~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 - Page 21 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2013, 11:05 PM
 
tifga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: toronto, canada
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
This TTC stuff just keeps getting better and better. Last 2 months I got +OPK on day 18. Well this month day 14. Wtf? I'm just glad I decided to test before my ultra sound that was scheduled for today or we would have lost this month. Husband is chalking it up to me responding very well to the B complex we added and the nurse who did our IUI seem to think my worry was dumb but she also couldn't believe my cycle was really 30 days and I O around day 18 so I guess I'm the only one concerned. Which is actually pretty normal in our life now that I think about it. Trying to look at it positively that early O will mean and BFP. So now I'm in TWW and have a.blood test for Jan. 13.
tifga is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-29-2013, 07:12 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post
 


rosie - you are definitely and "outside of the box" kind of gal!  I have a feeling this trait relates directly to how you manage to get it all done.  I need to study this. 

Did you have fun with your friend? 

 

kateaton - looking forward to the big reveal.... that temp increase is definitely a sign in the right direction.  Maybe the achy ovary is the key!

I will let you know later today.  Still no af this morning, and temp is up but down a bit from yesterday (98.2- 98). And ovary is still really sore.


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:23 AM
 
badwolf092087's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 957
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
I'm still experiencing a lot of exhaustion and boob tenderness. My left one is clearly swollen but the right seems normal, sort of. It's still sore, sometimes a bit more. The pinching cramps have slowed down. And smells are still making me nauseous. I haven't had any spotting with the cramping. No BFP yet but it's early. I'm trying so much not to gain a lot of hope but also not lose hope.

How is everyone else?

Sarah & DH Alan 
 
Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 11 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

badwolf092087 is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 11:21 AM
 
rosie2727's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,059
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifga View Post

This TTC stuff just keeps getting better and better. Last 2 months I got +OPK on day 18. Well this month day 14. Wtf? I'm just glad I decided to test before my ultra sound that was scheduled for today or we would have lost this month. Husband is chalking it up to me responding very well to the B complex we added and the nurse who did our IUI seem to think my worry was dumb but she also couldn't believe my cycle was really 30 days and I O around day 18 so I guess I'm the only one concerned. Which is actually pretty normal in our life now that I think about it. Trying to look at it positively that early O will mean and BFP. So now I'm in TWW and have a.blood test for Jan. 13.
Hopefully this timing was perfect!
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

I'm still experiencing a lot of exhaustion and boob tenderness. My left one is clearly swollen but the right seems normal, sort of. It's still sore, sometimes a bit more. The pinching cramps have slowed down. And smells are still making me nauseous. I haven't had any spotting with the cramping. No BFP yet but it's early. I'm trying so much not to gain a lot of hope but also not lose hope.

How is everyone else?
This does sound promising!

kateaton: ugh!! I CANNOT wait for your results!!
inna: I did have fun. But the night started with a sore throat and now I've been on the couch, miserably sick, with no voice ever since. This is awful! Just glad I'm not in my fertile window right now!

cagirl: you're not crazy. I often wonder why in the hell I think I need a 4th! But if you can handle 2, you can handle 3!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
rosie2727 is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 04:09 PM
 
badwolf092087's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Stamford, CT
Posts: 957
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Cramping has slightly increased. And now a bit of spotting with a couple of small clots. There was a bit of a pink discharge or blood when I wiped. So I don't know. DH said not to worry, but now I am. Period isn't due for a week. It's very light pain. So I'm confused but also thinking implantation bleed?

Sarah & DH Alan 
 
Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 11 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

badwolf092087 is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 04:14 PM
 
Motivated Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 836
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scjp1109 View Post

Still bfn greensad.gif poooooo cycle day 54

greensad.gif I was so rooting for you!

Yes, yes. I'm still hanging out here - hope you gals don't mind. I'm hoping to snag some of you for the September DDC. wink1.gif

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
Motivated Mama is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 05:59 PM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Here it is ladies- I got my BFP as soon as I got home this evening, even after drinking lots of water in the car (I've been crazy thirsty for 2 weeks).  It showed up after 4/5 minutes. I'm still in shock, as I thought I was out this month.  I've been pregnant 5 times and it never took this long to start feeling symptoms.  I must have implanted late.  The day after christmas I was literally weepy because I thought it didn't happen this month.  I packed a whole package of pads to bring to my in-laws because I was convinced af was coming.  In hindsight, the overemotional sensitivity should have clued me in.

