~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 647 Old 12-14-2013, 04:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hmmm, this forum sure has changed!!!! Anyone know where I can find the tribes??? TIA:)

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#302 of 647 Old 12-14-2013, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

UPCOMING TEST DATES

15th  – jenjy (8dpo)

16th  – tifga (blood test post IUI)

– alittlemischief (12dpo)

19th  – rosie (12dpo)

– sarahviolet (CD31)

21st  – alivewithyou (AF due date)

23rd  – nattyb (16dpo)

24th  – delighted (CD 30)

25th  – dancingmama (2 days past AF due)

TEST RESULTS

4th    – scjp (15dpo)  BFN :(  *will retest on 14th if no AF

5th    – mygreenestgrass (13dpo)  BFN then AF

– becka (13dpo)  BFN :( 

– badwolf removed from test list due to unexpected terrible AF

7th    – edubluv   AF :(

– mygreenestgrass   AF  :(

8th    – nikwhit  AF  :(

9th    – innacircle (8dpo)   faint BFP!   Then tested on 11th (10dpo)  BFP 1-2 wks on digi!  :bgbounce

10th  – scjp (cd 37)  undetermined

12th  – tifga (11dpo w/IUI)  BFN :(

– scjp (cd 39)  BFN :(

14th – scjp (CD 41)   no results yet

#303 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 01:39 AM

Insomnia.... wool.gif

Looking at the Upcoming Test Dates, we should expect more BFPs.  There is a total of 18 ppl listed.  Even at a 20ish% success rate that would mean 3-4 BFPs, so there are another 2-3 to go!

I know technically I'm supposed to move on out of this forum to the preggo side, but I really, really, REALLLLLLLY want to see people cross that line!

nikwhit - sorry about your early AF.  I have no idea what you're referring to when you mention "tribes."

katealicia - How in the world do you know to do all those things?  Are you a ND (or similar)?... you certainly sound well versed in it.  Hopefully all your remedies get you out of that WTF section quickly! 

AFM:  nighttime nausea/insomnia is a highly unpleasant combo.  I ate *almost* a meal yesterday... should've known I'd pay for it. 

#304 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 03:19 AM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I'm pretty sure I'm out greensad.gif I caved and tested today and its a definite BFN at 11DPO. Does this increase the odds of the others getting a BFP? Wishing the best for you ladies, I'm onto thinking about next month ...

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
#305 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 03:35 AM

Could anyone here possibly take a look at my first post and tell me what's going on? I'm really concerned
#306 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 05:53 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Had some nausea last night. Been getting more and more nauseas mostly at night. Not sure if I'm preg or not greensad.gif tested Thursday night and fri morning bfn so just waiting on cycle day 42. I never had nausea with my son so idk lol
#307 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 06:06 AM

How many of u lady's have got an evap line on a pink dye test known as the first response test??? I took two two days ago and I just looked at them cuz I was throwing them away I forgot about them in my drawer as both have lines
#308 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 06:16 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
innacircle- I read A LOT. And I hate not knowing what's going on so I've been researching extra hard lately.

I'm Kate! I treehugger.gif   knit.gif   hang.gif   and adore my DSbabyf.gif11/12 and stork-suprise.gif 10/14. We goorganic.jpg gd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif toddler.gif slingboy.gif familybed1.gifcd.gif 
#309 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 06:29 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

Monday couldn't get here sooner. I keep having pinching cramps and nausea and have been severely exhausted. The past three nights I've slept close to 12 hours a night. I average 6 usually. I had that 2 days of heavy AF a bit over a week ago but it never went beyond the two days of peeing blood. Unless you count the pain. That lasted. I see the new obgyn Monday and I hope he has good answers and is understanding. DH and I have trust issues with doctors. Last thing I need is a doctor trying to push birth control on me again or pain supplements. I'm personally uncomfortable with the fact it's a male doctor, but the options didn't really exist. So here's hoping..
Hope this new dr can help. Chances are he'll be really good...so try to stay positive!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikwhit76 View Post

Hmmm, this forum sure has changed!!!! Anyone know where I can find the tribes??? TIA:)
Idk what this means either...but if it gets me prego faster, then bring on the tribes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlemischief View Post

I'm pretty sure I'm out greensad.gif I caved and tested today and its a definite BFN at 11DPO. Does this increase the odds of the others getting a BFP? Wishing the best for you ladies, I'm onto thinking about next month ...
sorry! It ain't over did it's over....11dpo is still a bit early...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellmith View Post

Could anyone here possibly take a look at my first post and tell me what's going on? I'm really concerned
i didn't see your first post. What's up?!?! We are here to help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

How many of u lady's have got an evap line on a pink dye test known as the first response test??? I took two two days ago and I just looked at them cuz I was throwing them away I forgot about them in my drawer as both have lines
i have not. You know my advice...take more tests!!

inna: don't leave us yet!! Take me with you!!

