Sex two days prior ovulation. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-04-2014, 10:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had my period on the 19th and ended on the 24th of February. I'm currently taking ortho tricyclen lo and I've missed some pills. According to my days app, I'm fertile between Feb. 28th and March 5th. I had unprotected sex on the 3rd and was wondering if I could get pregnant....
pokeyac likes this.
#2 of 3 Old 03-05-2014, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
If you missed some pills, you could absolutely be pregnant. Today's birth control pills are very low dose so they need to be taken every day around the same time to maintain the hormone levels to prevent ovulation.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
#3 of 3 Old 03-07-2014, 06:23 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
You would need to check your package insert for the pills to see when you are not safe with regard to the missed pills. It will say something like "If you miss X pills in Y week, then take two pills this day and two pills the next day" or "throw out the rest of your pack and start a new one right away, and use protection for 7 days" or something. So within those days that it says to "use protection," those are the days where you could possibly become pregnant.

Andrea , child of God, wife of Tim , mama of L, B, J, J

I'm a Younique Presenter. Come check it out!!
Want to get paid daily and start earning as soon as 24 hours after sign up? Join my team!

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page