~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~May 2014 - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 10Likes

#421 of 430 Old 06-01-2014, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
[QUOTE=ayme371;17649193]About the Ssri's? My hubby takes one as well. And so do I. I asked my shrink, yep. I need one and so does DH. Doc said that they are safe) for.pregnancy so i hope that isn't hurting our chances.[/QUOTE

@jeny j...lines get darker, go lines go.

@rosie ...your lines are looking good. How are you feeling?
AFM. ...Thank both of you for the info on the progesterone. I'll definitely be heading to the doc. I was really feeling different and had symptoms I have not felt since DS and as I look at the tests they were absolutely getting darker. Then last night symptoms sort of went away. Took a test and not even a faint line. Woke this morning with the bitch...ummmm witch....it's sinking in. There was something going in. There was a small amount of HCG so I suppose egg and sperm met but didn't plant. Another F....ing CHEMICAL for me. I
Am completely in shock. I tried not to get hopes up but failed. Just cannot believe how quickly. ..There one day...gone 5he next. Not even a hint of a line last night. So it confirms that the faint lines were something.

Curious about the pqq. Have heard of it but will check it out.

Be back.later. so sorry. I hate being a downer and I'm truly happy for you all, rosie, jenyj, alive!!!!! Lines keep getting darker. It's time for you to graduate. I wish I was going with you. .

So much to say for many others and will as soon as.i can. Family is waiting for me.

Keep growing little beans!!!
#422 of 430 Old 06-01-2014, 05:49 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
And, I'm getting used to this. I'm sure you understand.
Yes, I do. I find myself wondering when my spotting will start. It's like it's become a question of when, not if.

I'm again so sorry. I was starting to get a little worried about you with day after day of light lines. When I got several days in a row of faint lines last summer I got a little worried for ectopic. So I guess it's good that there is some resolution and you know what is going on. It is so not what I was hoping for you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alittlemischief View Post
@ jenjy it is so very dusty and old. But homely I'll be more settled when our carpets are down next week.
Yikes, that sounds like it's going to be a bit chaotic there for a while! I hope everything goes smoothly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayme371 View Post
OK THAT IS DEFINITELY AA A PINK line. Without a doubt,& is that 9 dpo? If so, even better.!
Thank you, ayme! It's 10DPO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayme371 View Post
AFM. ...Thank both of you for the info on the progesterone. I'll definitely be heading to the doc. I was really feeling different and had symptoms I have not felt since DS and as I look at the tests they were absolutely getting darker. Then last night symptoms sort of went away. Took a test and not even a faint line.
Aw, ayme, I'm sorry. I was excited to see you post and I was hoping for better news. I'm sorry you are having another loss. I know it's not easy to go to the doc and ask for help. But it's definitely worth a try. You could get a test done 7 DPO to test your levels first and see if it's an issue for you.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#423 of 430 Old 06-01-2014, 05:56 PM

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
I'm not pregnant.. I wish I was. My digital reader broke already after only 4 sticks.. So I'm pissed and I'm out of wondfos. So all I know if I had a smiley yesterday but my temps aren't going up so who the hell knows. I'm sick of even trying.

Later edit: and I'm sorry for being bitchy. The metformin I'm on is causing all sorts of nasty side effects and I have a ridiculous amount of anxiety right now. I just hope this is all worth it. I feel my baby's energy all the time again as crazy as that sounds. I just hope I get to meet him one day.

Last edited by alivewithyou; 06-01-2014 at 09:11 PM.
#424 of 430 Old 06-01-2014, 09:57 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
af is here...way late but ffs i knew she would. i freaking swear i will never test again.

glad i did not test ..

rosie ...feck feck feck

jengy ... no fecking
#425 of 430 Old 06-01-2014, 10:28 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilee View Post

jengy ... no fecking
We'll see. Lot of brown spotting tonight.

I know. Brown is better than the others but hey, how about NO spotting? Like in my successful pregnancies. I always spot in my losses. Gah. I'm not even going to bother with betas.

@alivewithyou , I'm sorry the digital broke. As for your temps, if you got a pos opk yesterday then ov today, temp won't go up til tomorrow... And if the opk caught it early (I don't know the difference in how those work) you could have a few more days of low temps. I hope that's all it is and that you see your shift soon.

