mat leave. I have a lot of questions for her. They have changed they way they do thing in the Mat world here and it's worryin me.
Sorry delightedbutterfly! I was so hoping this would be your month! Well, I hope it's everyone's month....but when we get to seeing the same ppl on here for a few months, you just hope really hard to see those women graduate! And on a Monday! As if Mondays don't suck enough all by themselves!

05/14
#133 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

RFOTD:  On a separate note, here is your RFOTD (random fact of the day):  Serum hcg levels are higher if carrying a girl than a boy (as early as 16dpo)!  The diff is approx 10-20%. 

The study is fairly technical, but here's the link if anyone cares to read it (I know wife will if she hasn't already :)).  Table II has got the actual comparison of hcg numbers.

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/2/485.full.pdf+html

that's really interesting!

I came across this study the other day that basically said that placental location on either the right or left side of the uterus (at 6 weeks) is a highly reliable marker for gender detection.

http://hcp.obgyn.net/adhesions/content/article/1760982/1878451

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
#134 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi all! I'm not sure which list I should be on. 2WW probably. I had DS in November last year, we are still BFing a lot and I have not gotten AF back. I tried charting a few times but found my temps weren't very reliable because I do so much night waking still with baby and wake at unpredictable hours in the morning. However I really want to conceive again and so we haven't been using protection for a little while.

Anyway, we DTD October 30 and I didn't have a lot of hope because I've been so frustrated not getting my cycle back yet. But just for the heck of it I started taking my temp again this Friday (DS has been waking up at a more regular time) and my temps have been really high. I'm usually in the upper 96's and I've been getting 97.6 and 97.7. When I got pregnant with DS I think my cover line was 97.3, so these are high temps for me.

Anyway, because I haven't been taking temps for longer I don't know what the high temps mean. I don't have a cover line, I don't know how long they have been high. I could have just ovulated on Friday for all I know. I could have not ovulated at all (I find that hard to believe though with having so many high temps in a row). But I have been feeling odd and so I'm starting to hope. When I got preggo with DS one of my first symptoms was feeling dizzy and I have been having that. I have also been having a ton of unexplained (no other symptoms) cramping and diarrhea (TMI sorry), which I read that some people get with implantation. I tested yesterday and got a negative but I'm going to try testing again tomorrow. We also DTD Wednesday the 6th so if I did ovulate more recently there is still hope.

This is my super rambly way of introducing myself, and I thought I should because even if I'm not pregnant, or didn't even ovulate, we will still be TTC in the coming months (and I promise to try harder to start charting again!). Thanks for letting me put this out there! 

ETA: Hi kateaton! We were in the same DDC before :)

I'm Kate! I treehugger.gif   knit.gif   hang.gif   and adore my DSbabyf.gif11/12 and stork-suprise.gif 10/14. We goorganic.jpg gd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif toddler.gif slingboy.gif familybed1.gifcd.gif 
#135 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 08:03 PM

kateaton - that's quite a study! I have never run across anything like that regarding placental position. I think you are officially my RFOTD buddy!

katealicia - welcome! We all have our rambly moments from time to time so you're gonna fit right in!
#136 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Quote:

jenjy - saw this and followed you onto your post about spotting.  My stomach did a flip when I read it - I am so very nervous for you!  People can have lots of encouragement but it is still scary to have these things occurring.  How are you holding up?  We're all pulling for you and wishing you the best.  I mean it.  :Hug

innacircle and rosie, thank you.   I am holding up OK, innacircle -- thank you for asking.  I am grasping at reasons to hang on to hope (betabase has evidence of doubling time that low at this stage, spotting stopped, and my symptoms seem to be getting stronger again.)   I'll get another draw, hopefully tomorrow, and maybe that will give me a better idea of my chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

delightedbutterfly, I am sorry.  I sure was hoping for you.

katealicia, those sound like promising signs! 

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  
#137 of 348 Old 11-11-2013, 09:19 PM

teehee, I am excited to announce I am nauseous and my boobs hurt:) Hoping for  a slight bfp in the am, at 9dpo:) Its funny how when we are ttc, we WISH sickness and being comfortableness on us:)

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#138 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 06:10 AM

Quote:

kateaton - that's quite a study! I have never run across anything like that regarding placental position. I think you are officially my RFOTD buddy!

Ha- I can be pretty random!

Katealicia- Welcome!  I do remember you!  And I have to agree that your symptoms do sound promising.  Here's hoping we can both be in the same due date club again!

