@innacirclethe date of my testing will be the 10th and that will be 11 DPO

DH 31; Me 30; DD 5; DS 1; Baby due Dec 17th
#62 of 495 Old 01-02-2014, 11:03 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

@Siuann and @jojobean thank you. Little sister understands and kind of smothered me in hugs. We are taking an affirmative stand with our older sister tomorrow because if you don't lay down the law with her, she takes over.

I know everyone's body's are different, but how long do you think it will take for my temp to go down and the nausea to stop?
At least you have positive support from one sibling. So sorry to hear about your sweet baby boy. I could only imagine how awful that nightmare would be. Maybe you shouldn't even tell older sis. And if she finds out...then you could explain that her judgemental attitude was not welcome, therefore you chose not to discuss it with her. I know all losses are awful, but I do still think that you getting pregnant is a positive sign!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchole View Post

Hi everyone! Please add me to the WTF Is Going On section. I'm new to this, so still trying to learn the lingo! smile.gif Thanks!
Welcome!! As with everyone else, I hope your stay is short!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

I have to add - rosie2727!  I just noticed your avatar change!  Aw, is that you and your DH?  smile.gif
That is us....a few years ago! I don't have many pics on my computer since my phone has become my camera! But I found this oldie and decided "why not?"

AFM quick question....if you DTD after midnight, do you consider that today's Cd or tomorrow's? Example...on NYE we DTD around 3am. NYE was CD11, but 1/1 was technically CD 12. And today was CD13, but we DTD after midnight (it's now 1am). So would you count that as CD13 or 14? Am I being too picky? I'm overanalyzing again!! Why can't I stop thinking?????

Side note: Sooner magic!!! Glad to see my team roll the tide!! Boomer!!!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#63 of 495 Old 01-02-2014, 11:08 PM

innacircle: oh, and since I'm O'g any day now, I'll probably start testing Sunday. Hahahahaha....seriously, I'll come up with a date soon and let ya know!

05/14
#64 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
@rosie2727 the only reason we are telling her is because of the last time she visited. She's a heavy drinker and smoker and she wasn't understanding why I quit everything. So in a spastic moment, she was told I was most likely pregnant and to stop. Otherwise I wouldn't bother. She has 1 child and doesn't want to think about childbirthing again.

This morning I woke up with my highest temp yet, no blood but EWCM. Tmi moment, but my underpants were covered. I've never had that happen. Still woke up at 7:15 like clockwork with the nauseous feelings. To make the temp thing interesting, I have the heat on low and a window cracked open. Blahhh.

How's everyone else? Any other ladies in an area that got a lot of snow? In CT where I'm at, there's at least 10in on the ground.

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 8 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#65 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 08:02 AM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
That is us....a few years ago! I don't have many pics on my computer since my phone has become my camera! But I found this oldie and decided "why not?"

Y'all are adorable!!!  You are gorgeous and you look really young! 

Quote:
AFM quick question....if you DTD after midnight, do you consider that today's Cd or tomorrow's? Example...on NYE we DTD around 3am. NYE was CD11, but 1/1 was technically CD 12. And today was CD13, but we DTD after midnight (it's now 1am).

If it's after when I typically or would conceivably go to sleep, I count it as AM the next day.  So, the 1am would go on the night before, but the 3 am would go on the morning of the next day.

Quote:
 Boomer!!!

Sooner!!!

