Mothering Forum banner

~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ January 2014

15K views 494 replies 38 participants last post by  innacircle 
#1 ·
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
January 2014

posted by alexisyael in 2004:

The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gif
Waiting to O
whistling.gif

Becka32

Alivewithyou

swilliams771

linnylou422

MakeitSew

badwolf092087

MamaBrighid

Charmedseed

apeydef

cagirlintexas

OregonMoon

NaturallyMo

Suiann

rosie2727

livesay

Kaliakra BFPChart2.gif

headscratch.gif
Waiting to Know (2WW)
headscratch.gif

scjp1109

nikwhit76

Kay75

mygreenestgrass

baydraftmare

lunarsongbird

jenjy

Galatea

edubluv

smilezalot

crunchymonkey

saharaviolet

Mzrasciner

WifeofAnt

alittlemischief

tifga

countryfried

confused.gif
WTF IS GOING ON?!?!
confused.gif

Verias Vitae

katealicia

jojobean

jchole

idea.gif
Waiting to be Ready
idea.gif

tinytina
jesepumpkin
crunchymonkey
dancingmama0721
mareseatoats
clarwyn

joy.gif
~ 2013 GRADUATES~
joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!

:heartbeat
January BFP's

mygreenestgrass

CrystalMarie

magrat

Diamhim

December BFP's

innacircle

Motivated Mama
2twins.gif

delightedbutterfly

kateaton

biggrinbounce.gif
Waiting to Hear From You
biggrinbounce.gif

See less See more
Reactions: hendrix01
#2 ·
Okay everyone, check your position. I figured someone else would post immediately after the countdown and no one did so I took OP again!
:joy

ETA: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

#3 ·
I said I was going to take a break from the boards, but it looks like that can't happen. No one here understands what I'm going through and told me to just get past it. This isn't the first miscarriage I've had, but it's harder because we've been trying for a while now. Every time I cry, I get dragged to a distraction and told smile it's a new year of trying. Apparently people don't realize how straining this is...

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

I said I was going to take a break from the boards, but it looks like that can't happen. No one here understands what I'm going through and told me to just get past it. This isn't the first miscarriage I've had, but it's harder because we've been trying for a while now. Every time I cry, I get dragged to a distraction and told smile it's a new year of trying. Apparently people don't realize how straining this is...
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. Ppl don't get it! But sometimes they just don't know what to say. So inevitably, they say the wrong thing!

So what's going on?? Forgive me, I get everyone confused sometimes...but I thought the doctors thought there was like zero chance of you conceiving on own. So, not to diminish your loss, but conceiving at all sounds somewhat positive?!?! Have you seen a dr? How did you know it was an early mc if you didn't test? On one hand I'd NOT want it to be loss, but I'd also be happy knowing I could in fact conceive.

wifeofant: thanks for staying on and getting the new thread up.

Happy new year to everyone! I hope we all have babies in our arms by end of year!

AFM: getting really close to my fertile window! CD12 here. We BD'd last night (or early today technically as it was like 2:30am). I cannot believe I stayed up that late! I'm suffering today tho! I'm all partying like a rock star and rock star I am not! DH and I had amazing time with kids playing games. 2/3 of them made it til midnight. Overall, it was decided that I won game night! I feel no shame in beating my kids and I will let them hear about it all year! Lol...

NaturallyMo: just checking on you! We haven't heard from you in a bit and I wanted to let you know I was thinking of you!

#5 ·
thanks wife for taking this on again!
Yes, I am in the right spot still in 2ww, about half through. On vacation so less time to symptom spot and obsess. So, yay!

Badwolf I am so sorry. I agree with what Rosie said, people don't know what to say. I look back at a friends loss and think I handled it badly because I was so clueless.

I agree Rosie, I was thinking of NaturallyMo too.

Happy New Year to all!

#6 ·
@rosie2727 I went through a lot of treatments to increase hcg levels and egg count a while back, which the last obgyn said weren't so successful. When I saw the new obgyn, he told me my former was wrong and I have my highest egg count in almost 10 years. New one, Dr Antonio, said that aside from the early menopause issue, I have my highest chances then ever. So that day that I had my really good feeling, that was it. When I tested Saturday and Sunday morning, they were both faint positives. We came up with a game plan of me testing while everyone was here for New Years to ring in the news properly. But something made it not stick and I miscarried in the bathroom Monday afternoon. I have to see Dr Antonio next week for an ultrasound to make sure my body cleanses everything out.

