The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Worm Moon - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 188 Old 05-12-2014, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Well little man went down for a nap but when Sissy got home from school he came downstairs and was playing in the family room. Well it was too quiet while I was helping DD with homework so we went to check on him.....he fell completely out cold on the ottoman. Clearly his afternoon nap was ended prematurely! Sweet boy. He played so hard today with his friends. They ran and ran and chased each other laughing. So stinken cute!

#182 of 188 Old 05-12-2014, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Yes, Chuord thanks I do feel I can see end in sight. I am managing better now than a week ago. So that's encouraging.

How are you doing? What happens with this new cycle for you- or did you already say? Seems you mentioned hubby traveling?
#183 of 188 Old 05-12-2014, 11:26 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Wengrin, it's so lovely to have you back! I love the pictures and stories of your adorable DS, he's gorgeous! He's even looking like a big brother now :-) your photo is lovely.
I'm so pleased you are beginning to feel better. Each day at a time.

How's everyone else doing?

It's 10dpo over here. I am just cruising along this month and still enjoying no meds. We are back at the hospital on Thursday for our IVF consent session, then we can roll straight into it. Feeling nervous about it but it's the next step.

Have a great day! Xx
#184 of 188 Old 05-13-2014, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Yay for cruising Oxford! Enjoy and woohoo for the next bit!
Wengrin - I'm hoping to do another ivf this cycle, my aim is for a few more frosties... After this ivf if bfn I think we'll still stim but go a bit more gentle.
Does anyone use a chiro? I think my neck is out but I've never been before... Just wondering what it's like?

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#185 of 188 Old 05-13-2014, 11:18 PM

Oh how I hate seeing one lonely line. It comes up right beside the picture that says "not pregnant". It's so crushing and kills all the hope. It got to me today and I feel sad.

I never used to test early and I did today at 11dpo on a FRER. It's all over, no baby this month. This rollercoaster is hard.
#186 of 188 Old 05-14-2014, 04:41 AM

Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Hugs Oxford - I was there exactly last Friday... The issue is we have to have hope, to be able to move forward and keep trying... That evil single line is the rude thing that knocks us flat... Keep the faith it will happen for us! For now allow yourself to wallow and do whatever you need - without that it's harder to heal and be ready for the next month - and yours is going to be exciting xxx

me 39, DH 39, one no babies yet due to previous poor health. Trying to make up for it now (TTC since November 2012) At least one confirmed chem.Ivf #1 march 2014 - 6 day 6 blasts, two transferred bfn, 4 frosties in waiting. Ivf #2 may, cancelled, Ivf #3 July... BFP! 15dpo 336 hcg, 17dpo 681 hcg... Looking good so far
#187 of 188 Old 05-14-2014, 05:52 AM

Thanks chuord, I'm still feeling sad. However I've booked a wine tasting evening with DH on Friday so I will be happier by then!

Yes I have use a chiropractor for the last 7 years. It's great at adjusting my neck and getting rid of headaches. I prefer not the mctimoney practitioners as they are too subtle, I prefer a Chiro that will realign my neck. You can feel the pressure come off your head when they have done it. Also a lot of the nerves that serve the reproductive organs come off the spine, so it can't hurt baby making either! Good luck and let us know what you think of it.

Hi to everyone else.
#188 of 188 Old 05-14-2014, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Everyone ready for a fresh thread?

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1401935/the-saner-ttc-and-graduates-flower-moon

P.S., If (when) you notice that I missed the new moon, feel free to jump in and make the thread. :-)

M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2000. DS #1 -- March 2001. DS #2 -- November 2002. (Ten year break!) DD -- October 2011. M/C at 8 weeks -- May 2013. Expecting #4 late July.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page