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  
#66 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 08:28 AM

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Hi ladies.. I am at a loss for even trying to track where my cycle is at. I am on day 42 but my fertility app is saying that I'm in my fertile window again. My dog chewed up my thermometer and I don't even know if it was the right kind anyway. I had some ewcm yesterday. Pretty much we are just trying to bd 2-3 times a week irregardless of everything else. Is it possible to skip a cycle and then still ovulate on the next one. I've never just skipped a period but it doesn't feel like it's coming so...... Yeah. Any insight would be super helpful right now as I feel like my body is just broken.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#67 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 08:37 AM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
UPCOMING TEST DATES

4th   – alivewithyou (~18dpo/cd43)

5th   – edubluv (12dpo)

– siuann (AF due date)

7th   – becka (14dpo)

10th – jenjy (8dpo)

– apeydef (11dpo/cd28)

11th – wifeofant (11dpo)

13th – tifga (16dpo)

– alittlemischief (11dpo)

TEST RESULTS:

December

8th    – nikwhit  AF :(

9th    – innacircle (8dpo) faint BFP!   Then tested on 11th (10dpo)  BFP 1-2 wks on digi!  :bgbounce

13th  – scjp (CD 41)  BFN  :(

15th  – tifga   AF  :(

– alittlemischief (11dpo)  BFN  :(

16th  – motivatedmama (CD 20 / 6ish dpo)  BFP on FRER!  At night!  Huge congrats - well done.  :clap

17th   – saharaviolet (CD 29)  BFN  :(

18th   – delightedbutterfly (CD24)  BFP on FRER!  So exciting!  :thumb

19th  – rosie  (12dpo)  BFN  :(

– jenjy  (11dpo)   BFN   :( 

– dancingmama (early AF)   :(

22nd – nikwhit (CD16 w/ early O) ????

23rd  – nattyb (16dpo)????

26th  – liabeth (15dpo +/-) ????

29th  – kateaton    BFP!  Way to go kateaton - WOOHOO!   :twothumbs

31st  – alivewithyou (~14dpo/CD39)  uncertain... possible evap? 

– badwolf  (~14dpo)  early MC  :(

January

2ndmygreenestgrass (2 days before AF)   BFP on FRER!!  Nice solid line too.... CONGRATS!  :bouncy 

#68 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewithyou View Post

Hi ladies.. I am at a loss for even trying to track where my cycle is at. I am on day 42 but my fertility app is saying that I'm in my fertile window again. My dog chewed up my thermometer and I don't even know if it was the right kind anyway. I had some ewcm yesterday. Pretty much we are just trying to bd 2-3 times a week irregardless of everything else. Is it possible to skip a cycle and then still ovulate on the next one. I've never just skipped a period but it doesn't feel like it's coming so...... Yeah. Any insight would be super helpful right now as I feel like my body is just broken.
I'm so sorry. TTC is such an emotionally charged time without complications. I can't imagine having such a long cycle. Idk what to say...I do think it's possible to skip a cycle then O. I think BD'g 2-3 times a week sounds like the best way to cover your bases though in case you do O. As for the thermometer...I couldn't recall either, but when I bought mine a couple weeks ago, I noticed one that literally said on the pkg "Basal thermometer - helps track ovulation". I got it at Wal-Mart for around $8. It looks like any other digital thermometer. Brand is "Reli-on". I think the main diff is it tells your temp to the hundredths instead of just tenth. So, instead of it reading 97.4, it will say 97.35 or .36 etc. That way it's easier to track small variances in temps. 97.4 could technically be 97.35-97.44. I guess with tracking O, that gap needs to be more closely monitored. Hope this helps a little.

05/14
#69 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
AFM - my OPKs are really faint now after a potential positive 2 days ago (but it wasn't super dark then).  If my temp doesn't go up tomorrow, it looks like this will be anovulatory.

jenjy - Did your temp go up?  Have you had an anovulatory cycle before?  Maybe your body might try again if it didn't ovulate the first time...  uh, where is that instruction manual again? :dizzy

Quote:
AFM quick question....if you DTD after midnight, do you consider that today's Cd or tomorrow's? Example...on NYE we DTD around 3am. NYE was CD11, but 1/1 was technically CD 12. And today was CD13, but we DTD after midnight (it's now 1am). So would you count that as CD13 or 14? Am I being too picky? I'm overanalyzing again!! Why can't I stop thinking?????

rosie - If I was still awake from the day, I always counted it as that same day no matter how late.  But that's just me.  For me to count it as a.m. BDing it had to be in the morning, after sleeping!  That way if we got busy at midnight I didn't have any conundrums.  In the end tho, the only diff it makes is where to slot it in on FF!  As you know my opinion, do whatever it takes to slot it in on CD12! ;)

Btw it seems like you got (or enticed) your husband to go along with the 12-14 plan!  Nice work!

