Mothering Forum banner

~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~June 2014

31K views 460 replies 36 participants last post by  tinytina 
#1 · (Edited)
WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
June 2014

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in BOLD.

:W Waiting to O :W
HappyMama2013
Veritas Vitae
jennsies
alittlemischief
rosie2727
Wilhelmina
siuann
Anna1979
discalceata
ayme371
perkier
chilee

:scratch Waiting to Know (2WW) :scratch
discalceata
scjp1109
OneWithTwo
jsustanley
AntoninBeGonin
Firefly77
zen12345
Yaliina
deserae
alicenwonderland
HappyMama2013
SeattleRain
ayme371
saharaviolet
Waiting4SJ

:confused WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
staceeyore01
lilybean t
waywornwanderer :confused

:idea Waiting to be Ready
tinytina --Waiting to Start IUI
dancingmama0721
devilish
ericka29
mamadance84
Aloria
mamalovehm
franluvsbubba
radiowave
Melinda1980 :idea

Waiting to Hear From
greenegirl
JerFenstmaker
KatelynRose
MakeItSew
hilsd
tifga
deliciousbydre
Truffula11
ttcbby01
jojobean

2013/2014 GRADUATES~

:joy Big congrats to you all! :joy

:heartbeat June BFP's :heartbeat
jenjy
Charmedseed
alivewithyou
bren94
EdenAurora

:heartbeat April BFP's :heartbeat
t2009
dmariev
NSmomtobe
girlspn
apeydef
maof1
NaturallyMo
Kita4
angelasm1th
Li5i or LouisaG

:heartbeat March BFP's :heartbeat
Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

:heartbeat February BFP's :heartbeat
Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

:heartbeat January BFP's :heartbeat
mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim
linnylou422
cagirlintexas

:heartbeat December BFP's :heartbeat
innacircle
Motivated Mama 2twins.gif
delightedbutterfly
kateaton
crunchymonkey

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP! :grouphug

http://www.mothering.com/community/...oup-discussion-continues-after-the-one-thread

See less See more
#67 ·
Thanks, @bren94! I totally agree with rosie that the one high temp was an anomaly, especially given your typical cycle length. I see you posted your chart and I really think that jump is nothing of significance. Mine will jump around from day to day too, but I am still able to see the pattern over all.
@rosie2727, yeah I will do a beta today! The lab is slow so I doubt I'll get results until Monday though!
@innacircle, thank you!!

Now for my crazy news -- I took another a little while ago and the test line is darker than the control! I took it about 6 hours after my FMU one this morning. It's like my 14DPO FMU one, but the lines look switched! :eek I'm totally in shock. I'm on my way out to get my beta drawn. I got a pic at 10 minutes, and I can post it later.

Reactions: bren94
#70 ·
@alivewithyou FX crossed you caught the egg this month
@ayme371 FX things work out for you
@perkier Welcome and good luck
@tinytina I have a friend living in the same city you were headed to. Scary stuff. Hope you get good news once you have your appointment
@jenjy I'm glad things are looking better for you
@rosei2727 I'm glad you were able to get some good news from your RE.
@bren94 I wouldn't worry too much about your temps shifting before O. My temps can be a little erratic pre O depending on how I've slept or if I've kicked the covers off. This month alone I've had them be as high as 36.35 and as low as 36.09 (DH left the bedroom window open and I sleep right next to it and it was a cold night)

AFM - Just waiting for that positive OPK. Have a feeling I might be seeing it tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

#71 ·
Thanks everyone. Just did a self check and my CP is higher and soft and CM is getting "egg ******" so I have a feeling I'm going to O soon. Time to get into temptress mode in the bedroom. DH won't know what hit him ;)

@jenjy so glad the line is darker. Can't wait to see pics and find out your results!

#73 ·
Ahhh! I couldn't wait to get on here! Finally!

OK, I stuck today's 14DPO lunch time test onto that same picture from earlier. So now it shows 13DPO FMU, 14DPO FMU, and the wonderful 14DPO lunch time one. And I got my betas drawn and then went and took a Clear Blue Easy with weeks indicator and got 2-3 weeks on it! Which is great, because I think that means I'm probably at least mid-150's for today's hcg.

Cautiously hopeful... I am SO GRATEFUL for everyone's positive thoughts!!!

