Mothering Forum banner

~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ November 2013

16K views 349 replies 40 participants last post by  Leelee577 
#1 ·
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
November 2013

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gif
Waiting to O
whistling.gif

delightedbutterfly

Eve Maya

Tara2 BFPChart2.gif

emilyg25

girlspn

southbaymama BFPChart2.gif

Naturallywhole

jennmk13

alittlemischief

russell27

Becka32

tifga

swilliams771

saharaviolet

innacircle

rosie2727

Alivewithyou

kateaton

linnylou422

Charmedseed

clarwyn

jenjy

SunnaRising BFPChart2.gif

Kaliakra BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif
Waiting to Know (2WW)
headscratch.gif

OregonMoon

zbugmama

Diamhim

nikwhit76

Siuann

scjp1109

Right of Passage

Rojita

NaturallyMo

katealicia

edubluv

mygreenestgrass

innacircle

confused.gif
WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
confused.gif

badwolf092087

idea.gif
Waiting to be Ready
idea.gif

tinytina
MakeItSew
jesepumpkin
crunchymonkey
mareseatoats
WifeofAnt BFPChart2.gif

joy.gif
~ 2013 GRADUATES~
joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!

:heartbeat
October BFP's

Katemonster128

jenjy

southbaymama chartnew.gif

Cassie86

Water Mama

claregageler

berrypavlova

ecnarwold

ladyelms

activia

September BFP's

TeaJunkie

MrsRoss

RoseMomof2boys

Dianna79

Winter2013

phunkymama1

jesepumpkin

eazar

jennmk13

heartbeat.gif
August BFP's
heartbeat.gif

MamaJen

tolovemercy

newgirlintown

Jayray

manysplinters

tantylynn

monkeyscience

brooksfam

Anaralia

heartbeat.gif
July BFP's
heartbeat.gif

pepperedmoth

runonmama

heartbeat.gif
June BFP's
heartbeat.gif

MistyNicole

pattimomma

MrsM

tabitha

cressyhoke

seattlemamma

heartbeat.gif
May BPF's
heartbeat.gif

Blanca78

jesepumpkin

JustJenny

heartbeat.gif
April BFP's
heartbeat.gif

LilyKay

Erica812

heartbeat.gif
March BFP's
heartbeat.gif

babibelli

heartbeat.gif
February BFP's
heartbeat.gif

John16n33

SparkleMaman

heartbeat.gif
January BFP's
heartbeat.gif

devilish
SuzieSmiles

biggrinbounce.gif
Waiting to Hear From You
biggrinbounce.gif

momof2trying43

anjalisa

See less See more
#202 ·
@rosie2727 its a hormones and estrogen issue. They wanted me to start doing fertility treatments, but the money isn't there and insurance because of all the new changes won't cover this 'pre-existing' condition.

Never had the peach discharge before. It did also come with some dark spotting. There's no infection. Doctor told me what else would've come with infection. She also said she couldn't diagnose over the phone and wanted to do a blood test and ultrasound. My patience is just very thin. As far as ovulation cycle, it's always 8 days afterwards. These are all things that have been tracked since my first son 4 years ago who is now our angel above. There's a story behind that I'm not ready to tell. The hubby keeps laughing because all signs are pointing to pregnancy and he thinks he's own and proven the doctors wrong. I don't want to let him down if he didn't. Hope is a painful thing...

#203 ·
So my husband was up ALL NIGHT sick and restless, so I was up all night. Didn't even try to check my temp this morning. I woke at 6:30, took a test with SMU. I didn't see any line within about 2 minutes and managed to go back to sleep. Woke back up at 10 decided to look at it again and there's a faint pink line. Probably evap? But everything I read says evaps are gray and look more like an indention than a dye line. Going to get a cheapie test tomorrow.

