Forum Jump: 
 134Likes

#211 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 04:03 PM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by discalceata View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one checking for @jenjy updates! Haha.

I started spotting today, so looks like tomorrow will be CD1 and I'll take the Clomid Monday through Friday. That works out! That way husband won't be home for most of the irritability. I'm really nervous about this. I've never been so nervous to get a period before.
Don't be nervous. I took clomid before and didn't notice a thing. Maybe it won't be bad...
#212 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 04:10 PM

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
Don't be nervous. I took clomid before and didn't notice a thing. Maybe it won't be bad...
I'm more nervous about the results, LOL! If it works… man. Everything changes. EVERYTHING. It's huge.
#213 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 04:27 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Introducing myself-- just getting started with ttc, I have pcos so I've been told for years that I might have a difficult time getting pregnant. No luck so far-- my dr. has offered to refer me to an endocrinologist but it feels a little too soon for that. Right now af is two days late but all the pee sticks are completely negative-- even the expensive first response ones! I don't know what's going on!!
#214 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 04:47 PM

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
FINALLY. 2315. It's too slow -- that's nearly 55 hours doubling time. To get to 512 by 14dpo I must've had something like a 20 hour doubling time since I know I was negative at 9dpo morning and faint positive 9dpo afternoon. To go from 20 hour doubling time to 55 hour doubling time... :/

I'm not giving up though.

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and five  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14).  
#215 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
FINALLY. 2315. It's too slow -- that's nearly 55 hours doubling time. To get to 512 by 14dpo I must've had something like a 20 hour doubling time since I know I was negative at 9dpo morning and faint positive 9dpo afternoon. To go from 20 hour doubling time to 55 hour doubling time... :/

I'm not giving up though.
Well, shit. I was so hoping it was gonna be different this time. The tide has to turn one day. I'm sorry sister.

ETA: what did dr say? Will you have another draw? I know there's the whole "48-72 hours" range....any hope left at all? I know the spotting has got to be nagging away...

Last edited by rosie2727; 06-13-2014 at 05:15 PM.
#216 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 05:31 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
@jenjy that's still a great number. Normal doubling times are 48-72 hours so you are still well within that. Plus you said yourself there could have had a vanishing twin which means things would slow for a bit while the singleton's level could catch up.
#217 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 05:36 PM

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)

So.. this is at 9DPO. I am in shock.. so I will be back later for my personals. I am scared because I don't want to lose another but I am so excited.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

Last edited by alivewithyou; 06-13-2014 at 05:36 PM. Reason: added picture
#218 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post

So.. this is at 9DPO. I am in shock.. so I will be back later for my personals. I am scared because I don't want to lose another but I am so excited.
I knew you'd have no problem getting pregnant again...congrats! I have a good feeling about it.
#219 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
YAY alivewithyou!!!!! Congratulations! I'm really happy for you!
#220 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Alivewithyou, this is great news! I am thrilled for you!! Stick, baby!!

@buthieki , welcome!

A couple more minutes to talk now...

Quote:
Well, shit. I was so hoping it was gonna be different this time. The tide has to turn one day. I'm sorry sister.

ETA: what did dr say? Will you have another draw? I know there's the whole "48-72 hours" range....any hope left at all? I know the spotting has got to be nagging away...
My heart sank when it wasn't like 4000 or something.

They didn't say anything... I had called and left a message and I had the call returned with just the number. They still don't have the progesterone yet which is part of the picture as well.

I don't know what to do about another draw. Help. I want the information but I swear the past few days were the most stressful I've been through in a long time. I don't think I can put myself through it again. I wish there was an instant way to get the dang number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdenAurora View Post
@jenjy that's still a great number. Normal doubling times are 48-72 hours so you are still well within that. Plus you said yourself there could have had a vanishing twin which means things would slow for a bit while the singleton's level could catch up.
Thanks, and you are right - it is a very good number for 19dpo. It's the drastic drop in doubling time that is the issue. But yes, I can't help but wonder about the loss of a twin.

I had a really quick rise to hcg=512 which could be because of twins. My grandmother's brothers were fraternal twins (does that increase my chances??) My age increases the chances of fraternal twins. I had spotting (always indicative of a loss for me, and I'm talking red gushes) and fluctuating FRERs (strange for me). If there really were twins -- I don't know. If one was lost shortly after that 14dpo 512 result, and one baby is remaining now, that 19dpo number indicates the little bean is doing fantastic. I haven't spotted in something like 5 days. (Which, while definitely encouraging, is not a sure sign all is well because I've had spotting go away and then just come back later.)