Attachments

#74 ·
That does look good! And the weeks indicator!! OMG!!! That is encouraging! I hope this sticks!! Wow! I can't wait to see what the next few days brings!!

#76 ·
Hello ladies! I'm sorry I've not been around a great deal, busy making this new house a home, and we are without wifi for a little while longer.

@ Jenjy- the noon bfp looks amazing! I hope you begin to feel secure in your pregnancy very soon, it sounds like its been a stressful week!

@ rosie2727 great news on your healthy ovaries :) the way you wrote about your appointment seemed full of positivity and optimism and I know you must be so so close to conceiving and carrying and cuddling your rainbow.
@Bren - I've had quite a few months of rocky temps, and hardly ever get the flat lines but if you look on FF galleries you will see its completely normal.try not to stress over individual temps, just look at the bigger trend- lowish temps followed by a spike, followed by higher temps. I do wonder if any (high) anomolies in my temp are due to DH snuggling closer that night :)
@alivewithyou fingers crossed that this tww is the one for you!

Hello and welcome @perkier and a big good luck to you and anyone else I haven't mentioned. I'll try to be back on again soon.

AFM- at CD4. A close friend had her baby two days ago, I'm both excited and nervous about meeting him, if I had conceived the first month trying then I'd be due about now, and our firsts are born just four months apart and are really good friends. But I really am happy and excited because this baby boy is going to be part of my circle and I'll treasure being in his company I'm sure :)

@tinytina can you please move me to waiting to O? I can't work out bold on this new version....

#77 · (Edited)
Thanks for warm welcome, everyone! I am still trying to play it cool and not symptom-spot, but it's hard! I'm only 4-5 dpo and haven't yet felt or seen anything very striking. CM seems a bit creamier than usual but then again, I don't normally check it much at this point in my cycle. :shrug: I'm trying to cut back from my normal 1 or 1.5 cups of coffee in the AM and green tea in the pm to half-caff but it's definitely a noticeable drop in the wonder drug. Is it worth it?

@jenjy those tests are looking good!!

#78 ·
Hi everyone,

I am happy to report that we awoke this morning to the news that 30 hours after this tragedy began, the police arrested him without incident. I hope healing can begin now. I am hoping we can heal as a couple- this hit way too close to home.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Hi @alivewithyou - hope you finally O'd, fingers crossed for you dear

Hi @jenjy - prayers hun, sorry your body is being so confusing. Hope your beta draw will show positive news dear. :) Stick little bean stick

I am trying to remain positive @bren94 - hope you get your charting straightened out. Hope you O soon too

Hi @rosie2727 and @innacircle and @staceeyore01

Hi @Anna1979 - Hope you O soon!

Hi @alittlemischief - hope your new home is starting to come together. Hope your experience with the baby is not too upsetting dear.

Hi @perkier - try to stay positive dear. Fingers crossed

Hi everyone else!

Reactions: bren94
#80 ·
@rosie2727, thank you so much! I had the same reaction to the weeks indicator! Jaw. Dropped.

Thanks, @alivewithyou! With your good solid O and your coverage, you are in good shape!
@alittlemischief, thanks! It's understandable about the feelings about your friend. You have such a sweet attitude! This little boy and your next one will be good friends, too.

Thank you, @perkier! I do think it's worth it to cut the caffeine, but I don't know how much difference it really makes.
@tinytina, I'm glad the police arrested him. I can understand why that was so shaking.

AFM - my FMU test this morning was pretty identical to yesterday's noon one. That's not fabulous, but I'm trying not to worry. Typically my FRERs are such solid indicators but now I don't even know what to think. I just want to stop taking tests. I'm getting stressed from them. However, I want to know as soon as possible when/if to stop taking the progesterone, so I don't know what to do besides continue taking tests.

I do not feel graduated, but since I technically have a BFP, I may as well get moved to BFPs for now. Thank you!

#82 ·
@jenjy Your test looks very good! I'm very hopeful for you! Do your kids know you are wanting another baby? Or are you waiting to get a definite BFP?

AFM, I seduced DH last night and I'm supposed to O tomorrow so maybe if I get extra lucky tonight I can squeeze in another round to increase my chances of catching an egg. We talked some more and he said he would be ok with not actively trying but not being super cautious to not get pregnant. Not sure how that's going to go. I know it sounds like he's really against it and doesn't want a baby but I really think it has everything to do with him wanting a particular life for his child and feeling like he can't provide that right this moment. Hope everyone is doing well. TGIF!

