Mothering Forum banner

Pregnancy symptoms every month!

780 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  iixivboots 
#1 ·
Hello all! Just curious - we are TTC baby #2, and since getting my Mirena IUD removed (around DD's 2nd birthday) and returning to regular cycles, I have had pregnancy-like symptoms during every luteal phase. Nausea, cramping, moodiness, extreme fatigue, round ligament pain (or something like it), belly pooch and tight clothes, a sense of fullness and activity in the womb. For two straight weeks. Every cycle, I swear I must be pregnant, then AF arrives. This never happened before my first baby was born. Makes the two-week-wait (which I'm in right now) even more agonizing!

I've always had terrible PMS, but this is different. The first time it happened, I wondered if I had a chemical pregnancy. But there have been some cycles that I'm pretty sure our timing was off and I couldn't have conceived. I wonder if having a baby makes your body more sensitive to regular monthly hormone changes. Anybody else experience this?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.