AFM: 7 or 8dpo. I'm still in bed and haven't peed yet. I know I should rid myself of this FMU before I waste a test!! No symptoms here. I do have a banging headache, but I admit I had a few drinks last night at a Christmas party. So that's probably the source of that. I hope we see at least a few more BFPs!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#310 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 07:22 AM

Sorry, the forum used to be uber busy, and we had "tribes" or groups, of women who related to each other...like a Plus sized tribe, Macca taking momma tribe, barefoot tribe, etc etc etc. I guess if you think about it, we are a tribe....yay!!! I love my tribe:) 

Ok, now, on to the TMI alert this morning. My DH last night had.......... ( I said TMI, right?) so much semen tht its still running out of me this morning. I mean a LOT!!! He never has that. I really think the macca is helping him!! He doesnt normally have a  small amount, but this was an insane amount!!! FX it was full of viable healthy fast swimming spermies:) He ended up making it home last night, thankfully:) 2 days in a row of temp drop....hopefully it spikes up soon, and we have caught O. We are going to do it every other night until confirmed O. 

Wow, I took a week off of the forum, and cannot believe how much I really did miss everyone and being here!!! I thought taking a break would help me, but it did the opposite lol!!! 

INNACIRCLE: Yay!!!!! Congrats!!! You can hang out with us, m sure there is no one talking on the birth board yet anyhow!!!

ALITTLEMISCH: Im sorry about the BFN:( I know people say you arent out till AF shows, but I think most of us here know our bodies pretty well and know if we can trust  an early BFN:( Tho I o hope it changes!!! Are you charting? How do your temps look? Dang this stayed underlined, and Im too lazy to fix it!!!

CELLMITH: BC can do crazy things to your body, especially at 19. Is there another form of BC you can try that wouldnt mess up your body? Also, you might get better answers on the Family Planning to NOT conceive hun. Good luck:)

SCJP: I think they are pretty well known for evps.....BUT, have you tested again? FX:)

Rosie:)Sorry about the banging headache!! Get up and pee on a stick woman!!! Yeah, Im an enabler,lol. 

Oh, and my chart, I think Im gearing to O:) Day 9 or 10, if I am that means Im just Oing early, and my LP is fine!!!

?i=5485951&

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#311 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)

Got my period yesterday and have learned an imporant lesson about not remotely believing anything I think I feel. Please move me to WAITING TO O. Thank you.

#312 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 11:37 AM

TIFGA:Sorry to hear about AF:( 

AFM: Got 2 positive OPK's today, so am def O'ing early, and my LP is just fine:) I am saying my age has something to do with my new cycles, as I am considered premenopausal.

#313 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifga View Post
Got my period yesterday and have learned an imporant lesson about not remotely believing anything I think I feel. Please move me to WAITING TO O. Thank you.

tifga - I really am sorry that you're having such a letdown following your IUI.  The TWW is like the dark forest - all sorts of tricks and evils lurking to fool you.  I think we've all been there and those odd symptoms are SO darned hard to ignore.  That's especially true when you've never had those things occur before.  I always attributed that stuff to having a fertilized egg, but then it doesn't implant properly.  Stats are high on that - it's something like 50-70% of fertilized eggs don't implant correctly due to chromosomal issues.  My AFs were a bit heavier afterwards when that happened too.  Keep your chin up, lady.  We're rooting for you. 

nikwhit - you sure are O-ing early, but your temps are pretty bottomed out down there so it seems to correlate.  Get busy!

katealicia - I know exactly what you mean about hating to not know what's going on.  I took that to the extreme with nursing.  I went back to school in my mid-30s to become a nurse and I worked in the most high-acuity ICU in a hospital that's ranked in the top 10 in the US.  I literally wanted the gauntlet so I would learn more and OMG it was so hard. 

