Pregnant or nuts? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 01-17-2014, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
I really need to discuss this with someone as I'm driving myself crazy with all the symptom spotting, wondering, etc. ...

My husband and I had unprotected and uninterrupted sex just 2 days ago and while I am aware that it's extremely improbable if not pat down impossible to really have any pregnancy symptoms, I swear I feel pregnant even though I know "pregnancy" doesn't really start till implantation, which simply can't have occurred in my case yet... Am I insane or has anyone else felt this way?

When it comes to ovulation, I know it happened either shortly prior to or on the day of us having sex, but I'm not sure as we are not, nor have we ever, TTCed. Tbh and I hope you don't think I'm a slob, but I don't even know for sure when my last period occurred - probably around 27 or 28th of December.

So yeah, I just basically want to share and discuss my paranoia biglaugh.gif

The "symptoms" that I'm experiencing: bloating holy batman, cramps, fatigue, insane discharge and my nipples are a teensy weeny bit more sensitive. Plus I just feel so different and strange ...

More info: this "would" be my second pregnancy as I already have an amazing little daughter that was born in 2011 via c-section.

Tell me what you think, share, support me or tell me I'm bat crazy treehugger.gif

Thank you!

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#2 of 7 Old 01-17-2014, 03:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

The mind-body connection is a such a mystery. I feel like I knew, each pregnancy, that it was happening, before I ever was late, had symptoms, or even knew what to look for...somehow there was a sense that the womb was occupied. The test weeks later was just a confirmation. 

I'd guess your subconscious mind is trying to tell you something, by triggering signals from your body...

#3 of 7 Old 01-17-2014, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you for your post, Invierna, it's definitely going to be exciting two weeks for me :D

If it turns out not to be true (I'm hoping it is), I think we'll start TTCing.  :o

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#4 of 7 Old 01-17-2014, 05:38 PM

i think you know what you need to know then, either way! best of luck to you!

#5 of 7 Old 01-29-2014, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter

I guess I should trust my inner voice more because I just got a bfp!

#6 of 7 Old 01-29-2014, 02:24 PM

ha! that's awesome! congratulations.

#7 of 7 Old 01-31-2014, 11:30 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Congrats! Great instinct too, that will come in handy during motherhood!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page