I am personally stressing a bit.  I have been having ewcm for 5 days now, the last time we bd was friday night.  I was pretty sick this weekend and felt bad.  Last night I was hoping it would happen, but dh is in a weird place (I know he wants another, but he has fear b/c he is the sole financial provider right now... it's been this way with every kid we've had, honestly if it were solely in his hands we'd have no kids right now and still be waiting for that "perfect" time).  So there's this weirdness, b/c he knows that O could be any day and he's feeling scared of making that leap.  I'm on cd20 right now, and really not wanting to waste this month.  Next month I turn 37, so my age is making me anxious.  Also, I do feel nervous that this cycle could be so messed up that it won't be good for conception (I'm still nursing and this is my first pp cycle).  I had a cp in early Oct. so I'm nervous that my progesterone is not where it should be and that it'll happen again.  I read some stuff about how first pp cycles usually have a short LP.  I am taking vitex and B6, so I hope those will help that issue.  Anyway, we came so close to bd this morning but the baby woke up.  My temp is at an all time low this morning, so I'm hoping that it's the pre-O dip, but then I'm worried that I'll O and by the time we bd tonight it'll be too late.  Sorry for the rambling here, but man this is stressful.  And I really wanted to try for a boy, and tried using baking soda before dtd, and now I'm feeling off down there and hoping I didn't screw anything up.  I'm just a mess right now.  Ugh.

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
#139 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
CD 39 which is very unusual for me now. Still no AF , still horrendous breast/nipple tenderness. (If any of you in research knows of other issues for pronounced and prolonged breast tenderness I'd love to know. I am so perplexed and uncomfortable) I am just getting out of bed (it's 8 here and having a 12 year old means more sleep so ask me why I am TTC again haha!) I am going to take HPT right now with first morning, but don't hold out hope based on BFN at 15 dpo. I think my AF is just reminding me she holds the cards and doesn't like to be pinned down. Witch. Off I go...

ETA: yeah, BFN. I want to scream.

Me wash.gif DP blowkiss.gif DS 5/01 geek.gif & trying for stork-girl.gif
#140 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateaton View Post

Sorry for the rambling here, but man this is stressful.  And I really wanted to try for a boy, and tried using baking soda before dtd, and now I'm feeling off down there and hoping I didn't screw anything up.  I'm just a mess right now.  Ugh.

I hope you catch your window:) Um, I have to ask...as i thought I knew everything there was to know..... what did you do with the baking soda???

#141 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikwhit76 View Post

thanks nikwhit.  You put a tiny amount of baking soda (via your finger) in the vagina.  http://genderselectionhq.wordpress.com/2012/04/26/baking-soda-and-conceiving-a-boy/

#142 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 10:12 AM

Good morning, ladies!

After the chemical and another month of TTC and no luck, my SO pulled the plug on TTC :/ This last cycle we used the pull out method. I was so upset after each time! I did all this research on the pull out method and turns out it's super effective when done right (expelling all sperm and washing before the next time we have sex). So, I didn't log any of my BD on my chart because I thought, whatever, there is no chance. Now he's all in this, if it happens it happens mode. Well, it's NOT going to happen with you pulling out!

That being said, I had an estrogen surge at 4DPO and a dip, and then yesterday at 6DPO I had yet another dip and now my temps are on the rise again. So my head is spinning and I'm allowing myself to get ALL CRAZY about the possibility of it...which, realistically it's like, GET REAL, GIRL! I cramped ALL DAY LONG yesterday. I'm 7DPO today. We did BD on CD11 and CD 12 and I O'd on CD13. But again: he pulled out. I'm so lame :(

Anyway, here's my chart:

mama to an amazing kid ~ '07  ~ lover of phish, books, sunshine, bare feet, meditation, healthy living, non-gmo, creating, positive good-natured people ~ "disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government & business." -tr

#143 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 10:24 AM

so I'm temping for really the first time this cycle, and I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to be looking for >.< is there a quick tutorial somewhere? I'm using kindara to track my temps.
#144 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
I'm at 13 DPO and AF is due tomorrow. Terrible migraine and nausea today but migraines are not uncommon for me. Super tired even though I slept 8 hours last night. haven't tested since Sunday and I am thinking I will test tomorrow morning so I'm not blind sided at the doctors

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#145 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 10:26 AM

also I am still not seeing me in the first post, am I blind? o.O I am waiting to O.
#146 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarwyn View Post

also I am still not seeing me in the first post, am I blind? o.O I am waiting to O.
You're not blind. I don't see you either. Maybe we're both blind!!! Lol!