DH doesn't get that trying immediately after isn't wise and has started a TTC plan of his own. He thinks since the bleeding is slowing down we will be able to hop back on the saddle ASAP. Sigh. Hopefully Dr Antonio will get him to understand.

#7 ·
wifeofAnt, I'm really glad you started January's thread. Thank you so much!!

badwolf, I'm very sorry. Huge hugs to you.

CD 13 here and OPKs are getting darker.

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by WifeofAnt View Post

It sucks that November 1st I was horribly sick and I'm sick on December 1st too.
I know what you mean! I was horribly sick over thanksgiving break and I've been horribly sick for 5 days now! I am feeling much better and am over the worst part, but I don't normally get this sick this often. I just hope DH doesn't get it too....or if he does, I just hope it's after my fertile window! That sounds so selfish
wink1.gif

#10 ·
Ih
Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf092087 View Post

I have had a miscarriage and I totally understand that it sucks to hear people say "you'll get over it!" Or " you will get pregnant again!" I even find that six years later if I bring it up people act so uncomfortable or even act like I shouldn't be talking about it or still be sad about it! I have come to the realization that people just don't know what to say and think they are being positive! You can cry and feel all the emotions you want and don't let anyone tell you differently!

#11 ·
Happy New Year everyone!

@ badwolf I am so sorry. No body knows what to say so they say dumb things. I told everyone I was preg by week 8 and then when I MCd I felt like an idiot but I decided to that I was going to tell everyone about it bc it is something no one talks about so know one knows what to say.

AFM8 DPO. Weird cramps left side. I feel like I am on my way to meeting AF again. I think my timing is off. I'm really annoyed. Had my + OPKs, BDd before and after several times, then a couple days later I had EWCM and have continued to have CM of some kind since. I don't even know what to think. The three friends that I was close to due dates with are gearing up to have their babies in the next 1-2 months. I am just so freaking sad and depressed. Oh and my best friend and my SIL are preggers. So happy and yet so sick of hearing about who's pregnant. It's so draining. Winter break is nearing an end and back to work for me. Time to find new things to think about. Before for I go back to work it is my goal to have foster to adopt paperwork filled out.

#12 ·
badwolf: I am so sorry :( I am glad to see you here where you can be supported through this. ((hugs))

AFM: still wtf. I think my body *tried* to ovulate a few days ago, around cd37.

#13 ·
badwolf- I'm sorry that you're going through this. /hug

edubluv- I feel ya. This party girl that I used to work for just announced on fb today. Ugh. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I was totally disgusted.

AFM: I'm back. I needed to take a break and focus on life outside of TTC. I can get kinda obsessive about things, total control freak over here. I had to stop temping because it was just stressing me out and delaying o. I'm relying solely on CM right now, which is def helping my sanity. I'm currently waiting to know, I'm due for AF on the 5th, I hope she stays away, but I've got NO AF symptoms. Usually by now my boobs have been hurting for like a week. I've also been having this really severe pain in my abdomen. Its around my ovaries and sometimes in the middle. It lasts from about a week before o til after AF. I had an appt at the gyno over the summer about it and they said that it was from where a cyst ruptured when I ovulated. But honestly, this just doesn't seem normal to be in pain like this this bad/often. Anyways, I'm really worried about endometrosis. My mom had it really bad, and it took her 10 years to have me, her first. I told my gyno this when I had my pap in March but he said he thought that I'd be fine. Anyways, I've had severe pain like this for years, comes and goes. But its not been this bad. Anyways, sorry for the novel but if anyone has any ideas that would be cool, but I do have an appt on the 13th of this month to try to figure out whats going on. I'm glad to be back.

#15 ·
UPCOMING TEST DATES

4th - alivewithyou (~18dpo/cd43)

5th - edubluv (12dpo)

- siuann (AF due date)

7th - becka (14dpo)

10th - jenjy (8dpo)

- apeydef (cd28)

13th - tifga (16dpo)

TEST RESULTS

8th - nikwhit AF :(

9th - innacircle (8dpo) faint BFP! Then tested on 11th (10dpo) BFP 1-2 wks on digi!
:bgbounce

13th - scjp (CD 41) BFN :(

15th - tifga AF :(

- alittlemischief (11dpo) BFN :(

16th - motivatedmama (CD 20 / 6ish dpo) BFP on FRER! At night! Huge congrats - well done.
:clap

17th - saharaviolet (CD 29) BFN :(

18th - delightedbutterfly (CD24) BFP on FRER! So exciting!
:thumb

19th - rosie (12dpo) BFN :(

- alivewithyou (2 days before AF) BFN :(

- jenjy (11dpo) BFN :(

- dancingmama (early AF) :(

22nd - nikwhit (CD16 w/ early O) ????

