Mothering Forum banner

Nursing Mama's TTC - April/May/June 2014

8K views 147 replies 23 participants last post by  SoCaliMommy 
#1 · (Edited)
April
Nursing Mamas TTC

Please put all updates in bold. Please let me know if you'd like your chart linked in the first post.

Continued from Nursing Mamas TTCing September and
Nursing Mamas TTC February/March/April

Waiting to O

motherofthewolf
wassernixe
Pennywhistle
HappyMama2013
lovelylittle

Waiting to Know - 2WW

TPerkins

Waiting to Catch the First Postpartum Egg

.srayplayas
meeba

Waiting to be Ready

Chloe'sMama
typebug

Playing it Cool

Warriorcandy
hyde
Veritas Vitae
Recent BFPs

June - Potpie, iixivboots, luckiest

May - Writermama12

April - girlspn, apeydef, lmevans, .texasfarmom

March - Harmony96, 3lilchunklins

November - stretch358, wengrin, ericaf, piratemere

October - jenandadee, berrypavlova

September - sierramtngirl

August - Sunshinemama8, tantylynn, fishywishy, RosieL, tomtemama

July - tolovemercy

June - Sukhada, jaxz, Momma Michael, Earthmoma

In Our Thoughts

piratemere

luckiest

MIA

(People in this list haven't posted in a while. Stop by and give us an update if you can.
)

alexisfaye
alisondarling
AndtheStars
ChristinaMac
CrystalR
element2012
emom47
hughkona
InLove2009
kgpplus3
ladyelms
leavesofgrass
lockhart36
Mama2ChicknLil
mamaBlue
newgirlintown
overanalyzer1
SierraBella
tanyato
TheCrunchyBrit
vivica2
.dishescanwait
.kateaton
.LoveNFaith522
.mareseatoats
.marmo
.missmagoo
.SoCaliMommy

Baby dust to everyone!

See less See more
#2 ·
Just to update on the current post, I currently have a 19mo daughter and I am trying to catch my first PP egg. I have not got my cycle back, but we're working on night weaning in hopes of kickstarting my cycles. I had some indications that I may have ovulated, but I haven't been temping or anything, so it is solely based on CM. We're doing what we can, but I've taken tests periodically and I am still waiting for a BFP. I'd also welcome CD1. We shall see. I've definitely had some crampiness going on, so I feel like something is going on. Even if it is just my hormones gearing up, I'm happy for it.

#3 ·
Thank you Veritas Vitae for hosting the thread.

Just wanted to update that I got bfp last week. I'm still nursing my almost 3 year old a few times a day. I night weaned her last cycle and ovulated on CD 15. Prior to that I was ovulating (if at all) very late (cycles were over 35 days since first ppaf).

I have no idea whether or not to continue nursing, or nurse more or less, etc.

Good luck to everyone!!

#5 ·
Hurray!!! Congrats girlspn. Glad you didn't have to wean all the way.

I have been feeling nauseas for the past 5-6 days and have been testing almost daily and still BFN. I dont know what else it could be. Maybe gearing up to ovulate? I had this a few months ago too and it ended up being nothing I guess.

#6 ·
Ugh! Ladies I am having the most frustrating cycle right now! I am 10DPO and still spotting! I have a decent amount of old brown with a bit of beet red mixed in and clotty stuff going on but no full bleed. This is so bizarre for me. Perhaps it's a sign of my LP trying to stabilize since I've cut way back on nursing. I have no idea. All I know is I continue to have this, feel like I am pregnant and BFN. I spotted only the teensiest bit with my son. I am very convinced AF is on her way and I just wish she would do her thing already and stop confusing me and giving me tiny twinges of false hope. She is such a witch. This is my third say of spotting and normally i spot no more than 2 days. its also the first time i have made it to 10DPO without full AF. Has anyone else experienced this?

#8 ·
Well I haven't been following along for awhile but I got a BFP two days ago! My EDD is dec 17th. I'm still nursing my 18 month old but going to start cutting back and hopefully have him weaned before the baby comes! He will be 2 when the baby comes and I wanted to breastfeed him until 2 so it's perfect timing! I have no desire to tandem feed though!

