Could i be pregnant? Other peoples experiences? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-24-2014, 08:10 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm due on my period anytime now, but for the past week or so i have been experiencing dizzy spells, i also have been a bit constipated, but i am getting very strange lower abdominal pains, its not really a painful stabbing pain tickley describes it better, i have had quite a sore lower back which i don't usually get, and my boobs are really heavy and a bit achy, just wondering if anyone else got these symptoms? 
I would buy a test but i am still waiting for my boss to pay me -.-
Please share your experiences with early pregnancy symptoms so i can get a better idea if i am or not!
Thank you :D:D x
pokeyac likes this.
#2 of 3 Old 03-24-2014, 11:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
After having 3 children, the only early symptoms of being pregnant I had, was taste aversions....all the other symptoms you described,I get them every month about a week or 2 before period shows up.i
#3 of 3 Old 03-25-2014, 10:06 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Early pregnancy symptoms often look a lot like pms symptoms, but if they are different from your usual pms symptoms, they might be pregnancy symptoms. It's hard to say so early. My first symptoms were at 10 days past ovulation. I felt a little off, like I needed to eat to keep my stomach settled. It was early nausea. I felt a little foggy. Everyone is different. The cramping you are feeling could be normal light cramping that happens after implantation. I hope you get the results you want when you get that test. Good luck!

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page