~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ January 2014 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 495 Old 01-10-2014, 11:01 AM

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
CD 49 and still no AF. As much as I hate AF I hate not knowing what my body is doing. I honestly feel physically great though. I have been eating healthier and excercising and have already dropped 3 lbs since last week. Finally sold our house and settling in after the move. Waiting for our new house to start construction. Life is good. We are just going to bd at least 2-3 times a week and hopefully things will become normal sometime soon.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#182 of 495 Old 01-10-2014, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

rosie - 3 times in 4 years = 3 in 48 months.  So averaging once per 16 months?  That's great if you don't want to be pregnant YESTERDAY.  Hello, what about playing the odds here?  You're a numbers gal; that's got to be a tough pill to swallow.  I'll give him credit for at least analyzing it a bit though.  Seems like he's thoughtful but doesn't realize you're counting down to worrying about age issues (although to me you are still a spring chicken).  His plan is a bit on the "winging it" side for a gal with a goal... like when he goes to target practice does he even aim the gun? 

p.s.  I just re-read this and it sounds like I'm DH bashing and that's not my intention at all... more just pointing out how different a man's thinking can be than a woman's - especially a woman on a mission!

I thought about it some more/put those math skills to work notes.gif Actually, I had the mirena for 2 years (talk about helping the avg!), so minus 24 months.  And I can remove the 9 months I was pregnant with DS.  And I removed another month since you can't dtd for 6 weeks after birth.  AND I also got to remove 5 months from early 2013 b/c of that ectopic (after the metho shot, you're not aloud to try for awhile b/c you have to wait for hcg #s to go down to zero and for the metho to clear out of system - and we waited another month afterward for good measure).  SO, that puts me at a possible 15 months that I could have gotten pregnant during our "active" time together, and I did get pregnant 3 times during that timeframe.  I love these odds so much more!  THIS is why ppl say "statistics lie".  :rotflmaoYou can almost always make them into whatever you want.  Lol.  But yes, I want to be pregnant YESTERDAY!  He thinks we have such good odds when we're not trying, so why try so hard.  My theory is, if we have such good odds when NOT trying, imagine how good they'll be when we DO try!  :bouncy OK, I'm glad you got me thinking on this some more.  Every 5 months or so.  If I didn't get prego this month, then, theoretically, I should be prego within 2 months since I last had a BFP in Oct.  Do I sound like a complete crazy woman here or what?:flipped

As for me being on a mission and DH not, I have a new plan.  Hehehe....I've decided to let him think we're not trying.  I'll just casually seduce him on CD14 (and if he thinks we're not trying, he won't know what day I'm on).  I feel like I'm trying to trap him by getting knocked up.  Is that possible?  So funny considering he's on board with having another.  He just doesn't want to try.

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#183 of 495 Old 01-10-2014, 01:28 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewithyou View Post
CD 49 and still no AF. As much as I hate AF I hate not knowing what my body is doing. I honestly feel physically great though. I have been eating healthier and excercising and have already dropped 3 lbs since last week. Finally sold our house and settling in after the move. Waiting for our new house to start construction. Life is good. We are just going to bd at least 2-3 times a week and hopefully things will become normal sometime soon.

alive - This sounds great!  Getting all your ducks in a row and enjoying the life you have.  I bet that will yield a BFP in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifga View Post
I'm trying my best not to worry about the cost, husband says it's fine. I am more worried about this horriable stabbing pain on my right side. I haven't had cramps since I went of BCP 4 years ago. This freaking sucks. 

Since we started trying having a period has been awful. Last month i spotted for 6 days around my period, this month there is a horriable pain. Kind of feelings like my body is rejecting being pregnant voilently. 

tifga - I never had PMS issues or TWW issues until TTC.  Once we were TTC I had all these aches, cramps and sensations... even nausea!  My theory is that an egg does get fertilized, but doesn't implant properly.  Apparently 75% of fertilized eggs don't stick.  So I think the body ramps up all the hormones but then the egg issues arise.  Chromosomes are a real pain in the @$$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchole View Post
So nervous! Fixing to go in for job interview-hoping I get it and will have less stress, and maybe that will help some with TCC!

