Mothering Forum banner

Strange symptoms?

783 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bren94 
#1 ·
This is my first time TTC so I'm very unfamiliar with the whole process and how things work. DH and I were intimate twice a couple days before I O'd. At 3dpo I started spotting a weird brownish blood that only appeared when I wiped. I became really concerned that I was starting very early or that something was wrong. However, the bleeding went away after two days. During those two days I also felt very bloated and had some cramping, similar symptoms to PMS, only I've never had PMS symptoms this early (I'm not supposed to start for nearly 2 weeks) and I've never had spotting before my period in my life (especially not brown). Could these be signs of implantation? What is your opinion on what's going on? I know it's early and I need to wait it out but I can't help but be curious.

Thanks in advance!

#3 ·
Possibly, I've never had any symptoms when I O but there's a first time for everything. It's possible my hormones have been changing quite a bit as well. We'll see soon enough!

#5 ·
Probably. I'm not positive when I Ovulated this month, I only track my cycle with an app on my phone so it's all just estimations, but I feel like I'm about to start. So, sadly I think you're both right! Oh well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.