Forum Jump: 
 134Likes

#271 of 461 Old 06-17-2014, 08:26 PM

Mentioned: 177 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
Jesus! If the pain from this could possibly get any worse! Shit! I was all worried about DH pulling the plug. But I think I'm on the brink...

I literally feel like I'm on the verge of losing my shit and don't really care what the repurcussions are.

Jenjy! I got my eye on you! Please let this stick!
What's wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 of 461 Old 06-17-2014, 08:33 PM

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I have been so moody and weepy the past day or two. Could it be the met?

2DPO. Wait...

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
Testing early and often since February 2014.
#273 of 461 Old 06-17-2014, 10:40 PM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Rosie, I wish I had words that could help. Hugs to you... tear-filled hugs... You're loved and everyone is rooting for you. I don't have adequate words, I'm sorry. Hoping so much that this pain will be behind you so soon. Wishing for a sticky for you with all my might.
#274 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

Got to go to the dentist (cleaning/routine this afternoon). Still need to work on my paper- made quite a bit progress yesterday.

Hi @bren94 , thanks hun. I had that unfortunate nickname at times before. Glad you are starting to make plans for the future with the decision to enter nursing.

Hugs @rosie2727 . I have no words to tell you but stay strong lady. Take a break if you need it. I wish this would happen for you dear.

I get weird days like that normally before my actual period @Wilhelmina . Hope your cycle starts to normalize.

Appreciate the late night comments @ayme371 . No hope with getting your chart to link up.

Thanks @Melinda1980 .

Sounds like you have a plan @Anna1979

Thanks @alivewithyou . I am doing pretty good other than a bit stressed out over finishing this last paper. Loving your positive outlook dear.

Hugs @SeattleRain . Fingers crossed

Hi @jenjy

Hi everyone else!

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#275 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 05:18 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here Any status changes need? Please put changes in BOLD, thanks everyone!

#276 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 06:07 AM

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
@rosie2727 I'm so sorry you're going through this, I wish there was something I could say to help. Know that you are so loved and supported here. You are always in my thoughts and I hope things will turn around and you'll get a beautiful little baby soon.
#277 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 06:07 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
@jenjy I was curious what my beta was with my last healthy pregnancy so I called and got it. Just as a reference. Granted I was further along when I tested (23dpo). But assuming a 48 hour doubling rate, my 13dpo would have been 450. It was 14,400 at 23dpo...anyway, I just thought it made your 512 at 14dpo look really good! Not that it didn't already. But ykwim....

I wish I had my betas from all my kids. Do you have any of yours from your living children?
#278 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 06:10 AM

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
@tinytina Thanks I think I just had my first truly normal period. Yay! Let's just hope now that it's the start of my first truly normal cycle!
@rosie2727 What is going on, sweetie? I hope you are feeling better now.

AFM: Besides worrying about my daughter's slow growth and plateauing weight-gain, I'm also intensely thinking about when to start to TTC. I've even gone as far as calculating possible EDD's (I know, wth is going on with me). I tend to ovulate late in my cycles - both of my pregnancies were a 'week' behind due to late ovulation - so I'm thinking that I will O around the 30th of June of 1st-2nd of July or thereabouts. If I were to get pregnant, it would give me an early April EDD. Yikes. April is the month of my loss. If I were to have the baby a little earlier as it tends to happen second time around, it would be late March, which is when my daughter was born … If I were to get pregnant next cycle, it would be early May - that's when I have my birthday. Aaaagh! I so don't know if I'm ready! How does it feel?!?! Has anyone here actually experienced it? I know I haven't … I've been taking the prenatals for 15 days now - if I'm about to ovulate around the end of the month, by the time of my ovulation it will be nearly a month … is that enough to re-establish my folate stores? I also know that my iron stores were low at the end of my pregnancy (the one that I lost in April), so I'm hoping to have resolved that as well … My mind is just spinning now. Were I to give it one more month, I would probably feel better about all my vitamins and all. Help me make up my mind I know it's a ridiculous request, but I'm in a ridiculous position … after all.

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#279 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 06:14 AM

Quote:
@jenjy I was curious what my beta was with my last healthy pregnancy so I called and got it. Just as a reference. Granted I was further along when I tested (23dpo). But assuming a 48 hour doubling rate, my 13dpo would have been 450. It was 14,400 at 23dpo...anyway, I just thought it made your 512 at 14dpo look really good! Not that it didn't already. But ykwim....

I wish I had my betas from all my kids. Do you have any of yours from your living children?
Wow! That is such cool info to have! Here in Sweden they don't do those unless there's a possibility of something wrong - like a possibility of ectopic pregnancy (with pain present) or unexplained bleeding and stressed out mom … otherwise, the approach here is wait and see. How are you?