jchole - good luck!  Job stress can certainly make a big impact on your life.  Let us know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
But yes, I want to be pregnant YESTERDAY!  He thinks we have such good odds when we're not trying, so why try so hard.  My theory is, if we have such good odds when NOT trying, imagine how good they'll be when we DO try!  :bouncy OK, I'm glad you got me thinking on this some more.  Every 5 months or so.  If I didn't get prego this month, then, theoretically, I should be prego within 2 months since I last had a BFP in Oct.  Do I sound like a complete crazy woman here or what?:flipped

As for me being on a mission and DH not, I have a new plan.  Hehehe....I've decided to let him think we're not trying.  I'll just casually seduce him on CD14 (and if he thinks we're not trying, he won't know what day I'm on).  I feel like I'm trying to trap him by getting knocked up.  Is that possible?  So funny considering he's on board with having another.  He just doesn't want to try.

rosie - Now that's what I'm talking 'bout!  Exactly my thinking - if you've got a good chance, why not work the system a bit if you can do so in your favor?  I do love how you can always work the stats.  Seemed like a good analysis to me though!

TTC transparency is overrated.  Why not use a man for his goods... that's pretty much a dose of their own medicine, right?  It's funny that we gals even have to discuss it.  Can you imagine a man's chat thread talking about womanizing?  One where they explain and rationalize it to each other?  Cray-Z (an soooo non-existent).  I don't see the sibling "Fathering" website with its TTC section lighting up any time soon either.  Total fiction.

#184 of 495 Old 01-10-2014, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
@innacircle I need to be strong in my house full of firemen. They might be strong on calls but make them be emotional and it's a lost cause. We didn't DTD last night. I wasn't waiting and went to sleep. Here's to tonight if I feel better. We've declared one of them gave me a cold. Ugh.

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 11 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#185 of 495 Old 01-10-2014, 01:42 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Whew!  Just O'd on Wednesday, got in BDs Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday... hoping to get in one more on Saturday.  So I'm in Waiting to Know!

#186 of 495 Old 01-10-2014, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
innacircle
For the past year I have been staying at home with my 3 1/2 yo and then training a fitness class 5-7 times a week. We decided to put our son in daycare to help out with his socializing skills a bit and I ended up getting extremely bored with cleaning and watching tv all day. Lol. I started Monday at United Federal Credit Union. They have decent pay and amazing insurance( which will help when we finally get pregnant). We have insurance though my husbands work but it has high premiums and high deductible/ out of pocket max. The down side to both is our son caught the flu last week and now I have strep!! Ahh the joy of public smile.gif
#187 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 07:11 AM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfamMama View Post

Afm, I am having serious uterine aching. Yesterday it was annoying, but today it hurts. And is causing me to feel queasy. Bbs hurt also, which is VERY unusual. Never before AF, and not even let month with the hcg shots.

I bet you are pregnant!!  I know the extra-hard part comes next though, after having enduring so many losses.  I'm really hopeful for you since you were on the shots this month and your doc has had such excellent results with that protocol!  

Quote:

So nervous! Fixing to go in for job interview-hoping I get it and will have less stress, and maybe that will help some with TCC!

Good luck, jchole!  How did the interview go??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewithyou View Post

Sounds fantastic in all respects except of course this long cycle!  With the rest of life coming together nicely, I hope your body gets in line soon too.  

Quote:

There you go.  You do all the trying, let DH do the complying.  Listen, you aren't trapping him.  He just doesn't want to get into the details.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmedseed View Post

Whew!  Just O'd on Wednesday, got in BDs Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday... hoping to get in one more on Saturday.  So I'm in Waiting to Know!

Sounds great!  Good luck!

AFM: BFN today.  Going by the barely-positive OPK, I could be between 9 and 11 DPO.   No worries.  I keep testing until AF shows.  That's my thing, and I'm sticking to it.  :innocent  

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#188 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka32 View Post

The down side to both is our son caught the flu last week and now I have strep!! Ahh the joy of public smile.gif

If anyone wants to fix their immunity for good, go work in a hospital!  I was always super susceptible to any respiratory illness growing up - way more so than my friends.  When I got sick it took me completely down for weeks... I would miss school and fall behind.  I had a crappy immune system and things always developed into bad, bad bronchitis.  This extended through my teens into adulthood and was a pain in the working world.  People thought I was faking my time off just so I could goof around (because I got sick several times/year).  One employer even thought I'd befriended my nurse practitioner so she'd just write me notes!