 

 This picture was taken about a half hour after I took the test.  Now I'm feeling nervous about this stabbing, sore, crampy right sided pain.  Rationally I tell myself that I had this pain a few days after ovulation before implantation could have taken place, therefore it could not be an ectopic.  But still I worry.  

 

Rosie- did you feel your ectopic pain even around the time of your bfp?  

 

I think it's a cyst, but I think I'll end up calling my midwife next week to discuss it with her.  I'm also nervous because my last pregnancy was a chemical, but I'm also trusting.  I just really don't like the first trimester.

 

 


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 06:59 PM
 
rosie2727's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,059
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kateaton View Post

Here it is ladies- I got my BFP as soon as I got home this evening, even after drinking lots of water in the car (I've been crazy thirsty for 2 weeks).  It showed up after 4/5 minutes. I'm still in shock, as I thought I was out this month.  I've been pregnant 5 times and it never took this long to start feeling symptoms.  I must have implanted late.  The day after christmas I was literally weepy because I thought it didn't happen this month.  I packed a whole package of pads to bring to my in-laws because I was convinced af was coming.  In hindsight, the overemotional sensitivity should have clued me in.

 This picture was taken about a half hour after I took the test.  Now I'm feeling nervous about this stabbing, sore, crampy right sided pain.  Rationally I tell myself that I had this pain a few days after ovulation before implantation could have taken place, therefore it could not be an ectopic.  But still I worry.  

Rosie- did you feel your ectopic pain even around the time of your bfp?  

I think it's a cyst, but I think I'll end up calling my midwife next week to discuss it with her.  I'm also nervous because my last pregnancy was a chemical, but I'm also trusting.  I just really don't like the first trimester.





And to think...you passed up the chance to find out at McD's! Congrats!! Re ectopic pain.....I don't recall precisely, but I got my BFP about 4 days late, and immediately started having severe abdominal tenderness. At first I thought I was just having painful bloating, but in hindsight, I knew it was more severe. And that was overall general discomfort. Not one sided. Within a week of BFP, I had one or two episodes of extreme pain on the side. Lasted a few minutes. I also started spotting, which was bad for me, as I never spot in healthy pregnancies. But dr started doing betas and they were rising appropriately, so she chalked the one sided pain up to gas and said everything was fine. But I kept spotting over the next week that turned more into bleeding. So I went to ER and they did a beta and quant had gone down. Nothing seen on US. ER doc tried to convince me I had my dates wrong. Jerk. So at that point (should have been approx 5.5 weeks), I knew I would miscarry. So I went home and waited on the miscarriage to really start. And I was having heavier bleeding, so I thought it was resolving on its own. But then over the next week or so I began having that pain more frequently and it would last longer with each episode. So dr did another beta and it had gone up dramatically. So then she diagnosed it as ectopic and US confirmed. I think I got BFP on like Jan 22, and on Feb 12 I got the metho shot. On Feb 14 I spent the eve in ER cause pain was so severe it took me 30 mins to get to my car at work. Ended up having a friend drive me, and at ER they could see it on US too and it hadn't ruptured yet. The pains finally stopped happening after that..,still happened a couple of times, but less severe.

I doubt its ectopic. Really the main things you need to worry about with that are shoulder pain (which I never had, but lots of ppl do), severe abdominal tenderness, and SEVERE one sided pain. Even when I had it the first time, it stopped me dead in my tracks and I literally had to lay down and be still til it passed. That was prob way too much info, but in case others would like to know...

Congrats!! I'm utterly jealous!! Did you tell DH? Did he know you were testing?

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
rosie2727 is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:15 PM
 
innacircle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kateaton View Post
 

Here it is ladies- I got my BFP

 

 

kateaton - YAY!  Big congrats to you.  :)

I guess there is something to it with that right ovary after all.  My sensitivity on that side has finally subsided so in total it lasted quite a long time.  I had it in early November from CD 19 or so on through AF and a few days beyond.  Then it went away for 2 weeks till CD 18ish of this last cycle (approx Dec 10th).  It came back less strong, but still there - and lasted until just this past week.   Finally I am able to sleep on my stomach again and not have to constantly pull my pants away from my abdomen.  Yours, however, didn't have the month's break to heal.  I'm guessing as you pump out more progesterone you may be stuck with the discomfort for a while but it's probably nothing that could be "fixed" per se.  Keep us posted on your progress and what you find out.  

