The April TTC Healthy Parents Thread - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 58 Old 04-12-2014, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBe View Post

Great thread AntoninBeGonin!  Can I join? My main goals are to stay stress free, de-clutter, & focus on things I can control instead of obsessing about what I can't (how long this TTC journey will be.)  My specific goals are:

1. Feng Shui my bedroom & Keep it clean ( I started this months ago but sort of petered out before I finished.)

2. Clean up sewing "room" and use it!

3. Some yoga daily, run 2-3x/ week, attend 2-3 classes/ week.

4.  Maintain 5-10 minutes meditation/day, build to 20-40 min/day by summer.

5.  Devote 10-15 hrs/week to garden.  Investigate Farmers' Markets; prepare to participate in at least 1 this summer.

6. Healthy bedtime routine. ( Cut out snacks and Netflix.)

chilee- Ugh, insomnia is the worst.

I love your goals!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post

I am wondering if anyone has any tips for meditation or yoga for a beginner?  

My best tip is to talk to the person instructing the class to make sure it's one she'd recommend for beginners.  I've started doing that and it's something I wish I had known to ask about years ago.  Going to a gentle yoga class or a beginners class or a level 1 class is really a newbies best option.  IMHO.  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsustanley View Post

Smoothies might be a great idea, I bet I could find some concoction to like haha. 

I am crazy about smoothies.  I like to add dark leafy greens like spinach or kale to mine.  I generally use all frozen fruits and vegetables.  I've been adding yogurt to give mine thickness.  I like peanut butter in mine, too.  One that I make a lot is: 1 cup frozen spinach, 1 cup frozen whole strawberries, 1 cup frozen blueberries, 2 handfuls frozen cranberries, 1 container of yogurt, and enough liquid to cover it all.  Almond milk is good, plain water is fine, fruit juice works.  Add more if necessary.  Blend, experiment, repeat! 

AFM: I added @jsustanley and @MsBe so we're now completely updated.  

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 58 Old 04-12-2014, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK, great advice msbe! I am a week away from AF & its killing me...this is sooo hard & I am super impatient. I tested today, which I know is probably waaaay too early and I really don't know why I torture myself...I see the not pregnant result & it breaks my heart...Everytime. I just feel like it's not going to happen, or the surgery was a bust or I'm too old. Sorry, just needed to vent.
#33 of 58 Old 04-12-2014, 08:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I am a week away from AF & its killing me...this is sooo hard & I am super impatient. I tested today, which I know is probably waaaay too early and I really don't know why I torture myself...I see the not pregnant result & it breaks my heart...Everytime. I just feel like it's not going to happen, or the surgery was a bust or I'm too old. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Awwww :Hug

Reneé, 34 year old mom to Antonin 8/04 and Arianna 9/06  (6 weeks) 5/08. Married to Matt since 6/03 .  
#34 of 58 Old 04-14-2014, 05:09 AM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:

OK, great advice msbe! I am a week away from AF & its killing me...this is sooo hard & I am super impatient. I tested today, which I know is probably waaaay too early and I really don't know why I torture myself...I see the not pregnant result & it breaks my heart...Everytime. I just feel like it's not going to happen, or the surgery was a bust or I'm too old. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Don't torture yourself!  My acupuncturist suggested getting off the hope/despair cycle and try cultivating a steady attitude of "joyful expectation,"  this will happen for you!  Phooey to being "too old" and all other doubts.  Fx for you this month. ;)

Ran on Saturday.  The weather has been yucky and my sister had injured her foot so no run or gardening yesterday but feeling ready for a little of both today.  :)

#35 of 58 Old 04-14-2014, 05:56 AM

Mentioned: 260 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

Hello everyone! 

I am going to join.

