~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#331 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
innacircle Other than the weight thing, I'm good to go. I drink less than 300mg caffeine per day (probably closer to nothing since my coffee just sits on the counter untouched most days). I run 4-5 days per week for 30-40 minutes. That's pretty vigorous. I quit drinking. I've never smoked. And my "diet" just consists of eating healthy and exercising regularly. I would be surprised if losing weight that way affected my fertility. I'm overweight, not obese.

In fact, I am getting really nervous. DH is convinced I'm pregnant even though it's too early to tell. I have a feeling too. I definitely want another child, but being my fifth, I am getting really nervous (I think I said that already). In a perfect world, going from 4 to 5 children, when the youngest now will be almost 3 years older than the baby, should be fairly simple. I mean, I'm experienced, way more patient than I was in the past, etc. I don't know where I'm going with this. I just needed to vent my nerves.

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
#332 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 10:58 AM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

TEST RESULTS

15th  – jenjy (8dpo)  no results yet!!

My IC yesterday was negative.  I also took one today at 9DPO, also negative.  This time I went ahead and also pulled out the FRER to test.  If I hold it just right I can almost imagine a line, but I think at this point I just have line-eye.  rolleyes.gif  I will just try again each morning until BFP or AF.  

I have a lot of catching up to do - I'll be back :)

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#333 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 10:59 AM

I'm back! Between life being hectic and not actively trying, I stopped with the thread. But now my husband got a great job and we're moving to a rent free HOUSE (vs our 1bd apartment) so we are back to TTC. Please move me to Waiting to Know. My period is actually due today and so far it's a no show. (1pm, usually wake up to it) I'm cautiously excited. I took a test yesterday morning and it was neg. Stark white neg on a FRER so I'm trying not to be excited. Going into town when my husband gets home from work and will pick up some cheapie tests. 

fly-by-nursing1.giffamilybed1.giffemalesling.GIFdelayedvax.gifcrochetsmilie.gif               luxlove.gif Happily married 06/2013 love.gif       bouncy.gif DD1 (S) 04/2012  waterbirth.jpg

candle.gif missed mc 04/2013 at 9 weeks candle.gif              stork-suprise.gif Due 09/2014 belly.gif

#334 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 11:20 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
scjp: omg...this suspense is killing me! Wonder what gives?

saraviloet: let us know!! Fingers crossed!!

badwolfe: let us know what your dr says. Did you ever say what exactly it is that makes all these doctors so adamant that you can't conceive? I hope it went well!

jenjy: ha!! I try to imagine lines with every test I take! But to no avail! I hope you were seeing a hint of one! It's still early, so maybe a nice dark one will show up soon!

AFM: still in a bitchy mood. I think it's PMS. I'm also stressed cause tomorrow is my deadline at work and not much has gone my way today. But I'll get through it. I'm also pissed about something that happened sat night at that party. A friend of mine and I were discussing the fact that I quit smoking about a month and half ago. I mentioned that I will take a couple drags off a vape IF I'm drinking. So like once or twice a week I take a few drags. Vs the 20+ cigarettes I smoked daily. And when I drank, I'd smoke more. So she starts arguing with me that I didn't quit smoking. I argued back. I think she got mad bc I was not backing down, and she literally blurted out "whatever, you haven't accomplished shit!" And stormed out (to go smoke). I keep thinking about it and it's making me so mad! I tried really hard to quit and I haven't had one cigarette since my quit day. And after 19 years, that was NOT easy. Some ppl....

crunchymonkey: yay!! I bet you are so excited. And to be in a house now must be nice.

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#335 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivated Mama View Post
I run 4-5 days per week for 30-40 minutes. That's pretty vigorous.

MotivatedMama - you're right, that is vigorous and probably helps tremendously with any insulin issues.  Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
My IC yesterday was negative.  I also took one today at 9DPO, also negative.  This time I went ahead and also pulled out the FRER to test.

jenjy - I love how using the FRER is like pulling out the big guns!  Keep posting the updates; we're all so hopeful for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymonkey View Post

I'm back! Between life being hectic and not actively trying, I stopped with the thread. But now my husband got a great job and we're moving to a rent free HOUSE (vs our 1bd apartment) so we are back to TTC. Please move me to Waiting to Know. My period is actually due today and so far it's a no show. (1pm, usually wake up to it) I'm cautiously excited. I took a test yesterday morning and it was neg. Stark white neg on a FRER so I'm trying not to be excited. Going into town when my husband gets home from work and will pick up some cheapie tests. 

crunchy - welcome back!  How is DH doing?  I think you said sleep apnea, and therapy for that usually that goes hand in hand with weight loss.  Seeing any improvement?