#88 · (Edited)
So really, no hcg results till Monday? Wow, that's a test of patience. Keep us posted on your FRERing!
They ALWAYS tell me they will try to get the results to me the next day. And they almost always come two days later. So I wasn't holding my breath for Thursday's result yesterday. And of course today is Saturday... so yeah. Monday. That's OK; I'm certain that result will be a good one. But I think my hcg is dropping now -- I'll post my FRER in a minute.

AFM: I got a call from my doctor today to go in and get my progesterone checked tomorrow. I tried arguing with the nurse and telling her that I am probably only 3-4DPO and that it's a little early but it wasn't very effective. I told her i know because I BBT chart and her response was "Well, that can tell you if you have ovulated but it doesn't confirm ovulation" which makes no sense at all lol. I figure I am just going to go with it, get it checked, and take the results with a grain of salt. If I have to have them retest me next week I will. I figure worst cause they put me on progesterone supplements and then I will feel more safe anyway. lol. I really feel like with my chart I will have a decent result though.. hopefully that's not just wishful thinking.
alive, yeah - I have a love-hate relationship with betas, ha. As for your nurse, I was just rolling my eyes as I was reading. Definitely you are right, 100%. I love your logic though -- it's a win-win for you since YOU know what's going on... and possibly a progesterone supplement bonus.

Thanks, @tinytina .

This morning I had a bit of red/brown spotting and my FRER is the lightest it's been for two days. I can see that it is still a strong BFP and that one FRER that had a wacky result is keeping me guessing... so I will not call it yet, but I am almost certain. Of course I can't get a second beta until Monday.

Attachments

#86 ·
@alittlemischief: good to see you back. I also just moved and didn't have internet set up right away so I know what that's like. Good luck in your cycle!
@perkier: I just ignore my symptoms until about 8 DPO, then I start wondering lol. As far as cutting back coffee, it's hard to feel like it's worth it when you don't get pregnant. I am also struggling not to do bad things that might sabotage my chances lol. I would say to go with your instincts and one cup probably won't kill you.
@tinytina: glad everything turned out okay.
@jenjy: I can feel your worry about your tests and I'm sorry you are going through that.. but I really feel like your lines have been beautiful so far. :) i would say to get betas as soon as you can because i feel like they will be a lot more accurate than anything else. although I understand that betas are scary and suck too. :(
@bren94: good luck, i hope you catch the egg. :)

AFM: I got a call from my doctor today to go in and get my progesterone checked tomorrow. I tried arguing with the nurse and telling her that I am probably only 3-4DPO and that it's a little early but it wasn't very effective. I told her i know because I BBT chart and her response was "Well, that can tell you if you have ovulated but it doesn't confirm ovulation" which makes no sense at all lol. I figure I am just going to go with it, get it checked, and take the results with a grain of salt. If I have to have them retest me next week I will. I figure worst cause they put me on progesterone supplements and then I will feel more safe anyway. lol. I really feel like with my chart I will have a decent result though.. hopefully that's not just wishful thinking.

#87 ·
Hi everyone,

Hope you get to enjoy the weekend.

Hi @Anna1979 and @innacircle

Hope you O soon, @bren94. I understand about your husband's reluctance. We all want things to be perfect before you add a baby to the mix but there isn't going to be a time where it is 100% perfect on every front.

Hi @jenjy- prayers for a sticky baby

Hi and thanks @alivewithyou - hope your chart was accurate dear.

Hi everyone else!

#90 ·
Hi Ladies!!
It's been a few days because I've given up posting on this site on my phone and I haven't had much of a chance to sit down with the laptop...but I've been reading and keeping up to date with all of you.

I also apologize that I can't properly tag people anymore. I used to be able to just start typing a name and it would give me a list to click on the member I wanted to quote. It doesn't do it anymore so I'm not sure how to do it anymore. I'm NOT good with technology.

@rosie- So glad your ovaries look good! That's great news. Always good to get some positive news to keep you motivated to continue. Sounds like your doc thinks you just need more time...which is good (and probably annoying because it's tough to think something must be wrong for it not to be working...at least I always think that. But I'm totally worst-case-scenario girl and have to try really hard not to be).

