~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~June 2014 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 134Likes

#61 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 07:13 AM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
@jenjy : i'm glad your spotting slowed down. stick, little bean, stick!
@rosie2727 : I feel super encouraged by your doctor's appointment. I know you're going to be a mom again soon.
@perkier : welcome back! good luck this cycle.
@discalceata : your trip to the pharmacy sounds almost identical to mine a couple of weeks ago lol... i pretty much had all those things except femara instead of clomid and I only tried pre seed. I liked it a lot, but we only used it if I was dry which didn't seem to be the case around O time.
@tinytina : sorry to hear your appointment got cancelled. how scary.

AFM: I FINALLY got my temp rise today.. an entire degree! I almost didn't believe it. I ended up temping a few hours later after I fell back asleep and it was still high so I feel pretty confident now. I was discouraged yesterday because my temp went slightly down (I forgot to temp right away and was talking to my husband for a few minutes...) and I got a negative OPK. I was pretty sure I had another false LH surge... but this was awesome to wake up to. I can't believe I am going to say this... but I am SO excited to be in the TWW again! Even if this isn't our month, I'm happy just to have a chance. We had excellent coverage three days before O, two days before O, day before O, day of O, and day after. Just hoping the metformin does it's job so that a baby can stick. I've never had this high of an initial jump before. I'm pretty confident I am 2DPO.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#62 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 08:11 AM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Yay, alivewithyou! So glad to hear it!!!

tinytina, that is so scary!

AFM - just have a second to post. The line is lighter this mornin.g Here is yesterday's and today's compared. Today is 14DPO on the right. Both taken at 10 min. ETA: no spotting this morning at all. Because apparently my body likes to screw with my mind.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13_14_comp_sm.jpg (43.3 KB, 134 views)

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#63 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
@jenjy Your lines still look good, don't get discouraged yet.

@alivewithyou that's great! Fx this is your month!!

@tinytina I hope you can get started next cycle.

I have a question. I just started charting this month and I'm having a little confusion. I started taking my temp on CD6 and it was pretty consistently around the high 97 degrees until CD10 when it jumped to 98.01 (a whole week before my predicted O) then went back down to 97.18 the next day. I thought it might be a mistake or something? My CM was sort of tacky that day and there wasn't much of it. My CP was sort of high and somewhat firm. Now my temps are back in the 97 range and I have much more CM but my CP is low and firm. MY BODY IS CONFUSING ME. Did I O on CD9? If so, is that normal? WHAT IS GOING ON!? Help please

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#64 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 09:21 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
@alivewithyou Yay for O!! And excellent coverage!!

@bren94 I'd guess that one day was just an anomaly. How long are your cycles usually? Can you link your chart so we can look?

@jenjy Hmmmmm, beta? I agree that today's is a tad lighter, but not much. And that could just be the test. Idk what to think!! I so hope this is it!
#65 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 09:30 AM

Hope the picture shows. I don't know what a normal chart looks like but I feel like mine is weird and inconsistent even though I temp at the same time every morning before getting out of bed. I hope it was just a random shift because my coverage was awful. I'm probably going to get an OPK today.

Edit: My cycles are on average 29 days. They're usually either 27 days or 31 days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (87.0 KB, 14 views)

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015

Last edited by bren94; 06-05-2014 at 10:18 AM.
#66 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
The line is lighter this mornin.g Here is yesterday's and today's compared. Today is 14DPO on the right. Both taken at 10 min. ETA: no spotting this morning at all. Because apparently my body likes to screw with my mind.

jenjy - OH GEEZ that stinks to have to worry about this now. Come on! I bet you're just wishing you could fast forward a month so you know what happens. Very frustrating. If it's any consolation, I always thought my progression was slightly fainter on 11dpo vs. 10dpo. Hopefully it was just a fluctuation in your fluid volume vs. hcg.
#67 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 12:09 PM

Thanks, @bren94 ! I totally agree with rosie that the one high temp was an anomaly, especially given your typical cycle length. I see you posted your chart and I really think that jump is nothing of significance. Mine will jump around from day to day too, but I am still able to see the pattern over all.

@rosie2727 , yeah I will do a beta today! The lab is slow so I doubt I'll get results until Monday though!

@innacircle , thank you!!

Now for my crazy news -- I took another a little while ago and the test line is darker than the control! I took it about 6 hours after my FMU one this morning. It's like my 14DPO FMU one, but the lines look switched! I'm totally in shock. I'm on my way out to get my beta drawn. I got a pic at 10 minutes, and I can post it later.
bren94 likes this.