Quote:

alive - I am at a loss for what you've got going on.  You're young and never had weird cycles before right?  This definitely qualified as WTF!!  Of all times, just when you TTC too.  Are you taking any herbs or doing anything different?

badwolf - That was a sad story you shared, and it certainly goes a long way toward explaining how this whole process could be magnified for you.  Your older sister sounds like a pain to deal with when there are sensitive issues taking place.  Personally, I avoid those people now.  If a person causes stress and negativity in my life, they are not welcome (or kept at a distance).  I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of this.  How are you feeling today?  Having nausea must be like pouring salt on the wound...  geez.  :Hug 

#70 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 09:30 AM

alive: one more thing...I saw an episode of Dr Phil on women TTC. I swear he was talking to me! He did say that he does believe that when women TTC that we change physiologically and it can easily affect our cycles and fertility. I'm sure he put it more eloquently, but ykwim....if you had no cycle issues before, I'd say take a break. Or do the "not trying, not preventing" thing. But I know all to well that is way easier said than done. I couldn't take my own advice to say my life!

inna: yes! DH made some joke about sex last night when he got home from work. Said something about our date with destiny for fri night. So I told him then that I was regretting that "one day decision". He said "we can do it tonight if you want." That's all it took!!

jenjy: so sweet of you to say re my avatar. That was before DS and that little boy has aged me! I probably look 10 years older now!!

05/14
#71 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 09:43 AM

Quote:

alive: one more thing...I saw an episode of Dr Phil on women TTC. I swear he was talking to me! He did say that he does believe that when women TTC that we change physiologically and it can easily affect our cycles and fertility. I'm sure he put it more eloquently, but ykwim....if you had no cycle issues before, I'd say take a break. Or do the "not trying, not preventing" thing. But I know all to well that is way easier said than done. I couldn't take my own advice to say my life!

inna: yes! DH made some joke about sex last night when he got home from work. Said something about our date with destiny for fri night. So I told him then that I was regretting that "one day decision". He said "we can do it tonight if you want." That's all it took!!

rosie -  I was raised old-school.  My mom always told me to make a man think that things were "his idea" - sounds like it worked well for you! 

Also, something you said earlier - about pics on computer vs. now using phones.  I'm in the same boat!  It's like all real photo taking stopped with the smartphones that have decent resolution.  We just haven't found a good way of putting it all together yet.  Technology can be a pain to keep up with!  You guys do look cute in your photo - such a sweet shot!

Also, I agree with that snippet from Dr. Phil.  Isn't it crazy we can change so much? 

#72 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 09:50 AM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

jenjy - Did your temp go up?  Have you had an anovulatory cycle before?  Maybe your body might try again if it didn't ovulate the first time...  uh, where is that instruction manual again? :dizzy

Nope, I didn't get a temp rise, but I'm no stranger to anovulatory cycles... OPKs will show a surge but won't get blazingly dark and my temp won't go up.  I'm sure it's because my hormones are crap and also I get stressed out about my job and my body says forget it.  I was on a nice long holiday this cycle, but this puppy is stressing me the heck out.  Besides the housetraining stress, she's showing a lot of signs of aggression.  I had a puppy (my lovely dog for 14 years) who was nothing like this so I'm at a loss.  I'm taking her to puppy classes tomorrow!  I hope it helps!!  Anyway, as for this cycle, I actually haven't been able to count myself out yet.  I'll keep temping and you can bet I'll be testing on the 10th, LOL.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  
#73 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 10:50 AM

Rosie-thanks for the tip on the thermometer of I decide to get another I'll keep that in mind. It didn't feel very accurate last time ha ha. And I am definitely leaning more towards not trying just for the sake of my sanity. But I won't be able to stop tracking at least my AF and when we BD. Maybe i should just stop altogether.