23rd - nattyb (16dpo)????

26th - liabeth (15dpo +/-) ????

29th - kateaton BFP! Way to go kateaton - WOOHOO!
:twothumbs

31st - alivewithyou (~14dpo/CD39) uncertain... possible evap?

- badwolf (~14dpo) early MC :(

January

2nd - mygreenestgrass (2 days before AF) BFP on FRER!! Nice solid line too... CONGRATS!
:bouncy

Hi Ladies,

I brought this over from the old thread and did some rudimentary updating. Please respond to let me and dancingmama know when you'd like to be listed for your test date!

Please include:

name

date

your dpo/cd

All new possibilities for an exciting new year!

#17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post
Hi Ladies,

I brought this over from the old thread and did some rudimentary updating. Please respond to let me and dancingmama know when you'd like to be listed for your test date!

Thanks!! And thank you to dancingmama for taking the test list. :) Please add me:

10th - jenjy (8 DPO)

assuming I O when I expect to

#18 ·
Happy New Year everyone! Hoping for bfp's for each of you!

Badwolf I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and all your ttc difficulties. I've had 2 losses and it's just horrible. There's no way of getting around it. Let yourself grieve as you need to. But don't give up hope.

afm- I'm trying to just remain relaxed and not worry about every little thing that could go wrong. I took a frer with fmu and got a quick and dark positive. I bought another box and will take another one for the next 3 days just to hopefully see the line get even darker. I feel a little more chill at the moment.

#20 ·
W
Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post

UPCOMING TEST DATES

4th - mygreenestgrass (AF due date)
5th - edubluv (12dpo)
- siuann (AF due date)

TEST RESULTS
5th - becka (13dpo) BFN
greensad.gif

- badwolf AF
greensad.gif

7th - edubluv AF
greensad.gif

- mygreenestgrass AF
greensad.gif

8th - nikwhit AF
greensad.gif

9th - innacircle (8dpo) faint BFP! Then tested on 11th (10dpo) BFP 1-2 wks on digi!
biggrinbounce.gif

13th - scjp (CD 41) BFN
greensad.gif

15th - tifga AF
greensad.gif

- alittlemischief (11dpo) BFN
greensad.gif

16th - motivatedmama (CD 20 / 6ish dpo) BFP on FRER! At night! Huge congrats - well done. " src="http://files.mothering.com/images/smilies/clap.gif" style="width:24px;">

17th - saharaviolet (CD 29) BFN
greensad.gif

18th - delightedbutterfly (CD24) BFP on FRER! So exciting!
thumb.gif

19th - rosie (12dpo) BFN
greensad.gif

- alivewithyou (2 days before AF) BFN
greensad.gif

- jenjy (11dpo) BFN
greensad.gif

- dancingmama (early AF)
greensad.gif

22nd - nikwhit (CD16 w/ early O) ????
23rd - nattyb (16dpo)????
26th - liabeth (15dpo +/-) ????
29th - kateaton BFP! Way to go kateaton - WOOHOO!
thumbsup.gif

31st - alivewithyou (~13dpo/CD39) uncertain... possible evap?
- badwolf (~14dpo) early MC
greensad.gif

Hi Ladies,
Please include:
name
date
your dpo/cd

All new possibilities for an exciting new year!
AF is due on jan 14th but I think I'll test on the 10th I'm on CD 19 right now so that will be CD28. Could I try and test sooner? It seems many if you do lol

#25 ·
Thanks for all your support ladies. It's much appreciated and means a lot to me.

I've spent the day in bed catching up on tv shows and having bad pains. Bleeding is minimal now, though it randomly gets heavier. Hubby and the boys are acting like nothing bad happened. In fact, they said it's okay. We will just start making a baby for October. He picked out a name for a boy... It's killing me. They all act like mornings gone wrong, I get snappy and they get mad. But they won't let me stay up in my room. What do they expect?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.