@alivewithyou- had to laugh about your nurse. I always want to know what's going on with my body and do a ton of research about anything, so it hasn't been an isolated experience when I've gone in to appts knowing more than my health care provider. It's scary when I think "wow, I am the expert around here???" Not very comforting, but it's definitely great to feel empowered knowing what's going on with your body. I've talked to so many women since reading TCOYF and charting/BBT, and they all just look at me confused. This should be required reading for young women so they understand what is happening with their bodies. Everyone just goes through life having no clue about their bodies and taking whatever their Dr. says as truth. I'm sure we've all dealt with Dr.s who seem to have no clue what they're talking about.

@jenjy- I've been following your test results and thinking good thoughts for you!!! I really hope this works out! The lines still look nice and dark to me. I'll continue to send good thoughts your way.

@perkier- I haven't even tried to give up coffee yet. I usually have one large cup each day. I will definitely give it up if I get a BFP but I don't know if I will before then. I feel like I'm giving up so much in my quest TTC, but if I give up everything I like and then don't get pregnant, I can see how I might get resentful. I'm still drinking a little wine too. We're only 6 cycles in to TTC, so maybe as time goes by I'll start giving up more and more, we'll see what happens. Good for you for giving it a try now.

@tinytina- So scary about what happened in your area. We just had a school shooting at one of the universities in Seattle (might have been on the news). I just have to try not to think about that stuff, it's too scary and overwhelming. Seems like the world is going crazy.

@Bren- Glad you're hubby is more willing to take it easy and not try to avoid. I think it's scary for men because they feel strongly about being able to provide, and they want to be in the perfect place to bring a child into the world (probably a generalization but mine is that way). I definitely had to push the "there is NO perfect time, there will always be something, and no matter what it is, we will figure it out". If we waited to be rich to have a baby, it would never, ever happen. My husband and I also have very different views about money. I just care about being happy and being able to pay bills, he wants no debt, to be very financially comfortable, to have investments, etc etc. I think somewhere in the middle is the probably just fine. :)

@anna- Hope you got your positive OPK! I'm hopefully right behind you!

@alittlemischief- Hope you got some good baby cuddles!! Some friends of mine have a 4 month old who is the most adorable thing. I try and see him and smush his little cheeks every chance I get.

@innacircle- Interesting article. I imagine every possible condition could change sperm slightly, but I know soooo many people with spring/early summer bdays, seems like those summer sperm were doing just fine. :) We should definitely be rooting on those summer sperm in this thread right now! haha

AFM- I can't remember what I last posted here so I apologize if I repeat anything. We got hubby's SA results back. Everything was normal except his sperm count was off the charts high (yay!): 334 mil...normal range 60-200, but the volume was really low: .4ml (normal 2-5). He was telling me it had to be fluke because he noticed how little there was and he was in a rush trying to give the sample before work and rush it w/in 30 min to the lab. Rather than freak out, we decided to just try again at home under better circumstances...since volume is the only thing in the SA that you can actually check at home. I have a few of those cups to pee in for the OPKs that have measurements on the side. Anyway...so the at-home repeat test was 4-5ml, so totally normal. So, I'm super relieved that hubby is good to go (better than good) in his dept. Now, if only my body would cooperate. I'm currently cd10 and just chugging along. Started my fertility monitor and OPKs, nothing yet, but it's pretty early. Really hoping since I stopped the B6 that I'll ovulate on a normal schedule...no more of this cd25 crap I hope. We shall see! My temps have been abnormally high for pre-o for me, so not sure what's up with that, but they are still below 98 which is kind of my normal pre-O/post-O line. I've been running 97.7/97.8 ish when normally it's in the lower 97s. I get quite a bit of fluctuation in general though so I'm not too worried about it. Hubby has an overnight bachelor party to go to tonight and we'll probably need to start getting busy tomorrow night. I've vowed every other day no matter what because I don't want to think we missed the window. Last month we took a 4 day break after I thought I O'd but then it turned out I hadn't and I was so mad at myself. I wish my charts were better...half the time I'm not even positive if I O'd or not. Anyway...crossing my fingers.
Hope you all are having a lovely Saturday!

#91 ·
I know.. (about the summertime sperm), right? I really want to see the science but the study was *just* published. The notification comes as part of my continuing education emails so I couldn't just ignore it.
The biggest shocker for me in that whole article was that only 4% of sperm have to be normal for things to be considered A-OK. Talk about shooting low (pun?) in terms of quality! That threshold *must* be set by a man. Just gotta be.

