~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014

41K views 1K replies 40 participants last post by  chilee 
#1 ·
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
shamrocksmile.gif
March 2014
shamrocksmile.gif

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in Bold.

whistling.gif
Waiting to O
whistling.gif

Charmedseed
greenegirl
JerFenstmaker
rosie2727
KatelynRose
NSmomtobe
apeydef
MakeItSew
OneWithTwo
jenjy
headscratch.gif
Waiting to Know (2WW)
headscratch.gif

hilsd
tifga
deliciousbydre
Anna1979
alittlemischief
chilee
Truffula11
scjp1109
NaturallyM
ttcbby01
dmariev
Kita4
Li5i
Siuann
t2009
girlspn
confused.gif
WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
confused.gif

jojobean
MakeItSew
idea.gif
Waiting to be Ready
idea.gif

tinytina
dancingmama0721

joy.gif
~ 2013/2014 GRADUATES~
joy.gif

Big congrats to you all!

:heartbeat
March BFP's

Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

February BFP's

Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

heartbeat.gif
January BFP's
heartbeat.gif

mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim

linnylou422
cagirlintexas

heartbeat.gif
December BFP's:
heartbeat.gif

innacircle
Motivated Mama
2twins.gif

delightedbutterfly
kateaton

crunchymonkey

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP!
:grouphug

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1397784/grad-club-where-the-group-discussion-continues-after-the-one-thread

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for the new thread.
smile.gif

AFM, I am crazy. A friend posted an online "party" (like a direct sales party) on Facebook and invited me to it. I poked around there briefly, then asked DH if I could spend some of our tax refund on it. He said sure, so I started adding things to my basket, and adding, and adding... and my basket got REALLY fat. So I had to text him again to make sure it was okay to spend THAT much on it, lol. Then while I was waiting to hear back from him, I poked around some more and decided that I wanted to sign up to sell the stuff, even before my order had gone through, LOL. So I sent another text asking if I could do that. He finally answered me back and said, "Get it all, my love." So I did, quickly (both the order page and the sign-up page were ready for my CC info). I did both of them so fast that my confirmation emails from the company came within the same minute as each other, lol. "Thank you for your order!" "Welcome to the family!" lol. I can hardly wait to have the items in hand and start my own party. (But, hey, at least keeping busy with this will keep my mind off of TTCing so much, lol. I'm just trading one obsession for another.)

#5 ·
I think I might try to find some progesterone cream too. I am well over 40 and **** nursing. Trying to nurse less, but he keeps saying I'm sad to get boobies.

I really want this to work. I was tadem nursing at 42, but worried because of my chemical that it could be bf related

#6 ·
Hello, everybody! I am "waiting to know" at the moment...

Last month(January) we decided to start Trying (at least, not preventing). We started on the day that I now know was the very last day of my ovulation, possibly even twelve hours too late. But my body emitted symptoms that mad me really believe I was pregnant! So when aunt flow came I was pretty let down, and I realized how much I really wanted to be pregnant and have a baby this year. So now it's beena month, we tracked my ovulation and made sure to be extra generous to each other that week, and now I'm three days past my period and hoping hoping hoping that this is our baby number one!! But waiting to know is killer
redface.gif

Reactions: AntoninBeGonin
#8 ·
March is the month everyone!
:joy
I can feel it!
Baby Making Madness!!!

I will miss you around here @Alivewithyou...
:happyt
keep us updated for sure.

Hoping with you @KatelynRose!

#14 ·
@Kita4: *crossing fingers for the both of us* ... I am 23 as well, Joel is 32 and I'd definitely call him my rock.. Except we're both a little wild at times but it works out haha.. It's nice to connect here with you! I hope we both get our wishes this month
smile.gif

CONGRATS @Jenjy
joy.gif

Reactions: jenjy and Kita4
#18 ·
Yay @Jenjy !!!
:joy
Congratulations!

Reactions: jenjy
#21 ·
KatelynRose, chilee, inna, alive, kita, marilyn, edubluv - thanks so much!!!
:grouphug

LOL @ inna -- it better darn well be what you think it is.
:lol
I may be the evap queen, but if this is an evap on an intact FRER -- well, that'd just be too nutty even for me!

chilee -- why are you googling anovulatory with positive OPK? What's up?

AFM I'm feeling a bit crampy, which I am taking only as a good sign.
:meditate

ETA I forgot to mention the line showed up within a couple minutes!

#22 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

KatelynRose, chilee, inna, alive, kita, marilyn, edubluv - thanks so much!!!
grouphug.gif

LOL @ inna -- it better darn well be what you think it is.
lol.gif
I may be the evap queen, but if this is an evap on an intact FRER -- well, that'd just be too nutty even for me!

chilee -- why are you googling anovulatory with positive OPK? What's up?

AFM I'm feeling a bit crampy, which I am taking only as a good sign.
om.gif

ETA I forgot to mention the line showed up within a couple minutes!
Congrats jenjy!!! Did you have a feeling you were?

#24 ·
jenjy - Do you expect to get a series of blood draws for monitoring once your report the BFP? I've read that ample cholesterol is needed for progesterone production. I know you use supplements, but you might want to start bumping up those fats... nothing like a little grease and gristle to round out the joys of pregnancy!

Re cramping - I had quite a bit. I told the doc it felt like I had a herd of buffalo running around in there (no joke).

alive - How are you doing? I think this weekend has got to be worse than all of the TWWs combined!

badwolf - Hope your move is going OK. I've moved so, so many times. Dreaded, but exciting at the same time.

AFM - Can't help chiming in right now bc there's just too much going on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.