Innacircle-I've always had very regular cycles but I was on the pill for 7 years. Before the pill I think they were a bit longer but I only remember being a couple days late one time never to this extent. I'm only 23 years old. I've been taking a multivitamin and maca here and there. I was also on anti anxiety medication for about a year but I cleared off of everything a month before ttc.

I'm still hoping I'm just pregnant as crazy as that makes me. I've been super exhausted, hungry, emotional, and nauseous. But my mind is a bitch so it may just be playing tricks.

My chart -

#74 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Over here cycle day 60 tired! Emotional! Hungry!! Thirsty!!! Pee a hundred times a day ppl at work are noticin and asking If I am cuz if I am can't work where I am now cuz of all the cases I have to bring up and stock... Need answers lol
#75 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 03:09 PM

alive: just my opinion, but I do think no matter what, you should at least track your cycles (just the length). When I had my ectopic last Jan/Feb, we were actually using the rhythm method for birth control. Obviously we threw caution to the wind at times and DTD anyway, fully knowing it could be during fertile time. Anyway, using the rhythm method, I kept track of my cycle length to avoid mid cycle. This has been valuable info for me to have now that I am trying. I was even thinking the other day that I wish I'd ALWAYS kept track of it since my teen years! I will probably tell my girls when they are older to track forever. I doubt they actually will, but how nice it would be if I had 23 years worth of data!!! OH, and probably more importantly, if/when you go to an OB and say "my cycles are weird, I'm not getting prego, etc", a lot of them will want you to start tracking and charting for several months before they'll investigate further. So if you keep tracking, when you're ready, you'll already have that info! It's so frustrating to go to a dr and have them say "well, start tracking/temping/charting for 6 months then come back".

05/14
#76 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 03:32 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:

alive: just my opinion, but I do think no matter what, you should at least track your cycles (just the length). When I had my ectopic last Jan/Feb, we were actually using the rhythm method for birth control. Obviously we threw caution to the wind at times and DTD anyway, fully knowing it could be during fertile time. Anyway, using the rhythm method, I kept track of my cycle length to avoid mid cycle. This has been valuable info for me to have now that I am trying. I was even thinking the other day that I wish I'd ALWAYS kept track of it since my teen years! I will probably tell my girls when they are older to track forever. I doubt they actually will, but how nice it would be if I had 23 years worth of data!!!

This is incredibly wise advice. Even just dates would be wonderful to have through the non-TTC years. Some people know the whole time they are young that their cycles are very off and then they immediately seek medical advice when TTC based on years of irregular cycles..  I always marked my cycles on a calendar from day 1. while I don't have all those calendars today, the act of keeping track for so many years helped me put my cycle lengths to memory so I remember things like skipping my period which was due on prom day.  (true story, and boy was I glad about not dealing with AF in my prom dress haha) 

Me wash.gif DP blowkiss.gif DS 5/01 geek.gif & trying for stork-girl.gif
#77 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 03:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

alive: just my opinion, but I do think no matter what, you should at least track your cycles (just the length). When I had my ectopic last Jan/Feb, we were actually using the rhythm method for birth control. Obviously we threw caution to the wind at times and DTD anyway, fully knowing it could be during fertile time. Anyway, using the rhythm method, I kept track of my cycle length to avoid mid cycle. This has been valuable info for me to have now that I am trying. I was even thinking the other day that I wish I'd ALWAYS kept track of it since my teen years! I will probably tell my girls when they are older to track forever. I doubt they actually will, but how nice it would be if I had 23 years worth of data!!!

