Hopeful,
I'm very regular - 28 days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2014, 11:32 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
hopeful-Many women don't feel any symptoms until implantation time or after and implantation can't happen until at least 6 days dpo so don't lose hope! I didn't feel anything different until 10dpo.

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi i m aliana i wana knw sum think plz telm i m trying to concive my dr was gave m progesterone cream last month and also gave fertomid tablet i was used but nw in this month i feel i got prgnancy by sum symtoms i wana knw can i use progesterone cream again in this month my periods date is due
Old 04-28-2014, 10:28 AM - Thread Starter

Hi all ! I'm back. Wanted to give you an update so last cycle af showed up! She showed up heavy!! And nasty! Trying again this cycle. This cycle I have taken a different approach. I'm not stressing, and pretty much having fun and going with the flow. I am on cycle day 16 and according to my ovulation app my fertile window ends tomorrow. The crazy thing about this cycle is I have not had any pain, breast tender etc like I always do during ovulation. The only thing that has happened is that on cycle day 15 I spotted very very little. And well that is it. I wasn't abletto bd as much as I wanted but I did as much as I can. I'm curious about that spotting any suggestions? Also my ovulation test have not been clear! Not clear results. I took one today two light lines not sure if possible or negative. Any suggestions please
Old 04-28-2014, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful05 View Post

Hi all ! I'm back. Wanted to give you an update so last cycle af showed up! She showed up heavy!! And nasty! Trying again this cycle. This cycle I have taken a different approach. I'm not stressing, and pretty much having fun and going with the flow. I am on cycle day 16 and according to my ovulation app my fertile window ends tomorrow. The crazy thing about this cycle is I have not had any pain, breast tender etc like I always do during ovulation. The only thing that has happened is that on cycle day 15 I spotted very very little. And well that is it. I wasn't abletto bd as much as I wanted but I did as much as I can. I'm curious about that spotting any suggestions? Also my ovulation test have not been clear! Not clear results. I took one today two light lines not sure if possible or negative. Any suggestions please
any one with comments?
Old 04-28-2014, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)

I wish I had some advice for you but thats a little past what I have knowledge of. I do know that sometimes one can have spotting with ovulation, but not sure how common it is. Personally Ive noticed that my body varies every month in what signs of ovulation I get. Usually I get slight cramping the day I ovulate, but not always. Sometimes soar breasts, sometimes not. Im shooting to have sex every other day from day 10 till I get the creamy white CM, somewhere around day 16 or 17. Of course that's not always been easy this month LOL.

Good luck though, I hope you get good news soon!!

Old 05-01-2014, 08:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda1980 View Post

I wish I had some advice for you but thats a little past what I have knowledge of. I do know that sometimes one can have spotting with ovulation, but not sure how common it is. Personally Ive noticed that my body varies every month in what signs of ovulation I get. Usually I get slight cramping the day I ovulate, but not always. Sometimes soar breasts, sometimes not. Im shooting to have sex every other day from day 10 till I get the creamy white CM, somewhere around day 16 or 17. Of course that's not always been easy this month LOL.

Good luck though, I hope you get good news soon!!
Hi melina! Thank you for responding usually I get horrible cramps. Sore bb, the whole party before af. I have heard of ovulation spotting, however that has never ever happened to me. This is my first time. I know it's ovulation because according to everything I od on 4/27. So I'm on what I assume 4 dpo or cd19. Yesterday I noticed some cm clear not alot. Today I decided to check and well it was lotion like cm. I never really pay attention to cm, but every day I'm learning. I have very very dull back pains, light I got light cramps and that's it! I'm in shock! No pain or symptoms of any kind! I'm due 5/12 well I always project to cd30. But I usually get by cd 28. I'm also feeling a little increase in libido. What do you think? Any Update With you? When are you due for af?
Old 05-01-2014, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Hi melina! Thank you for responding usually I get horrible cramps. Sore bb, the whole party before af. I have heard of ovulation spotting, however that has never ever happened to me. This is my first time. I know it's ovulation because according to everything I od on 4/27. So I'm on what I assume 4 dpo or cd19. Yesterday I noticed some cm clear not alot. Today I decided to check and well it was lotion like cm.few hours later I noticed a very small dot of cm and it was yellow! ! I've never ever seen that. I never really pay attention to cm, but every day I'm learning. I have very very dull back pains, light I got light cramps and that's it! I'm in shock! No pain or symptoms of any kind! I'm due 5/12 well I always project to cd30. But I usually get by cd 28. I'm also feeling a little increase in libido. What do you think? Any Update With you? When are you due for af?
anyone?
Old 05-02-2014, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter

Hi all ! Really need your comments! I'm currently cd 20 and 5dpo. I took two ovulation tests today for fun and they immediately turned positive! What's going on? I'm under assumption I ovulated on 4/27. Not only because my app said so but I also spotted a little pink on that day. I took a pg test and it was bfn. Help!!! Am I still fertile? Trying to upload pics
Old 05-02-2014, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Quote:

Hi all ! Really need your comments! I'm currently cd 20 and 5dpo. I took two ovulation tests today for fun and they immediately turned positive! What's going on? I'm under assumption I ovulated on 4/27. Not only because my app said so but I also spotted a little pink on that day. I took a pg test and it was bfn. Help!!! Am I still fertile? Trying to upload pics

You are fertile before you O, so if you're 5 DPO you are past your fertile time.  I really dont know anything about ovulation tests. If you are only 5 DPO you wouldnt have implanted yet if you did conceive so the BFN makes sense.

Old 05-02-2014, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda1980 View Post

You are fertile before you O, so if you're 5 DPO you are past your fertile time.  I really dont know anything about ovulation tests. If you are only 5 DPO you wouldnt have implanted yet if you did conceive so the BFN makes sense.
thanks! Melinda I really don't know. Did I ovulate late no idea what's going on. AF is due 5/10 cd 28.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

thanks! Melinda I really don't know. Did I ovulate late no idea what's going on. AF is due 5/10 cd 28.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

why is my ovulation tests coming out positiv cd 20, 5dpo....no symptoms really. Spotting on cd 15....light cramps, light sore bbs. No idea .
Old 05-02-2014, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

why is my ovulation tests coming out positiv cd 20, 5dpo....no symptoms really. Spotting on cd 15....light cramps, light sore bbs. No idea .
anyone ever experienced this ....maybe leading then to a bfp???
Old 05-03-2014, 12:19 AM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I'd say you are gearing to O right now. I can't rely ovulation apps because since I started charting my O day has been anywhere between CD13 to CD19. I'd go with the opk's, perhaps when you had the spotting it was because of vigorous bd'ing or something? Take today as 1Dpo and expect a longer cycle. Good luck!

me, 25 dh, 25
awesome ds, 3
waiting and hoping on another ray of sunshine ttc #2 since 2013
Old 05-03-2014, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlemischief View Post

I'd say you are gearing to O right now. I can't rely ovulation apps because since I started charting my O day has been anywhere between CD13 to CD19. I'd go with the opk's, perhaps when you had the spotting it was because of vigorous bd'ing or something? Take today as 1Dpo and expect a longer cycle. Good luck!
thanks will do!!! It's all hard to follow.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:54 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

thanks will do!!! It's all hard to follow.
Hi just an update cd 22 positive opk. I usually get my af between cd 28 and 30. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on. I'm still bd.....just incase I ovulated 2x. No idea!

Tags
Trying To Conceive
User Tag List