innacircle is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:16 PM
 
innacircle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
 Re ectopic pain.....I don't recall precisely, but I got my BFP about 4 days late, and immediately started having severe abdominal tenderness. At first I thought I was just having painful bloating, but in hindsight, I knew it was more severe. And that was overall general discomfort. Not one sided. Within a week of BFP, I had one or two episodes of extreme pain on the side. Lasted a few minutes. I also started spotting, which was bad for me, as I never spot in healthy pregnancies. But dr started doing betas and they were rising appropriately, so she chalked the one sided pain up to gas and said everything was fine. But I kept spotting over the next week that turned more into bleeding. So I went to ER and they did a beta and quant had gone down. Nothing seen on US. ER doc tried to convince me I had my dates wrong. Jerk. So at that point (should have been approx 5.5 weeks), I knew I would miscarry. So I went home and waited on the miscarriage to really start. And I was having heavier bleeding, so I thought it was resolving on its own. But then over the next week or so I began having that pain more frequently and it would last longer with each episode. So dr did another beta and it had gone up dramatically. So then she diagnosed it as ectopic and US confirmed. I think I got BFP on like Jan 22, and on Feb 12 I got the metho shot. On Feb 14 I spent the eve in ER cause pain was so severe it took me 30 mins to get to my car at work. Ended up having a friend drive me, and at ER they could see it on US too and it hadn't ruptured yet. The pains finally stopped happening after that..,still happened a couple of times, but less severe.

I doubt its ectopic. Really the main things you need to worry about with that are shoulder pain (which I never had, but lots of ppl do), severe abdominal tenderness, and SEVERE one sided pain. Even when I had it the first time, it stopped me dead in my tracks and I literally had to lay down and be still til it passed. That was prob way too much info, but in case others would like to know...
 

rosie - this is really good info!  Thx for sharing so we all kind of have an idea of how this happens. 

innacircle is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:21 PM
 
Motivated Mama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 836
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
@kateaton Congratulations! joy.gif

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Plus DH & DD1(8) & DS(6) & DD2(5) & DD3(2)
Motivated Mama is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 07:21 PM
 
jenjy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 561
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

kateaton!  I knew it!!  I'm so happy for you!  I totally get the accompanying worry.  That looks like a beautiful BFP, and I hope for a wonderful healthy pregnancy and birth, as worry-free as possible!!!  

 

I have a really good feeling that more of these wonderful One Thread ladies will be joining you!!  


Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
jenjy is offline  
Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 PM
 
apeydef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,492
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
@innacircle

I've been having right ovary pain!!! Maybe I'll be joining you all lol

DH 31; Me 30; DD 6; DS 1; Baby boy due Dec 17th

apeydef is online now  
Old 12-29-2013, 08:32 PM
 
mygreenestgrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yay, kateaton!  congrats & best wishes for a sticky, healthy baby!!

mygreenestgrass is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 12:15 AM
 
alittlemischief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: never far from home
Posts: 208
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Beautiful line kateaton! Congratulations smile.gif

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
alittlemischief is online now  
Old 12-30-2013, 12:53 AM
 
delightedbutterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Congrats @kateaton!!!!!!!!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
delightedbutterfly is online now  
Old 12-30-2013, 06:39 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post


And to think...you passed up the chance to find out at McD's! Congrats!! Re ectopic pain.....I don't recall precisely, but I got my BFP about 4 days late, and immediately started having severe abdominal tenderness. At first I thought I was just having painful bloating, but in hindsight, I knew it was more severe. And that was overall general discomfort. Not one sided. Within a week of BFP, I had one or two episodes of extreme pain on the side. Lasted a few minutes. I also started spotting, which was bad for me, as I never spot in healthy pregnancies. But dr started doing betas and they were rising appropriately, so she chalked the one sided pain up to gas and said everything was fine. But I kept spotting over the next week that turned more into bleeding. So I went to ER and they did a beta and quant had gone down. Nothing seen on US. ER doc tried to convince me I had my dates wrong. Jerk. So at that point (should have been approx 5.5 weeks), I knew I would miscarry. So I went home and waited on the miscarriage to really start. And I was having heavier bleeding, so I thought it was resolving on its own. But then over the next week or so I began having that pain more frequently and it would last longer with each episode. So dr did another beta and it had gone up dramatically. So then she diagnosed it as ectopic and US confirmed. I think I got BFP on like Jan 22, and on Feb 12 I got the metho shot. On Feb 14 I spent the eve in ER cause pain was so severe it took me 30 mins to get to my car at work. Ended up having a friend drive me, and at ER they could see it on US too and it hadn't ruptured yet. The pains finally stopped happening after that..,still happened a couple of times, but less severe.