I have all of my cycle lengths recorded since January of 2008 (I was a few months over 18 and had just started dating DH two months before). Some people think its a little obsessive.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#78 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:

alive: just my opinion, but I do think no matter what, you should at least track your cycles (just the length). When I had my ectopic last Jan/Feb, we were actually using the rhythm method for birth control. Obviously we threw caution to the wind at times and DTD anyway, fully knowing it could be during fertile time. Anyway, using the rhythm method, I kept track of my cycle length to avoid mid cycle. This has been valuable info for me to have now that I am trying. I was even thinking the other day that I wish I'd ALWAYS kept track of it since my teen years! I will probably tell my girls when they are older to track forever. I doubt they actually will, but how nice it would be if I had 23 years worth of data!!! OH, and probably more importantly, if/when you go to an OB and say "my cycles are weird, I'm not getting prego, etc", a lot of them will want you to start tracking and charting for several months before they'll investigate further. So if you keep tracking, when you're ready, you'll already have that info! It's so frustrating to go to a dr and have them say "well, start tracking/temping/charting for 6 months then come back".
Just wanted to requote this since I edited it to add more at the end smile.gif

wife: yes! Good for you! I mean it when I say I will try to get my girls to track forever! Some may call it obsessive, but who cares?!?! Watch, my girls won't want to, so I'll be trying to do it for them wink1.gif

05/14
#79 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 03:54 PM

rosie2727 Definitely try to ingrain that in your girls! If I had had someone to talk to about my weird cycles, or lack of any at all, I may have been more prepared now that I'm TCC.

Me,27;partners.gif DH,34; DSS,10 geek.gif, Due 10/30 #1belly.gif!
#80 of 495 Old 01-03-2014, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

A couple people from our thread reached out to me to ask more about the long miserable cycle I experienced when first TTC a few months ago and what I did to "reboot" my cycles and start AF. Keep in mind this is MY experience and I am not expecting these ideas to resonate with everyone. Going to an ObGyn may be the best bet for most people who have skipped a cycle when TTC (they can find problematic cysts on ultrasound or find that rare pregnancy that won't give a BFP, give you medicine to start your cycle etc.) , I just tend to try natural approaches first and seek western medicine later when possible. yeah, kind of a :treehugger

First, I have a history of skipping AF in my teen years and some very traumatic times when I skipped in early adult years. It seems to be stress related and my cycles have been clockwork again for many years. Therefore, I wasn't totally shocked that it is possible to have a long or annovulatory cycle. Miserable, but not shocked. If you really haven't had that skipping experience before in your life, I can see why you might feel so strongly you are pregnant. No AF with a BFN, not fun. :Hug

What worked for me to reboot AF:

Daily Maca in smoothie, kind of a lot and didn't skip a day (tastes odd in a good way)

Pineapple and core each day 

Vitex at med-high dose (I only just stopped the Vitex this cycle because it really pronounced O pain for me, I think its like nature's clomid haha!)

Max dose of Vit. C each day (apparently helps bring on AF through blocking progesterone ? I wish I knew the mechanism for that better sorry)

Vitamin B complex (b6 helps regulate and folate is good for TTC for healthy a babe)

Progesterone cream twice daily applied to fatty area (inner thigh or on tummy) stop when period starts, and either don't start it again at all, or only start it after you know you've ovulated for sure or heaven forbid have another miserable skipped cycle (this one comes with the biggest caveat from me, its serious stuff and comes with two very different schools of thought on its efficacy. For me its a miracle and I love it)

Nightly castor oil pack with heating pad on abdomen about 30-60 minutes (so soothing as well as effective) 

a couple books I've found helpful throughout the years to help me understand my body and natural reproductive health principles:

Taking Charge of Your Fertility 

What your Dr. May Not Tell you about Pre- Menopause (I read this in my mid 20's, don't let the title fool you!)

a website that I think has some pretty sound advice even though its a salesy site and you don't have to buy their stuff, you can just glean the info you need:

http://natural-fertility-info.com/

Charting with Fertility Friend- Their documentation and FAQ etc. is very thorough, they have videos and sample charts etc. (Their free account is fine, I pay for mine right now and a couple of the premium features are cool)

Finally, I find eating a Traditional Foods approach has helped my health in every aspect (reproductive, sleep, weight, mood/mental, etc.)

http://ppnf.org/ (They aren't as anti-supplement as WAPF is, so I like their info best) 

http://www.westonaprice.org/

Blogs: Naturally Knocked Up, Nourished Kitchen (search her site for her TTC story), Food Renegade (her book is awesome!) , mommypotamus, and Wellness Mama (I met her IRL and she is an awesome mama!)

