Cervical pinches at 11 dpo ... late implantation? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 11-07-2013, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I just was walking to the other end of our building at work and I got these sudden what felt like sharp pinches in my cervix. It lasted for maybe 30 to 45 seconds...then gone. Anyone remember feeling this as an early pregnancy sign? 

I got a very very very light (needed tweaked with computer) second line today around noon. 

I always thought implantation was cramping and spotting and earlier. 

Anyone remember feeling this so early on as a preg sign?

Thanks!

#2 of 10 Old 11-07-2013, 01:22 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Implantation doesn't always cause spotting. I have heard other people say they experienced some cramping and twinges. I remember feeling off at 10DPO so it is definitely possible! Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 10 Old 11-08-2013, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks pokeyAC. I actually think I might have just lost any chance I had of it sticking if I am pg...? 

Yesterday I walked my dog after work, and though we have a leash law a man who's home borders the park we go to, looked out his window, didn't see us yet and decided he'd just let his dogs loose from his gate into the park (wide open park by the way, dog could have run into the road and gotten hit) the dog made a beeline for mine and attacked him, twice.

I have a large shepherd husky mix (my avatar) and that is probably what saved him. The vet said his size and how thick his coat was saved him from puncture wounds, just lots of abraisions and a eye lid tear. My poor sweet furry baby.  

It was very traumatic and after five minutes we somehow managed to get this other dog off my dog during the second attack. I was shaking and just so upset. The other dog was a rescue pitbull and it makes me so sad because I have friends with pitbulls who are just amazingly warm and lovely dogs. But by this man not having his on a leash and not knowing its background he's said it was this dogs last chance. I feel terrible for the dog even though it attacked my fur baby...anyway I digress but I was SO shaken and upset that I immediately felt strong cramping and I feel like how could any egg implant safely and soundly in that situation? If this little spirit does pull through - its a tough cookie. 

I took tests this am and they are still so faint. The only difference is that my other Wondfo tests only showed after say 20 minutes this one was faint finally within the time frame but I feel like by now it should be so much darker?

I'm totally bummed but trying to hold onto hope.

#4 of 10 Old 11-11-2013, 09:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I had that at 6 dpo, although it seems a bit early for implantation. With my other 6 children 3 I had implant bleed, 3 I did not. My mc in June  (13 weeks) I did not have implant bleed, but I did feel implant twinges around 10 dpo.

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#5 of 10 Old 11-11-2013, 12:04 PM

That does sound very traumatic! I'm so sorry. I'm glad you are both ok. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your little spirit hangs in there.

#6 of 10 Old 11-12-2013, 07:33 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks pokeyAC. My little spirit did not make it. Right up until Saturday eve I was getting faint bfps but then my period landed full force on Saturday eve. I've made peace with the situation and we'll just be trying again this cycle. Thankfully baby dancing is not horrible! :-) 

#7 of 10 Old 11-12-2013, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

oh Cricket, Im sorry:(

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#8 of 10 Old 11-13-2013, 11:42 AM - Thread Starter

thanks nikwhit. we will just have to try try again! 

nikwhit76 likes this.
#9 of 10 Old 11-13-2013, 11:48 AM

I'm very sorry to hear that. Take good care of yourself at this time. I believe that sometimes little spirits go back up to heaven to wait until they can come back down here to earth to be born so you may be seeing that little spirit again soon. Enjoy the BD'ing and good luck!

#10 of 10 Old 11-13-2013, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks Pokey! I'm on day 4 of my period and just counting the days till we can bd!

I think you are right by the way regarding little spirits coming back.

When we got pregnant the first time in my May 2013 cycle leading us to find out in June we were preg (this may sound cooky and hope I don't offend anyone but its true and documented) I had predicted it way earlier.  

It was a little girl who came to me in my dreams. She told me her name and when she was coming (this was back in December before my now husband had even proposed, which came 4 weeks later, lol) and she said loud and clear JUNE.  I wrote it in my journal and told all my friends and my man. Well in June she came. My aunt who is a skilled communicator with the spirit world (sorry hope this doesn't offend anyone on the board) told me she wanted to come for "the wedding party" but she was a wolf spirit and she liked to go off journeying for periods of time.. 

We had been just married May 4th with immediate family only but we were planning our huge celebration party in November for about 150. I thought well she missed the party in May and when we lost our first little spirit a few weeks later I told myself she was being a wolf and going off alone to journey.  

Then I just realized when you said that above, that she may have been coming back for the party after all, ha! I had the worlds FAIIIIINTEST (like after the test dried an hour later, line) but thought oh no this is too soon for me to even get a bfp (think it was 6dpo). They stayed faint like that most of this cycle but I now wonder, maybe she came back for the party. :-) 

If she comes back a 3rd time I sure hope its to stay! Otherwise whichever little spirit comes I'll be over the moon with happiness!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page