But the other part of me really scoffs at myself for trying to rationalize it with this scenario.

Last edited by jenjy; 06-13-2014 at 07:44 PM.
#221 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 09:13 PM

@jenjy That sounds exactly like a twin that didn't make it. I'm sorry about that one, but it does sound like you have at least one healthy bean hanging on in there!
#222 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 09:37 PM

Oh hey, here's a question. I'm supposed to start Clomid on CD3. I told the doctor that usually I have a day of spotting and then the actual bleeding starts the next day, and asked which day should be CD1. She said it would be the day I'm actually bleeding.

Well, today I got spotting in the morning and then started bleeding tonight around 7 or 8 pm. Is today CD1, or is that tomorrow?
#223 of 461 Old 06-13-2014, 11:55 PM

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Quote:
Oh hey, here's a question. I'm supposed to start Clomid on CD3. I told the doctor that usually I have a day of spotting and then the actual bleeding starts the next day, and asked which day should be CD1. She said it would be the day I'm actually bleeding.

Well, today I got spotting in the morning and then started bleeding tonight around 7 or 8 pm. Is today CD1, or is that tomorrow?
I'd say 'today.' But that is what I would only personally think - I have no experience with that. Good luck to you!

Proud mommy to our stellar Stella (3/2011). 
#224 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilhelmina View Post
Hello ladies! Is it ok if I join?
I'm sorry I missed your post, Wilhelmina! And I'm so sorry for you loss. Welcome to this wonderful group!

@discalceata , Thank you for your post - it helps! As for your CD1 question, I don't know how picky Clomid is, but I would have called that day CD1.

#225 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 07:45 AM

Quote:

I've always counted the first day of anything as day 1. But I also start out with flow, not spotting.

Hi @Wilhelmina ! I post over here more often cause I started here and this thread is more active!

@jenjy : have you still been using FRER? Did you go for another beta? Ugh! This is pure hell and I'm sorry you're in this spot. Why oh why can't we just get a solid effing BFP instead of maybe?

I called my doc and asked what my first beta was in my last healthy pregnancy. Granted, idk how many dpo I was exactly, but I think a good guess is 23dpo. It was 14,000 ish. So, extrapolating from that, at 15dpo, I would have been around 875, assuming a 48 hr doubling time.

Pos OPK this am! I tested 3 times yesterday and all neg. I assumed I'd O Sun or Mon. So all seems to be lined up! Now I just gotta get DH in the sack. Quickly!
#226 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 08:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hi everyone,

Since my cycles vary slightly in length 26-28 days we were given a formula to figure out the approx. days I should be ovulating on.

Hi @Anna1979 - hope you get the requisitions needed for the blood work.

Hi @rosie2727 (what OPK are you using?). We were told by the fertility clinic we needed to look for one's that are specific about time frame (24-36 hours instead of 48 hours) so we can do the IUI. After I get a positive OPK we call the clinic and they arrange the IUI the next day.

Hi @apeydef and @innacircle

Thanks @jenjy . I am glad we have a plan too. I hope we can get our appointment done quickly since today is CD1 so I want to be ready to start next cycle. Hugs hun! I agree hound them. My husband is like a pitbull- he won't let go -he calls people until they do their job. I love him for it cause he gets results. Fingers crossed still dear. Don't give up hope dear.

Hello and welcome @Wilhelmina , sorry to hear about your loss.

Hugs @discalceata - is there anything you can do to distract yourself during the upcoming week? Try to relax hun- pamper yourself, you deserve it. We all deserve it. Make sure you each take some time to relax this weekend ladies. Could you call your doctor? Like you I spot before my actual period and was told by the fertility clinic Day 1 is the day when its full flow (red vs. brownish).

Hi and welcome @buthieki - its probably too early to show up on a test. How long have you been trying?

Hi @EdenAurora and @jennsies

Hugs and congrats @alivewithyou

Me 28, DH 30 wheelchair.gif, 2 Kitties cat.gifand working towards having Baby #1. 
#227 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Updated to here Any status changes need? Please put changes in BOLD, thanks everyone!

