7 going on 8DPO - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 16 Old 03-04-2014, 10:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi There, 

The dreaded two week wait is so painful!  I've been charting the last 5 months, hoping this is the month for a BFP!  I'm currently going on 8dpo and I'm having the following symptoms: fatigue (I've been struggling during my workout, having to take frequent breaks), random moodiness, insomnia (I've always been a sleeper),  cramping/ deep twinges throughout the day, more frequent at night (sharp and don't last long),  creamy CM, and frequent urination, especially at night.   

None of these symptoms are normal for me, aside from some moodiness which starts about 3-4 days before AF.  My next cycle isn't due to start around the 10th.  

Anyone else have a similar cycle to mine, or share any of the same symptoms?  I'd love to hear from you!  

#2 of 16 Old 03-04-2014, 01:37 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Hello! No symptoms to add or help with, just wanted to say you aren't alone in your TWW, our cycles are very similar! I'm also 8DPO, and maybe (hopefully not) expecting AF on the 9th. Your symptoms sound great in terms of early pregnancy, although not a lot of fun. I haven't noticed any changes in myself yet, but my chart is looking hopeful. How is your chart shaping up?

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
#3 of 16 Old 03-04-2014, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for responding! My chart looks good! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for us both!  Let me know if anything changes, I'd love to hear your progress :thumb  

I think I might test 10 dpo...I know its early but I the suspense is killing me!

#4 of 16 Old 03-05-2014, 09:46 PM

I am 6 DPO today, Wednesday. I am due to start AF the 12th, however I started clomid this cycle, so AF could come later. However,
I've been bloated, really tired, headaches, nausea. Probably early though :/

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama

TTC #3

#5 of 16 Old 03-06-2014, 06:47 AM

I am on my tww as well...I have had many of those symptoms too. But one thing I have noticed over the years, is when I really want to be pregnant, I start having those symptoms greensad.gif...only to be let down, even after a tubal ligation I was really hoping I could have that miracle baby & would show signs...did a lot of reading on internet & it said a woman really wanting a baby can 'trick' the brain to start having symptoms...I had a tubal reversal Feb. 5th and this is our first cycle trying...I am already having those symptoms & am really scared to get my hopes up....I really hope you get your bfp, but in my opinion, just would try not to get hopes up until then. Hope that doesn't make you mad or anything.
#6 of 16 Old 03-06-2014, 08:37 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

Hey, my cycle is due to start on the 10th too! BFN today and trying not to get my hopes up. I've been having creamy CM for the past week, but seem to have dried up the past couple of days. Besides that, I'm very moody today (possibly because of the BFN, lol).

single mama to dd (June 2011)
#2 due December 2014!
#7 of 16 Old 03-07-2014, 06:06 AM

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
I'm only 3 DPO today, but I agree that the 2WW is brutal. It's sooo hard to just ignore any symptoms and let time pass, especially since a lot of pre-period symptoms can be exactly the same as early pregnancy symptoms.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!
#8 of 16 Old 03-07-2014, 06:12 AM

Yep...a hard wait! Anyone have an opinion on this....I am 5 DPO & have very tender, crampy sides of abdomen....thought it was gas, but going on 2 days now.I had tubal reversal in Feb. Just never experienced this type of crampiness & tenderness?.i
#9 of 16 Old 03-07-2014, 11:15 AM

I think we read too much into all signs and symptoms. Makes me crazier than I am already! I had some cramps on and off throughout this 2ww also, which was not common, but I suppose could be from gas. 

Yesterday (12dpiui) I was very moody and cried randomly throughout the day. I get this way usually 1-2 days before AF, but yesterday would be somewhat early, as AF is not due until Monday. 

By the way, wondering if diluted pee affects pregnancy tests? Even FMU for me is very clear as I usually get up once or twice at night to pee. Sorry if TMI!!

#2 due December 2014!
#10 of 16 Old 03-07-2014, 11:28 AM

I was wondering if maybe I had a urinary tract infection with crampy sides & abdomen.. Not sure about the diluted urine..I get up several times at nt also & was wondering about that.i
#11 of 16 Old 03-08-2014, 05:08 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I have similar symptoms in my tww wink1.gif

The only difference with all 4 pregnancies wasthat my tww was the lack of symptoms. Nada
#12 of 16 Old 03-08-2014, 05:23 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlspn View Post

I think we read too much into all signs and symptoms. Makes me crazier than I am already! I had some cramps on and off throughout this 2ww also, which was not common, but I suppose could be from gas. 

Yesterday (12dpiui) I was very moody and cried randomly throughout the day. I get this way usually 1-2 days before AF, but yesterday would be somewhat early, as AF is not due until Monday. 

By the way, wondering if diluted pee affects pregnancy tests? Even FMU for me is very clear as I usually get up once or twice at night to pee. Sorry if TMI!!

yes diluted pee will affect hpt results. Maybe try to drink a tiny bit less before bed when you want to test in the morning.

afm I am in the tww and have a complete lack of symptoms. My PMS symptoms are very typical pregnancy symptoms (and I don't have them right now). Af due 12-14th).
#13 of 16 Old 03-08-2014, 10:49 AM

BFN this morning and AF due to arrive tomorrow. Nothing except increase appetite, my most typical 'af is arriving' symptom. Even the moodiness is gone. I have tons of energy to run around with my toddler. 

I'm trying to look on the bright side... if AF arrives tomorrow, at least I know I ovulated on the day I think I did.

#2 due December 2014!
#14 of 16 Old 03-09-2014, 07:31 AM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
... Just to finish my 'story' here, I had a BFN and AF arrive at 10DPO (strangely early for me). I hope you all have more success than I did- if not, we will all be rolling into the next cycle around the same time, so let's all check in again in about 4weeks! smile.gif

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
#15 of 16 Old 03-09-2014, 12:59 PM

AF arrived for me too yesterday, a couple of hours after BFN. I was really bummed yesterday but looking forward to this cycle.

Good luck everyone!!

#2 due December 2014!
#16 of 16 Old 03-09-2014, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
No Af here just a few bfn. Still waiting here. Af is due 12-14th. So I will keep you posted

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page