Mothering Forum banner

Fertili Tea, have you tried it?

688 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mamabear7 
#1 ·
Hi there! I just ordered myself 20 ovulation test strips, 5 pregnancy tests, and a package of FertiliTea... I was hoping to get some positive feedback on the tea to help motivate my positive thinking! Have you used the fertilitea? Do you have any positive outcomes to share? My dh and I are ttc #3; we've only been through two cycles now on our third, so we're not far into the grudge of it (oops I mean the beautiful making of human life). It took us 10 months to conceive our second child 4 1/2 years ago so I'm really hoping this helps speed things up! Any positive experiences welcome. Thanks for sharing with me!

Breezy
dust.gif

See less See more
#4 ·
Well, I am back to post my results with fertili tea. I used it for approximately one cycle; which let me tell you was a very screwy cycle, and here I am pregnant!!! I got my BFP yesterday morning at 11 DPO. I am totally surprised because with a six day luteal phase I figured it would take quite a bit longer. It is a loose leaf tea, and I drank three cups a day every day until I got my bfp. I noticed a lot more energy and a sense of health and well being, and also much healthier fuller CM, after drinking this tea for a month. But I strongly believe in herbal remedies and their healing properties. So I give fertili tea two thumbs up. At $14.00 for a month supply you can't go wrong. It is a very tasty, healthy and beneficial drink for women ttc.

Baby dust xoxo
dust.gif

Reactions: NaturallyMo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.