I doubt its ectopic. Really the main things you need to worry about with that are shoulder pain (which I never had, but lots of ppl do), severe abdominal tenderness, and SEVERE one sided pain. Even when I had it the first time, it stopped me dead in my tracks and I literally had to lay down and be still til it passed. That was prob way too much info, but in case others would like to know...

Congrats!! I'm utterly jealous!! Did you tell DH? Did he know you were testing?

thanks so much for all that info.  That is really helpful.  

 

DH always knows all about my cycles.  I was telling him that my temp went up and af was late, and that I'd be testing as soon as we got home.  It's always been that way with all my pregnancies- he's kind of my fertility buddy, so I don't think I could ever spring a surprise pregnancy on him.  I think he likes being in the loop though.  


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 06:39 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
 

kateaton!  I knew it!!  I'm so happy for you!  I totally get the accompanying worry.  That looks like a beautiful BFP, and I hope for a wonderful healthy pregnancy and birth, as worry-free as possible!!!  

 

I have a really good feeling that more of these wonderful One Thread ladies will be joining you!!  

thank you!  And I really hope for many more of you to be joining me!


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 06:40 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post

@innacircle

I've been having right ovary pain!!! Maybe I'll be joining you all lol

I hope so!


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 06:42 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post
 

kateaton - YAY!  Big congrats to you.  :)

I guess there is something to it with that right ovary after all.  My sensitivity on that side has finally subsided so in total it lasted quite a long time.  I had it in early November from CD 19 or so on through AF and a few days beyond.  Then it went away for 2 weeks till CD 18ish of this last cycle (approx Dec 10th).  It came back less strong, but still there - and lasted until just this past week.   Finally I am able to sleep on my stomach again and not have to constantly pull my pants away from my abdomen.  Yours, however, didn't have the month's break to heal.  I'm guessing as you pump out more progesterone you may be stuck with the discomfort for a while but it's probably nothing that could be "fixed" per se.  Keep us posted on your progress and what you find out.  

thank you! I feel like it may have become stronger the last few days- nothing where I can't function but just more noticeable.

 

You're not going to be sleeping on your stomach for long as that belly will soon be getting bigger!


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 06:44 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygreenestgrass View Post
 

Yay, kateaton!  congrats & best wishes for a sticky, healthy baby!!

 

thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlemischief View Post

Beautiful line kateaton! Congratulations smile.gif

 

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delightedbutterfly View Post

Congrats @kateaton!!!!!!!!

thanks!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motivated Mama View Post

@kateaton Congratulations! joy.gif

thank you!


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 07:19 AM
 
scjp1109's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 532
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congrats kateaton!!!!! That's awesome I hope I'm joining you lol I'm over here
Cycle day 56 never happened before... I have started thinking bout ectopic kinda scares me.. I haven't had any pain no cramps nothing... Don't know what's going on my doc appt is Thursday and I probably won't find anything out which sucks so I think I'm gonna try and get into a real doctor and not a health dept what ya think? I have been some hopeful thinking Maybe I am preg cuz my stepsister went 10 weeks not knowing but she had bad
Nausea. Hubby won't let me drink or anything and so I don't get to enjoy New Years with a small drink poo!!! Lol
scjp1109 is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 09:06 AM
 
cagirlintexas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Doha, Qatar
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats. Kateaton!!! Still hoping to join you.

Fun loving crunchy mommy to an amazing outgoing adventurous boy named Logan Cloud 2/2/07 and our little ball of energy Jayden Edge 11/28/10 and wife to Jet 7/3/05 expecting our third 09/21/14

}
cagirlintexas is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 09:10 AM
 
rosie2727's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,059
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Ok, so I mentioned that I started temping a few days ago. Well, first off, I'm on vacation so I'm waking at odd times, and I'm sick so I haven't been sleeping well. I woke at 3:50am and couldn't go back to sleep til 5. Then I woke when I heard DH getting ready for work. Went back to sleep. Woke up several times drenched in sweat. Anyway, temp was 99.37. I think I have a fever from being sick. Today is CD10 and I think I O around day 16. Assuming things normalize over the next few days and I shake this illness, do you think that will give me enough days to confirm O? I knew it would be hard to temp since my son wakes me every night, but this is already proving to be useless!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
rosie2727 is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 09:40 AM
 
mygreenestgrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 60
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
@rosie- don't give up on temping yet. Even though conditions may not be perfect, you may still be able to see trends and patterns on a larger scale when you look at all the data together. I would just suggest you keep breif & basic notes with your chart as to possible confounding factors (I.e. sick, up late, didn't sleep well, etc) Also, once you accumulate a few months of data, it makes predicting O much easier (as opposed to just confirming O) (although I hope you're not still TTC in a few months!).
Good luck & feel better!
@scjp I hope Thursday's appt brings some clarity to your situation. Don't be afraid to push a little with the Dr until you are satisfied with the answers given. And don't assume going in that it will be useless- just be open minded and see how it goes. You can always get a 2nd opinion if you're not happy. Good luck!!
mygreenestgrass is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 10:02 AM
 
innacircle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Missouri
Posts: 975
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifga View Post