#68 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 12:45 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good luck jenjy!!! Hoping for the best outcome with a beautiful growing bean!
#69 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 02:17 PM

In a throwback to my nerdy ways...
Here's an interesting writeup on how smoking marijuana, as well as sex during summer months, affects sperm morphology. The study was just published today so I haven't seen the details.
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/s...s-use-1.377749
#70 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 02:34 PM

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
@alivewithyou FX crossed you caught the egg this month
@ayme371 FX things work out for you
@perkier Welcome and good luck
@tinytina I have a friend living in the same city you were headed to. Scary stuff. Hope you get good news once you have your appointment
@jenjy I'm glad things are looking better for you
@rose i2727 I'm glad you were able to get some good news from your RE.
@bren94 I wouldn't worry too much about your temps shifting before O. My temps can be a little erratic pre O depending on how I've slept or if I've kicked the covers off. This month alone I've had them be as high as 36.35 and as low as 36.09 (DH left the bedroom window open and I sleep right next to it and it was a cold night)

AFM - Just waiting for that positive OPK. Have a feeling I might be seeing it tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#71 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 02:55 PM

Thanks everyone. Just did a self check and my CP is higher and soft and CM is getting "egg whitey" so I have a feeling I'm going to O soon. Time to get into temptress mode in the bedroom. DH won't know what hit him

@jenjy so glad the line is darker. Can't wait to see pics and find out your results!

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#72 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 06:47 PM

@jenjy ummmm....hello??!! Where is that pic?!! You're in my thoughts this evening!!
#73 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Ahhh! I couldn't wait to get on here! Finally!

OK, I stuck today's 14DPO lunch time test onto that same picture from earlier. So now it shows 13DPO FMU, 14DPO FMU, and the wonderful 14DPO lunch time one. And I got my betas drawn and then went and took a Clear Blue Easy with weeks indicator and got 2-3 weeks on it! Which is great, because I think that means I'm probably at least mid-150's for today's hcg.

Cautiously hopeful... I am SO GRATEFUL for everyone's positive thoughts!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 13_14_14_comp_sm.jpg (51.9 KB, 114 views)

#74 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:

OK, I stuck today's 14DPO lunch time test onto that same picture from earlier. So now it shows 13DPO FMU, 14DPO FMU, and the wonderful 14DPO lunch time one. And I got my betas drawn and then went and took a Clear Blue Easy with weeks indicator and got 2-3 weeks on it! Which is great, because I think that means I'm probably at least mid-150's for today's hcg.

That does look good! And the weeks indicator!! OMG!!! That is encouraging! I hope this sticks!! Wow! I can't wait to see what the next few days brings!!
#75 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 10:12 PM

Rooting for you Jenjy! I hope to be able to join you in a couple of weeks.
#76 of 461 Old 06-05-2014, 11:01 PM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Hello ladies! I'm sorry I've not been around a great deal, busy making this new house a home, and we are without wifi for a little while longer.

@ Jenjy- the noon bfp looks amazing! I hope you begin to feel secure in your pregnancy very soon, it sounds like its been a stressful week!

@ rosie2727 great news on your healthy ovaries the way you wrote about your appointment seemed full of positivity and optimism and I know you must be so so close to conceiving and carrying and cuddling your rainbow.

@Bren - I've had quite a few months of rocky temps, and hardly ever get the flat lines but if you look on FF galleries you will see its completely normal.try not to stress over individual temps, just look at the bigger trend- lowish temps followed by a spike, followed by higher temps. I do wonder if any (high) anomolies in my temp are due to DH snuggling closer that night

@alivewithyou fingers crossed that this tww is the one for you!

Hello and welcome @perkier and a big good luck to you and anyone else I haven't mentioned. I'll try to be back on again soon.

AFM- at CD4. A close friend had her baby two days ago, I'm both excited and nervous about meeting him, if I had conceived the first month trying then I'd be due about now, and our firsts are born just four months apart and are really good friends. But I really am happy and excited because this baby boy is going to be part of my circle and I'll treasure being in his company I'm sure

@tinytina can you please move me to waiting to O? I can't work out bold on this new version....
#77 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 01:42 AM

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Thanks for warm welcome, everyone! I am still trying to play it cool and not symptom-spot, but it's hard! I'm only 4-5 dpo and haven't yet felt or seen anything very striking. CM seems a bit creamier than usual but then again, I don't normally check it much at this point in my cycle. : I'm trying to cut back from my normal 1 or 1.5 cups of coffee in the AM and green tea in the pm to half-caff but it's definitely a noticeable drop in the wonder drug. Is it worth it?