I have spent the last week (both procrastinating and thinking about) my goals:

1. Try to incorporate more vegetables and fruits daily (since my husband was diagnosed as a diabetic a year ago so we are definitely working on this but keeping our budget in mind)

2. Drink more water (I barely drink any now so trying for 2 big glasses- approx. 1 liter each) per day

3. Drink less pop and coffee (less caffeine *limit coffee to 2 mugs per day)- drink more mint green tea which is low caffeine

4. Exercise 5 days a week (work up to 30 minutes a day)

5. Find ways to lower stress every day (yoga, meditation, etc)

6. Do at least 1 nice thing a day to myself/me time (for ex. paint my nails, read a book/magazine for pleasure, bubble bath, etc)

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#36 of 58 Old 04-14-2014, 09:55 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

I am starting an Ashtanga yoga class tonight. I havent been to a class since 2001!

I am doing well with the supps and feeling a bit of energy :)

#37 of 58 Old 04-14-2014, 01:11 PM

Thanks MsBe smile.gif...needed to hear that smile.gif
#38 of 58 Old 04-14-2014, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

My acupuncturist suggested getting off the hope/despair cycle and try cultivating a steady attitude of "joyful expectation,"  

Ran on Saturday.  The weather has been yucky and my sister had injured her foot so no run or gardening yesterday but feeling ready for a little of both today.  :)

Joyful expectation--love it!  Such great advice for anyone.

Glad you got to run.  Do you often run with your sister?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post

Hello everyone! 

I am going to join.

I have spent the last week (both procrastinating and thinking about) my goals:

1. Try to incorporate more vegetables and fruits daily (since my husband was diagnosed as a diabetic a year ago so we are definitely working on this but keeping our budget in mind)

2. Drink more water (I barely drink any now so trying for 2 big glasses- approx. 1 liter each) per day

3. Drink less pop and coffee (less caffeine *limit coffee to 2 mugs per day)- drink more mint green tea which is low caffeine

6. Do at least 1 nice thing a day to myself/me time (for ex. paint my nails, read a book/magazine for pleasure, bubble bath, etc)

Hi Tinytina!  I'm glad you've decided to join us.  I'll add your goals to the top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilee View Post

I am starting an Ashtanga yoga class tonight. I havent been to a class since 2001!

I am doing well with the supps and feeling a bit of energy :)

Energy is great!  That's really good news.  

#39 of 58 Old 04-15-2014, 06:01 AM

Thanks @AntoninBeGonin 

If I look at my list yesterday: 

1. Try to incorporate more vegetables and fruits daily (since my husband was diagnosed as a diabetic a year ago so we are definitely working on this but keeping our budget in mind) Had a banana at breakfast 

2. Drink more water (I barely drink any now so trying for 2 big glasses- approx. 1 liter each) per day Drank 2 big glasses

3. Drink less pop and coffee (less caffeine *limit coffee to 2 mugs per day)- drink more mint green tea which is low caffeine 2 mugs of coffee, 1 mug mint green tea

6. Do at least 1 nice thing a day to myself/me time (for ex. paint my nails, read a book/magazine for pleasure, bubble bath, etc) Read a magazine while taking a bubble bath

#40 of 58 Old 04-15-2014, 07:00 AM

chilee-  I started taking a yoga class in January and I thought it had been a long time since I took one (2009); that is awesome that you are going back after such a long break!  I have a pretty regular home practice but I love taking a class again because it pushes me in ways I don't push myself practicing alone.  How did yours go?

tinytina- Excellent beginning on working the goals!  I especially love #6, I am a bath lover too, I try to work one in at least once a week.  

AntoninBeGonin-  My sister lives just over an hour away so we don't run together that often, but she comes up fairly often in the summer and she is a regular runner so I try to get out there with her.  It is so much easier to motivate if I've got a buddy.  Yesterday was gorgeous and I should've run, but didn't.  Today is cold and rainy again so I don't think I'll be hitting the road.  I am participating in a 5K this weekend and I am not really feeling prepared.  Or at least not as confident as I wish.  

I worked on the herb garden yesterday and planted some arugula.  I'm starting to feel pretty positive about my progress in that area so far.  Also did a treasure map  (visualization collage) to hang beside my bed.  We are leaving tomorrow for Pennsylvania (for the race and Easter with in-laws) so I want to get more of my bedroom done today so I can start enjoying it as soon as I get home again.  