I did all this bc I knew my parents were getting old and would need more medical care (they had me when they were in their 40's).  I didn't want to have no idea how to help them.  I learned so SO much.  I am now the family reference for anyone having issues.  Unexpectedly, I really liked learning what is truly serious.  So many times people just don't know if something is really bad or not.  I do... right down to the edge of life/death.  That kind of knowledge gives me a lot of confidence.  Also, it paid off and I was able to take care of my parents when they needed me.  My skills, knowledge, and experience at such a prestigious medical center (basically name dropping) made an enormous difference in getting what they needed.  It wore me out but it was worth every bit of effort in the end. 

It's obvious you are very dedicated to learning so please share if you find anything interesting and helpful.  We want to know too!

#314 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 05:59 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Nikwit- funny, i was thinking about the TMI info you shared and of course I got squeamish, at first I was like eww! But then, that's the defintion of TMI right? But then I thought about it and had to laugh because we go on and on about CM round these parts and that doesn't faze me. Anyway, I once read that men ejaculate about a few tsp worth... Just throwing that out there FWIW haha!

This forum did change a lot after two big developments, one the magazine is no longer in print so this site is run very differently by different people. Second, social media like facebook is where most people like to "talk" these days so forums are quieter. I was here when my son was a baby and it was very different and very active. (I contacted an admin and may be able to get my old account and delete one, but I may confuse all the lovely people on this thread and I spent my time on here before mostly talking about education and unschooling, no TTC back then.)

Inna thank you for hanging out and cheering us on. We need your mama vibes and your nurse vibes too and plus you drive the POAS party bus!

Tifga I totally understand and am so sorry AF came and made you feel so let down. This was my second cycle TTC. My first cycle I let myself believe every twinge and feeling (which was made harder by the actual symptoms I was feeling from my bad cycle) so it was very hard. Be kind to yourself, ttc is hard work.hug2.gif

WifeofAnt I miss you and all your research and statistics...

AFM- I was going to jump on here last night and say, "see I was right about moving my testing date, I'm starting to spot so AF ought to be here soon". But today I still had the "spotting" and its not even spotting. I only know its there because I check CP, so nothing has made it's way out so to speak. Its more like brownish CM. So of course I'm sure you all know where my brain is going... surely its implantation bleeding and I ought to still test... wild.gif Crazy making!!

Me wash.gif DP blowkiss.gif DS 5/01 geek.gif & trying for stork-girl.gif
#315 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifga View Post

I'm sorry...it seems so much more urgent when procedures/$$$ are involved. So I'm sure you probably feel more pressure to snag a BFP soon. I just think the timing was off. It'll happen!

AFM: took a test, BFN. But I'm not discouraged. There's like this stage of the TWW where BFNs don't bother me. Prior to 10DPO. But 10DPO or later, it starts chipping away at my hopes. So I may take another tomorrow, purely for scientific research purposes, but then I'll have to go back to my original testing plan. And I'm still 7-8DPO. Geez...this is shaping up to be the longest TWW ever... 😁

05/14
#316 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saharaviolet View Post

WifeofAnt I miss you and all your research and statistics...

Sorry about that. I've been pretty out of it since I realized that I keep having anovulatory cycles. I have an appointment for a repeat pap (false positive last year) and I'm going to talk to my doctor then but I don't think she's really going to do anything but tell me to keep waiting. I have some red clover blossom capsules coming in the mail along with a saliva microscope. I'm going through my OPKs like there's no tomorrow and the microscope can be used indefinitely. I'm going to try to stop myself from buying any more supplements. I have one bottle of vitex left (I already took a whole bottle?!) and a bottle of maca root capsules. I think I could feel more in control if my doctor prescribed me Clomid and I just kept it on the shelf.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#317 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saharaviolet View Post
AFM- I was going to jump on here last night and say, "see I was right about moving my testing date, I'm starting to spot so AF ought to be here soon". But today I still had the "spotting" and its not even spotting. I only know its there because I check CP, so nothing has made it's way out so to speak. Its more like brownish CM. So of course I'm sure you all know where my brain is going... surely its implantation bleeding and I ought to still test... wild.gif Crazy making!!

sarahviolet -that sounds awfully darned promising.  Yes, as per the protocol of a bunch of BFP starved TTCers, testing is now appropriate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
AFM: took a test, BFN. But I'm not discouraged. There's like this stage of the TWW where BFNs don't bother me. Prior to 10DPO. But 10DPO or later, it starts chipping away at my hopes. So I may take another tomorrow, purely for scientific research purposes, but then I'll have to go back to my original testing plan. And I'm still 7-8DPO. Geez...this is shaping up to be the longest TWW ever... 😁

rosie - I have to commend you for taking your own medicine and testing early!  Even tho you got a BFN, at least you weren't internally asking yourself if you should test all day!  I looked at my walmarts here an they don't carry those First Signal tests.  There's probably some stupid law in Missouri that pregnancy tests can't be too cheap or something. 

btw your disclaimer is great!