@jenjy those tests are looking good!!

Last edited by perkier; 06-06-2014 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Smilie error on tablet
#78 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 05:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that we awoke this morning to the news that 30 hours after this tragedy began, the police arrested him without incident. I hope healing can begin now. I am hoping we can heal as a couple- this hit way too close to home.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Hi @alivewithyou - hope you finally O'd, fingers crossed for you dear

Hi @jenjy - prayers hun, sorry your body is being so confusing. Hope your beta draw will show positive news dear. Stick little bean stick

I am trying to remain positive @bren94 - hope you get your charting straightened out. Hope you O soon too

Hi @rosie2727 and @innacircle and @staceeyore01

Hi @Anna1979 - Hope you O soon!

Hi @alittlemischief - hope your new home is starting to come together. Hope your experience with the baby is not too upsetting dear.

Hi @perkier - try to stay positive dear. Fingers crossed

Hi everyone else!
bren94 likes this.

Me 28, DH 30 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle
#79 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 05:05 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here Any status changes need? Please put changes in BOLD, thanks everyone!

#80 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 07:08 AM

@rosie2727 , thank you so much! I had the same reaction to the weeks indicator! Jaw. Dropped.

Thanks, @alivewithyou ! With your good solid O and your coverage, you are in good shape!

@alittlemischief , thanks! It's understandable about the feelings about your friend. You have such a sweet attitude! This little boy and your next one will be good friends, too.

Thank you, @perkier ! I do think it's worth it to cut the caffeine, but I don't know how much difference it really makes.

@tinytina , I'm glad the police arrested him. I can understand why that was so shaking.

AFM - my FMU test this morning was pretty identical to yesterday's noon one. That's not fabulous, but I'm trying not to worry. Typically my FRERs are such solid indicators but now I don't even know what to think. I just want to stop taking tests. I'm getting stressed from them. However, I want to know as soon as possible when/if to stop taking the progesterone, so I don't know what to do besides continue taking tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytina View Post
Updated to here Any status changes need? Please put changes in BOLD, thanks everyone!
I do not feel graduated, but since I technically have a BFP, I may as well get moved to BFPs for now. Thank you!

#81 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 08:45 AM

Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:

Sending you sticky vibes

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#82 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 09:27 AM

@jenjy Your test looks very good! I'm very hopeful for you! Do your kids know you are wanting another baby? Or are you waiting to get a definite BFP?

AFM, I seduced DH last night and I'm supposed to O tomorrow so maybe if I get extra lucky tonight I can squeeze in another round to increase my chances of catching an egg. We talked some more and he said he would be ok with not actively trying but not being super cautious to not get pregnant. Not sure how that's going to go. I know it sounds like he's really against it and doesn't want a baby but I really think it has everything to do with him wanting a particular life for his child and feeling like he can't provide that right this moment. Hope everyone is doing well. TGIF!

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#83 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 09:53 AM

Quote:
my FMU test this morning was pretty identical to yesterday's noon one. That's not fabulous, but I'm trying not to worry.
jenjy - I know I've got pg brain but this is not adding up. Yesterday's noon test was darker than the control. How much darker could it get?????
#84 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 06:07 PM

Thanks, Anna!

@bren94 , thanks! Well, they have asked for another sibling and I told them I would work on it. As for your DH, that sounds like a reasonable compromise!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innacircle View Post
jenjy - I know I've got pg brain but this is not adding up. Yesterday's noon test was darker than the control. How much darker could it get?????
Ha! Apparently I stopped taking pictures of tests after 15DPO during the pregnancy from last fall, but I did keep notes of the test descriptions in FF. 22DPO's note says "the test line blazed up bright pink immediately. At 3 minutes the test line is maybe four times darker than control." (The control line goes light, like most of the dye goes to the test line.) I sporadically tested after that and that was pretty much the saturation point. Anyway, obviously I'm not expecting that today at 15DPO, but it should keep going darker for a while...

#85 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 07:28 PM

jenjy - OK, got it. I've never used a FRER so I don't know how dark the lines get or how results' rapidity changes with increasing hcg. Interesting!

