Forum Jump: 

Old 02-02-2014, 10:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

February

Nursing Mamas TTC

pos.gifstork-boy.gifbelly.gifdust.gifpos.gifstork-girl.gifbelly.gifdust.gif

Please put all updates in bold. Please let me know if you'd like your chart linked in the first post.

Continued from Nursing Mamas TTCing September.

Waiting to O 2whistle.gif

Warriorcandy

InLove2009

motherofthewolf

apeydef

.dishescanwait
.kateaton
.LoveNFaith522
.mareseatoats
.marmo
.SoCaliMommy

Waiting to Know - 2WW pos.gif

girlspn
luckiest
.missmagoo
.texasfarmom

• overanalyzer1

Waiting to Catch the First Postpartum Egg loveeyes.gif

.srayplayas

Waiting to be Ready whistling.gif

Chloe'sMama
Mama2ChicknLil

Inlove2009

lockhart36

Recent BFPs belly.gif

March-Harmony96 chartnew.gif, 3lilchunklins

November - stretch358, wengrin, ericaf, piratemere

October - jenandadee, berrypavlova

September - sierramtngirl

August - Sunshinemama8, tantylynn, fishywishy, RosieL, tomtemama

July - tolovemercy

June - Sukhada, jaxz, Momma Michael, Earthmoma

In Our Thoughts blowkiss.gif

piratemere angel1.gif
luckiest angel1.gif

MIA lurk.gif
(People in this list haven't posted in a while. Stop by and give us an update if you can. smile.gif)

alexisfaye
alisondarling
AndtheStars
ChristinaMac
CrystalR
element2012
emom47
girlspn
hughkona
kgpplus3
ladyelms
leavesofgrass
mamaBlue
newgirlintown
SierraBella
tanyato
TheCrunchyBrit
vivica2

Baby dust to everyone!

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2014, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

Hey Ladies-

I just decided to start this new thread for Feb as it seems no-one has been super active for a while.  I am still not officially TTC, but can check in every couple of days.  Good luck to everyone!

Me:  No AF yet and impatiently waiting for her to arrive.  Then DH and I really need to decide what we are going to do.  He wants to get the big V, and I want a chance at a 4th.  My DS is turning 1 next sunday and I can't believe how quickly that year passed.  I am still nursing DD2 as well, but there are tons of power struggles with it and I am thinking I may need to wean her for both of our sanity.

How is everyone else?

SAHM to Chloe«- 6/2008 (10 lbs, 5 oz), Hannah- 9/2010 (9 lbs, 12 oz), Liam- 2/2013 (9 lbs, 6 oz)

Old 02-02-2014, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I'm new here a and would like to join. Been TTC #2 since April 2013 via IUI with donor sperm. Have a 2 year old son. Still nursing once a day. Currently 8dpo.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

good luck overanalyzer1.  Hoping for a BFP for you in a few days!

Old 02-03-2014, 09:18 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Hi, guys. smile.gif I'm still here. I can be moved to Waiting to Know, but I have no idea what my actual DPO number is. I'm anywhere from 2 to 8 DPO right now, lol. If my temp is still high on Saturday, I'll test then, but I'm expecting AF before then since my LPs are still pretty short (they were 4 days and 6 days the last two times).

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

Younique has new products! Come check it out!!
Earn free makeup. Join the sisterhood. Build your future.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

Harmony- when did af return for you?  Have you tried b vitamins to lengthen your lp?

Old 02-03-2014, 10:37 PM

AF returned at almost 11 months PP this time, and I was taking a B-complex for a while until I read somewhere that it could cause a shortage of CM, so I stopped taking it, lol. I figure my cycles will even out eventually, or not, and I think I'm okay either way.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:54 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, it took a little while for my lp to lengthen after both my girls too.  I am hoping to catch the first PP egg if DH is ok with that.  I don't know if my LP will support pregnancy though as it seems to be less than 10 for the first few months.  I am sitting here at just about 12 months PP and having some signs of something happening, but I don't know how close we are.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:19 PM

Thank you. I am 10DPO today and a BFN. I guess it could change in the next few days but feeling pretty pessimistic about it. I just ordered vit b6 to try to lengthen my LP which is usually 9-10 days.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Can I join? I would still be in the waiting to be ready camp. LO4 will be celebrating his first birthday on the 24th! I was initially wanting to TTC in September to hopefully get a May baby, but after much soul searching, discussion with DH, and a lot of prayer I think were just gonna leave things in the Lord's hands. Not necessarily TTC but not preventing either. I O'd on Sunday Feb 2. AF should be arriving on Valentine's day (Some nerve! right!!??)
But I'd enjoy chatting with you mamas

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
Old 02-04-2014, 02:39 PM

I have a bunch of things to wait for, lol. I have a package coming from Idaho that's stuck in Colorado for weather (I'm in Texas), so the earliest it could get here is Friday. Then another "wait" I have is some basil seeds that I planted on Friday that are supposed to sprout in 5-10 days (except the pot got knocked off the counter today, and the tiny, dirt-sized seeds are too invisible to find, so I swept the whole thing up and put it all back in the pot, lol). Then of course there's the wait for AF which could be here anytime from today to next Tuesday.

