12 weeks no period TTC - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-23-2014, 07:11 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello, Thank you for reading.

I am a 27yr old mother of 2 TTC #3. I have not had a period since Jan 29 2014. My period was on time and normal medium to light flow. I was due for my next period on March 1, nothing came. I did have some light spotting mid March that you could only see when I wiped for 2-3 days. My next period would of been due April 1 and nothing still. I am having cramping here and there especially after sex. I am having some early pregnancy signs. Fatigue, weight gain, sore nipples, lower back pain, headaches, heartburn and bloating. I have taken a few HPT and they were all BFN. I had blood work done and it was BFN but everything else was normal. I have an appointment on May 9 with my gyno and hopefully he can tell me what is going on.

I was wondering if this has ever happened to anyone? If so what were your results? I am losing hope now. Please help! 

thanks.gif

#2 of 3 Old 05-03-2014, 05:30 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Welcome to Mothering! It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. :bump: Anyone have experiences to share?

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 3 Old 05-14-2014, 02:04 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Hello! I don't have personal experience with irregular cycles but it sounds like stories I have heard of PCOS and also not ovulating regularly. If you are not ovulating regularly then you won't have a cycle. I hope your doctor can run some tests and find out more information for you. Are you tracking your cycles? Are you having clear ovulation signs?

Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!

Check out our User Agreement.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page