~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~June 2014 - Page 16 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
 134Likes

#451 of 461 Old 06-30-2014, 05:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Updated to here Any status changes need? Please put changes in BOLD, thanks everyone!

Me 28, DH 30 wheelchair.gif, 2 Kitties cat.gifand working towards having Baby #1. 
#452 of 461 Old 06-30-2014, 07:33 AM

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Positive OPKs for FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT. What the hell? What does that mean?

I've had positive OPKs for CD15-18. Today is CD18 and, along with the positive OPK, my temp is finally up. The first two days of positives showed a test line that looked like the control; yesterday and today the test line was *darker* than the control. So this isn't showing signs of dissipating. What's up with that? The OPKs I'm using say that the surge should last 12-36 hours, not four freaking days.

I don't know how much more "babymaking" I can handle. It's been an exhausting weekend.
#453 of 461 Old 06-30-2014, 08:06 AM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I spoke with my naturopath this morning and she has some of the test results finally and all come back within normal range. I'll have a copy after my appointment with her tonight so I'll have the actual numbers.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#454 of 461 Old 06-30-2014, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I need to go back to Waiting to O... We lost the pregnancy at 4 weeks. We're sad, but it'll be okay.
#455 of 461 Old 06-30-2014, 04:39 PM

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
@Charmedseed I am so sorry.
#456 of 461 Old 06-30-2014, 10:46 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I'm back to CD 3 and waiting to o again. Drs appt tomorrow, well see what she says.

Me learning.gif+ DH hug.gif + kid.gifDaniel (7/5/10)
#457 of 461 Old 07-01-2014, 04:40 AM

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
@Charmedseed I'm so sorry. I know the heartbreak behind your brave words. Be kind and gentle with yourself and allow the emotions to flow, if you need to vent, know that this is a safe place.

@tinytina I'm back to CD1 so can you slide me back into waiting to O when/if you set up the July thread? Thank you. And I hope you have managed to get a positive OPk.
#458 of 461 Old 07-01-2014, 06:45 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thank you all, you're wonderful. The healing has been easier since there's been so much love and support around us. =)
#459 of 461 Old 07-01-2014, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
@Charmedseed so sorry. sticky beans and baby dust to you.

@alittlemischief darn, next cycle baby dust to you. sucks starting the crazy all over again.

AFM - Af is absent so far still, but BFN on tests this morning. Just to confuse me more, I was lactating yesterday! I haven't BF in two years. WTH body?
#460 of 461 Old 07-01-2014, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
hi everyone!
@Charmedseed so sorry hun, hugs to you. i am glad to hear that you are surrounded by love and support. that's important no matter what
@Waiting4SJ i don't know what to think about lactating out of the blue. how confusing for you! what CD are you on? With my DS i didn't get a BFP until i tested on CD14.
@discalceata i chuckled reading about your exhausting weekend we are in the same boat. i don't know what OPKs you use, but i get a "high" reading for a few days before my "peak" days so we try to take advantage of all those days...go big or go home i say! so we typically have a 5-6 day "marathon" as well...hahaha funny that's considered a "marathon" for us these days....oh boy! Good luck to you!

AFM: hanging out at CD11 waiting to O somewhere around CD13. Fortunately I will be spending the first week of my TWW on vacation and will hopefully keep myself from over-analyzing and symptom spotting. I also just used my desktop computer for the first time and found it so much easier to do personals than on my phone b/c I can scroll up and see who said what hooray!
#461 of 461 Old 07-01-2014, 11:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Come join us on our July thread!

Me 28, DH 30 wheelchair.gif, 2 Kitties cat.gifand working towards having Baby #1. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page