Chilee, I am so sorry. I was hopeful for you with that long cycle.
#426 of 430 Old 06-02-2014, 04:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Sorry I am late but I started the June thread this morning! Honestly, I forgot yesterday was June 1st.

I will do this morning's personals over there.

If you need to be changed on the first post let me know!

Me 28, DH 30 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#427 of 430 Old 06-02-2014, 09:20 AM

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~June 2014 <--- Link to new thread

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#428 of 430 Old 06-02-2014, 11:25 AM

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Cool I'm sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilee View Post
af is here...way late but ffs i knew she would. i freaking swear i will never test again.

glad i did not test ..

rosie ...feck feck feck

jengy ... no fecking
I lurked for quite a while and I remember you from the 40+ forum and I've been quietly cheering you on..always hoping to see that you are growing a new bean

Just want to offer my support and for you to know you have a quiet cheerleader in your corner.

How are you feeling now? I know your concerned about DH...is he in the "know" yet ? I am in a somewhat similar boat. My DH wavers quite a bit. Worried about financial issues, a child he had when very young and the mom who mover cross country after a deceptive conception and he has guilt over not being the dad he would like to be. He also suffers with severe depression. Before we got married we talked about having a child together (I have a 10 rear old DS from a previous relationship. We have been married for 3 and a half years and it's been a bumpy road but we are.riding it together. About a year ago we decided to let caution go and would see what would happen. I've had a 10 week miscarriage and never knew I was prego, I was devastated (I'm an only child.and have wanted several.kiddos since I was very young, I desperately wanted siblings of my own. I promised I.would give my children what I always wanted, siblings close in age, well that is.out the window. I came.to terms with it and now realize that a sibling at any age will be a lifelong gift). Sorry, I don't mean to be off track. But I wanted to share a little about myself, don't want you to feel like you've got a weirdo stalker, lol. Anyway, I never imagined having trouble Le getting pregnant. The age thing snuck up on me. I certainly don't feel, look, or act my age, I'm just a big kid) active and just amazed that I'm actually a new 41 yr old. So DH is 33 and recently dropped the bomb that he no longer wants to have another kiddo. Many reasons...DS is older and we can do more things, financial worries, concerns for a baby with health issues because of my age, irks me because I believe completely that we would not have to worry about this, and he struggles with depression. I recently got him to open up about his biggest fear and he dropped the bomb. .."I'm afraid I won't love the child". That threw me for a major loop and didn't know how to reassure him. Fortunately we see a marriage counselor. When I mentioned Dh.fears the therapist immediately said the problem is depression. It's hard to love other's when you don't love yourself. Since then we have had two chemicals this month and last. Each time DH is very excited about the positive test but then when it's lost he is back to not being sure if he wants to REALLY TRY. At this point I think I need to be assessed and havnt been to gym in 2 yrs so it's way overdue. I just asked Dh to give serious thought about what he wants to do. Unfortunately another snag comes along with the meds he is on for depression, my DH was Very much an enthusiastic partner, ha did I say that gently enough? Lol..don't want to offend but sadly he is no longer the same in that department. This has its own set of issues...so battling that as well.
I apologize. I certainly didn't want to make.this all about me, though t some background might be nice, especially since I've gotten to know you pretty well...even if you didn't know it.
I want to offer my support. I think it's easier when we K ow were not alone. Having this haven to share our fears, problems, celebrations is awesome . I know it has brought me peace and support.
So I hope all is ok with you and your DH puts the scissors away. There is another little soul that wants to join your family.

Hope you don't mind the long introduction. ...I'm a talker and guess a writer too...
You have a great attitude and are very positive. ..it's encouraging to see and helps me to stay positive as well.
So major baby dust and ....stay away from sharp objects.....

Enjoying this beautiful day and staying active...getting the blood flowing.
#429 of 430 Old 06-18-2014, 06:38 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
ayme371
i don't know how i missed this, but thank you <3

i just moved across the country and dh told me today that he wants another...i am not sure we can but i am going to suffer through trying

i am on phone squashed between 2 and not at all comfortable. i will write more on a real computer!
#430 of 430 Old 08-28-2014, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Am I the only one having trouble with the mobile app? I'm having a hell of a time.
Anyhow, AF showed so I am WAITING TO O.

I started spotting at 8dpo.. As per usual. I'm trying vitex this month. It gives me wicked pms, but everything else I've tried is not working.

Tags
Trying To Conceive

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page