AFM:  Thx for the extended invitation to stay on this thread awhile.  I had to wonder if anyone was thinking "why isn't she gone yet?"!!!

I believe 50mg of B6 is really helping me with nausea.  I took some late Friday night and felt decent all Saturday - enough to eat like a person and not a bird.  I didn't take B6 Saturday night (didn't think about it) and sure enough I woke up really nauseated overnight.  Today I cut the 50mg pill in half and took one part early and the other part late, and I seem to be able to tolerate more foods!  Some things still taste "off" but it's not frank grossness.  Maybe that trick will really work for me!

DH was supposed to go to DC and Chicago this week and only be gone for 3 nights.  However, meetings got changed and now he's going to be gone ALL week.  So it's me, myself, and the cats (that are kept in the garage now due to a pee party this summer). I was originally slotted to do this travel with him but I just don't feel up to it.  Besides, the only pants I'm comfortable wearing are some old fleece lounge pants that were my mom's.  That's not exactly city-chic wear, folks.  Vanity is not an issue for me, but I do draw the line at frumpy.  So at home I'll be in my lounge pants with greasy hair and pimples.  Oh the glory!

#318 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 08:15 PM

UPCOMING TEST DATES

19th  – rosie (12dpo)

– sarahviolet (CD31)

21st  – alivewithyou (AF due date)

23rd  – nattyb (16dpo)

24th  – delighted (CD 30)

25th  – dancingmama (2 days past AF due)

TEST RESULTS

5th    – becka (13dpo)  BFN :( 

– badwolf  AF :(

7th    – edubluv   AF :(

– mygreenestgrass   AF :(

8th    – nikwhit  AF :(

9th    – innacircle (8dpo) faint BFP!   Then tested on 11th (10dpo)  BFP 1-2 wks on digi!  :bgbounce

13th  – scjp (CD 41) BFN :(

15th  – jenjy (8dpo)  no results yet!!

– tifga   AF  :(

– alittlemischief  (11dpo)  BFN  :(

#319 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 09:20 PM

Soooo far no af on cycle day 41 lol.. I'm def gonna set up an appointment with a doctor even if I do start cause I need one besides a health dept. I hate that mine moved. Do obgyns usually accept new patients even tho they ain't preg. Jw
#320 of 647 Old 12-15-2013, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

Soooo far no af on cycle day 41 lol.. I'm def gonna set up an appointment with a doctor even if I do start cause I need one besides a health dept. I hate that mine moved. Do obgyns usually accept new patients even tho they ain't preg. Jw

OB = Obstetrics (babies)

GYN = Gynecology (women)

I think *most* do both but you might be waiting a few weeks or even a few months as a "new patient", depending on your area. I had to wait almost 3 months to get an intake appointment with my family doctor. I wouldn't have gotten in at all but she was my mom's doctor and my son's doctor.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#321 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:36 AM

inna: oh, I still considered testing again a few times throughout the day! But I restrained myself. And I didn't take one this am. I do feel like PMS has set in. Or maybe it's just Monday. But I have been Mrs Cranky Pants supreme this am and it's only 7:30!

One thing about First Signal I've noticed is that they do run out quite often. And I've even bought they entire supply they had before (7 or 8) just bc they are so cheap.

05/14
#322 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:03 AM

innacircle that's cook about being a nurse. I was an emergency vet tech and my family expects me to know everything medical - different species people!

sarahviolet can't wait until you test! Do it!

rosie2727 I hope it's not PMS. Monday most likely. I always tease DH about angry Mondays.

scjp1109 I hope you figure out what's going on soon.

AFM All 3 tests gone. I'm a nut. I can't resist. I need to wait until Friday to test again. That's 4 days before AF is due. I can wait. I can wait. Ok. I'm not even convincing myself here.

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
#323 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:36 AM

The last three to 4 days been havin nausea every night when I lay down to go to bed greensad.gif my stomach hurts so bad with nausea when I'm trying to go to sleep only. Any of that happen to anyone??
#324 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Do obgyns usually accept new patients even tho they ain't preg. Jw

scjp - yes they do.  If you want to get in sooner, sometimes the bigger offices will have nurse practitioners you can see as well (you can normally get in with the NP sooner).  I really like NPs.  Used one at my doc's office when I lived in California and that was the best care I've gotten.  Their billing is generally cheaper too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivated Mama View Post
I was an emergency vet tech and my family expects me to know everything medical - different species people!

motivatedmama - that is just plain HILARIOUS!  :rotflmao

btw I think somehow I missed you on the list.  I will put you on it for the 20th even though you've opted for a few previews! 