I got my first hospital job in August 2008 and continued getting sick, but the distance was longer in between.  My last cold/respiratory issue of any sort was November 2010.  I had been officially "colonized" working in a Medical ICU (the place where the bugs are nastiest) and now it's like that stuff just doesn't phase me.  Has to be the best job perk I ever heard of. 

It's not like I stay home either - we usually travel at least monthly.  We stay local in the US a lot but have also been to China, Hong Kong, Costa Rica, Bermuda, and Curacao in that time frame so I'm definitely getting exposed to a huge variety of abnormal bugs.  I do wash my hands a lot though!

On a side note, DH was essentially raised by wolves.  He had a school across the street from his childhood house and apparently he used to love playing in the dumpster.  He was NOT a clean kid...  Anyway, all that immunity-building grossness paid off.  In the 15 years we've been together he's been sick twice, and only for 2-3 day stretches.  It's amazing what early exposure can do!

#189 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 08:00 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

Ha- this was sort of my plan too- and it worked!  DH considered us "not trying, not preventing".  Um, I wanted a baby badly and so I considered us trying.  I was charting/temping (which he did know), but I was also using opk's (which he didn't know).  I was definitely seducing him on my most optimal days!  Worked well!  However, the day I believe we conceived from he decided to drink several glasses of wine, all on his own.  I didn't even have any.  There's wasn't any seducing needed.  I guess it was meant to be.  GL!

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
#190 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

OP Updated.

AFM - sick as a dog. Taking the weekend off work (sucks since I only work 2 days a week) and on cough syrup with codeine. I think I bruised a rib or something because it hurts like heck. I've been sick for 16+ days now. I've been a crazy lady and POAS'ing since 6 DPO. Its all been negative. I started feeling 'out' around 3 or 4 DPO anyway. Now I'm just waiting for AF. I don't think I can make myself test again unless she's late. She will be here probably between Monday and Thursday. I'm not sure my LP length because this is my first ovulation since Depo Provera.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#191 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

edubluv - I'm sorry to hear how down you are about all of this.  I do hope you keep trying, if even a bit more casually, while all your paperwork and applications are being processed.  Btw how old are you?

Im 30, 31 next month.

Me , DH , DS 11/11, M/C 08/13 , #2 EDD 10/11/14 
#192 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 06:23 PM

CD98-still no AF 😔 On the plus side, interview went very well! I find out Monday when my start date is-either this coming week or next!

Me,27;partners.gif DH,34; DSS,10 geek.gif, Due 10/30 #1belly.gif!
#193 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:

CD98-still no AF 😔 On the plus side, interview went very well! I find out Monday when my start date is-either this coming week or next!

If you're pretty certain you're not pregnant, I've heard drinking parsley tea can help bring on a period. Also, vitex is supposed to be good for regulating cycles.

This Mommy and Military Daddy are loving their son.
DS born Dec 2010 Pregnant with #2, having another !
#194 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 07:58 PM

PG test negative-I've tried high doses of vitamin C and cotton root bark, and still nothing. I might try the parsley tea-thanks!

Me,27;partners.gif DH,34; DSS,10 geek.gif, Due 10/30 #1belly.gif!
#195 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 08:46 PM

Hi all! New to this site and new to TTC. I have three children but the were surprises. Also I am totally clueless as to my cycle as I just had the mirena removed jan 2. Have had no bleeding so I really have nothing to go on. Husband and I BD daily since 1/7 and will continue until either AF or BFP! Have been slightly nauseous, tired and generally just not feeling normal but it could just be in my head. I did have symptoms right away with my other pregnancies so ill just have to wait and see. Not sure when to test though since I've no idea when to expect AF.
#196 of 495 Old 01-11-2014, 09:24 PM

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
So I'm thinkingn about getting some vitex. Anyone have any recommendations?