So really, no hcg results till Monday? Wow, that's a test of patience. Keep us posted on your FRERing!
#86 of 461 Old 06-06-2014, 07:34 PM

@alittlemischief : good to see you back. I also just moved and didn't have internet set up right away so I know what that's like. Good luck in your cycle!
@perkier : I just ignore my symptoms until about 8 DPO, then I start wondering lol. As far as cutting back coffee, it's hard to feel like it's worth it when you don't get pregnant. I am also struggling not to do bad things that might sabotage my chances lol. I would say to go with your instincts and one cup probably won't kill you.
@tinytina : glad everything turned out okay.
@jenjy : I can feel your worry about your tests and I'm sorry you are going through that.. but I really feel like your lines have been beautiful so far. i would say to get betas as soon as you can because i feel like they will be a lot more accurate than anything else. although I understand that betas are scary and suck too.
@bren94 : good luck, i hope you catch the egg.

AFM: I got a call from my doctor today to go in and get my progesterone checked tomorrow. I tried arguing with the nurse and telling her that I am probably only 3-4DPO and that it's a little early but it wasn't very effective. I told her i know because I BBT chart and her response was "Well, that can tell you if you have ovulated but it doesn't confirm ovulation" which makes no sense at all lol. I figure I am just going to go with it, get it checked, and take the results with a grain of salt. If I have to have them retest me next week I will. I figure worst cause they put me on progesterone supplements and then I will feel more safe anyway. lol. I really feel like with my chart I will have a decent result though.. hopefully that's not just wishful thinking.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#87 of 461 Old 06-07-2014, 04:57 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Hope you get to enjoy the weekend.

Hi @Anna1979 and @innacircle

Hope you O soon, @bren94 . I understand about your husband's reluctance. We all want things to be perfect before you add a baby to the mix but there isn't going to be a time where it is 100% perfect on every front.

Hi @jenjy - prayers for a sticky baby

Hi and thanks @alivewithyou - hope your chart was accurate dear.

Hi everyone else!

#88 of 461 Old 06-07-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
So really, no hcg results till Monday? Wow, that's a test of patience. Keep us posted on your FRERing!
They ALWAYS tell me they will try to get the results to me the next day. And they almost always come two days later. So I wasn't holding my breath for Thursday's result yesterday. And of course today is Saturday... so yeah. Monday. That's OK; I'm certain that result will be a good one. But I think my hcg is dropping now -- I'll post my FRER in a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post

AFM: I got a call from my doctor today to go in and get my progesterone checked tomorrow. I tried arguing with the nurse and telling her that I am probably only 3-4DPO and that it's a little early but it wasn't very effective. I told her i know because I BBT chart and her response was "Well, that can tell you if you have ovulated but it doesn't confirm ovulation" which makes no sense at all lol. I figure I am just going to go with it, get it checked, and take the results with a grain of salt. If I have to have them retest me next week I will. I figure worst cause they put me on progesterone supplements and then I will feel more safe anyway. lol. I really feel like with my chart I will have a decent result though.. hopefully that's not just wishful thinking.
alive, yeah - I have a love-hate relationship with betas, ha. As for your nurse, I was just rolling my eyes as I was reading. Definitely you are right, 100%. I love your logic though -- it's a win-win for you since YOU know what's going on... and possibly a progesterone supplement bonus.

Thanks, @tinytina .

This morning I had a bit of red/brown spotting and my FRER is the lightest it's been for two days. I can see that it is still a strong BFP and that one FRER that had a wacky result is keeping me guessing... so I will not call it yet, but I am almost certain. Of course I can't get a second beta until Monday.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16DPO_smaller.jpg (29.8 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by jenjy; 06-07-2014 at 09:37 AM.
#89 of 461 Old 06-07-2014, 09:06 AM

Quote:
In a throwback to my nerdy ways...
Here's an interesting writeup on how smoking marijuana, as well as sex during summer months, affects sperm morphology. The study was just published today so I haven't seen the details.
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/s...s-use-1.377749
Wait, even just summer alone screwed up sperm morphology? Great. It's almost always "summer" here.

#90 of 461 Old 06-07-2014, 11:05 AM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hi Ladies!!
It's been a few days because I've given up posting on this site on my phone and I haven't had much of a chance to sit down with the laptop...but I've been reading and keeping up to date with all of you.

I also apologize that I can't properly tag people anymore. I used to be able to just start typing a name and it would give me a list to click on the member I wanted to quote. It doesn't do it anymore so I'm not sure how to do it anymore. I'm NOT good with technology.