As for TTC and related news, I'm so happy that you are getting into a house - sounds great!  We'll be waiting to see how your test turns out!  C'mon BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
AFM: still in a bitchy mood. I think it's PMS. I'm also stressed cause tomorrow is my deadline at work and not much has gone my way today. But I'll get through it. I'm also pissed about something that happened sat night at that party. A friend of mine and I were discussing the fact that I quit smoking about a month and half ago. I mentioned that I will take a couple drags off a vape IF I'm drinking. So like once or twice a week I take a few drags. Vs the 20+ cigarettes I smoked daily. And when I drank, I'd smoke more. So she starts arguing with me that I didn't quit smoking. I argued back. I think she got mad bc I was not backing down, and she literally blurted out "whatever, you haven't accomplished shit!" And stormed out (to go smoke). I keep thinking about it and it's making me so mad! I tried really hard to quit and I haven't had one cigarette since my quit day. And after 19 years, that was NOT easy. Some ppl....

rosie - I mean no offense, but your friend sounds like she's got a huge chip on her shoulder!  So much for supporting the good parts.  Geez!  Why would she take it so personally that she would react that way?  I'm guessing that for you she's about as popular as AF right now!
Back to TTC - nice job on waiting a day to test!  I had no idea you would think about it repeatedly on the same day you already tested!  That's a POAS love affair, plain and simple.  In relation to that, I am having non-monitoring anxiety.  No temp, no POAS, or anything. AHHHHHHHHH! 

Good luck on your project/deadline.  I understand completely about uphill battles.  splat.gif

RFOTD - there are actually 2 today.

1.  A normal adult man produces approx the same number of morphologically normal sperm per day as a hamster. 

2.  Men have consistently lower sperm counts in the summer months.  This is significant enough that research studies on sperm quality have to take the seasons into account!

#336 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 02:22 PM

Background story: I have extremely irregular periods. Always have. I will go 8+ moths without a period and AF will finally show up for a couple days then the same cycle happens. I will have a normal cycle with birth control of course. So I have been off birth control for 10months. We have been trying. Months go by and still AF or BFP. Nov. we went to a fertility doctor. He put me on Provera to start AF and Clomid to O. Nov. 18th- AF. Dec. 2nd- O. I took a HPT 7DPO and got a BFN.

So that leads up to today. I'm 14DPO. I tested this morning and still got a BFN. I called the doctor like I was suppose to after my 2WW and his nurse said that he wanted to do a blood test just to make sure since it is the most accurate and depending on the results either schedule a pregnancy app or start Provera and Clomid round 2. What are the chances that I could get my BFP on the blood test? I feel like we did everything right. The doctor said our only problem was that I wasn't ovulating. I understand it could be positive if my levels weren't high enough before. I've just been really upset all day because I really thought my BFP was today. Opinions please?

Thank you,
Katrice.
#337 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livesay View Post

Background story: I have extremely irregular periods. Always have. I will go 8+ moths without a period and AF will finally show up for a couple days then the same cycle happens. I will have a normal cycle with birth control of course. So I have been off birth control for 10months. We have been trying. Months go by and still AF or BFP. Nov. we went to a fertility doctor. He put me on Provera to start AF and Clomid to O. Nov. 18th- AF. Dec. 2nd- O. I took a HPT 7DPO and got a BFN.

So that leads up to today. I'm 14DPO. I tested this morning and still got a BFN. I called the doctor like I was suppose to after my 2WW and his nurse said that he wanted to do a blood test just to make sure since it is the most accurate and depending on the results either schedule a pregnancy app or start Provera and Clomid round 2. What are the chances that I could get my BFP on the blood test? I feel like we did everything right. The doctor said our only problem was that I wasn't ovulating. I understand it could be positive if my levels weren't high enough before. I've just been really upset all day because I really thought my BFP was today. Opinions please?