This TTC stuff just keeps getting better and better. Last 2 months I got +OPK on day 18. Well this month day 14. Wtf? I'm just glad I decided to test before my ultra sound that was scheduled for today or we would have lost this month. Husband is chalking it up to me responding very well to the B complex we added and the nurse who did our IUI seem to think my worry was dumb but she also couldn't believe my cycle was really 30 days and I O around day 18 so I guess I'm the only one concerned. Which is actually pretty normal in our life now that I think about it. Trying to look at it positively that early O will mean and BFP. So now I'm in TWW and have a.blood test for Jan. 13.

tifga - I bet it IS the B6 component of your B-complex vitamins bringing your O day forward for a longer LP.  That is a great improvement.  I got my BFP on the first cycle that my O-day moved forward, so hopefully you will too!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post

@innacircle

I've been having right ovary pain!!! Maybe I'll be joining you all lol

apeydef - Who knew this would be the new "it" thing amongst TTC circles (hehehe)!!!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateaton View Post
 

You're not going to be sleeping on your stomach for long as that belly will soon be getting bigger!

kateaton - you know what's funny about this?  To most normal people, this statement would be 100% true.  However, I have a DH who is a little too crafty sometimes. 

We sleep on a tempurpedic mattress...  he has already told me about his plan to progressively "carve" out a dip/indent/hole in the mattress to accommodate my belly.  He said we'll just get a new mattress when the baby arrives (he said he'll have it here a month early, so it'll be ready when we need it).  Such a goofball!

innacircle is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 11:11 AM
 
saharaviolet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kateaton so happy for you!! joy.gif so sweet about hubby as your fertility partner in on all your cycle details.

Inna- your hubby's belly cutout bed idea had me positively squirting tea out my nose!!


Those on FF, do you find the forums and data analyzing skewed for those with fertility issues? With most couples conceiving naturally in several months, i found it odd that chart galleries show so many with really Lon TTC time frames. Just curious on your thoughts.

By jan 10 I'll have an answer about this cycle. Feeling hopeful!!

Me wash.gif DP blowkiss.gif DS 5/01 geek.gif & trying for stork-girl.gif
saharaviolet is offline  
Old 12-30-2013, 11:52 AM
 
apeydef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,492
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
Well yesterday I had EWCM and today we DTD with no precautions taken wink1.gif!!! If you remember he changed his mind and wanted to wait until next month! CD18

DH 31; Me 30; DD 6; DS 1; Baby boy due Dec 17th

apeydef is online now  
Old 12-30-2013, 08:43 PM
 
jojobean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: We live in the mountains near Morton WA
Posts: 209
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Kateaton:  Congratlations!  :joy

 

Apeydef:  yay for no precautions ;).  We might be in a tww together.

 

AFM  CD 37 after first ppaf.  I think I am gearing up to O.  Wet cm, super increased libido, ovarian pain. Usually my ovulations are extremely painful, and this is mild thus far.  Bfn yesterday.  


Partner to DPshamrocksmile.gif SAHM to DS(8)guitar.gif, DD (4)blahblah.gif, and DD (oct 12) babyf.gifcountry livin', baby-led weaning, homeschooling, co-sleeping family
jojobean is offline  
Old 12-31-2013, 08:28 AM
 
kateaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Feeling nervous because I took a second test this morning (not fmu) and got a fainter  line than 2 days ago!  Does this mean anything?  Honestly, I've never taken multiple tests after getting a positive before.  But it seems like everyone here has done that.  Maybe I should just only use fmu so the comparison can be equal- or maybe I should just stop testing!

 

Also, the pain I've been having on the right ovary seems to have completely gone away.  You'd think that would be a relief, but it's making me nervous.  I thought a corpus luteum cyst was supposed to stick around through the first trimester.  Uggh, the first trimester is so nerve-wracking.


Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
kateaton is offline  
 

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off