Me 28, DH 30 wheelchair.gif, 2 Kitties cat.gifand working towards having Baby #1. 
#228 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 08:47 AM

@tinytina I've tried several OPKs. I'm now using the Clear Blue Digital. I love that there is no interpreting lines. It gives you a smiley when your surge has been detected. I love that it's so cut and dry. I'm not sure about it's range though (24-36, vs 24-48 hours). I bought a 20 pack last month and I've still got lots of tests left. If start using them now so you can see what day it is this month at least. I'd imagine you O on 11-15...

ETA: just looked and those are 24-36! I'd get those. They are so wonderful. I think it was like $35 for the two month supply. So not too pricey. And since I know I O on 14 or 15, I've even been testing two times a day. So theoretically, I could make it into a 3-4 month supply, but idk how long the digital reader works. It may only last for two months....seems like someone else mentioned before that the battery dies in it after two months.
tinytina and badwolf092087 like this.

Last edited by rosie2727; 06-14-2014 at 08:54 AM.
#229 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 09:59 AM

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Hey guys, just dropping in to say hi and see what you've all been up to. I want to do personals but am out of town without a computer so it's hard.

@alivewithyou Congrats! That's exciting news!

@jenjy I really hope there's a simple explanation for your beta and that you're little babe is safe and sound in there. Hugs.

Thinking of all of you and hoping for so much happiness in all of your lives. I'm 7dpo and tested because I'm SO impatient. I've actually been really good just patiently waiting, but I woke up anxious and all over the place so I had to. Of course there was nothing. I wasn't expecting there to be this early. Luckily I don't have anymore tests to waste with me so I'll have to wait til I return home (at 11dpo) to test again. I should get a more accurate result then. I have been really tired the past couple of days, I'm nodding off as I type this. I'm just hoping for the best on Wednesday! Hope everyone is doing well.
#230 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 10:58 AM

Hi Everyone! Just checking in real quick. We have a wedding to go to this afternoon and I need to start getting ready so I'll have to do personals later. I've been reading to check in though!

Well, my temps are still high and weird. 98.3 this morning. My software put me as ovulating 4 days ago. I don't have any idea if I actually did. The last couple days I was having a little CM, not a ton, but I'm kind of dehydrated this week, so who knows. I went back and looked at all my charts and the only other chart I could find with these post-O type temps so early in my cycle was dec/jan when I had a short 19 day cycle (I had several very short cycles over the second half of last year, don't know why, it had never happened before. But since that dec/jan cycle it hasn't happened again). That cycle my temp went up high on cd8 and stayed there...same as this one. I'm relatively sure I didn't ovulate those cycles, unless it was on cd7, which is scary to think about. I started the opks and fertility monitor on cd7 this cycle and have got nothing...every single test has been a very faint opk line and "low" on the monitor. I'm currently on cd17. This cycle is most certainly a bust. Now I don't even know when to expect AF and we are going on a big camping trip next weekend. My periods are so bad that I cannot go camping during it, so if I'm gonna have another freakish short cycle it better hurry up. If I actually O'd on day 13 we missed the boat sex wise...but my temps were still in my post-O range before day 13, so I don't think it's right.
I'm so discouraged about this. Not as much about the lost month, but in the what in the holy hell is going on with my body way! I have no way of predicting when or if I'm going to O. Every month has been completely different, there is no pattern whatsoever. Every cycle a different length...which I can handle, but now this temp thing has me freaking out a bit. We can't afford a RE right now (would have to be completely out of pocket), so there is no way I can seriously investigate what might be going wrong with me. I think I may at least switch to a new dr. (or my husband's naturopath clinic) and BEG for some hormone testing. I can't even get my current dr. to do that. She's all "if you're ovulating even some of the time you can get pregnant. If you want I can refer you to the OB/GYN but all they'll do is put you on clomid". GRRRRRR. I want to know what is WRONG. So frustrating.
Sorry about the whiny post. I'm a big grouch about my body right now.

Last edited by jennsies; 06-14-2014 at 11:07 AM.
#231 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 12:46 PM

Thanks for the answers, ladies. I guess that means I am currently on CD2 and Waiting to O!
#232 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 04:26 PM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:

Omg I knew it! I just had this feeling. I had a mc as you know and then a healthy baby after. So please don't worry. I'm praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy!
#233 of 461 Old 06-14-2014, 11:31 PM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Congrats @alivewithyou !

