~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 07:35 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
we haven't told irl friends either dmarie. I didn't want people asking all the time.
dmariev likes this.
#182 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 11:43 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
I've told only a couple of IRL friends, ones who I can trust not to 1) tell others that I am or 2) ask a bunch of questions about "are you pregnant yet?" lol.

AFM, I woke up nauseous this morning at 4 DPO. It must have been a nice, strong O for me to be feeling progesterone's effects.
dmariev likes this.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#183 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Everyone knows we are TTC. And that's mainly because he is a firefighter. He told someone and it ended up becoming public knowledge by our third month. Now whenever one of them sees me, they ask if we conceived yet and get one of those sad "oh" looks on their face.

My temp boss hasn't contacted me about next weeks schedule. So that's not looking too positive for me. Either he's done with me or forgot that he hasn't given me my assignment still.
dmariev likes this.

Sarah & DH Alan 

Our angel in heaven, DS Connor 10/2/09 to 10/5/09  
2 pups, 8 cats  and always rescuing more!  RIP Momma Furby </3
Baby #2, a GIRL!, due Nov 29th, 2014  

#184 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I have not told anyone...not even my husband :P

Temping was so much easier than opk. I totally thought it would be the other way around!

dmariev likes this.
#185 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been preoccupied, so I haven't had TWW on my mind.
Although I noticed I have a lot of excess saliva, like choking in my sleep. Which I quickly thought 'could I'..but today I have lower back pain, just dull. I also feel bloated and I almost felt AF, but it was creamy CM. I am not peeing more than normal, I do have some acne going on(only happens near AF) and tender breasts and maybe a bit crampy.....my temp kinda flatlined too.
My Ovulation Chart
I am due for AF on Wednesday.

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama

TTC #3

#186 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilee View Post

I have not told anyone...not even my husband :P

lol. Well when you get pregnant, will he realize that he was a willing party?

Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#187 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 03:28 PM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

We've told our parents and a couple close friends. My parents are much more.... overbearing, uptight, etc? so the pressure is killing me. To the point that when it happens I won't tell my mom until after I hit 12 weeks. If something happened it would be harder to deal with her emotions than my own. His mom and step dad are really chill about it all, they are dying for a grandchild but theres not the same kind of pressure from them as my parents. I'm still just waiting to o. Gonna start using my opks again in a day or so, also I'm pretty proud of myself that I've only missed one day of temping this month (so far lol). Hope everyone is doing well all things considered.

dmariev likes this.

Me: 27, endo surgery Jan 2014. DH: 27 TTC # 1 for about a year and a half. Momma to baby Castiel
#188 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 04:18 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I am not sure that people will think a baby is a good idea for us right now. I figure once its a done deal I can't be talked out of it.
dmariev likes this.
#189 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn612 View Post

I am not sure that people will think a baby is a good idea for us right now. I figure once its a done deal I can't be talked out of it.
Same here
dmariev likes this.

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama

TTC #3

#190 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 08:36 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Well, today is 14 dpiui. BFN this morning and AF started an hour later. I'm back to waiting to O.

single mama to dd (June 2011)
#2 due December 2014!
#191 of 1022 Old 03-08-2014, 10:03 PM

knitting, had a little lot of sangria. af dues next thursday...maybe a little marinading will help with implantation :P

#192 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 05:30 AM

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Hope everyone is able to relax and enjoy themselves this weekend.

We have told a few people and my parents are very excited (this would be their first grandchild) so its difficult to deal with. I don't think my mom understands why we need to go to the clinic etc.

While in contrast, my sister in law has been mean about it (jealousy).

Also we had to tell the lawyers involved in our case- that is a difficult situation.

Me 28, DH 30 wheelchair.gif, 2 Kitties cat.gifand working towards having Baby #1. 
#193 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 10:40 AM

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post

Hope everyone is able to relax and enjoy themselves this weekend.

We have told a few people and my parents are very excited (this would be their first grandchild) so its difficult to deal with. I don't think my mom understands why we need to go to the clinic etc.

While in contrast, my sister in law has been mean about it (jealousy).

Also we had to tell the lawyers involved in our case- that is a difficult situation.

Getting family to understand can be really hard. You might find this article helpful about a woman who had IVF and had to get her hippie midwife mom to come to terms with it and support her. 

Still thinking of you, @Alivewithyou , I hope you're recovering OK.

afm STILL waiting for AF, and resisting the urge to pee on a $tick. If it doesn't show up by Tuesday I will cave, but there's pretty much no chance we got pregnant since I spent most of the month in a grouchy dont-touch-me state.

