Help me out ladies! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-04-2014, 07:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm pretty new to this site, so forgive me if I don't know all the abbreviations. Lol. So, I do have a 2 year old daughter and she was unplanned. The fiancee and I are TTC and my calander says I ovulated around the 19th but my fertile days started the 14th? I don't understand the difference. We did the deed the 14th, and the 2Oth. (Af was from feb 5-9th after only being off BC for 1 month. I was on Tri-Nessa.) I'm 13dpo with BFNs on the 10th, 11th, and 12th. Had headaches, cramping, pregnancy dreams, backaches and constant bloating. No sore breasts or spotting. AF due tomorrow but no pms symptoms this time. Is there hope I'm pregnant? Advice is appreciated. Thanks! smile.gif
#2 of 4 Old 03-04-2014, 09:22 PM - Thread Starter

UPDATE: Feeling muscle spasms near right ovary. What is this?
#3 of 4 Old 03-04-2014, 09:30 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hmm... There's a possibility you could be. If you O'd on the 19th the egg might have still been good when you DTD on the 20th.
I have no clue as to what your ovary spasms are all about. Sometimes muscles just get twitches you know. When I O, I get a very sharp stabbing pain in my ovary, I wouldn't call it a spasm at all! Spasms don't hurt lol

If you end up not pregnant this month try DTD every other day as soon as you start getting signs that you're in your fertile window.

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
#4 of 4 Old 03-04-2014, 09:34 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, the spans are weirding me out. Never had them lol. When I O, I get the stabbing pain too.

We're keeping our fingers crossed. If I'm not pregnant we aim to DTD two days before I O.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page