AFM, something very strange is happening. Yesterday was CD 12 and this is my first month on Metformin. I'm titriting up too 2000mg a day but I'm only up to 1500. Yesterday I noticed I went from no ral CM to globs of EWCM in mere hours. I took an OPK but it was pretty darn negative. This morning I took another and it was about 1/2 strength. By about 5pm I took another and I got a so I guess I'm ovulating in the next 24-36 hours. It's just so strange, this is way earlier than I typically ovulate. Could it be the metformin? This was also the first month in a long time I've had globs of jelly EWCM.

Me learning.gif+ DH hug.gif + kid.gifDaniel (7/5/10)
#234 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 01:33 AM

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
@jennsies That souns so frustrating! Surprises can be nice, but a surprise of when you're going to o every month is not a fun surprise. A naturopath or at least another doctor sounds like a good idea. I'm really hoping for you that AF doesn't show up during camping. That would be totally unfair!

@bren94 Fingers crossed for Wednesday!

@buthieki @Wilhemina Hello and welcome!

@jenjy Glad you finally got some numbers back, even though they weren't what you were hoping for. Have you decided what you're going to do about another draw? I know nothing about beta tests so I'm learning a lot!

Have to run so more personals later...

Tested again this morning, another BFN but I know nothing's over till it's over. It's only 13dpo and AF isn't due till Tuesday or Wednesday so I'm trying to be relaxed about although you all know how it is. I'm still feeling twinges, have some acne which I never ever have, and been super tired although I've cut out coffee so that could be the culprit right there. Who knows! I'm back to the acupuncturist tomorrow so maybe I can get more info out of him.
#235 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 08:04 AM

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Thanks for the congrats @rosie2727 , @jenjy , @bren94 , @tinytina @apeydef , @SeattleRain , @jennsies
@rosie2727 : I can't wait for you to join me for good. How did your seduction go with DH? Hopefully you catch the egg this weekend.
@jenjy : I hope that everything is still going well for you. I think the twin theory makes sense with your spotting and your numbers. I hope you are able to relax now, but I know how hard that is already.. I'm having to calm myself down a lot right now.
@discalceata : I wil tell you that they didn't start me on femara until day 6-11 and usually it's meant to be 3-8... so I would say go with whatever day feels right to you as your body won't be completely freaked out by one day or in my case 3 days difference.
@Wilhelmina : I have seen you over on the TTC after loss thread but welcome over here as well. It is a little but more active here.. sometimes in an overwhelming way. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.
@tinytina : hugs and good luck on your next steps. I will tell you that I personally hate digital ovulation tests, but my ovulation positives have always been super obvious on the cheapie strips.. my test line will be much darker than the control line. This cycle the digital ovulation test gave me a positive 4 days before I actually did ovulate and then the reader broke after that. I kept using the strips because they were all I had and I liked their lines.. lol but for the price I would just stick with internet cheapies for myself. Just a personal preference though. For me I got 20 for $60 so I wasn't happy with them.
@bren94 : I hope you come back and get your positive. I could barely (and almost felt like i had line eyes) see a positive on 8 dpo so I think 7dpo is still pretty early. My last pregnancy i didn't see a positive at all until 12 DPO.
@jennsies : I'm sorry your cycle is being so weird. I had a very weird cycle last month that was anovulatory and my temps were all over the place until I went to the hospital. I don't think it's too uncommon to have a weird cycle once and a while but I understand how annoying that is when you are TTC. FX that your body normalizes soon.
@SeattleRain : I was on metformin (as well as femara) this month and it pushed me up to ovulation at day 18 which is the earliest i've ovulated in 9 months. I was using pre-seed so I'm not sure about the effect on cm.
@perkier : FX for a bfp soon.

AFM:
Please move me to BFP for June. I don't want to be afraid of this pregnancy so I'm celebrating now regardless of the outcome.

Here is my current line progression:

The top two (frer and cheapie) are 9 DPO in the afternoon
Next is 10 DPO in the morning (my morning tests suck)
Below that is 10 DPO in the afternoon
The bottom is this morning at 11DPO.

I am planning on taking another FRER this afternoon for a better comparison but so far I am happy with what I am seeing. I will probably go in at 14 DPO for my first beta and progesterone and then see where the doctor wants to go from there.

