~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-18-2013, 01:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats delighted!

So this morning there was a small spot of brownish mucus... Definitely too early for the typical pre-AF spotting and a much smaller amount, too. FX, the timing is right for it to be implantation bleeding. I don't think I'll make it until Christmas to test. Especially if I don't have any usual signs of AF by the weekend. I was doing a good job of keeping myself calm until this morning which is surprising considering how crazed DH has been for any sign that I might be. 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2013, 01:08 PM

I am in my 2ww 

Awaiting our Rainbow Baby...

you can view my chart here...

http://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/ovulation_chart.aspx?pub=2&fid=80292

Old 12-18-2013, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

So, who wants to be the OP in January? I think I need to take a little time off of MDC. I can try to keep updating until the end of the month but unless my doctor prescribes Clomid I might just fall off the face of the earth. Its insanely discouraging to keep failing to ovulate over and over and over again.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
Old 12-18-2013, 01:10 PM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeofAnt View Post

So, who wants to be the OP in January? I think I need to take a little time off of MDC. I can try to keep updating until the end of the month but unless my doctor prescribes Clomid I might just fall off the face of the earth. Its insanely discouraging to keep failing to ovulate over and over and over again.
I will if you tell me what to do.

Me , DH , DS 11/11, M/C 08/13 , #2 EDD 10/11/14 
Old 12-18-2013, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

Delightedbutterfly!!  AWESOME!!  Congratulations :love  

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
Old 12-18-2013, 01:17 PM

Guys, dare I say it????  I have a faint line on an IC, very concentrated SMU 11 DPO.  It really isn't picture-worthy, but I'll try to post a pic anyway maybe if I can capture it...  I've got FRER's calling my name but they're at home, so I won't be able to pull out the big guns until tonight.  I won't believe it unless the FRER confirms.

Old 12-18-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

Guys, dare I say it????  I have a faint line on an IC, very concentrated SMU 11 DPO.  It really isn't picture-worthy, but I'll try to post a pic anyway maybe if I can capture it...  I've got FRER's calling my name but they're at home, so I won't be able to pull out the big guns until tonight.  I won't believe it unless the FRER confirms.

FX for you! 

Old 12-18-2013, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:

BRING IT.  I am so ready for your to get a BFP and march yourself right back into the DDC side!!!!  Yay!!!!  :energy

Old 12-18-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:

Can't wait! Good luck!

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
Old 12-18-2013, 01:38 PM

UPCOMING TEST DATES

19th  – rosie (12dpo)

21st  – alivewithyou (AF due date)

22nd – nikwhit (CD16 w/ early O)

23rd  – nattyb (16dpo)

25th  – dancingmama (2 days past AF due)  - potential spotting reported 12/18!

TEST RESULTS

5th    – becka (13dpo)  BFN :( 

– badwolf  AF :(

7th    – edubluv   AF :(

– mygreenestgrass   AF :(

8th    – nikwhit  AF :(

9th    – innacircle (8dpo) faint BFP!   Then tested on 11th (10dpo)  BFP 1-2 wks on digi!  :bgbounce

13th  – scjp (CD 41) BFN :(

15th  – jenjy (8dpo)  BFN

– tifga   AF  :(

– alittlemischief  (11dpo)  BFN  :(

16th  – motivatedmama (CD 20 / 6ish dpo)  BFP on FRER!  At night!  Huge congrats - well done.  :clap

17th   – saharaviolet (CD 29)  BFN  :(

18th  delightedbutterfly (CD24)  BFP on FRER!  So exciting!  :thumb

jenjy (10dpo)   tentative BFP on IC - will confirm with FRER

Old 12-18-2013, 01:49 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:

Oh Jenjy I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!! And that we both have sticky babies!

NaturallyMo I was thinking about you... Mainly because of the weight thing. I totally think you are beautiful just the way you are! But when we started trying my Doc said if I could lose even 10% of my body weight we'd have a much improved chance. And being sick I lost a good 10-12 lbs and not through water weight, but actual weight and I think it may have actually helped. I'm thinking back to both my girls pregnancies and I had lost 5-10 lbs in the month leading up to their conceptions as well. So I'm hopeful that you won't have to lose a bunch for it to work, I have enough padding on me that I don't have to gain anything in pregnancy and can actually lose weight without issue (I know this isn't normally accepted but my weight is quite high) so I'm hoping to keep my gain to under 20lbs this time.

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
Old 12-18-2013, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingmama0721 View Post

FX for you! 

Thank you so much!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

BRING IT.  I am so ready for your to get a BFP and march yourself right back into the DDC side!!!!  Yay!!!!  :energy

If the test isn't faking me out, I'll be marching right into your August DDC!  That would make me so happy to be in your DDC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motivated Mama View Post

Can't wait! Good luck!