#15 ·
Hi!
smile.gif
I'm nursing my toddler, she'll be 3 in July. I recently miscarried, then we took a break for the following cycle, and now I am in the 2ww for this cycle. I'm 5 dpo today.

Nice to meet you all!
smile.gif
Happy Easter!

#16 ·
Welcome, lmevans, I have updated the role call. I will be hoping you get a BFP soon, and I'm so sorry about your miscarriage. A friend of mine from my daughter's DDC recently went through the same ordeal, and I know it was just so, so hard. Hugs, mama.

I'm absolutely ecstatic about getting my period, probably for the first time ever. I had so many emotions and was feeling so dissatisfied the day before, and I didn't understand why I was so weepy, and then lo and behold: CD1!

#18 ·
Hi all! I'm new here and will hopefully be taking a laid back approach to TTC and am waiting to catch the first PP egg. We'll see how this plan goes. We went through infertility with our LO so I'm nervous that we'll have a similar experience this time. Anyway, my LO is 14 months old and nursing.

#19 ·
So much has gone down this past week! Congrats to all the BFP and PPAF! Moving on to the next stage in this never ending waiting game!! After gearing up for months I got my first PPAF when my son was 13 months! He is now 16 months and we are on our second cycle! Got the timing right this time, in my TWW now- 8 DPO and counting. Feeling sick today, I keep saying it better be a baby!! We fell pregnant first try with my son, discouraged that we had to try twice.. (I know, I'm spoiled!) for those waiting for that egg, my little one nurses q2 hours day and night yet my cycles are pretty normal now! Hang in there!

#20 ·
Chloe'sMama and WarriorCandy, I just wanted to see how things were going with you. The whole month before I finally got my cycle back I was having crazy cramping and nausea, I was SURE I must be pregnant despite getting BFN after BFN.

Welcome to lovelylittle and motherofthewolf, I have updated the role call. I'm hoping for a BFP for you, motherofthewolf. And lovelylittle, we did the (attempted) relaxed approach on waiting for that first PP egg, but I must admit, after 6 months, I was starting to get a little twitchy about it. Good luck to you!

#21 ·
CD 9 over here and after high hopes last cycle and throwing the kitchen sink at trying I am planning to take it very easy this cycle which is cycle 5. My last cycle I was so excited to ovulate on CD15 like I did before having my son and nursing. I assumed I would get pregnant. I was using vitex, acupuncture, cut caffeine, did yoga. Well despite the better ovulation I started spotting at 6DPO and off and on till I got AF at 11DPI. I think spotting means I can't count that as a longer LP. So now I'm just doing what I want for this cycle. No stress and as much coffee as I want etc. down to nursing once a night but not gonna stress the duration of those sessions like I was. I will time out BD this month around ovulation but wot stress if we need to skip a day. I'm pooped and need a hull cycle. Then perhaps for the next two I will get serious again. I'll update you. We shall see. Good luck all! Hope to see some more BFPs on here!

#22 ·
Hi ladies, excited to be here connecting with other mamas
smile.gif
I am nursing my LO who recently turned one. We are hoping to get pregnant with baby number 2 soon and am currently in 2 ww my first PP was at 8.5 months and I'm not really sure if things are back on track with my cycle yet, I guess we'll see
wink1.gif

#23 ·
New to the group! Currently have a nursing 14 month old been ttc for 4 months. And I am guessing I'm not ovulating. One of those months march spent bleeding the entire time
greensad.gif
. Has anyone else experienced this? My lo still nurse at night from every 3 hrs and some nights she'll sleep 6-7 hours. Would love to have my babies close together! Anyone else experience this?!

#25 ·
Show us!!!! I want to see photos.

Wanted to welcome all the new mamas. I hope your stay is short.

Me: Still waiting for AF to show up. DH is ready to get the big V, so I probably shouldn't hang out here, but I am still hoping he will change his mind.

#26 ·
I'm using internet cheapies, and the lines are SO light. When they dry, they're even lighter. :/ Today is 11 dpo, and I had faint lines yesterday too, but was in denial because they were *SO* light.

Here's the darkest (when wet, pic at 5 mins) test from today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.