AFM:  Disclaimer - I def have pregnancy brain.  If I didn't make clear and detailed lists at this point, I think I'd just end up staring out the window all day.  Seriously, my whole thought/organization process is just fuzzy like the snow/static from old TVs.

#325 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:46 AM

Quote:

The last three to 4 days been havin nausea every night when I lay down to go to bed greensad.gif my stomach hurts so bad with nausea when I'm trying to go to sleep only. Any of that happen to anyone??

scjp - how are your ears?  I'm thinking outside the preggo box to what would cause nausea with a positional change.  Any issues with sinuses and/or ears can definitely cause this.  Are you truly having stomach discomfort or is it just wooziness? 

How about constipation?  That's a possibility too.  Are you eating your last meal late?  If you are constipated and have a big dinner, when you lay down it can cause nausea. 

#326 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:48 AM

My ears feel fine no sinus problems it colds nothing.. And it's hurts cuz it's so queasy...
#327 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:59 AM

scjp

The top things would be:

1. ears

2. general stomach problems (constipation, reflux, gall bladder issues which would be prevalent after high fat meals, eating big meals close to bedtime)

3. pregnancy

4. stress (you hold your stomach tight and it pushes food contents back up your esophagus, plus more acid is usually present with stress).

I think you should make an appt with a general doctor/nurse practitioner.  Then, take another hpt and if it's positive you can cancel your doctor's appt.  Something is definitely going on to cause nausea like that. 

In the meantime, you could try elevating yourself on an extra pillow or two.  Many times people say that helps. 

#328 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 08:11 AM

I'm thinking about taking another test here soon
#329 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 09:11 AM

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
3 more hours till obgyn. I took a wondfo ovulation test today and got two dark lines immediately. So I woke up DH after he did two overnights in a row to DTD. Sorry but we are trying to get pregnant. Gotta deal with it. At least that was my 'nice' way of explaining it. He didn't object. I'm hoping for some kind of good answer from the obgyn today. And maybe he can enlighten us more about how low my chances of conception really are and direct us towards something helpful. I'm impatient and really anxious right now. Gah. :/

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 10 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#330 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 09:11 AM

Since we started a medical theme today, how about this…

5 Considerations for TTC

This is a loose collection of info from many random sources (but I did confirm they were valid as I went along).

1.  caffeine – intake of over 300mg day while TTC significantly decreases fertility and increases chances of mc.

Women who reported drinking over 300 mg/day of caffeine had a 27% lower chance of conceiving for each cycle, and those who reported drinking less than 300 mg/day had a 10% reduction in per cycle conception rates compared with women who consumed no caffeine.  DAMN. 

2.  exercise – either too little or too much.  Exercise affects ovulatory fertility/infertility (when ovulation is wonky, early/late, or missing).  30 mins 3x week of vigorous exercise increases fertility rates.  One study stated that each hour per week of vigorous exercise is associated with a 5% decrease in risk of ovulatory infertility. Moderate exercise doesn’t have the same effect – it has to be vigorous.  However, too much (over an hour/day or 7 hrs/wk) is detrimental to fertility because it causes hormone imbalances regardless of body fat %. 

In men, sedentary jobs/lifestyle might reduce sperm counts because of the inability of the testis to thermoregulate.  This is debated in medical literature, primarily bc there are no great studies for it.   However, it is confirmed that in populations of truck and taxi drivers they tend to have lower semen quality.

3.  alcohol – if the man drinks more than 2-3 drinks per day his chances of having normal sperm are only 1/3 that of non-drinking men.  Alcohol decreases active sperm count.  For women, researchers have observed that having 3 or more drinks per week can cause women to take longer to get pregnant.

4. smoking – Bad stuff.  In women, smoking increases the risk of problems with your fallopian tubes and there is a higher chance of ectopic pregnancy.  There is also a higher likelihood of cervical changes and damage to your eggs as they develop in the ovaries, as well as risk for miscarriage.

In men, smoking decreases the quality of semen (lower sperm count) and leads to abnormal hormone levels.

5.  weight – if the man or woman is overweight, fertility is impaired.  Also, if you are of normal weight but are on a diet (trying to lose weight) this impairs fertility too!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page