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#197 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 AM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
BFN greensad.gif waiting for AF now. Some reason my brain seems to think staring at a stark white strip will turn it positive, clearly I'm tormenting myself. How do long-term ttc'ers keep sane?! ...

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
#198 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 05:00 AM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
@alittlemischief I stare at it a dozen times an hour afterwards usually. It's painful and addicting and it's hard to accept the negative. You I'll get a BFP soon!

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 11 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#199 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlemischief View Post

BFN greensad.gif waiting for AF now. Some reason my brain seems to think staring at a stark white strip will turn it positive, clearly I'm tormenting myself. How do long-term ttc'ers keep sane?! ...
They're/we're not sane....I also think everyone stares at the tests, throws them away, goes back and looks hours later, throws them away, then might even dig them out of the trash again the next day to give it one more look. At least I do.

I'm sorry for the BFN. This is such an emotional time and so frustrating. I think you'll get your BFP soon.

Anyone else find themselves watching the you tube videos of ppl taking pregnancy tests live? I came across them one day and now I find myself watching them for hours! I'm addicted to them. But it does make me feel better to see that pretty much all women are the same in regards to staring at the tests!

AFM: CD23. This temping thing is still not going well. I don't sleep well anyway. DS disturbs my sleep a lot too. I woke at 3:15, 4:15, 5:15, and 7. I recorded my temp from 7 since I normally temp at 6:15ish. I will say it's been rising steadily. But the first part was all over the place from being sick. So I don't know that this month is all that reliable. With my app idk how to upload my chart. I'll get on my computer later and upload. Even if I have to rechart it in excel and just upload a photo of that wink1.gif

05/14
#200 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeofAnt View Post

AFM - sick as a dog. 

Sorry about the negatives you've been seeing!  And yuck that you are STILL stick!!  Get better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzrasciner View Post

Hi all! New to this site and new to TTC. 

Hi there!  Welcome!

Quote:

Shoot, sorry.  I went through a long time when I would stare during the 10 minutes, and I felt the exact same way... that somehow staring at it would turn it positive.  Now what I do is watch it long enough to make sure the control goes pink and then I set it down out of sight.  I keep an eye on my watch instead, and go back and look at 10 minutes.  I don't know, I guess it helps.  I may not sound sane but I FEEL sane :lol

AFM:  CD1, but I'm already in the right spot - waiting to O - since I never asked to be moved this past cycle.  On to next month.  I have a good feeling about it.

Oh, something interesting (to me anyway, :lol) -- I got an evap this cycle.  I keep meaning to post a picture of it.  I will upload it today hopefully.  I have had a few evaps over the past 7 months, and I find it interesting how much they look like early BFPs.  (They're not defective tests... they are something that happens AFTER the time limit (or if you take apart a test)... last month's that showed up at 4 minutes was a truly defective test.)  The only way I can tell them from a slow-to-show-up early BFP and an evap is to take another test later to verify.  

#201 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 07:26 AM

Ok, so this is probably the lamest way to show a chart, but it's what I came up with...

05/14
#202 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Rosie and Badwolf- thank you for your kind words. I'm just frustrated (we are *only* 5cyles in, but I just believed it would be happening by now, especially as my treasure was concieved the first month not trying/not preventing). I'm going to hang out on youtube later, and I've decided to buy a basal thermometer, I'm a little obsessive so I may as well go the whole way smile.gif
Jenjy- I usually take the test with fmu then jump straight in the shower, and check on it after my wash, but I'm going to set an alarm on my watch instead now- so I can be sure x amount of minutes has passed, thanks for the tip!

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
#203 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:

Jenjy- I usually take the test with fmu then jump straight in the shower, and check on it after my wash, but I'm going to set an alarm on my watch instead now- so I can be sure x amount of minutes has passed, thanks for the tip!