I think I am definitely still in shock but I feel a lot more pregnant than last time. My boobs are slowly starting to annoy me, I'm getting nausea, frequent urination, and getting worn out very quickly. We played volleyball yesterday and I swear within five minutes it felt like my arms were bruising. Weirdly enough, I'm not as crampy as last time. Last time it was non stop. This time, I get random cramps here and there that are slightly more intense but it's not constant.

We already told my family (with the attitude of celebrating this pregnancy rather than being afraid of it) and a few very close friends. That will be it until I get some strong betas (then we might tell a little bit on his side) and then we won't be announcing to everyone else until after ultrasound probably.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#236 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 09:04 AM

@alivewithyou Thanks for sharing that. It's very encouraging to hear stories about others having issues and then getting BFPs! Sometimes I just feel hopeless about it and I need to try and keep my head out of that place. @perkier thank you. I'm crossing my fingers for you! Maybe acne will be a good thing for once, right?

@discalceata - good luck with your round of clomid! I hope it works just the way it's supposed to for you! @SeattleRain - That's great about the EWCM! I have no idea if or why that would be due to metformin, but it's a good thing either way. Glad you got your positive on your OPK and good luck on catching your egg! Crossing my fingers for you too!
Hello to everyone else I missed!

AFM- Yesterday just as I was feeling ridiculously sorry for myself, I went outside for the mail and there was a package for me. My best friend sent me a beautiful fertility necklace from The Fertile Garden (she makes fertility related jewelry). It's moonstone, and the description says, "Moonstone can help your you welcome a new soul into her body and is said to have powers that aid in balancing of your emotions, very important in trying to conceive! Calms emotions, opens up ones feminine side. Heightens intuition and receptivity. Assists with hormone equilibrium during menstrual cycle. Moonstone also encourages love, hope, and fertility.". It totally made my week. She knew what a rough time I've been having this cycle. What an amazing friend, I'm so lucky to have her (we've known each other since 1st grade). Anyway, I'm trying to have a more positive attitude, that's the only thing I have control over. We are going to a baseball game with my father in law and sister in law. The best part is my MIL (who is a HUGE pain in the rear) is not coming, which sounds kinda mean but she makes most family events difficult. So, we should actually have fun now! We also went to a really fun wedding last night with some good friends. So overall a good weekend.
#237 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Talking WOW!!! so much to catch up on!

I think I'm 1 or 2 DPO

Sorry I've been so MIA. My ds just finished 4th grade on friday, my baby is getting so big so fast! DH has been having some issues with different medications he has been taking and this last one was a real doozy! He struggles with anxiety, and is very sensitive to any medication, the last one the doc put him on was not good at all and have spent much of the week helping him manage his stress. Fortunately, lovin is a serotonin booster, so I was able to help him out with that one, not as much as I would have liked but hopefully at just the right time. For some reason my O time is really confusing this month. I'm horrible with taking temps at the right time and I didn't take any opk this month either. It looks like my symptoms point to O on thurs or friday ( Cp was high soft and open, pretty good EWCM on both thurs and fri). My question for the experts out there...is you get those on the day you O or on a few days before? For some reason I feel really good about this month. I'm going to be really busy during the TWW, going away next weekend to family reunion to the mountains. So between preparing for that and all sorts of activities with ds I won't be able to obsess.

@ alivewithyou HOLY COW, congratulations! Your lines look awesome and progression is right on. I'm so happy for you!

@jennis ies. .. I feel for you. Not knowing what your body is doing is beyond frustrating. I hope it becomes clear for you and you are able to head in the right direction.

@tinytina . ..I'm keeping an eye on you and I know good things to come are right around the corner. You and your DH are going to make awesome parents! Prayers your way!

@jeny j. ..i hope your starting to relax a bit. The explanations for the odd tests and the spotting make complete sense amd I'm positive there is a cozy bean growing strong in there.

@bren94 . ..i hope your trip to NY was refreshing and I can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday! My bet is on 2 nice bright lines.

@rosie . How did the seduction work out for you? I bet you got him and wouldn't take no for an answer!
Two lines for you in about two weeks for you...cheers!!!

@SeattleRain ...I really know nothing about metaformin but gobs of EWCM can't be a bad thing. Sending a stash of double lines your way!

@perkier ...love your name btw, makes me whenever I see it. I hope all is going well for you, and I'm sure we will be seeing two nice lines from you!