Thank you!!  And congrats again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Oh Jenjy I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!! And that we both have sticky babies!

Delighted, thank you :heartbeat  I have been rooting for you so much ever since I joined the one thread in July!!!  It's about friggin time you got your BFP!  I am so thrilled for you!!!  Stick!!!

OK, so I feel silly even posting this picture.. I don't see how anyone will be able to see the line, but I promise I don't have to hunt or squint in real life.  The only thing that's holding me back is that I have trust issues with Wondfo (I've had weird results on them in the past, but I bought a bunch of them to test out the hcg after the mc since they are so freakishly cheap and so I have a lot left... and this batch has been behaving...)  Anyway, being cautious & patient until I can get to my FRER stash...

Old 12-18-2013, 03:00 PM

I see it!

Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
Old 12-18-2013, 03:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

I would just hold it for 3 hours and test again tonight. But I'm impatient like that.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
Old 12-18-2013, 03:04 PM

Quote:

If the test isn't faking me out, I'll be marching right into your August DDC!  That would make me so happy to be in your DDC!!

I see it!  Although very faint, it was obvious on my screen right away.  It's a lot like mine from 8dpo. 

Looking forward to your company in the DDC! 

So here's a teeny tiny congrats!  It feels like a BIG congrats to me, but I'll wait till the FRER so you feel more comfortable about it.  But still I think we all know this is a BFP!

Old 12-18-2013, 03:17 PM

I see it too and I'm on my phone!!!!

Thanks Jenjy smile.gif I was labeling cycles today an it was 7 full cycles and a half cycle of trying. Not as long as it could have been but long enough for me! I'm dying here I want to shout it from the roof tops!

Old 12-18-2013, 03:20 PM

Im sorry I am not reading through the thread pages before replying. I am just having an awful day. Im miserable, Im pissed at the world, Im pissed at my DH because he wont fix his schedule that he can fix. I hate everything today. Its so hard not having my kids this time of year. I just hate the world today. 3 dpo, and to be honest today I dont even want to be pregnant, I hope Im not. I know that sounds terrible. And Im sure tomorrow I will be better again. I just hate my life today. The closer we get to Christmas, the more miserable and depressed I become. Sorry for the vent ladies:(

Momma of 6 beautiful boys.4 stolen, one buried, one a grown man.(20) Starting life again, TTC.
Old 12-18-2013, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Congrats jenjy!! Keep those pics coming! We live to stare at them. It's like they're mesmerizing!!

Can I be first to say HOW JEALOUS I AM of all these BFPs that have cropped up this week?!?! What in the world?!?! I am so happy for everyone. Hope there's still plenty more of that to go around!

Dear Santa:
This year, for Christmas, I'd like one thing...a sticky BFP!!

Yours Truly,
Paula 🎄🎅🎁

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
Old 12-18-2013, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikwhit76 View Post

Im sorry I am not reading through the thread pages before replying. I am just having an awful day. Im miserable, Im pissed at the world, Im pissed at my DH because he wont fix his schedule that he can fix. I hate everything today. Its so hard not having my kids this time of year. I just hate the world today. 3 dpo, and to be honest today I dont even want to be pregnant, I hope Im not. I know that sounds terrible. And Im sure tomorrow I will be better again. I just hate my life today. The closer we get to Christmas, the more miserable and depressed I become. Sorry for the vent ladies:(
Sending huge hugs!

Both DH and I have been pretty depressed lately. For DH I think it's that he won't see any of his family for Xmas this year greensad.gif

Hopefully things are enter for you tomorrow! Some day really do suck!

Old 12-18-2013, 04:17 PM

badwolf maybe this will be your month for a miracle!! Isn't it strange how something just as small as getting a new dr can put a fresh perspective on things?

nikwhit sorry...we've all been there. Idk your exact situation with losing your children, but I can only imagine how hard it must be, esp around the holidays. Don't apologize to us for venting. You've come to the right place!

motivated do tell us your secret!! You have the fertility gods looking favorably upon you!

mygreenestgrass I hope you caught the egg. I have a good feeling for you this time around!

alittlemischief have fun ringing in the New Year!! Do you have any plans, other than the obvious?

Alivewithyou have you tested?? All those symptoms sound promising!

diamhim sounds like you are doing all you can!! It will happen!!

tinytina it must be a relief to be doing something. Fertility docs don't mess around. It is their job to get you pregnant! They will get you pointed in the right direction soon!

wife good luck tomorrow! Maybe the dr will offer up some clomid. It has got to be frustrating to no end not knowing if/when you'll O. Maybe he'll at least formulate a feasible game plan.

livesay good luck for you tomorrow too!

