Mothering Forum banner

9dpo and feeling really nauseous

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  livesay 
#1 ·
I just have to post here today to get it out of my head because I'm beginning to obsess. I am 9dpo and my temps are barely above the cover line. I woke up today feeling really nauseous without any real reason. Just looking for hope. My chart is a mess as this is my first month after a miscarriage. I was taking Progesterone per the advice of my midwife. I had some symptoms of low progesterone, but I had to stop DEC 3 due to travel and I haven't started it again. It appears I ovulated late. I wasn't tracking CM very well so it's sporadic.

We were not trying to get pregnant this month, we wanted to wait till after the new year, but now that there may be a possibility I am so eager to test and am having a hard time not obsessing

See less See more
#2 ·
hi dawn - that TWW (even when you're not really waiting) can play some serious tricks on us! How have you been since? I'm inexperienced with charts so I can't add much there. I've had nausea in my TWW, almost to the point of feeling like the bed spins after a wild night on the town. When that happened, I didn't end up preggo. However, I also had queasy type nausea at 9dpo in my pregnancy cycle, but I already had my BFP so implantation must've been early.

Let us know how it turns out! Fx.

#3 ·
Background story: I have extremely irregular periods. Always have. I will go 8+ moths without a period and AF will finally show up for a couple days then the same cycle happens. I will have a normal cycle with birth control of course. So I have been off birth control for 10months. We have been trying. Months go by and still AF or BFP. Nov. we went to a fertility doctor. He put me on Provera to start AF and Clomid to O. Nov. 18th- AF. Dec. 2nd- O. I took a HPT 7DPO and got a BFN.

So that leads up to today. I'm 14DPO. I tested this morning and still got a BFN. I called the doctor like I was suppose to after my 2WW and his nurse said that he wanted to do a blood test just to make sure since it is the most accurate and depending on the results either schedule a pregnancy app or start Provera and Clomid round 2. What are the chances that I could get my BFP on the blood test? I feel like we did everything right. The doctor said our only problem was that I wasn't ovulating. I understand it could be positive if my levels weren't high enough before. I've just been really upset all day because I really thought my BFP was today. Opinions please?

Thank you,
Katrice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.