#98 ·
@jennsies, that is great about the SA analysis!! I hope you O earlier this cycle... I know my OPKs will start getting darker as I am getting closer to O, so hopefully your OPKs will give you some indication. Or like you said, just going for every other day will cover your bases regardless!

Talk about shooting low (pun?) in terms of quality! That threshold *must* be set by a man. Just gotta be.
heehee *smirk*

@jenjy: I still think your lines look good. I'm sending you as many good vibes as I can muster. I hope this is it for you. You are making me scared to get pregnant because I hated the POAS stage.. sucked so bad. :(
I know -- it's just so hugely uncertain, especially after having experienced loss as we have. I would hypocritically recommend not to test as often as I have once you do get your BFP (this cycle, hopefully :)) -- I am driven by this obsessive need to know as SOON as possible if things are going badly and I want to stop progesterone as soon as it is not needed. But instead, I'm sitting here as uncertain as I would be if I weren't testing at all. As for the bloodwork, it's good that you were able to talk sense into them! So 7DPO will be in a few days, right? Hoping for great numbers! And I'm so glad you have confirmation of O! Yay!
@bren94, I just looked back at a bunch of my past charts and only found one where I O'd the same day as a positive OPK. All the rest were the day after. There was once when I had multiple positives for days and didn't O until after the last one.

@jenjy ...your line looks awesome! I'd say, go ahead and get excited! I really have a good feeling about this one for you! So I'm giving you a bib FAT CONGRATULATIONS! !! :love:love:joy
So happy for you. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and try to relax. That little bean your growing will soon be a wonderful addition to your family!

@ayme371, Aw, thank you so much for that!

@bren94. .go get him. Don't let that bugger pull away, how strong are your legs..wrap 'Em tight!!!.lmao:thumb:thumb
:spitdrink Well that's one way to approach it... LOL!

Now THAT'S a line!!! Yee haw!
Thank you! :love

AFM I had a little bit of brown spotting but I did not test.

#92 ·
@jenjy: I still think your lines look good. I'm sending you as many good vibes as I can muster. I hope this is it for you. You are making me scared to get pregnant because I hated the POAS stage.. sucked so bad. :(
@jennsies: It scares me how much I know and how much doctor's don't know. To be completely honest, I usually just trick doctors into giving me what I need. It's easier. Sounds bad, but it's kind of true. I'm happy about your DH's results. We should probably get my husband checked soon just to be on the safe side. I think we are planning on next month for that and for me to do a HSG if I don't get pregnant. so I am really hoping I do because I am terrified of the HSG. Good luck and I hope your temps normalize for you. :)

AFM: I just got back from the doctors and we did not check progesterone. They went to draw blood and I said "It really is a waste of time because I'm only 3 DPO but just go ahead" and they decided to actually talk it over. I overheard one of the nurses saying "Well, if she hasn't gotten a positive surge then we should just check." That's when I walked around the corner and informed her that I had two positives and showed her my chart. She immediately agreed I should get checked at 7 DPO next week. A little frustrating but glad to know that not all of the nurses there are completely clueless. Kind of a waste but I was able to visit my grandparents who are close to the clinic so that was fun. Now I am at home cleaning and doing laundry since DH is stuck in perpetual overtime. Gotta pay for all this crap that keeps happening in our lives.

Oh on a happy note, I have 3 temps way above coverline so ovulation is confirmed! Woot! :)

#93 ·
@jennsies Good to hear from you!! Glad hubby's sperm is looking good. Hope you O on schedule.
@jenjy Your lines still look good. I'm holding onto hope for you.
@alivewithyou Good for you! Sometimes medical professionals need to be put in their place, they need to remember not everyone is the same and that you know your body better than them. I'm really glad you showed her you knew what you were talking about.

AFM, I caved and bought an OPK. I got sick of the guessing game. I took it last night and got the smiley face that indicates peak ovulation so I figured "ok, I ovulated today!" BD'd with DH (although he pulled and prayed, grrr) and figured I had as much coverage as I was gonna get. This morning I temped and there was NO shift whatsoever! So I have no clue what's happening. Maybe I'm going to O today? Yeesh this fertility crap is complicated! Hopefully I have enough lil swimmers in there to catch an egg whenever she decides to descend from her throne. Lol I have no idea why I'm using these disturbing metaphors. Sorry if this post was oddly graphic! I feel I can be my strange self with you ladies ;) Hope everyone is well. Have peaceful weekends!