Oh and FYI I'm DEFINITELY not always able to keep myself from watching the test.   If I'm feeling very busy or whatnot, I do make it to 10 minutes.  (Although I often peek at 5 minutes then put it back.)  The last cycle, forget about it.  After the m/c, I watched every HPT like a hawk as I was testing out the hcg, and I kept that pattern throughout the entire cycle.  I got back to my good testing habits this cycle :)  (IF anything about my testing habits can be called "good", LOL :o)

#204 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 03:36 PM

Here is the evap I was talking about.  I've now had evaps on three different brands.  Like I said, I know they are evaps because they only show up after the time limit and subsequent tests are negative.  (I take a LOT of tests...yet I still feel like getting this many evaps in 7 months is a little high.  It makes me think the dry desert air has something to do with it??)  Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of one if that is helpful or interesting to anyone.

#205 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

Here is the evap I was talking about.  I've now had evaps on three different brands.  Like I said, I know they are evaps because they only show up after the time limit and subsequent tests are negative.  (I take a LOT of tests...yet I still feel like getting this many evaps in 7 months is a little high.  It makes me think the dry desert air has something to do with it??)  Anyway, I wanted to post a picture of one if that is helpful or interesting to anyone.

That is so weird. I've never had an evap in 12ish years of frequently taking tests. I can def see that tho.

05/14
#206 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 04:26 PM

Quote:

Ok, so this is probably the lamest way to show a chart, but it's what I came up with...
Anyone have thoughts on this? I was sick, feverish, and sleeping like crap from CD7 to CD12. My cycles are pretty much 29 days. Guesses? Anyone?

05/14
#207 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 04:31 PM

Rose, that is a difficult chart. My best guess is that you Od on CD 13. Does FF give you any cross hairs? The other possibility is CD19

Wife, 27, to DH, 33, and Mama to DS1 Josiah - 8/09, DS2 James - 3/11, 10 angel babies, 3 foster children, and one adorable ALMOST ADOPTED son - 5/05 

#208 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 04:40 PM

Quote:

Anyone have thoughts on this? I was sick, feverish, and sleeping like crap from CD7 to CD12. My cycles are pretty much 29 days. Guesses? Anyone?

I meant to reply to your earlier post.  Did you take OPKs?  What I was going to say is I could maybe see an O on CD19 w/ a slow rise... does that match up with the OPKs if you took any?   If your cycle this time ends up being your typical 29-ish days, that would indicate an LP on the short side.   (Of course, I'd rather this cycle ends up as a BFP for you...)  Anyway, if on the other hand you end up with a longer cycle this time it's because maybe you O'd later than usual.  Being sick could have delayed your O.  You don't have previous temp records for recent months, right?  It's hard to see patterns without more months of data, but those are my thoughts so far.  

#209 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfamMama View Post

Rose, that is a difficult chart. My best guess is that you Od on CD 13. Does FF give you any cross hairs? The other possibility is CD19
I'm not on FF, but I thought about joining just to see what it says. Between first mo of charting, rarely sleeping well, and being sick, I knew it was pretty useless. I've always thought, based on OPK's and pregnancy history, that I O on CD16. WHY MUST THIS BE SO DIFFICULT!?!???!

05/14
#210 of 495 Old 01-12-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

jenjy - That's nuts!  It looks like my 1st positive hpt on 8 dpo.  Curious - did you ever consider that maybe your evaps could have been very short-lived chem pregnancies??  I have no idea if it works like that, but figured it's possible. 

Thx for sharing - I think you get the award for most experienced tester.  That's nice to know bc there can be way too many questions around test time!

Quote:
I'm not on FF, but I thought about joining just to see what it says. Between first mo of charting, rarely sleeping well, and being sick, I knew it was pretty useless. I've always thought, based on OPK's and pregnancy history, that I O on CD16. WHY MUST THIS BE SO DIFFICULT!?!???!

rosie - you are missing out by not being on FF.  You get an upgraded membership free for 30 days and can analyze other ppls charts like crazy.  You can search by many parameters to match your O-day, length of cycle, if you're taking meds, how old you are, etc.  I think there are probably about 50 selections you can use to narrow it down.  It's very interesting and FF gives a score of your BD timing according to your chart, and it uses the data from all charts to calculate O-day crosshairs if anything isn't clear cut.  I thought it was really pretty cool.  For someone who likes data it's definitely a fun thing to try.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page