#41 of 58 Old 04-15-2014, 08:05 AM

Does anyone do Pilate's? I haven't tried Yoga, looks to advanced for me with some of the stretches, but Pilate's does use many Yoga poses & I enjoy the stretches.
#42 of 58 Old 04-16-2014, 05:14 AM

jsustanley-  In the yoga class I am taking we do a little pilates (about 10-15 minutes in the middle).  I had never done any before and it really kicks my @$$.  Seriously, my butt was so sore after the first few sessions. Abs too.  Yoga should not be too advanced though,  you can move at your own pace and only go as far as feels good in the postures.  Hope you find something that works for you!

#43 of 58 Old 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
yoga went well. i discovered that i appear to be a lot stronger than i though i was smile.gif
but i am a bit sore today wink1.gif
#44 of 58 Old 04-16-2014, 09:47 AM

@MsBe, I think I will look into Yoga, and yes, Pilate's does work your buns haha...I like the results I get with my legs, thighs & abs.
#45 of 58 Old 04-19-2014, 08:45 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post

Thanks @AntoninBeGonin 

If I look at my list yesterday: 

1. Try to incorporate more vegetables and fruits daily (since my husband was diagnosed as a diabetic a year ago so we are definitely working on this but keeping our budget in mind) Had a banana at breakfast 

2. Drink more water (I barely drink any now so trying for 2 big glasses- approx. 1 liter each) per day Drank 2 big glasses

3. Drink less pop and coffee (less caffeine *limit coffee to 2 mugs per day)- drink more mint green tea which is low caffeine 2 mugs of coffee, 1 mug mint green tea

6. Do at least 1 nice thing a day to myself/me time (for ex. paint my nails, read a book/magazine for pleasure, bubble bath, etc) Read a magazine while taking a bubble bath

Great start!  What I've read is that bananas are low on the pesticides list so you don't have to worry about buying them organic.  

Quote:

chilee-  I started taking a yoga class in January and I thought it had been a long time since I took one (2009); that is awesome that you are going back after such a long break!  I have a pretty regular home practice but I love taking a class again because it pushes me in ways I don't push myself practicing alone.  How did yours go?

tinytina- Excellent beginning on working the goals!  I especially love #6, I am a bath lover too, I try to work one in at least once a week.  

AntoninBeGonin-  My sister lives just over an hour away so we don't run together that often, but she comes up fairly often in the summer and she is a regular runner so I try to get out there with her.  It is so much easier to motivate if I've got a buddy.  Yesterday was gorgeous and I should've run, but didn't.  Today is cold and rainy again so I don't think I'll be hitting the road.  I am participating in a 5K this weekend and I am not really feeling prepared.  Or at least not as confident as I wish.  

I worked on the herb garden yesterday and planted some arugula.  I'm starting to feel pretty positive about my progress in that area so far.  Also did a treasure map  (visualization collage) to hang beside my bed.  We are leaving tomorrow for Pennsylvania (for the race and Easter with in-laws) so I want to get more of my bedroom done today so I can start enjoying it as soon as I get home again.  

I need to make a treasure map, too.  I read about them in the book "Infinite Possibilities".  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilee View Post

yoga went well. i discovered that i appear to be a lot stronger than i though i was smile.gif
but i am a bit sore today wink1.gif

Very cool!  Yoga is such a treat for your body and mind.  

Quote:

@MsBe, I think I will look into Yoga, and yes, Pilate's does work your buns haha...I like the results I get with my legs, thighs & abs.

Nice!  I might look into pilates now.  

#46 of 58 Old 04-19-2014, 07:54 PM

I'm not currently TTC, but I'm so excited that I'm preparing my body and mind well in advance to hopefully begin trying withing the next year or so.