#94 ·
@bren94.. ha ha ha! I can totally relate to the annoyance that is ovulation. Most months I would ovulate the day of my 2nd positive opk. this time i had a peak reading on a digital (hate those things by the way) then a few days later i had two more positives just reading the lines on the digital sticks.. which by the way they totally match the cheapie opk lines for me. I still had one more day before my temp finally shifted. So i had two positive, one day of a negative, and THEN i shifted. just be patient and keeping BDing as often as you can. :) It will happen. I would also recommend tracking CM because that helps me know when O is coming as well.

#95 ·
I am so happy to have your support and encouragement! I promise to write personals, but I had to jump on quickly to say that I had a truly lovely day with my family. And I did not spot all day (after that first initial bit), and I did not dwell on the test this morning, and I did not worry. I just enjoyed my day. And then of course all my calm zen went out the window eventually and I just had to test again this evening.

I don't know what is going on. I have never experienced such weirdness on FRERs. This pic at 10 minutes is the test I just took and it is a beautiful line. I 100% did not expect this. I'm so confused and trying to figure out if I can give myself permission to get excited...

I assure you all I will NOT be testing on a FRER tomorrow.

Attachments

#96 ·
Wow!!!

@jenjy ...your line looks awesome! I'd say, go ahead and get excited! I really have a good feeling about this one for you! So I'm giving you a bib FAT CONGRATULATIONS! !! :love:love:joy
So happy for you. Have a wonderful day tomorrow and try to relax. That little bean your growing will soon be a wonderful addition to your family!

Hoping everyone else is doing great. I'll be back for personals tomorrow. I've got a little seducing to do myself.lol! @bren94. .go get him. Don't let that bugger pull away, how strong are your legs..wrap 'Em tight!!!.lmao:thumb:thumb

#99 ·
@jenjy: I can't honestly say for sure how I'll react if i get another BFP. I'm sure I'll be nervous but I think I'll try to stay as distracted as possible. I'm hoping that this time I'll just have a better gut feeling. Last time I really didn't. Can't wait to get your numbers back and I hope they are great. Your test was very encouraging though. :)

#102 ·
@jenjy- That line looks great!!! Drop the FRERs and back away. ;) You'll know soon enough if something isn't right and you are going to drive yourself insane. You don't want any added stress anyway right now. I know I'm also being hypocritical because I'm a worry wart, but my advice is just assume everything will work out just fine and act as such. I'm sure the tests can fluctuate purely by how concentrated your urine is. But that line is most definitely a big fat positive.
Unfortunately nothing about my cycle is predictable, even the OPKs. I've had months where I only get positives with FMU (which you aren't supposed to use), sometimes I've gotten the positives clearly days AFTER my temp shift, last month my fertility monitor never gave me a positive whatsoever, and it looks like I O'd on my chart. I wish it was as easy as it getting darker and darker then positive then O. My body is so weird. We'll see though

@Bren...the peak just means your O is coming, not that it already happened. So it can give you a positive and you still might not O for a day or two. It picks up LH hormone, which is the hormone that signals the ovary to Ovulate. You will start detecting the hormone before it tells the egg it's go time. :) I bet you get your temp shift this morning or tomorrow morning.

AFM, not much to report, I'm on cd11. My temp was really high this morning but it is a throw out because I partied it up yesterday. Went to a birthday party all day and went to my friends pole dancing recital at a bar last night. :) Drank more than my fair share, which always spikes up my temp. If I have over about 2 drinks, my temp is ruined the next day. Oh well, it was worth it. But, no signs of O anyway...very faint line on OPK, low on fertility monitor and I'm as dry as a desert down yonder. Hopefully things will start picking up soon! The earliest I've O'd this whole year has been cd17, so I most likely have a good week to wait.

#103 ·
@jennsies, I know. I am probably driving everyone here crazy with my relentless testing. The thing is, I have spotted. I only spot in miscarriages (5 so far). So it's hard to just relax. :( But I will absolutely try. I am going to have another wonderful day today with my family, so that helps keep me distracted. :)

That is very frustrating that your OPKs don't give you a good indication. Just curious, what brand are you using?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.