So, what will happen first? Will I get my package? Will I see some tiny green sprouts? Will I get AF? It's anybody's guess! lol

Old 02-06-2014, 01:57 PM

So, are any of you mamas charting?
I'm just starting and it can be so confusing. I thought it seemed simple enough. But I have had *the* worst luck ever with thermometers. First the batteries kept going bad in the digital ones, so I could never trust the temp as accurate. Now I have a glass one. And its ok except since I don't have a night stand I was storing it in the bottom side of my pillow case, and apparently my pillow gets pretty warm because it was already way into the 97 degree zone... Sssooo now I don't even trust the temps I did take with that one before I realized it was doing that. I'm getting super frustrated with temping.
And my CF is all crazy too! So I can't go by that alone. I'm just feeling like a failure at NFP!

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

Old 02-06-2014, 02:04 PM

Hey all. Just joined mothering! Hooray! Tired of reading the same posts over and over again looking for reassurance. I'm currently breastfeeding my 13 MO and waiting for PPAF. We have been charting and dancing like rabbits since September trying to catch the first egg. I've had on and off fertile CM since September. I started taking Femaprin January 15th and it might just be working. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but my temps have been high for 10 days. I'm almost I'm denial. I'll post my chart to see if those of you have have finally seen PPAF will agree, am I really 10 DPO?!
Old 02-06-2014, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here!

Welcome 3lilchunklins and motherofthewolf.  

How is the waiting going Harmony?  Did AF arrive or are you still waiting overanalyzer?

I did temp before and after DD1, and after DD2.  I have no signs fertility is returning, so I am not temping yet.  It stresses me out, so I am not going to do it.

Old 02-06-2014, 06:42 PM

I'm 12dpo, no AF but bfn today. My pp cycle has been irregular and AF was due anywhere from 2 days ago to several days from now. I got a bfp at 10dpo with my son, so I'm not very optimistic. GL to all!
Old 02-07-2014, 07:34 AM

Well, I had such a clear feeling of something flowing out of me last night at dinner that I was sure AF had arrived. When I checked, not only was she not here, but I was totally dry as well.so there's that. Temps are ambiguous.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:03 AM

Huh that's really weird

Old 02-07-2014, 12:55 PM

CD1. This time, I O'd on day 27 and had a 9-day LP (instead of O-ing on day 33 and having a 6-day LP last time). So I guess that's an improvement. If AF had still been gone by the time I got back home today, I would have probably tested. At least she showed up early enough so I wouldn't waste a test.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:12 AM - Thread Starter

Sorry Harmony.  It is good that you had a longer LP though!

Updated to here.

Old 02-11-2014, 08:16 AM - Thread Starter

How is everyone else doing?  Overanalyzer???

Still waiting here to have any signs of anything.  DS just had his 1st birthday and instantly went from nursing 10 times a night to last night only 2 times.... I think it is a stage and wont get used to it, but enjoying it for now!

Old 02-11-2014, 11:33 AM

I had been really thinking I got pregnant. Lots of symptoms this week. AF like cramping at 6DPO (implantation?), Super thirsty, vivid dreams, nausea (which might have a stomach bug). Got a BFN at 9DPO. AF is due on Valentine's day. I'm good and confused!! I really don't think that I'm imagining my symptoms, but rather that I'm very in tune with my body. I was almost 100% that I would get a pos HPT... but nope, not this time!
I'm kinda relieved though. I was thinking that I will have to night wean LO4 and move him to his own bed. Which isn't fair to him at all, he's still a baby himself. So this episode has made me really realize how important it is to wait until September to TTC. That way LO4 will be 18 months when I conceive, and over 2 when the new baby comes. I won't feel so bad about night weaning and moving him out if my bed by then, I hope...