#204 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymonkey View Post

So my husband was up ALL NIGHT sick and restless, so I was up all night. Didn't even try to check my temp this morning. I woke at 6:30, took a test with SMU. I didn't see any line within about 2 minutes and managed to go back to sleep. Woke back up at 10 decided to look at it again and there's a faint pink line. Probably evap? But everything I read says evaps are gray and look more like an indention than a dye line. Going to get a cheapie test tomorrow.
This sounds kind of promising! Good luck tomorrow and keep us posted.

#205 ·
Okay I was wandering. I am on cycle day 13 and no I'm never sure when I ovulate my cycles have been whacky lol. But today I have had ewcm all day!! And I have not infection or anything it's just clear and no odor but I have had it all day. Does that mean I am ovulating or bout to or what? I don't do much about knowing when I ovulate lol. Thanks
smile.gif
also me and hubby dtd last night so hopefully if I am ovulating that is good since we bd last night and maybe tonight lol

#206 ·
scjp- that is fertile cm, you definitely want to be bding now!

Please move me to waiting to know FINALLY!! I wasn't completely sure of ovulation this month- I think I had a slow rise and a fallback rise. I think I'm 4 dpo now. Being my first post partum cycle, it has definitely been a bit wonky, with a longer follicular phase then I normally would have. So we'll see what happens this month. I was looking back on my old charts from before dd3 and I sometimes had slow rise or fallback rise (not usually in the same cycle though). The cycle dd3 was conceived on was wonky too. I had been travelling and O was delayed and I had a fallback rise after O. So who knows?

#207 ·
I have a random question. Does anyone know if you can release two eggs from the same ovary (in the same cycle)? I had seriously strong pain on my left side for about 6 hours the evening I think I ovulated (I had a pos. OPK early that morning and other signs of impending O too). I NEVER get painful ovulation signs like that. I had to lay on the couch and not move and had a hard time falling asleep.

I've been praying for twins- I know it's crazy but I just want them, and I know it wouldn't be easy. (They also run in my family, I'm over 35, have had 3 kids and am breastfeeding, so I know there's an increased chance). Anyway, just thought I'd ask.

#208 ·
scjp: yes, I agree that it's fertile CM and it's good you e been BD'g and should continue til that's gone. Yay!

kateaton: idk for sure, but when people become pregnant with fraternal twins, obviously 2 eggs were released during the same cycle. So if say it's possible. But idk if they can come from same side or if they come one from each side normally.

crunchymonkey: we are all on the edge of our seats!! Did you test again?!?? Lol!

AFM: still nothing going on. My crappy hormonal moods have diminished some. I was having strong pinching pain really low on my right side on my way into work this am. Not trying to read too much into it tho. I should be approx 7dpo. I keep thinking maybe I should temp chart, but I'm already so obsessed! And I've had two healthy pregnancies without (and 3 unhealthy pregnancies too). So I think just knowing approx when I O is useful. But there are some days I just wish I knew for sure!! Today is my first child's 11th birthday!! I cannot believe that 11 years ago at this very moment I was in awe over my first born, perfect and sweet DD!

#209 ·
Well I still have it this morning and what do you know hubby is sick
greensad.gif
he has the worst
Stuffy nose sore throat and so we didn't get to bd last night I'm hopin by tonight he will be better lol I wanna catch that egg I wanna be able to tell everyone at Christmas
smile.gif
lol that would be awesome present

#210 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by saharaviolet View Post

BeckaI read your first two posts and was blown away by our similarities. Easy first time conceiving son, LMP oct 5th, O probably 20-22 ish. So when I read your AF visited today I wanted to reach out with a virtual hug, we are practically cycle buddies. I would be due between CD 30-34 and still no AF today, day 32. Slightly agonizing couple days since I am holding out on testing until morning after 34 if that comes. So true about instant gratification in this world! I admire you for choosing to leave your anxiety to a higher power. Question, did you think you had any early Pg signs? I am having some but it's probably my hyper vigilance on the subject and noticing every twinge. Baby dust to you this November 5 cycle!
Sry I have been super busy lately and haven't been on. That is crazy how similar we are! ? cycle buddies! I should O any day now. I'm using my OPK and haven't gotten the go yet. I don't temp although I should. How are you? I haven't gotten the chance to read any post yet to get updated on everyone.