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). Cautiously expecting our in April 2015 after loosing a sweet little angel in April 2014.
#280 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post
Wow! That is such cool info to have! Here in Sweden they don't do those unless there's a possibility of something wrong - like a possibility of ectopic pregnancy (with pain present) or unexplained bleeding and stressed out mom … otherwise, the approach here is wait and see. How are you?
I don't think they routinely do them here either unless there is a history of loss. I had a prior mc when I got those betas done. And now since I've had an ectopic and 3 more chemicals, they will always monitor my betas very closely.
#281 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
I don't think they routinely do them here either unless there is a history of loss. I had a prior mc when I got those betas done. And now since I've had an ectopic and 3 more chemicals, they will always monitor my betas very closely.
Ok, I see, I thought it was routinely done for all pregnant women that want them … Now I understand.

#282 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post
Ok, I see, I thought it was routinely done for all pregnant women that want them … Now I understand.
I didn't have them monitored with that set though. That was just the results of my blood test when my dr wanted to confirm pregnancy. I never had any more done with that pregnancy. I think now, though, they are extra diligent about testing them every other day bc of that ectopic. If I hadn't had that, idk if they would really monitor it unless I started spotting....
#283 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:35 AM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
I didn't have them monitored with that set though. That was just the results of my blood test when my dr wanted to confirm pregnancy. I never had any more done with that pregnancy. I think now, though, they are extra diligent about testing them every other day bc of that ectopic. If I hadn't had that, idk if they would really monitor it unless I started spotting....
I only had by beta done once my first pregnancy which ended in an MC. with my second we did the beta and progesterone at 14DPO and it was super low 24 (if I remember correctly) so we did it again two days later and it only went up to 36 so we knew that it would end in a loss. With any future pregnancies we'll be monitoring my beta and progesterone for at least the first few weeks to make sure that things are staying on track especially if the issue is my progesterone to make sure that its staying up.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#284 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:

Those are phenomenal numbers! I wish you had numbers from your other kids too so you would have more to compare to in your next pg. Those are just crazy high numbers - setting the bar really dang high!! Yeah, my 14dpo number looks good but boy, that kind of makes my 19dpo look lame in comparison. I don't have betas from DD or DS. I was not offered early/serial betas (and I didn't think to ask) even though I was always nervous about m/c since they were each post-m/c. I had no signs of anything wrong and plenty signs of good strong pgs with DD/DS so I guess that is why no betas were offered. It sure would be nice to have numbers to compare to now.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#285 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 09:42 AM

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post
@discalceata : Good luck with your clomid cycle. Sorry to hear about your testing getting delayed. Were you able to or are you going to postpone until next cycle?
I skipped the test. The doctor called back around 3 pm and said if she'd gotten the note sooner, she'd have told me to come on down and get the test done on CD4, but it's not a big deal to skip it. If the Clomid doesn't take this time, we'll test it next time.

Day 3 of Clomid and this business BLOWS. I'm not as wrecked as I was before, but I definitely need a lot more sleep and I can't muster up the energy to get to the gym. Normally I spring out of bed in the morning, make a big hot breakfast, pack husband's lunch, hit the gym for a good workout, and get my day on. That has not been this week. This morning, husband actually insisted that I stay in bed while he made his own breakfast and lunch. That extra sleep has me feeling quite a bit better today but I still have the same relentless headache and sluggish feeling, and no attention span. It actually feels a lot like early pregnancy, TBH.

Fingers crossed it works and sticks so I don't have to take this stuff anymore!
#286 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 04:48 PM

@jenjy What is your plan? Gonna wait til US would reveal answers? Betas if you start spotting again?

If you do get an US, I do think one would be telling very soon. I want to say my OB said once hcg gets around 7,000, something will show up on US (I think sac and fetal pole). So...theoretically that should be soon, right? Then another week or two you could check for heartbeat...

I wasn't even sure what your stance on US's was....just throwin that out there. I need answers!!! Lol! Good luck! I'm still crossing everything I've got for you!
#287 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 04:53 PM

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Question

Quote:
Jesus! If the pain from this could possibly get any worse! Shit! I was all worried about DH pulling the plug. But I think I'm on the brink...

I literally feel like I'm on the verge of losing my shit and don't really care what the repurcussions are.

Jenjy! I got my eye on you! Please let this stick!
@ rosie. ..are you ok? Anything specific happen that you need to get off your chest? If so, that's why we're here, let 'er rip! In good and bad we are here...I don't like to speak for.others but I'm sure all would agree! Seriously! Or "just" (ha! More like enough to make you.want to pull your hair out. .. at times)...the pain of the UNKNOWN, of wanting to but afraid to get hopes up and wanting this so.much that it literally HURTS? I hear ya if that's what your talking about, IT F...ING SUCKS. Sorry, not trying to talk speak for you either..just know that we are here if you want to let loose! Hope your ok! Sending you all the support I can!
jenjy likes this.
#288 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 05:07 PM

Smile wondering

@ bren94. ..are you back from your trip? Hope you had a great time! Here I am being nosy..we're you planning to test when you return from New York? Just wondering? FX and toes crossed!
tinytina, alivewithyou and bren94 like this.
#289 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 05:40 PM

I feel like I'm dreaming…I don't even know if I should get excited because it's so surreal. This is my first ever BFP! The results showed up within 15 seconds so I thought no way this is real, this test must be a dud. I'm going to retest later just in case…but…until then, yay!
@ayme371 I like nosy! Shows you care! <3

can y'all see the pic?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BFP - 061814.jpg (61.5 KB, 25 views)
jenjy and LouisaG like this.