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, miscarriages in July and November 2013.
Cautiously expecting March 2015
#194 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 11:12 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I've told a few close friends we're trying. They all seem supportive. And our parents know. I wouldn't have told my mom, but I told her I was pregnant twice then miscarried. This last mc I'm sure she knew we were trying, but I didn't say anything until I mc. So I'm sure she knows what we're up to.

I'm so sick. Just returned from after hours clinic. Sinus infection. I have a fever and feel like someone has beat my face with a hammer. Hope these antibiotics kick in soon. I'm so miserable. Oh, and I wasn't expecting the nurse to ask when my last period was. I didn't know what to say "well, I'm just wrapping up a miscarriage....not sure when it started officially." So I just said around 11 days ago.

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#195 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 12:41 PM

well the wine only gave me a temporary chill. i should never by ic tests!

i have tested a few times already!

all bfn of course. at best i am 7 or 9 dpo. i got bfp with dd at 9 dpo with save on test brand.
i have early pregnancy test .com ones this time.
ics take any rationality i may possess and quickly replace with crazy poas lady
#196 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 05:26 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

I know some of our friends would think it was a bad idea because DH developed heart issues last August, and has been home ever since. They don't understand that he is capable of doing so many things and has been able to take care of us (financially) even without a steady job. We don't want the judgments, really. Some of our family knows, and they are excited that we are. Thankfully, so far they have kept pretty quiet about it.

Ok, so tell me what you think of this...
I am on cd16, had ewcm cd13-cd15, BD'd on cd11, cd14, and this morning. No ewcm today. FF isn't giving me a O date though, and I'm not 100% sure when it was, especially since I had typical pinching pains on the left side 3 days ago, and then I had it again on the right the next day!! (I'm so confused!) So anyways, I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and had some reddish-pink when I wiped.  (sorry if tmi) I immediately thought it may be implantation, but I thought it took longer than that? What do you ladies think??

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#197 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmariev View Post

I know some of our friends would think it was a bad idea because DH developed heart issues last August, and has been home ever since. They don't understand that he is capable of doing so many things and has been able to take care of us (financially) even without a steady job. We don't want the judgments, really. Some of our family knows, and they are excited that we are. Thankfully, so far they have kept pretty quiet about it.

Ok, so tell me what you think of this...
I am on cd16, had ewcm cd13-cd15, BD'd on cd11, cd14, and this morning. No ewcm today. FF isn't giving me a O date though, and I'm not 100% sure when it was, especially since I had typical pinching pains on the left side 3 days ago, and then I had it again on the right the next day!! (I'm so confused!) So anyways, I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and had some reddish-pink when I wiped.  (sorry if tmi) I immediately thought it may be implantation, but I thought it took longer than that? What do you ladies think??

Type your info into this website to see if it can predict when implantation is "likely" to happen.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/implantation_calculator.php

Hopefully it helps you narrow things down.  :)

AFM... My huge surge of EWCM has finally slowed down.  I'm still having moments of it and even felt enough liquid like substance to think I had my AF.  This is suppose to be that month where I track nothing and go with the flow (as I promised DH), but I just want to figure out when I'm suppose to ovulate and what's happening with my body and when.  Don't you hate when you promise to take a break from monitoring everything and boom!  You want to start tracking everything, lol.  

dmariev likes this.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#198 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post

I'm so sick. Just returned from after hours clinic. Sinus infection. I have a fever and feel like someone has beat my face with a hammer. Hope these antibiotics kick in soon. I'm so miserable. Oh, and I wasn't expecting the nurse to ask when my last period was. I didn't know what to say "well, I'm just wrapping up a miscarriage....not sure when it started officially." So I just said around 11 days ago.

Maybe I'm a little too forward, but I absolutely say things like "I had a miscarriage in November and my periods have been irregular since."

As far as telling people, everyone knows about my miscarriages and that we'd like to get pregnant again sometime this year. When I do get pregnant (fingers crossed that I CAN) I'm planning to tell close family and let them circulate it, with the understanding that I really don't want to make a big deal out of it since my last miscarriage was at 12 weeks.

dmariev likes this.

Mother to an adorable girl born May 2012, miscarriages in July and November 2013.
#199 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 07:36 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Got a negative opk test today so I guess my O window has closed. Does that make today 1dpo?
dmariev likes this.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (5)
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014 ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#200 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 08:07 PM

Ugh, so about 15 minutes ago I became severely nauseous.  And I even puked a tiny bit.  Hopefully it's related to something TTC and not another flu bug of some sort.

dmariev likes this.

Sarah & DH Alan 

#201 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 08:57 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)

NaturallyMo- I do believe that puts you at 1DPO. But don't quote me, I'm still 'new' lol :thumb

Badwolf- thank you for the link!  Sorry about the nausea, here's hoping it IS TTC related!