My goals:

1. take vitamins every day.
2. exercise (spinning, jogging outdoors and yoga are my favorites!) 3-4 times a week.
3. eat a more plant-based diet and try to cut out processed food and sugar as much as possible.
4. drink more water.
5. be positive--try not to rush things and just let life take it's natural course.
6. limit alcohol as much as possible.
7. continue using all-natural skin care and beauty products which I started in February.
8. spend as much time with family and friends as possible.

kristi, 29 years old.treehugger.gif married to eric 8.17.13. heartbeat.gif looking forward to being a mama.femalesling.GIF
#47 of 58 Old 04-21-2014, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Hi @mamadance84  I added your goals to the list.  I like the one about taking things as they come.  Good advice.  

How is everyone doing?  @Alivewithyou Hi Jordan!  Are you remembering your prenatal every day?  I've forgotten a couple of times but am doing very good overall.  :thumb 

@chilee, how are you doing with relaxing?  I'm a fan of plain old meditation and of walking, when the weather is nice and I have time.  Meditation is a learned skill, it took a while before I could do that and feel any real benefit.

@jenjy Hi Jen!  Have you gotten around to trying any yoga classes yet?  I took a week of free classes from a new studio in town.  I got an email the other day that they're running a special of 2 months free, then $89/month, minimum of 6 months.  Not a bad deal for unlimited yoga classes.  :bgbounce

@jsustanley Getting plenty of fruits in your diet?  

@MsBe How's that garden coming along?  Found any Farmer's Markets you want like?

@NaturallyMo How's exercising going for you?  Do you take a class or do you prefer to do something on your own?  I'm really lucky.  Our new house has a kids park with a playground and a full sized basketball court right behind it so I can go out and shoot hoops any time I want.  I could play all day.  :D

@tinytina Hey!  What have you done nice for yourself today?  :)

AFM: I've been dog tired the last couple of days.  I even napped at my parents-in-law's place yesterday, fell asleep sitting up on the couch.  Now that's tired!  Lol.  I tested today and it came back negative.  I think I could be pregnant but to be honest I don't even know what it's like to get a real period so I might be PMSing.  I started on the birth control pill when I was 11 for hormonal problems.  I'm 33 now so that's 22 years on the pill.  I was off it briefly when I had the kids but since I did ecological breastfeeding I still didn't have any cycles to deal with.  From August 2004 to May 2008 I only had one period, then after I lost the twins I went back on the pill.  

#48 of 58 Old 04-21-2014, 07:22 PM

Hey Mamas!

Got home tonight after 6 days away.  I was a little worried about the garden while we were gone because we got a couple inches of snow the night before we left, but today was gorgeous and everything is greening up nicely around here.  Nothing is showing in the garden yet except some garlic. I am eager to get out there  tomorrow and prepare some more beds though. The frost date around here is May 15th and most Farmers Markets won't start opening until around then.  

I ran the day we left, Wednesday, and then went out for a short run on Thursday with DH.  The race was Saturday and I exceeded my goal for this year, shaved two minutes off last year's time, and got 3rd place in my age bracket!  Hooray, hooray! :joy  My modest victory has really fired me up to keep running.   DH also raced, it was his first 5K and I think he is also pretty fired up.  It will be really great if this is the start of us running together more.  

I brought my yoga mat with me and got in just a couple of short sessions and one 40 min practice.  Not as much as I wanted but still better than nothing.  It's taken me a long time but I am really starting to think of DH's family as my own and feel like I have finally developed some special personal relationships with some of them.  We had a really good visit, although that much socializing exhausts me and I'm really glad to be home again.  All in all I have a really good feeling about this year.  I feel more focused and at peace with where I am than I have in a long time.  

Welcome mamadance84!  I think it's wonderful that you are preparing well in advance.  Preparing for and being pregnant taught me a lot about really caring for and even cherishing myself.  Which all came to a screeching halt once I had a newborn to care for. :eyesroll  I have spent this last year trying to get back around to that place of really making time for self care.  Enjoy the wait!

AntoninbeGonin- Is this your first cycle off the pill?

chilee- Yay for being stronger than we thought we were! 