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#290 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 05:41 PM

YAY! Congrats Bren94! So happy for you.
bren94 likes this.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#291 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 06:14 PM

Just took 3 more tests including 2 digitals. All BFPs! Wow. Words can't describe the happiness I feel! Thank you all for your support!
tinytina and badwolf092087 like this.
#292 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
thanks for not fecking jengy !
Dh announce that he wants another.
i hope we can!
tinytina and jenjy like this.
#293 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:15 PM

Talking Congratulations! !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bren94 View Post
I feel like I'm dreaming…I don't even know if I should get excited because it's so surreal. This is my first ever BFP! The results showed up within 15 seconds so I thought no way this is real, this test must be a dud. I'm going to retest later just in case…but…until then, yay!
@ayme371 I like nosy! Shows you care! <3

can y'all see the pic?
..Kinda hard to miss it...lol!!!

WOW!!! THAT IS A BIG FAT POSITIVE....no doubt about it. No way would I call that a dud! I'm so happy for you! I bet your happy that you didn't drive yourself nuts testing everyday. How many DPO are you? Did you have any symptoms that had you wondering or did your trip keep you too busy for that? Did you tell DH? Super excited for you, keep us posted on how your feeling.

AFM...I'm going to try and link my chart again afrer DS is in bed and hopefully some charting experts, can give me their input. I'm currently 3 DPO(O'd on father's day and had pretty good coverage, come on golden egg!) and trying to keep myself too busy to think about it. Hopefully I'll be joining you on the grad thread soon!
#294 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 07:38 PM

SO hoping you get a BFP soon, ayme! This month feels lucky! Come on late winter/early spring babies!! I'm still sticking around with you guys, can't get rid of me that easy! I had some slight cramping and have been really tired but nothing bedsides that! I'm only 11dpo today.
ayme371 and tinytina like this.
#295 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilee View Post
Dh announce that he wants another.
Whoa that is HUGE!!! Yay!! I'm so glad, chilee!

@bren94 , that is a wonderful bfp! Many congrats!

@rosie2727 , yeah it's time for an ultrasound soon. I do not like to use them without reason, and I never had U/S with DS or DD. But if there's a reason, I'll do it. And I feel like there are enough shaky things that there is good reason to do one. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I need to be able to go to the ultrasound and not have anything ambiguous. If there is no h/b (or fetal pole at minimum), I don't want to be thinking, 'well, maybe I'm just a bit too early.' But my hcg *should* be high enough - I'll see what I can schedule and go from there.

I got my progesterone. It was only 13. That is with the same level of supplementation that I had during my last m/c which had a progesterone level of 40. I was so stunned that the number was that low and it's very discouraging. Like a rug pulled out from under me. I know it's higher than the bottom of the acceptable range but it's simply & frankly not a good number, especially since that's with progesterone supplements. I'm upping my progesterone. I still have hope because I know things could still be ok and I feel pregnant.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#296 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 08:32 PM

@jenjy : I'm crossing my fingers for you.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#297 of 461 Old 06-18-2014, 09:19 PM

@jenjy fx for you. I hope everything works out. Stay hopeful. Hugs.
#298 of 461 Old 06-19-2014, 04:51 AM

@jenjy I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for you! Stick, little bean!
@bren94 Congratulations! This month really does seem fruitful! Bring on more BFP's! I remember the insane excitement of my very first BFP … it was totally surreal in the most beautiful way. Ah, those were the days

AFM: Finally a totally spotting free day today. CD9. Do you guys think I should call my gynecologist about the spotting and ask her? I've read (I know, Google is bad) that it may have to do with out of whack hormonal levels, but I've had this apres menstruation spotting for as long as I can remember, really …

#299 of 461 Old 06-19-2014, 05:08 AM

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
On my phone so back for personals later, but @bren94 so excited for you!! Congrats!!

CD30 here, bfn again this morning but no sign of AF. I'm a regular 27 or 28 days usually. I'm having a wee bit of cramping though so expecting to start at any time. Maybe I o'ed late due to the stress/excitement? No idea.

Hope everyone else is well, more later!
#300 of 461 Old 06-19-2014, 05:28 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

We have our psychologist appt for July 7th, right before next cycle. Once I finish my paper/course on Friday, we will start looking at the websites for donors.

Hi @bren94 , thanks for sending us the pictures. Congrats dear. So excited for you. Thanks for sticking around.

Hi @rosie2727 and @Anna1979 and @ayme371 and @alivewithyou

Good to hear @Wilhelmina , I know EDD can be scary- I am worried about May since that will be my graduation from my Master's program. Interesting how different each country is- I am not sure what they do here in Canada. It might be worth a call just to be on the safe side dear.

Hugs @jenjy . Stay hopeful dear

Sorry you are struggling so much @discalceata . Fingers crossed dear.

Hi @chilee !

Try to stay positive @perkier ! Fingers crossed

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page