AFM FF just put me at 3DPO (does it usually take that long to give crosshairs? I've only just started using it this past cycle)
I've been doing a lot of searching and from what I can tell, 'average' implantation occurs around 6-7DPO, but can happen anywhere between 3dpo and 14dpo. I'd love to say I'm being cautiously optimistic, but the excitement and anxiety eats at me! I don't want to have to wait to test! :eyesroll

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#202 of 1022 Old 03-09-2014, 09:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siuann View Post

We've told our parents and a couple close friends. My parents are much more.... overbearing, uptight, etc?
 so the pressure is killing me. To the point that when it happens I won't tell my mom until after I hit 12 weeks. If something happened it would be harder to deal with her emotions than my own. His mom and step dad are really chill about it all, they are dying for a grandchild but theres not the same kind of pressure from them as my parents. I'm still just waiting to o. Gonna start using my opks again in a day or so, also I'm pretty proud of myself that I've only missed one day of temping this month (so far lol). Hope everyone is doing well all things considered.
Haha this sounds like my mom! She is not emotionally stable and every time I get pregnant I never want to tell her bc A. She will tell the world bc I think she likes the attention, or B. if something happens she will be too emotional!

DH 31; Me 30; DD 5; DS 1; Baby due Dec 17th
#203 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 07:57 AM

Today is CD40, I think i'm ready to move into what is going on??? 

Because I seriously have no idea. This is the longest I've ever gone between periods sans pregnancy. Gonna pick up a dollar store test today on the way home.

dmariev likes this.

#204 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 07:58 AM

Mo, usually, ovulation is marked the day after a +OPK, so today would be O day and tomorrow would be 1 DPO.

dmariev, it's typical of charting software to not confirm an O until after three high temps. People's charts can still go up and down and up and down, so it wants to make sure they stay up before saying, "Okay, yep, that was an O."

#205 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 08:34 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ugh. I totally just messed up my FF chart. And I have no idea what I did. Great. duh.gif My days are all totally off.

CD 40??? Hmm, yeah I would be confused too, MakeItSew.

My mom had 42 day cycles before getting her hysterectomy. It was all just too much for her.

A few of my close friends know we are TTC. I have only been telling people who I know can keep their mouth shut. 

Our parents and siblings have no idea. We want it to be a surprise for them.

Married August 2012 .......    Baby #1 due Jan 2!
I'm 23 & teach ESL. Hubby is 28 & works with refugee children
(currently) My kids have paws:Malamute & Newfoundland
#206 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 09:14 AM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)

I guess I'm in the two week window now. Let's see what happens...

ttcbby01 likes this.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (5)
Expecting #2 in Dec 2014 ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35 ****40
I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#207 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 09:15 AM

Hi lookin for some advice please i have ad 3 mcs n chemical preg with my ex my new partner n I ave been tryin for bby no1 for 10 months but ad illnesd n virus which played hell with afs but am bk regular afs again lol my af if due in just ova a week im confused if my symptoms r af signs or early pregg signs

Help please xx
#208 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 09:21 AM

Good luck im in same boat lol xx
#209 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturallyMo View Post

Got a negative opk test today so I guess my O window has closed. Does that make today 1dpo?
I never know what to think of +OPKs for multiple days. I think charting would be very telling, but if it's neg now, I think it's safe to say that you O'd previously or will today-ish. Do you not chart for a particular reason? I just love that it tells you exactly when you did O....just a suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeItSew View Post

Today is CD40, I think i'm ready to move into what is going on??? 

Because I seriously have no idea. This is the longest I've ever gone between periods sans pregnancy. Gonna pick up a dollar store test today on the way home.
Why is it that TTC seems to bring on wonky cycles? Ugh! Sorry to hear this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post

dmariev, it's typical of charting software to not confirm an O until after three high temps. People's charts can still go up and down and up and down, so it wants to make sure they stay up before saying, "Okay, yep, that was an O."
Yes to this....FF won't give crosshairs until after 3 consecutive days of higher temps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttcbby01 View Post

Hi lookin for some advice please i have ad 3 mcs n chemical preg with my ex my new partner n I ave been tryin for bby no1 for 10 months but ad illnesd n virus which played hell with afs but am bk regular afs again lol my af if due in just ova a week im confused if my symptoms r af signs or early pregg signs

Help please xx
Sorry about your losses. Do you have any children? I've had 4 losses myself, but also have 3 children, so try to stay positive. And yes, the "is it AF or pregnancy signs?" game will drive ya nutty. Welcome...
ttcbby01 likes this.

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14
#210 of 1022 Old 03-10-2014, 09:29 AM

Is sobbing while watching the trailer for the new Annie movie a rational and reasonable response? I don't think so. 

Period due today no sign of it yet. 

I'm going to go work on our Purim costumes to distract myself. 

dmariev likes this.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page