#211 ·
5 days late now and no pms symptoms.. Completely gone. The only thing I've had is a little bit of nausea and definitely thicker cm.. Almost creamy. My fertility app behaved kind of funky after still saying I didn't have AF it pretty much reset back to the day my period should have started so now it's telling me I'm on cd6. Can I still ovulate if my period never came? Should I just keep trying and hope for the best? There is still the chance of being pregnant and that I ovulated late but I don't want to miss out by waiting.

#212 ·
Alivewithyou, are your tests still turning up negative? That's definitely a little odd, but I am sure stranger things have happened. Hoping you'll get some clarity too.

I am absolutely not sure where I am in my cycle. Before my miscarriage, I had pretty straightforward charts, and now I think I might have ovulated just yesterday. But why am I still getting positive OPKs?

#213 ·
Oh, just a note related to OPKs. I saw something on tv the other day with a real fertility dr going over results with a patient. And maybe y'all knew this and I'm the only one that didn't...but if you get a +OPK, this does not mean you will ovulate. Women with PCOS can get +OPKs all the time but their ovaries don't actually release the egg. Just didn't want anyone relying on OPK results to assume they are ovulating.

#214 ·
La
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliakra View Post

Alivewithyou, are your tests still turning up negative? That's definitely a little odd, but I am sure stranger things have happened. Hoping you'll get some clarity too.

I am absolutely not sure where I am in my cycle. Before my miscarriage, I had pretty straightforward charts, and now I think I might have ovulated just yesterday. But why am I still getting positive OPKs?
The last test I took was Saturday and yes it was. My plan was to wait until I'm a week late to test again and after that I don't know what I'm going to do lol.

#215 ·
Hey ladies, just checking in! I broke down and bought a FRER this weekend because I was cramping all day Thursday and Friday. Took it Sunday (10DPO) and it was a BFN. Well, AF is due Thursday so time is ticking. Not too hopeful but I'll just have to wait and see!

#216 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamhim View Post

Hey ladies, just checking in! I broke down and bought a FRER this weekend because I was cramping all day Thursday and Friday. Took it Sunday (10DPO) and it was a BFN. Well, AF is due Thursday so time is ticking. Not too hopeful but I'll just have to wait and see!
10 days is still early!! Good luck!

#217 ·
Totally symptom spotting now. Why do I torture myself this way? It's like an addiction. So I had these pinchy feelings on my way to work, in my lower pelvic area. Then off and on since about 4:30 I've been having weird small cramp like feelings. And I even had this weird cramps feeling in my cervix (which I had last month with my chem). But my CF is pretty dry, more just sticky but clear, unlike the EWCM I cont'd having last month. It's gonna be a long week...

#218 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
It's gonna be a long week...
Isn't that the truth! The TWW is a strange time. It takes fairly rational, sane women and turns them into speculation addicts. It's like crack cocaine... just one more hit.

AFM: I'm out this month. AF was 1.5 days late, which gave me an almost 12 day LP. I credit this to my increase in B6 and poss also Vit C and Vit E. Now I'm wondering about my thyroid. I'm slim but am having terrible cold intolerance and thinning hair. My regular doc did labs back in February and my TSH was 3.3 - def in range but considered high by some who are TTC. My issue is that a couple of years ago it was 1.7, so that's a fairly big jump. Gonna make another appt and follow up on that.

Please move me to Waiting to O. Time to hop back in the saddle again.

