The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Wolf Moon - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 429 Old 03-15-2014, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mama- your new obgyn sounds awesome! It's so great to have a doc that you feel comfortable with and that you feel listens to you.

Oxford- sorry about your bfn :-( I wish you all the best on the ivf cycles though!

Chuord- I seriously love your attitude right now. Especially the "until af I am pg"

Afm I'm most likely 10dpo (some confusion in my chart because I had a huge drop, a spike, a tiny drop and a spike that stayed up but re and nurse feel it was when I had the huge drop). Supposed to test on Wednesday and if it's negative I test again Friday. If they're both negative I go in to the re on the 24th, if it's positive I go in immediately. I've felt random little things (a sharp but slight almost slicing pain from navel straight down or a slow fade in/fade out af style cramp from hip to hip but not intense just enough to notice) but I have no idea what I would feel if it was anything so for now I'm not putting any stock into it. Trying to keep my mind away from it to stay Zen-ish and not get my hopes up.I'm wrapping up my spring break and looking forward to my fractions lesson using lucky charms cereal for st Patrick's day. I have to keep short sighted to keep sanity in all of this! Dh has his appointment with the urologist on Monday so we'll see what he says!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 429 Old 03-15-2014, 05:27 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hi Everyone!

Yes in Atlanta this weekend for gymnastics and went to Stone Mountain and the GA Aquarium yesterday. I loved the aquarium, it was my first time going. They have 4 whale sharks that are about 20 feet long! It was so amazing watching them swim above you in the tunnel. My DD thought Stone Mountain was the best. Funny because it was 1/4 the cost. The aquarium had a really neat dolphin show too. I thought it was great. We were exhausted by the end of the day though/ DH took the day off so we left at 4:30 Am so that we could sightsee and spend the day enjoying Atlanta. We collapsed and fell asleep by 8:30. Stepsons competition was today. He did well and qualified for regionals. Long day though today too. I do feel like I need some rest but I haven't had much, it seems. This week is spring break so we can relax a little.

Oxford I am so sorry that this wasn't your month, and I can tell how broken-hearted you are over the SD situation and how it puts a divide between you and DH. I wish I had some better words of encouragement but I just know that blended families are very, very tough. That's why the divorce rate is so high (in the US anyway). I hope that you are enjoying your weekend a little. I know that must be impossible when you are hurting and feeling empty.

Mamablue sounds like you have a great birth plan laid out. Since you've already done this a few times I bet you feel pretty confident about no complications. I've always heard that after 2 kids the babies just come right out. I hope so!! My DS was posterior so he had a slower time coming out. But everything went fine.

Lindscott I love your new car story. That is cute. Good for you! Fingers crossed that you get to add an extra car seat soon. :-)

Mares- glad your doctor is not too worries about the nuchal fold and breach. I really don't like the way medical professionals freak us out over every little thing. Glad your mom is doing okay.

Primal I hope you feel better soon! I know we have had a very rough cold season here. We just had one cold after the next but knock on wood nothing too extreme. Friends have been sick for a month...hope the antibiotics work quickly.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. We are downstairs watching the kids swim. They have boundless energy....time for bed soon. Night all.
#423 of 429 Old 03-17-2014, 02:02 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
AF arrived in force today, she's really battering my tummy tonight :-(
#424 of 429 Old 03-17-2014, 02:13 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm sorry Oxford :-(
#425 of 429 Old 03-17-2014, 03:10 PM

Mentioned: 312 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Ouch Oxford! That's just rude of her... Hopefully she's doing a spring clean, and getting everything in too shape.
That's one thing about this cycle that's tricky for me - if it doesn't work it really is a double loss...that's a weird thought.

me 39, DH 39, one (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, bfn, 4 frosties. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July two transferred, 3 frosties... BFP! Scan at 6+4 wks - twins!! Feeling more blessed than words!
***4***8***12**16***20***24***28***32***
36***40
#426 of 429 Old 03-17-2014, 05:00 PM

So sorry Oxford. Hopefully, like Chuord said, this is a heavy spring cleaning and your lining is preparing itself.

I had a couple of very painful periods right before I got pregnant.
#427 of 429 Old 03-17-2014, 05:14 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Oxford - Ugg. I'm sorry your AF is a beastly one. This is a perfect time to relax on the couch with a heating pad and a favorite movie. Much love my friend.

Married to my high school sweetheart. We have four awesome kids.
#428 of 429 Old 03-18-2014, 05:50 AM

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Howdy ladies. How is everyone? Anything going on this week?

Not much here. Ds was home from school yesterday cause of the snow. Happily he's going today.

Me - 39 - mthfr c677t and multiple unknown caused m/c's
DH - 40 - old and cranky
DS - 6 - ASD and severe adhd
#429 of 429 Old 03-18-2014, 06:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I finally got it together and made a new thread! Come chat...

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1399122/the-saner-ttc-and-graduates-worm-moon

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page