Thank you,
Katrice.

livesay - Hi katrice, welcome! Don't forget that even with the stars in perfect alignment there's only a 20-25% chance of conception each month.  It's just the way fickle mother nature operates.  As for your blood test... maybe, but that would be the exception and not the rule.  What kind of HPT did you use?  Some kinds are way more sensitive nowadays and that might make the difference.  Many people in your boat have to jump through the hoops a few times before they get their BFP.  Don't let it get you down!

#338 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 02:40 PM

Clearblue Digital
#339 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:

livesay - Hi katrice, welcome! Don't forget that even with the stars in perfect alignment there's only a 20-25% chance of conception each month.  It's just the way fickle mother nature operates.  As for your blood test... maybe, but that would be the exception and not the rule.  What kind of HPT did you use?  Some kinds are way more sensitive nowadays and that might make the difference.  Many people in your boat have to jump through the hoops a few times before they get their BFP.  Don't let it get you down!

Clearblue Digital
#340 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livesay View Post

Clearblue Digital

Dang. Those are quite good.  When will you be going for your appointment?

When on these treatments, are you supposed to get a reliable AF?

#341 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 02:48 PM

Quote:

Dang. Those are quite good.  When will you be going for your appointment?
When on these treatments, are you supposed to get a reliable AF?

I go in the afternoon this Thursday.since I have irregular cycles so I won't see AF until after I take the provera.
#342 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 03:26 PM

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Okay. So let me start with I like this new obgyn. Him and the his nurse kept me entertained while doing my pap and other exams. (I have issues with a male doctor I don't know touching me.) Lots of blood tests done. All of my results will be back starting tomorrow and Wednesday minus my pap. That will take up to 10 days.

Onto the info he could tell without many tests.. I'm doomed for early menopause. That's why the two day heavy bleeding cycles are happening. So we get to figure out a game plan to make sure I have my 3 babies. To start, new prenatal vitamins. In two weeks when we go back, next step gets taken.

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 10 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#343 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 03:44 PM

Saraviolet: Yeah, its amazing the TMI info we share these days:) Same last night though, it wasnt his normal couple of teaspoons, it was like  over a cup, hahaha. Im attributing it to the Macca:) And yay for brown spotting!!!!!!! Pee on a  stick!!!!! FX:)

Innacircle: Getting busy:) I even had him eat some oysters last night, since we have a Low T issue, he hated them, but he loves me and ate them like a champ,lol. I reminded him how many pills I pop a day for him, and how I get up and stick a therm up my girly:) He quickly ate the oysters with no fussing:)

Rosie:Sorry about the BFN this morning, but you are right, its way early:) I know everyone says everyones bodys are different, and not to get upset at a 10 dpo BFN, but I do, because with all my others i was able to get a positive at 8-9 dpo. I think all womens bodys are different, and we who have had many children, or have been TTC for a while, know them better than most woman know there bodies. Keep up your "scientific research," and fingers crossed for you!!!

SJCP: Wow, that is a long cycle. I cant remember , do you have PCOS? I would give  a call and see if they can jump start your AF:( Sorry you are dealing with that:(

MOTIVATED: Yeah, Im a total POASA, I cant wait, if Im out, I literally go to the Dollar store and buy more. I try to stock up before I know its testing time tho:)

AFM: All my OPK's were pos yesterday, and today are negative. does that mean I o'd yesterday or sometime last night? Still a soft line, but not positive. My first month using OPK's so wasnt sure. Also, can my testing date be set as the 22nd? I will be 9 DPO, and am hoping that this cycle i can at least get a test in before AF starts freaking wearly again:( 22 day cycle was NOT my favorite!!!

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
#344 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 04:45 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

Okay. So let me start with I like this new obgyn. Him and the his nurse kept me entertained while doing my pap and other exams. (I have issues with a male doctor I don't know touching me.) Lots of blood tests done. All of my results will be back starting tomorrow and Wednesday minus my pap. That will take up to 10 days.

Onto the info he could tell without many tests.. I'm doomed for early menopause. That's why the two day heavy bleeding cycles are happening. So we get to figure out a game plan to make sure I have my 3 babies. To start, new prenatal vitamins. In two weeks when we go back, next step gets taken.

I'm sorry for your bad news.  I'm really curious how he could determine that you're doomed for early menopause?