#219 ·
Please move me to waiting to O please. My AF came 3 days early, I started during dinner, instead of the morning, and I bled through 30 atmpons in 3 days, then it stopped just like that. My cycles are like clock work, for over 20 years now, so Im not sure what just happened. I almost wonder if it was a chemical preg, but wouldnt AF still come when it was due if that was the case? I had huge clots, and bled like crazy. I didnt bleed that bad with my Mc at 13 weeks in June. Im ordering some OPK sticks off Amazon today, because I dont know how to track an irregular cycle, and I dont get up at the same time every day to temp, though I am going to try it starting tomorrow.

The severe cramps and hip aches I had the night before I started bleeding lasted for 48 hours, and was bad enough to keep me on the couch most of the day.

#220 ·
So I'm starting to worry that maybe my period is just not going to happen because of getting off the pill.
greensad.gif
any advice on supplements that can bring my hormones back to normal? I was thinking of buying some maca and I'm already on a multivitamin. I exercise almost every day and try to get 7-8 hours of sleep. I could be eating a little better though . Not living off fast food but definitely need to add more fruit and veggies back in.

#221 ·
Updated to Here

kateaton - Yep. I don't think it matters if they are from the same ovary or from different. Women on fertility meds get multiple follicles on each ovary. The only 'rule' is that both must be released before progesterone goes up too significantly (within around 24 hours of each other).

#222 ·
My hubby is telling me to quit stressing bout is not getting pregnant. I don't know how to relax and not think about it. It drives me crazy I can't stop my self just wandering and stuff
greensad.gif
everyone around me is having babies and finding out they are pregnant. I just found a girl I know that has a 3 mth old is pregnant again really she posted a pic and said really again and she don't want another one. It's like it happens for women that don't want anymore kids or don't need them.. And I want another one so bad and it's not happening
greensad.gif
hubby really wants another one too says its my fault we ain't pregnant yet cuz I stress too much about but I been trying to not too since I got a new job try to keep my mind off of where my cycle is lol. I need some advice please help me be sane and not stress so much

#223 ·
Hooray! I've never been so happy to see AF in my life! I started tonight making that last cycle 45 days long. I credit the supplements I added in Vitex, maca in my smoothies, pineapple and core and nightly castor oil packs on abdomen. I feel strongly I developed a functional cyst because the symptoms were incredibly strong and miserable.

I started to log temps on my chart half way through all this but like a dope left my BBT thermometer in a hotel this weekend. Doh! I kind of wanted another one, my cvs brand one wasn't working well. What is a good brand? Do any remember your reading so you don't have to add it to FF while half asleep? Do any not beep annoyingly at your sleeping partner?

Anyway, long story short add me to Waiting to O please and the heck off of WTF. I NEVER want to be there again.
innocent.gif

#224 ·
So my body is still being confusing. And pregnancy tesfs have been negative. I've lost track of my ovulation but also have had no signs of ovulating anytime soon. Sigh. Hubby is still trying every opportunity and won't get discouraged even though I am. Last night I made a comment that I'm sick of reading everyone is having a baby. Like 10 min after that, two friends posted ultrasound announcement photos and even Kelly clarkson posted her big news. It caused me to cry myself to sleep at like 8:30... This battle is getting hard for me again like I knew it would. :/

#225 ·
I want to read everyones posts but I'm too exhausted to focus. I'll catch up later.

I've been at the hospital with my husband the last 26 hours. (7am Tuesday) Don't feel like getting into it. So far we can't find whats wrong, seeing a pulmonologist today. Because he hasn't slept in 5 days, I haven't slept much either and I haven't bothered temping. Last test I took was Monday, 11 dpo. Neg. I'm 13 dpo today and my period should be here tomorrow or Friday if it's coming. Not really leaving hospital, so I'm not testing unless I'm late.

#226 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

greensad.gif
hubby really wants another one too says its my fault we ain't pregnant yet cuz I stress too much about
That's not nice =( How is that going to make you stress less? Sometimes being a good spouse means not being 100 percent honest lol He should try to relax you, not just telling you're stressing too much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.