NaturallyMo I still don't think, based on that pic, that your weight is hindering you. But getting healthier is always a good idea. Keep up the good work!

dancing mama sounds promising!! Have you had IB before? I haven't once in 6 pregnancies!!

smilesalot good luck and welcome! Let us know if you start getting symptoms!!

edubluv thanks for volunteering for next month!

05/14
Old 12-18-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingmama0721 View Post
So this morning there was a small spot of brownish mucus... Definitely too early for the typical pre-AF spotting and a much smaller amount, too. FX, the timing is right for it to be implantation bleeding. I don't think I'll make it until Christmas to test. Especially if I don't have any usual signs of AF by the weekend. I was doing a good job of keeping myself calm until this morning which is surprising considering how crazed DH has been for any sign that I might be. 

dancing - when do you think you'll test?  do you want me to slot you in earlier on the test dates list?  Fx for the implant spotting!

Quote:

nikwhit - what a rough day you are having!  You are welcome to vent, we don't mind.  It's allllll part of it.  Tomorrow will be a fresh new day - I hope it is a little sunnier for you!

Old 12-18-2013, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
So DH just said the strangest thing before going outside. 'Youre having a baby by September and I have a feelin you're definitely pregnant this time.' That's the most positive thought he's had this month involving baby making. That and how he can't wait for New Year's Eve so I can test.

@jenjy I saw the line with zero effort. Take the FRER as soon as you can!

@nikwhit76 hope for a better day for you tomorrow. I get that way this time of year since our first has been our angel for the past 4 years. Holidays in general make it harder and I'm sorry.

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 11 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

Old 12-18-2013, 04:27 PM

With so many BFPs, it makes me think of how we share with our DHs.  This is how it happened for me the first time:

Imagine 2 people who never think about babies and have none in their lives.  That was us in March of this year when I got preggo (total surprise).  When I found out, I wasn’t sure how to tell DH so I put some random pregnancy stuff in a small box and wrapped it.  I told him I had a surprise for him.  As mentioned before, this drives him absolutely crazypants.  I didn't want to give it up right away bc I had to prepare myself as well.  This was a huge, life-altering shock.

I set the box on the coffee table so he could at least check it out.  I told him he was going to have to guess.  He shook it, sniffed it, and generally inspected it in every way possible.  He wanted hints, so I told him to ask questions. The questions that he asked were some of the funniest things!  It was so entertaining and I couldn’t help but giggle uncontrollably (which helped tremendously with my nerves).  Especially after the fact, in the context of A BABY, imagine looking back on this Q&A:

can I eat it?   no…  well, not in this culture anyway!!

do I plug it in?   nope

can I set fire to it?   no

do I wear it?   no!  (although I did think of silence of the lambs)

does it take a battery?   it *will* use batteries – probably tons in the long run

is it one piece?   I sure hope so

did you buy it on amazon?   nuh uh

is it waterproof?   pretty much

does it go outside?   sometimes

can I travel with it?   yup

does it have a smell?  I’m pretty sure it has lots of smells

is it a part of something else?   not really

is it rechargeable?  to an extent, yeah

will the cats like it?  I sincerely doubt it

do you throw it?  no, but you might want to on occasion

how long have you had it?   well, it was made a couple of weeks ago but I only just picked it up

There were more, but it was such a haze I can hardly remember.  Finally, seeing he was totally stumped, I gave in.  He didn’t understand what it was for about 2 minutes, and even then it required an explanation.  We still kind of chuckle about this once in a while!

Old 12-18-2013, 04:44 PM

WOW! All I have to say is CONGRATS!!!!!:joy  I am so thrilled for you, delighted and jenjy!  I am sending sticky vibes your way and hope that things go perfectly!  Couldn't be happier for you ladies!

Rosie- fingers crossed for tomorrow's testing...

Wife-- good luck tomorrow- hope it brings you the progress you're looking for

Mo- congrats on getting started on a weight loss plan!

alittlemischeif- sorry this wasn't the month, but NYE is an auspicious date for a new LO, huh?

innacircle- still loving your new testing list-  thanks for keeping it up

nikwhit- hang in there.  it's a super emotional time of the year to begin with, and all the hormonal crap that goes with TTC doesn't help.  Sending you some good vibes and hope things look up soon.  take some vitamin D ;)

AFM- excessive EWCM, that vaguely crampy feeling, and the beginnings of a temp uptick... can only spell one thing, right?  And the good news is that we only lost out on one day due to the uncertainty about DH meds.  Back to trying every day for the next 2-3 days just to be sure.  With our comprehensive timing, as long as all the parts and processes are still working I can't imagine that it won't work, but hey, as we all know, there's only a 50/50 shot (or less is you want to be technical) every month.  I'm so encouraged to see all these BFPs!  Keep 'em coming!