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
#345 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 04:48 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

AFM: All my OPK's were pos yesterday, and today are negative. does that mean I o'd yesterday or sometime last night? Still a soft line, but not positive. My first month using OPK's so wasnt sure. Also, can my testing date be set as the 22nd? I will be 9 DPO, and am hoping that this cycle i can at least get a test in before AF starts freaking wearly again:( 22 day cycle was NOT my favorite!!!

There's no way to tell for sure when you O'd, but it's likely anywhere between 12-48 hours after your positive OPK. Hopefully this will all corroborate with a rise in temps.

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
#346 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:24 PM

AppleMark

The dollar store was out of tests and I'm only on CD20 of a 28 day cycle. I decided to buy the FRER at the grocery store. I've never actually calculated when I ovulate, but if it is on day 14, then I would only be 6DPO and that is a Big Fat Positive.

pos.gifjoy.gif

#347 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:

AppleMark

The dollar store was out of tests and I'm only on CD20 of a 28 day cycle. I decided to buy the FRER at the grocery store. I've never actually calculated when I ovulate, but if it is on day 14, then I would only be 6DPO and that is a Big Fat Positive.

pos.gifjoy.gif

MotivatedMama - Oh my goodness, it sure does look like it!  Wow - the force must be strong with you to get a line at est 6dpo night time.  Congratulations!!  I guess all those feelings of being preggo were right after all. 

#348 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:34 PM

I know - 6 DPO can't be right. I must ovulate early. Or maybe it's twins? yikes2.gif I'm trying to get up the nerve to tell DH. I'm still in shock. Of course, it's been like 10 minutes.

#349 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:37 PM

Wow, I hope you got a 2 pack of tests.  I can't wait to see the line tomorrow morning on FMU!  That's just nuts!

btw - I see you are from Maine.  I think it is absolutely beautiful there and reminds me of Alaska minus the mountains (I lived in AK as a kid).  My DH and I are strongly considering buying a house on the coast in the next 3-5 years.  Seems like a good place for families. 

#350 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:

I know - 6 DPO can't be right. I must ovulate early. Or maybe it's twins? yikes2.gif I'm trying to get up the nerve to tell DH. I'm still in shock. Of course, it's been like 10 minutes.

Oh I'd go in there just fanning my nails, remarking "ya know that baby making thing... no sweat." 

livesay likes this.
#351 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I don't think I have pcocs or however u spell it lol I have looked up symptoms and stuff and only things irregular cycles I have
#352 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Hi ladies is it possible to get ewcm on cd24 but not have ovulated? I don't get any ewcm until this point although it does get watery. This is the second time this has happened to me and I know a change in hormones can cause this but if this is happening that means my cycle is good right? Either way we tried yesterday and will probably cover our bases again tonight.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#353 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewithyou View Post

Hi ladies is it possibly to get ewcm on cd24 but not have ovulated? This is the second time this has happened to me and I know a change in hormones can cause this but if this is happening that means my cycle is good right? Either way we tried yesterday and will probably cover our bases again tonight.

Alive - you are right on track with that being a secondary estrogen surge after O.  However, a little extra BDing doesn't hurt!

MotivatedMama - did you tell him yet?  Big excitement tonight!!!

#354 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 06:56 PM

Thank you that makes me feel better. smile.gif honestly I just feel calm this cycle. No symptoms or anything but I just feel at peace. My mom never had strong pregnancy symptoms early on so maybe it's genetic ha ha. Idk either way I am happy this month I am just excited to see some BFPs.

My chart -

#355 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:06 PM

Alive I agree with innacircle. Sounds normal!

innacircle I didn't tell him yet, but he's already convinced, so I think I'm just going to sit on it a few days and wait until he asks me if I've tested yet again. Maybe a good, extra, Christmas present. Also, Maine is a wonderful place for families; however, there is not much for work (good paying) here. Cost of living is high too - gas and oil and all that. Still, I wouldn't trade it for anything. My father is a self-employed master heating technician. That certainly helps. smile.gif

#356 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:22 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Hmmm trying to talk myself out of testing tomorrow. I know I should wait... but the BBs are very tender and I'm not on progesterone... and I've felt all sorts of dull cramps/pulling in the lower abdomen but none of my regular AF symptoms... Tomorrow will be CD22. And if I O'd on CD 10 then it would be 12DPO... Of course if I O'd as late as CD14 then it would only be 8DPO...