#49 of 58 Old 04-22-2014, 04:41 AM

@MsBe Thanks! I've really tried to make some major positive changes in my life over the past couple of years (quit smoking 4 years ago, quit caffeine within the last year, joined a gym in January), now I'm trying to refine.  I would love to get back into yoga and have started gardening since we now live in an apartment with outdoor space! Hooray! :energy A major goal of mine is to pay down debt--it's always a huge worry/burden and I've made some great strides with this in the past couple of months. At least I know it's doable.

I'm also running a race this upcoming saturday!  A 5K throughout the Bronx Zoo. I'm so excited and haven't raced in years so we'll see how it goes! 

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :o

kristi, 29 years old.treehugger.gif married to eric 8.17.13. heartbeat.gif looking forward to being a mama.femalesling.GIF
#50 of 58 Old 04-26-2014, 02:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Hey Mamas!

Got home tonight after 6 days away.  I was a little worried about the garden while we were gone because we got a couple inches of snow the night before we left, but today was gorgeous and everything is greening up nicely around here.  Nothing is showing in the garden yet except some garlic. I am eager to get out there  tomorrow and prepare some more beds though. The frost date around here is May 15th and most Farmers Markets won't start opening until around then.  

I ran the day we left, Wednesday, and then went out for a short run on Thursday with DH.  The race was Saturday and I exceeded my goal for this year, shaved two minutes off last year's time, and got 3rd place in my age bracket!  Hooray, hooray! :joy  My modest victory has really fired me up to keep running.   DH also raced, it was his first 5K and I think he is also pretty fired up.  It will be really great if this is the start of us running together more.  

I brought my yoga mat with me and got in just a couple of short sessions and one 40 min practice.  Not as much as I wanted but still better than nothing.  It's taken me a long time but I am really starting to think of DH's family as my own and feel like I have finally developed some special personal relationships with some of them.  We had a really good visit, although that much socializing exhausts me and I'm really glad to be home again.  All in all I have a really good feeling about this year.  I feel more focused and at peace with where I am than I have in a long time.  

AntoninbeGonin- Is this your first cycle off the pill?

Yep first cycle off the pill.  I was supposed to have started a new pack on 3/30 and did not.  I had 3 days of spotting earlier in April but nothing like a real AF.

I'm so glad you're feeling at peace.  That's the most wonderful way to feel, IMHO.  :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadance84 View Post

@MsBe Thanks! I've really tried to make some major positive changes in my life over the past couple of years (quit smoking 4 years ago, quit caffeine within the last year, joined a gym in January), now I'm trying to refine.  I would love to get back into yoga and have started gardening since we now live in an apartment with outdoor space! Hooray! :energy A major goal of mine is to pay down debt--it's always a huge worry/burden and I've made some great strides with this in the past couple of months. At least I know it's doable.

I'm also running a race this upcoming saturday!  A 5K throughout the Bronx Zoo. I'm so excited and haven't raced in years so we'll see how it goes! 

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :o

Good luck paying down all that debt.  It really sucks the life out of you with all the worry it causes.

AFM: I bought a Nutribullet yesterday and made my first smoothie in it today.  1 whole avocado + almond milk.  It's really good, but too thick.  Next time I won't use the entire avocado.  

#51 of 58 Old 04-28-2014, 05:41 AM

mamadance84-  How did your race go?  Through the zoo, how fun!  

AntoninBeGonin-  With DS I got pregnant the second cycle after having my IUD removed.  How blissfully ignorant I was then of the emotional roller coaster that can be TTC!  I hope you have early luck!  My smoothies often turn out a little thicker than I like too, adding water or a watery fruit (like melon) can really help.  My problem is trying to cram too much stuff in every day, so I have recently switched to making color smoothies (red one day, green the next, then orange, purple, so on...), it makes it more interesting for me and limits what I can add each time.  