Old 12-18-2013, 06:20 PM

HA! This is laughable!! Feeling cranky is a part of my morning routine! But I'm also highly irritable and pissy during PMS. But so glad my app clung to one trait when I'm clearly all over the board!

05/14
Old 12-18-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:

I don't think you have anything to apologize for. We all have bad, angry days and I feel like they only get worse when you're trying and wanting something so much. Sending some positive thoughts your way and hoping that tomorrow is better! I usually try to fix these days with a nice hot bath with some lavender oil followed by chocolate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

dancing mama sounds promising!! Have you had IB before? I haven't once in 6 pregnancies!!

I honestly don't remember. I've only been pregnant the one other time and we weren't trying (although we weren't NOT trying, either) so I wasn't really paying attention.

Quote:

dancing - when do you think you'll test?  do you want me to slot you in earlier on the test dates list?  Fx for the implant spotting!

I picked up a couple of $ store tests on the way home tonight. While waiting to check out I told myself to wait until Saturday. On the way out to the car I decided Friday would be good. But let's be real, I'll probably take one in the morning and another over the weekend. I'm 5 days away from AF today, so I keep trying to remind myself that even if it says I'm not, that I still  could be.

Old 12-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Quote:

Seems we've got some worries here today.  That made me think of my trip to Guatemala a few years back. This is one of the methods the Highland Maya use to manage their troubles. 

Enter the Guatemalan Worry Dolls Juanita and Carlos...

I have kept them bc of the novelty of managing stress so easily.  Does anyone need a little sleepover with Carlos & Juanita?
Omg I had some of those when I was little! Totally forgot about them.

DH 31; Me 30; DD 6; DS 1; Baby boy due Dec 17th

Old 12-18-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post

Omg I had some of those when I was little! Totally forgot about them.

That was the first I had heard of them.  I thought is was a neat idea - if only things were so simple!

btw - I think you asked a long time ago about your AF getting back on schedule after pregnancy.  I was only pregnant to 8 weeks, but the timing of my mc was exactly at AF time and then AF continued to be on schedule as if the pregnancy never happened.  It's like my body has a clock in there that's just paused when other stuff is going on.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:

With so many BFPs, it makes me think of how we share with our DHs.  This is how it happened for me the first time:

Imagine 2 people who never think about babies and have none in their lives.  That was us in March of this year when I got preggo (total surprise).  When I found out, I wasn’t sure how to tell DH so I put some random pregnancy stuff in a small box and wrapped it.  I told him I had a surprise for him.  As mentioned before, this drives him absolutely crazypants.  I didn't want to give it up right away bc I had to prepare myself as well.  This was a huge, life-altering shock.

I set the box on the coffee table so he could at least check it out.  I told him he was going to have to guess.  He shook it, sniffed it, and generally inspected it in every way possible.  He wanted hints, so I told him to ask questions. The questions that he asked were some of the funniest things!  It was so entertaining and I couldn’t help but giggle uncontrollably (which helped tremendously with my nerves).  Especially after the fact, in the context of A BABY, imagine looking back on this Q&A:

can I eat it?   no…  well, not in this culture anyway!!

do I plug it in?   nope

can I set fire to it?   no

do I wear it?   no!  (although I did think of silence of the lambs)

does it take a battery?   it *will* use batteries – probably tons in the long run

is it one piece?   I sure hope so

did you buy it on amazon?   nuh uh

is it waterproof?   pretty much

does it go outside?   sometimes

can I travel with it?   yup

does it have a smell?  I’m pretty sure it has lots of smells

is it a part of something else?   not really

is it rechargeable?  to an extent, yeah

will the cats like it?  I sincerely doubt it

do you throw it?  no, but you might want to on occasion

how long have you had it?   well, it was made a couple of weeks ago but I only just picked it up

There were more, but it was such a haze I can hardly remember.  Finally, seeing he was totally stumped, I gave in.  He didn’t understand what it was for about 2 minutes, and even then it required an explanation.  We still kind of chuckle about this once in a while!

I had gotten a book for expectant fathers from the library to give to him when he got home from work. He stared at it for a couple minutes and then said "thanks?" Then I showed him the test and his response was "but this one is lighter than that other line. Did you do it right?" Ha! I'm guessing it will be different this time though. He really had no idea that it was a possibility last time. Now that he's wanting this almost as bad as I do, he's going crazy until testing time right along with me.

Old 12-18-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

HA! This is laughable!! Feeling cranky is a part of my morning routine! But I'm also highly irritable and pissy during PMS. But so glad my app clung to one trait when I'm clearly all over the board!

rosie - that seems so generic to say feeling cranky "could" indicate...  Geez.  And what important points?  It should be renamed Ambiguline. 

Are you still feeling PMSsy? 

dancing - I could see where you were going with the internal test date negotiations.  We'll be looking for an update tomorrow!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List