05/14
#147 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 01:19 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry, been slightly swamped. Work on Saturday, work on Sunday, drive out to my mom's Sunday night and then I have no computer unless I used theirs (which I can only really do when they aren't home). I've Updated To Here, hopefully got everyone in the right spot.

AFM - I don't know what we're doing. My parents are trying to convince us to move out here but it would mean putting off TTC (you know, if I start ovulating) and finding a job an hour and a half away from DH. The pros are that we'd have "our own place" (its a newer trailer but its not an apartment and we have the option of buying it) and we'd have more space than we currently have. The cons would be spending so much time away from DH, delaying TTC, and having more bills to pay (we currently don't pay water or heating). Hopefully we won't have to delay too long, just long enough for us to get settled in. I'm not so excited that I can't wait but it isn't going to be pleasant if I start ovulating again in the near future. At least if I *can't* get pregnant I won't feel so bad about not trying, yk?

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#148 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phunkymama1 View Post

This last cycle we used the pull out method...

phunky - in a perfect world there's that 4% failure to prevent pregnancy.  However, the withdrawal method's normal rate of failure is 15-28% so that puts you right back in the running with the rest of us!  I think I would've knocked something over my SO's head if he made a "if it happens, it happens" comment after pulling out all month.  WHAT??? 

rosie - I meant to ask you if you were doing OPKs once or twice per day.  When was the last one you took before your pos at 10am Sunday?

sarahviolet - I would be beside myself with impatience by now.  The not knowing is the worst!  Keep us posted.

nikwhit - still a bit on the early side for you, but when are you planning to test again?

clarwyn -  I think fertility friend might have a tutorial on charting.  I use ovagraph and it calculates my coverline (not sure what that is) and O-date (plus possible secondary O-date) for me.  All I do is put in the numbers as this is my first month temping too.  The big pic is having a trend of lower temps before O, then higher temps afterwards (due to progesterone).  On O-day there is a big temp drop and the next day is a big temp spike. 

AFM:  Please move me to waiting to know (TWW).  Today is 6dpo (or maybe 5, but I'm calling it 6 bc my 5 methods of monitoring don't all agree).  I have had ridiculous cramping the last couple of nights - can't sleep on my stomach cuz my lower abdomen hurts.  I'm wearing loose athletic pants hung low (think gangster) to keep the pressure off my belly.  Last night I also had a definite increase in cardiac output (my BP was up as well as my HR).  Even resting in bed my pulse was up in the low 90's, when it's usually low 70's.  I could feel my heart beating in my chest and the tips of my fingers were pulsing.  It was still that way this morning for a while but has receded.  Most of my cramping has been on the right - so already (thx kateaton) I'm picturing a 1st ultrasound and asking my OB/GYN which side of the uterus the placenta is attached to???!  GEEZ... totally mental. 

Tomorrow is my appt with my OB/GYN to discuss 6 mos no dice (except the mc on cycle #1).  She said all my labs before were perfect, so not sure what to expect.  Maybe I've just got a bunch of chromosomally challenged eggs in there.  Truthfully I'm not looking for miracles, but I would like to know that I'm playing on a level playing field (everything is in proper working order).  Maybe she'll give me some clomid so I can bust out some twins and get this over with in one shot!  As if. 

#149 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 01:50 PM

innacircle - it's OK, I'm completely mental too ;P

I think it's very, very unlikely that we conceived this cycle. But, again, coo-coo-coo-coo over here, so we will see what my temps do over the next few days.

mama to an amazing kid ~ '07  ~ lover of phish, books, sunshine, bare feet, meditation, healthy living, non-gmo, creating, positive good-natured people ~ "disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government & business." -tr

#150 of 348 Old 11-12-2013, 05:44 PM

innacircle: I use OPK's twice a day. Both Fri and Sat were so close to being + that I almost recorded them that way. But I knew it would have been a lie. Sundays was clearly +. I don't normally continue to take them once I get my +, so I don't relate to those that get several days of +. But I did take another one Monday am and it was + too. Either way....we never DTD again. I know when I tried with my first child, my fertility specialist at the time told me that once you get that +, it could be too late. So even tho I got the + on sun, trying to convince myself it was too late, thus putting myself having done the deed closer to O. Ha! Totally lying to myself. Oh well. What's done is done and I've moved on. But I will say when we DTD on Thur, it was almost midnight! Reminding myself it's not the end of the world. It's not like this was last chance to TTC. I'll just keep moving. It will happen eventually!

05/14

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page