12 weeks no period - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-24-2014, 08:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

First off thank you for reading! 

I am a 27yr old mother of 2 and TTC #3. My LMP was Jan 29 2014. It was a normal period, medium to light flow and on time. My  next period was due March 1, nothing came. I did have spotting for 2 days, Mid march that you could only see when I wiped. I should of had my next period April 1 and nothing. I do cramp here and there, especially after sex.  I have had a few early pregnancy signs such as, fatigue, headaches, lower back pain, sore nipples, bloating and heartburn. I have taken a few HPT and all were negative. I had a blood test done and it was negative too. My routine blood work came back normal for everything also. I have never been more than 4 days late for a period. 

I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else, and if so what were your results? Is there still a chance I could be pregnant? I am not trying to get my hopes up anymore. I just want my period to come or get a positive result so I can go on with my life! 

Thank you! banana.gif 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-30-2014, 09:32 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
I've never had this happen. I've seen it on here with other women though. Maybe you had an anovulatory cycle? I know that's normal about once a year.

I would assume you're not pregnant. Isn't is weird how things are all normal til you start TTC. Then it's curveballs!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14

Tags
Trying To Conceive

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page