I have been working diligently on de-cluttering my house with special focus on my bedroom.  I have already gotten rid of two boxes of clothes and aim to do at least one more.  The garden is coming along and I've been pretty good about getting in a little time on it each day.  I planted a tray of cilantro, parsley, and more basil.  The first tray of basil is just starting to come up.  Radishes, peas, and some spinach and other greens are just starting to poke through in the garden.  I have one bed of asparagus done but three more to get to.  So much to do, so much to do.  I have not been for a run since the race.  Boo.  I really wanted to go yesterday but after mucking out the sheep pen just couldn't find the energy.  I am pleased by the progress I've made on the house but feel frustrated by the way I can only seem to really focus on one of my goals at a time.  

#52 of 58 Old 04-28-2014, 06:37 PM

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)

Wow, LIFE has been crazy lately. I've been working insane hours at work and also trying to keep up with installing our yard before our house closes. This last weekend we had to move two dump truck loads full of top soil in the rain. It was exhausting. So, I haven't been keeping up with working out as much as I would like but I definitely think this whole weekend was a never ending work out. I did bike a couple times last week as well.

My pregnitude and prenatal are going well. Those are easy goals I can accomplish.

Me not drinking is also going very well... which is good for me because typically as soon as AF arrives I drink. Not this time though.

My eating was terrible this last week and will probably continue to be so. We've been so busy we were relying on take out most of last week. Finally got groceries, but I did buy some ice cream that i fully intend on eating throughout the week. I would be lying if I said otherwise. Hopefully the lean turkey, fruit, and salads will help make up for it.

I am also enjoying living in the moment for the most part. Trying not to over plan everything and just be. 

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#53 of 58 Old 05-01-2014, 06:17 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I don't know if I really fit in here... We aren't quite TTC yet, but I am anxiously waiting for Aunt Flo so I can at least know we can! If I could have it all perfect I would conceive more like OCT...but I am thinking of it now!

Writing about life-long learning and discovery at: www.neoapprentice.com 

:: A neo-apprentice knows there are no true masters. 

25yo FTM to a Wiggle Panda diaper.gif, student teacher read.gif, newlywed love.gif 

#54 of 58 Old 05-11-2014, 06:28 PM

Welcome cynthiamoon!  I think you fit. What are your goals?  How old is your baby?  It took 16 months before I got my first PP menses, which didn't bother me any because we weren't ready to TTC.  If I knew then what I know now about how long it would take, I might've.  :eyesroll  And congrats on your marriage!  I consider myself a newlywed too, although we are just starting to think about some kind of big celebration for our 5th anny next year. :p 

Alivewithyou- Wow, you sound busy.  I think installing a yard sounds like a workout+.  And biking; you are doing great!  

How's everyone else doing?  Should we start a May thread?  I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day! 

AFM, well, things have been up and down.   On the down side, my yoga practice has been spotty at best, I have only run once in each of the past two weeks, I missed all my classes this week, and  I'm still watching Netflix before bed.  On the up side, my yoga practice is not non-existent-- I still got in 3 or more (short) sessions each of these past weeks-- both my runs ( 2m in NJ, 4.3 here yesterday) felt better than anticipated and at least I feel eager to go out again.  And I got in a couple of good gardening hours today.  Best of all, DH and I spent several hours last week cleaning out closets and drawers and my bedroom is (mostly) done.  It was a total surprise to me that DH got so into my purging/ simplifying project and really a wonderful help in keeping me focused and on task. Our bedroom feels so much more pleasant now and I have been making my bed most days which makes it so much nicer to return to.  This is a struggle for me because Dh sleeps in so much later than I do, so I have to make a special trip upstairs.  But my success there makes me eager to tackle the sewing room next.   

#55 of 58 Old 07-08-2014, 09:32 AM

Anyone interested in bumping up this thread for the summer?????

#56 of 58 Old 07-10-2014, 04:21 AM

@tinytina I am, I am! I miss this goal-oriented group and still need to work on some of the things I had hoped to focus on back in April. Please post new thread link here if you do decide to start it.
#57 of 58 Old 07-12-2014, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
me too!

Me & DH ; DS (Aug 2010) ; DD1 (May 2012) ; DD2 (Nov 2013)
#58 of 58 Old 07-12-2014, 06:47 PM

Summer TTC Healthy Parents Thread

Here is the link, sorry for not including it sooner

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page