Old 02-11-2014, 01:29 PM

So, I was thinking about possibly not charting or anything this cycle, and if AF hadn't shown up, testing on Jonathan's due date in early March (he was originally due March 2012). If I happen to get a BFP, then there's a chance that this potential baby could be born on Jonathan's actual birthday in November (he was actually born November 2011). Weird how the dates line up like that.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:36 AM

Just got PPAF! Talk about dates, my last AF was Februrary 10, 2012, the cycle I got pregnant with my almost 14 mo. Exactly 2 years and 2 days between cycles! Haven't told my husband yet. We've been trying to catch that first egg for months, with my goal having them less than two years apart. If we get pregnant this cycle our babies would have virtually the same due date, although the first was a month late and I'm hoping for a nine month pregnancy this time! Do I really want my babies birthdays so close together?
Old 02-12-2014, 11:45 AM

Sure! why not? Then you can have double parties!! But since it's your first cycle you might not necessarily O at the same time when you conceived last time. I know my cycles took quite a few months to iron out all the kinks, so to speak.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi all! I'd love to join if I may. I have a 5yo DS and a 2.5yo DS who is still nursing. DH and I just started having discussions about going for our 3rd child. I have had AF since DS2 was 18 months so hopefully that means I'm ovulating. With both of my earlier pregnancies we just very casually went for it, no charting, temps, etc. This time around we would love to sway girl if possible so I have started charting and such. But truthfully when I picture our family in the future, I always see 3 boys so I guess we'll see. Right now my main concern is whether we should go for it right away or wait a couple of months. We have a big vacation planned the first week of May (for a destination wedding) which if I got preggers right away would put me at the end of 1st trimester for the trip. My last pregnancy I had a horrible time with MS until I was 20 wks. I lost weight and couldn't keep anything down. I'm not sure I want to go through that on vacay. But my body keeps telling me GET PREGNANT NOW. My hormones and baby longing is out of control. So I guess right now I am either waiting to O or waiting to be ready.

Old 02-12-2014, 02:27 PM

Hahha that's funny that you say your body wants to be pregnant now! I often wonder if that deep desire to procreate is just engrained in certain people. I know some women who DO NOT want kids, others who are whole heartedly satisfied with one or two kids, and then it seems there are some of us who can't get a big enough family. Every time I'm pregnant I swear it'll be the last and maintain that way of thinking until PP cycles resume and then its over, every month I hope to accidentally get pregnant LOL

Old 02-13-2014, 11:29 AM

I would like to join! My ds is 7 months and dh and I have been going back and forth about ttc #2. We still haven't made up our mind lol. I have had af very inregulary since ds was 4 weeks old. So I have no idea where in my cycle I am and so on. smile.gif
Old 02-15-2014, 08:16 AM

CD9 here, just chillin. Only times for BD are tonight, and tomorrow afternoon, then nothing again until next weekend, where it will again be a Saturday night/Sunday afternoon deal (DH has to work six days a week the week after next). In addition, my parents will be here on Thursday, so that should be interesting. heh. But with the way my AF was this time, I'm hopeful for an O date in the early 20s instead of the late 20s/early 30s. But if I don't O on a Monday or Tuesday (or maaaaaaabye a Wednesday) then this cycle is almost certainly a bust. I'm so ready to have this move behind us so we can get some REAL TTCing in. DH texted me a picture the other night of me when I was big pregnant with my second baby, and I started whining and complaining and saying, "See, look at what a whale I was." (I'm feeling quite flabby right now, and he and I had just been "arguing" about my body image, lol.) Then I said, "That's back when we were able to get pregnant with no trouble at all." Then he said that he misses my Benjamin belly. I replied that he can't miss my Josiah belly since I still have it. orngtongue.gif THEN he said, "We haven't been trying hard this time. Tell me when you're ready and we'll 'start trying.'" lol. I thought we WERE trying. I'm trying to talk him into driving back here in the middle of the week, too. We'll see.

Old 02-15-2014, 12:30 PM

Haha, husbands! I'm hoping for your silly cycle to hurry up and get serious already!!

I was a bit upset that I didn't get pregnant this last cycle, also relieved at the same time. So weird. I guess relieved because the timing is horrible. I *really* do not want another winter baby,and I'm not ready to night wean and move LO out of our bed yet. But This cycle was SO different. I was convinced that I was pregnant. So I was getting attached to that whole idea. DH was like "well if you want it so bad we can make it happen" That's very tempting! But I have to keep LO right now being a priority plus the whole winter baby is such a pain! I need to wait for July or August.

Old 02-15-2014, 04:01 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Inlove!  Hopefully things will become clear for you guys and TTC.  

Harmony- Hopefully you will be able to catch that egg next weekend!  My DH always enjoys the times where we are really trying!  

3lil- I agree about the winter baby thing.  It is also hard having all the germs from the older kids around the baby.  Although, I really want a November baby, so I guess I am setting myself up for lots of germs.  

So.... still waiting for some sign of ovulation or something.  DH has been sick and nursing, then not nursing as much.  Don't think my body will be able to figure out what is going on.  I had my first PPAF at 13 months with DD1, who nursed all the time.  then with DD2, it was 16 months, but I was tandem nursing both girls up to 12 months PP.  I was hoping to catch the first egg right now, so I could have a november baby, but no signs of ovulation yet, and DS just turned 1, so ....... I am not expecting it.

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List