I only have two FRER's here... if it was a $store test then I would for sure, but I don't want to waste something more expensive on a maybe.... Thoughts? 

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#357 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 07:39 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewithyou View Post

Thank you that makes me feel better. smile.gif honestly I just feel calm this cycle. No symptoms or anything but I just feel at peace. My mom never had strong pregnancy symptoms early on so maybe it's genetic ha ha. Idk either way I am happy this month I am just excited to see some BFPs.

This is one thing I like a it ovuline...it does track CM for you and tells you when it's diff than your baseline or if it's right on track...
Quote:

Alive I agree with innacircle. Sounds normal!

innacircle I didn't tell him yet, but he's already convinced, so I think I'm just going to sit on it a few days and wait until he asks me if I've tested yet again. Maybe a good, extra, Christmas present. Also, Maine is a wonderful place for families; however, there is not much for work (good paying) here. Cost of living is high too - gas and oil and all that. Still, I wouldn't trade it for anything. My father is a self-employed master heating technician. That certainly helps. smile.gif
Wow!! Congrats!!! Sooo early! Small litter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

I don't think I have pcocs or however u spell it lol I have looked up symptoms and stuff and only things irregular cycles I have

One if my best friends has had irregular periods her whole life. Only symptom. And she has it. Just saying....

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Hmmm trying to talk myself out of testing tomorrow. I know I should wait... but the BBs are very tender and I'm not on progesterone... and I've felt all sorts of dull cramps/pulling in the lower abdomen but none of my regular AF symptoms... Tomorrow will be CD22. And if I O'd on CD 10 then it would be 12DPO... Of course if I O'd as late as CD14 then it would only be 8DPO...

I only have two FRER's here... if it was a $store test then I would for sure, but I don't want to waste something more expensive on a maybe.... Thoughts? 

Gee, idk...uh test!! This sounds so promising!! Let us know what you decide! Will be thinking of you!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#358 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:

Motivated Mama - you are like me in your ability to sit on info.  It drives my husband nuts!  He can't keep anything from me.  Such a goof.  How long do you think it will be till your DH asks?

As for Maine, work is not an issue.  DH only needs an airport within a couple of hours so he can fly to see clients or to corporate HQ.  Mostly though, he works from home.  It's a really nice gig and we're truly very fortunate to have that kind of freedom.  It's what allowed me to take care of my parents when they were sick (out of state).

From my cursory investigation, it looked like taxes were not so pretty.  It's like that in MO too.  You'd never guess how expensive it is to live in this state (and we came here from the Los Angeles area).  The people around us are very pretentious as well, so we're pretty much at nil friends here.  People in my n-hood look at me like the red-headed step child bc I don't put granite in my kitchen, or tote a huge Coach purse.  I think it's all pretty ridiculous.  I did not get the gene that makes me want to impress people for the sake of looking rich.  Gross!  I can afford the same things they do, but I still shop at walmart and the thought of that embarrasses them (they've actually said this)!  It's very isolating to not care about keeping up with the Joneses here.  The irony is we don't even need to be here!  However, with #1 on the way at 40 I like the proximity to the medical center.  So we will stay put for as long as we can stand it.  Some days, that's not very long at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

delighted - you know what we all say.  TEST.  Just once though - saving that other FRER.  You've felt good about it all month, so why fight it?

rosie - I had to go to WM tonight to pick up some Crisco (my DH forgot to tell me he scraped the can clean b4 putting it back in the cupboard).  And you know what's right next to the Crisco section???  The HPTs!  I found those First Signal tests there and I bought 4.  It looked like they just stocked them.  I will send the test pics to my husband while he's in DC to reassure him.  He's such a nervous nelly! 

#359 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 08:05 PM

I have ovuline but nothing happened when I entered in the cm info. Sometimes it just feels too much like guesswork you know.

My chart -

#360 of 647 Old 12-16-2013, 08:10 PM

Quote:

Cost of living is high too - gas and oil and all that. Still, I wouldn't trade it for anything. My father is a self-employed master heating technician. That certainly helps. smile.gif

I forgot to say that in Maine, the heat man is probably just about the most important person you could know! 

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page