@rosie - So glad your ovaries look good! That's great news. Always good to get some positive news to keep you motivated to continue. Sounds like your doc thinks you just need more time...which is good (and probably annoying because it's tough to think something must be wrong for it not to be working...at least I always think that. But I'm totally worst-case-scenario girl and have to try really hard not to be).

@alivewithyou - had to laugh about your nurse. I always want to know what's going on with my body and do a ton of research about anything, so it hasn't been an isolated experience when I've gone in to appts knowing more than my health care provider. It's scary when I think "wow, I am the expert around here???" Not very comforting, but it's definitely great to feel empowered knowing what's going on with your body. I've talked to so many women since reading TCOYF and charting/BBT, and they all just look at me confused. This should be required reading for young women so they understand what is happening with their bodies. Everyone just goes through life having no clue about their bodies and taking whatever their Dr. says as truth. I'm sure we've all dealt with Dr.s who seem to have no clue what they're talking about.

@jenjy - I've been following your test results and thinking good thoughts for you!!! I really hope this works out! The lines still look nice and dark to me. I'll continue to send good thoughts your way.

@perkier - I haven't even tried to give up coffee yet. I usually have one large cup each day. I will definitely give it up if I get a BFP but I don't know if I will before then. I feel like I'm giving up so much in my quest TTC, but if I give up everything I like and then don't get pregnant, I can see how I might get resentful. I'm still drinking a little wine too. We're only 6 cycles in to TTC, so maybe as time goes by I'll start giving up more and more, we'll see what happens. Good for you for giving it a try now.

@tinytina - So scary about what happened in your area. We just had a school shooting at one of the universities in Seattle (might have been on the news). I just have to try not to think about that stuff, it's too scary and overwhelming. Seems like the world is going crazy.

@Bren - Glad you're hubby is more willing to take it easy and not try to avoid. I think it's scary for men because they feel strongly about being able to provide, and they want to be in the perfect place to bring a child into the world (probably a generalization but mine is that way). I definitely had to push the "there is NO perfect time, there will always be something, and no matter what it is, we will figure it out". If we waited to be rich to have a baby, it would never, ever happen. My husband and I also have very different views about money. I just care about being happy and being able to pay bills, he wants no debt, to be very financially comfortable, to have investments, etc etc. I think somewhere in the middle is the probably just fine.

@anna - Hope you got your positive OPK! I'm hopefully right behind you!

@alittlemischief - Hope you got some good baby cuddles!! Some friends of mine have a 4 month old who is the most adorable thing. I try and see him and smush his little cheeks every chance I get.

@innacircle - Interesting article. I imagine every possible condition could change sperm slightly, but I know soooo many people with spring/early summer bdays, seems like those summer sperm were doing just fine. We should definitely be rooting on those summer sperm in this thread right now! haha

AFM- I can't remember what I last posted here so I apologize if I repeat anything. We got hubby's SA results back. Everything was normal except his sperm count was off the charts high (yay!): 334 mil...normal range 60-200, but the volume was really low: .4ml (normal 2-5). He was telling me it had to be fluke because he noticed how little there was and he was in a rush trying to give the sample before work and rush it w/in 30 min to the lab. Rather than freak out, we decided to just try again at home under better circumstances...since volume is the only thing in the SA that you can actually check at home. I have a few of those cups to pee in for the OPKs that have measurements on the side. Anyway...so the at-home repeat test was 4-5ml, so totally normal. So, I'm super relieved that hubby is good to go (better than good) in his dept. Now, if only my body would cooperate. I'm currently cd10 and just chugging along. Started my fertility monitor and OPKs, nothing yet, but it's pretty early. Really hoping since I stopped the B6 that I'll ovulate on a normal schedule...no more of this cd25 crap I hope. We shall see! My temps have been abnormally high for pre-o for me, so not sure what's up with that, but they are still below 98 which is kind of my normal pre-O/post-O line. I've been running 97.7/97.8 ish when normally it's in the lower 97s. I get quite a bit of fluctuation in general though so I'm not too worried about it. Hubby has an overnight bachelor party to go to tonight and we'll probably need to start getting busy tomorrow night. I've vowed every other day no matter what because I don't want to think we missed the window. Last month we took a 4 day break after I thought I O'd but then it turned out I hadn't and I was so mad at myself. I wish my charts were better...half the time I'm not even positive if I O'd or not. Anyway...crossing my fingers.
Hope you all are having a lovely Saturday!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page