@dis caleata & wilhelmina...sorry I haven't been around much to get to know you but I'm sure I will soon!:smil

AFM...i think I pretty much wrote my update at the top. I sure hope one of the charting experts can help me understand, I should know by now, but when all the signs line up...like cm, cp, and all the other tell tale signs of O ...do you see them on O day or like an opk...24 - 36 hrs before the big O?

I don't know why but I'm feeling super positive for everyone this month..even including myself. Maybe it's the month my son was conceived 10 yrs ago. Maybe it's the warm summer sun and watching all the plants grow. Whatever it is I feel so strongly that this month will be filled with beans planting and growing with us as well. (Please forgive the cheesy analogy, feeling a bit gushy today)

Apologies for anyone I missed and all the typos. ...it's a challenge on my phone.
Enjoy the beautiful day!!! Family is impatiently waiting for me. Be back later and hope to read more good news! !!
#238 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Well the mucus is gone and I had a huge ovulation dip this morning so I think my eggie popped. We DTD last night, but that will be the only time we DTD this entire fertile window. I felt really good about it thought, I can't explain it, I just felt like that was my time. I took an OPK this afternoon and the FRER was positive but the CB digi was negative. Should I DTD tonight as well or is it pretty much a done deal now?

Me learning.gif+ DH hug.gif + kid.gifDaniel (7/5/10)
#239 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleRain View Post
Well the mucus is gone and I had a huge ovulation dip this morning so I think my eggie popped. We DTD last night, but that will be the only time we DTD this entire fertile window. I felt really good about it thought, I can't explain it, I just felt like that was my time. I took an OPK this afternoon and the FRER was positive but the CB digi was negative. Should I DTD tonight as well or is it pretty much a done deal now?
man, I'm feelin ya. I had a huge dip this am too! And 3 pos OPKs yesterday (all digital - followed by a neg). But then I did another OPK this am and it was pos again. And my monitor got peak just now. Only 2nd time it's ever detected peak. We DTD yesterday, but I really need DH on board one more time!! I already know he's not in the mood :/

I def had way more EWCM yesterday than today though. But I have had some today. Ugh! He better get it in gear!
#240 of 461 Old 06-15-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleRain View Post
This was also the first month in a long time I've had globs of jelly EWCM.
That has to be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkier View Post
Who knows! I'm back to the acupuncturist tomorrow so maybe I can get more info out of him.
Sorry for the BFN's so far but you are right that there is time! I'm interested to see if he has any more insight. :P

Quote:
I am planning on taking another FRER this afternoon for a better comparison but so far I am happy with what I am seeing. I will probably go in at 14 DPO for my first beta and progesterone and then see where the doctor wants to go from there.
What a wonderful progression! Perfect! I'm very happy these tests look wonderful! I'm glad things feel differently this time too! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennsies View Post
My best friend sent me a beautiful fertility necklace from The Fertile Garden (she makes fertility related jewelry). It's moonstone, and the description says, "Moonstone can help your you welcome a new soul into her body and is said to have powers that aid in balancing of your emotions, very important in trying to conceive! Calms emotions, opens up ones feminine side. Heightens intuition and receptivity. Assists with hormone equilibrium during menstrual cycle. Moonstone also encourages love, hope, and fertility."
Whoa, that was an amazing gift! That is wonderful!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayme371 View Post
I don't know why but I'm feeling super positive for everyone this month..even including myself. Maybe it's the month my son was conceived 10 yrs ago. Maybe it's the warm summer sun and watching all the plants grow. Whatever it is I feel so strongly that this month will be filled with beans planting and growing with us as well. (Please forgive the cheesy analogy, feeling a bit gushy today)
I love the positivity and the analogies

Quote:
man, I'm feelin ya. I had a huge dip this am too! And 3 pos OPKs yesterday (all digital - followed by a neg). But then I did another OPK this am and it was pos again. And my monitor got peak just now. Only 2nd time it's ever detected peak. We DTD yesterday, but I really need DH on board one more time!! I already know he's not in the mood :/

I def had way more EWCM yesterday than today though. But I have had some today. Ugh! He better get it in gear!
I think it sounds like you got really good timing so far though so that is a relief! But hopefully your DH gets on board and you'll have everything covered in case!! Fingers crossed!!!

AFM, I'm 5 days past getting the ~2300 beta -- theoretically I should have been able to get a "3+" reading on the CBE. I did not though. I got "2-3" still. Not a great sign, but who knows -- there could be reasons why.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page