Me wash.gif DP blowkiss.gif DS 5/01 geek.gif & trying for stork-girl.gif
#81 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 07:37 AM

I am going to test 1/5, it will be 23DPO...AF hasn't shown in almost 3 months, been having some different feelings/symptoms last few weeks, but have been nervous about testing after being disappointed last few times. Not sure if I'll see a BFP or AF, but I need to know.

Me,27;partners.gif DH,34; DSS,10 geek.gif, Due 10/30 #1belly.gif!
#82 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 07:59 AM

Tested last night with a digital and bfn. Don't really see any reason to test again.

My chart -

#83 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 11:25 AM

I guess it's time I started following along!  First month TTC #3.  Had EWCM today so we DTD (my MIL is staying with us for the holidays and took the kids out to lunch, so we were actually able to have a few minutes to ourselves!)  I'm not really charting this time, just watching for fertile signs.  Both of my other children were conceived quickly, hoping this will be the same!  Kudos to DH anyway, who spent the night battling a tummy bug and who has probably just given it to me....

Eve Eleanor born June 5, 2007
Graham Alexander born February 27, 2010

#3 due November 3, 2014

#84 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
So I've been dealing with my older sister. Yesterday while DH was around, she was sympathetic. Today we went to NYC.. She told me she was grabbing little sis but she didn't since she doesn't consider her family. So I'm with her and her fiancé in the big city.. Immediately she told me to stop TTC because she's not going to emotionally support this roller coaster. I'm already done with today. I'm trying to keep a smile on my face because I love NYC but she is killing it for me.

I had the EWCM again and the bleeding is officially on hold it appears. Which means I can safely see the obgyn and find out if my body did it's job. I don't get why I'm showing signs if ovulating. I'm confused. greensad.gif

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 8 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#85 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:

Tested last night with a digital and bfn. Don't really see any reason to test again.
Sorry! Have you thought about talking to your dr? Maybe the pill had you regular all those years and there is more going on than meets the eye....
Quote:
Originally Posted by magrat View Post

I guess it's time I started following along!  First month TTC #3.  Had EWCM today so we DTD (my MIL is staying with us for the holidays and took the kids out to lunch, so we were actually able to have a few minutes to ourselves!)  I'm not really charting this time, just watching for fertile signs.  Both of my other children were conceived quickly, hoping this will be the same!  Kudos to DH anyway, who spent the night battling a tummy bug and who has probably just given it to me....
welcome! Yes, kudos to your DH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

So I've been dealing with my older sister. Yesterday while DH was around, she was sympathetic. Today we went to NYC.. She told me she was grabbing little sis but she didn't since she doesn't consider her family. So I'm with her and her fiancé in the big city.. Immediately she told me to stop TTC because she's not going to emotionally support this roller coaster. I'm already done with today(
OMG....I'd totally kick her ass and remind her no one asked for her opinion! Sorry for saying this, but what a bitch. I'd throat punch her at the least.

AFM: CD15 here and guess who didn't have sex yesterday? Yes, that's right. Me. My DH (and today that stands for damn husband) fell asleep. I swear sometimes it feels like he is sabotaging this whole thing. I'm so pissed at him I could kick his face in. So you'd think today he would mention the fact that he bailed on me. But no, he acts like everything is normal. I'm so livid I can't see straight. If he would have at least mentioned it and promised to make it up to me today I'd feel better, but apparently washing his car is more important. Ughhh!

05/14
#86 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 05:00 PM

Quote:
AFM: CD15 here and guess who didn't have sex yesterday? Yes, that's right. Me. My DH (and today that stands for damn husband) fell asleep. I swear sometimes it feels like he is sabotaging this whole thing. I'm so pissed at him I could kick his face in. So you'd think today he would mention the fact that he bailed on me. But no, he acts like everything is normal. I'm so livid I can't see straight. If he would have at least mentioned it and promised to make it up to me today I'd feel better, but apparently washing his car is more important. Ughhh!

OH NO!  Men are such goobers sometimes.  All I can think of is that old saying "hell hath no fury..." 

My DH is one of those - the "I'm not gonna mention it" guys.  He'll know he's on my list but usually when that happens he starts cleaning... a lot.  Figures that should at least buy him some credits!

#87 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

OH NO!  Men are such goobers sometimes.  All I can think of is that old saying "hell hath no fury..." 
My DH is one of those - the "I'm not gonna mention it" guys.  He'll know he's on my list but usually when that happens he starts cleaning... a lot.  Figures that should at least buy him some credits!
Hahaha!! First thing this am he was doing dishes and laundry before I was even out of bed. To make things worse I'm having the most abundant beautiful EWCM ever right now and we're not speaking. Oh well. We DTD at 1am Fri morning, so there is a case to say that was day 14. And technically that wasn't even 48 hours ago. And my OPK was + today and I THINK (for me) it's usually too late once I get my +OPK. So here's hoping for the best. I'm determined to be mad at him for a month, but I know we'll make up tomorrow wink1.gif

MEN!!! Why must they make us so batty!!! Most days I love him dearly, but sometimes I want to kill him!!!

05/14
#88 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 08:39 PM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Ok I say this with all seriousness and not for anyone to take offense..... Please don't be mad. Does anyone have spur of the moment sex lol! I know TTC is stressful, emotional and a whole lot of other stuff, but I can't help but wonder if our husbands feel like we only want to have sex with them for baby making. Maybe they feel neglected at times.

#89 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post

Ok I say this with all seriousness and not for anyone to take offense..... Please don't be mad. Does anyone have spur of the moment sex lol! I know TTC is stressful, emotional and a whole lot of other stuff, but I can't help but wonder if our husbands feel like we only want to have sex with them for baby making. Maybe they feel neglected at times.
Lol. Barely anymore greensad.gif we do still have sex for fun. But what I'm finding is that I become more resentful with my uncooperative husband, I "withhold" simply bc I'm mad at him! Horrible I know. For instance, we were supposed to DTD yesterday - if that was the only day we DTD all month - that was to be the day. And he knew that. But flaked on me. Now I'm so mad I've literally thought to myself today "well, if he thinks he's getting laid anytime soon he's just gonna have to wait til CD14 next month". Real mature I know. But also I think "there are plenty of times I give it up when I don't feel up to it just to appease him, so why can't he do the same while we're TTC?" It's turning into a vicious cycle! I've even been so mad I wanted to tell him "forget it! If we're not trying, then there's no need for sex. Ever." Unrealistic I know. I'm probably the wrong person to ask right now since I'm fuming mad at him right now. But we did have super hot fun sex on NYE fully knowing I wasn't in my fertile window. So it does happen. But def not as often as before we started to TTC. Before we Were TTC, we DTD at least once a week, now it's more like 2 times outside fertile window and the rest is reserved for fertile window. That's just us tho. And we are Mr and Mrs Oldballs over here pushing 40. I'm sure if we were younger we'd be more active. I'm so jealous of all the youngsters on here saying "oh, we DTD multiple times a day a few times a week"! Lol!

05/14
#90 of 495 Old 01-04-2014, 09:05 PM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Well thx for your honesty lol I do see how it can become a virtuous cycle. DH and I have been together 8 years, 3 pregnancies and I'm still bf a 14 month old so my libido isn't what it used to be! I do find though that the weeks we DTD more often and have fun our relationship seems better!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page