#1 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 05:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~June 2014

WELCOME TO THE "ONE" THREAD
June 2014

Posted by alexisyael in 2004:
The One Thread is designed for all on the MDC board. No matter where you are in your cycle, you are welcome to join the One Thread! We are also open to those who are "Waiting to be Ready" for one reason or another. We continue to embrace those of us who have become pregnant as well. Feel free to jump in at any time and introduce yourself!

To help keep the list current and manageable, members will be deleted after a month of not posting to a One thread.

Please make add/remove/change requests in BOLD.

Waiting to O
HappyMama2013
Veritas Vitae
jennsies
alittlemischief
rosie2727
Wilhelmina
siuann
Anna1979
discalceata
ayme371
perkier
chilee

Waiting to Know (2WW)
discalceata
scjp1109
OneWithTwo
jsustanley
AntoninBeGonin
Firefly77
zen12345
Yaliina
deserae
alicenwonderland
HappyMama2013
SeattleRain
ayme371
saharaviolet
Waiting4SJ

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!
staceeyore01
lilybean t
waywornwanderer

Waiting to be Ready
tinytina --Waiting to Start IUI
dancingmama0721
devilish
ericka29
mamadance84
Aloria
mamalovehm
franluvsbubba
radiowave
Melinda1980

Waiting to Hear From
greenegirl
JerFenstmaker
KatelynRose
MakeItSew
hilsd
tifga
deliciousbydre
Truffula11
ttcbby01
jojobean

2013/2014 GRADUATES~

Big congrats to you all!

June BFP's
jenjy
Charmedseed
alivewithyou
bren94
EdenAurora

April BFP's
t2009
dmariev
NSmomtobe
girlspn
apeydef
maof1
NaturallyMo
Kita4
angelasm1th
Li5i or LouisaG

March BFP's
Harmony96
marilyn612
badwolf092087
Truffula11

February BFP's
Oregonmoon
edubluv
WifeofAnt
katealici
Alivewithyou
jchole

January BFP's
mygreenestgrass
CrystalMarie
magrat
Diamhim
linnylou422
cagirlintexas

December BFP's
innacircle
Motivated Mama 2twins.gif
delightedbutterfly
kateaton
crunchymonkey

Below is a link to "The One Grad Club Thread" for all the Mamas who received their BFP!

http://www.mothering.com/community/t...the-one-thread

Me 28, DH 31 , 2 Kitties and working towards having Baby #1. 
“The past has no power over the present moment.” Eckhart Tolle

Last edited by tinytina; 07-01-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 06:11 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone, welcome to June. Still haven't figured out how to tag anyone yet

Thanks for the support everyone!

Thanks siuann, sorry to hear about your hormone difficulties

Thanks jenjy, I saw the line too. Sorry to hear about your spotting last night. Hang in there little bean!

So sorry ayme371, you are not a downer. You need to express your frustration and pain

Hugs rosie2727. Definitely speak to your RE about more testing. Hopefully moving around will help.

Hi alivewithyou- sorry to hear about the side effects of the metformin. I have been feeling baby energy too.

Sorry your cycles are so long, jennsies, good job losing weight

Hope moving went well alittlemischief

Sorry to hear you are feeling down SeattleRain, hugs

Sorry AF is there, chilee

Hi everyone else!

#3 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 07:07 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Jenjy- sorry the spotting began. I never spotted at all during any if my healthy pregnancies either. So as soon as I seen anything, I feel as if it's over for sure :/

Alittlemischief: hi there! Glad you got moved. Who knows, maybe this will be your month...

Chilee: sorry AF found you.

AF was due sat or sun. I stopped the progesterone sat night and I woke up to AF this am. Calling RE office this morning....
#4 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 07:41 AM

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Happy June everyone! At least I hope it's happy for all of you! <3
@tinytina thanks for starting the new thread and being on top of things for us!

@alivewithyou I'm sorry you're feeling crappy. Hugs.

@chilee sorry about AF. Sending positive vibes your way.
@rosie2727 I really hope things look up for you soon.

@alittlemischief how exciting to be in a new home! Stressful too, I'm sure.

@jenjy Fx this is a BFP for you! & that is sticks! I feel really hopeful for you.

@ayme371 thinking of you, friend! Hope you're well.

AFM...I think we've officially decided to put off TTC indefinitely. DH and I had a good long talk last night after visiting with my parents and sort of "mutually" decided to hold off. I use mutually lightly because it was more his decision and me reluctantly agreeing. I'd rather have a baby when we are both totally onboard and DH has too many hesitations right now. He'd like to have his business more established. He gave me an ETA of February 2015 but I'm not even getting my hopes up that it will be that soon. He just doesn't get it when I try to tell him that he's probably never going to feel 110% ready for a baby. Everyone has their doubts and concerns as a first time parent, you are bringing a human life into the world after all. It's a HUGE deal. I feel a little defeated. I'm on CD11 and should O in a few days so I feel like all this charting business has been a waste (even though I know it's been good for getting to know my body and cycle better.) I'll be okay though. I'm going to take this time for internal reflection, getting healthy both mentally and physically, and enjoying being young and in love. I'll still get on I'm sure. I still love hearing how you're all doing. That is of course if no one minds that I stick around even though I won't be actively TTC. Hope everyone is well!

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#5 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:34 AM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Rosie, hope they get you in soon.

Tinytina, thank you for the new thread!

Bren, that is a hard place to be. Many yrs ago I was ready to TTC before dh was ready and it was hard. Of course keep posting- this is a place for 'waiting to be ready' as well.

AFM.. Lots more brown this morning. However, my hopeful side kicked in since only one loss started with brown (the others started red and I think one started pink) and the test progression seems good today. 11dpo. I still can't figure out how to post pics on my phone without using desktop version. So clunky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140602_081153.jpg (215.1 KB, 12 views)

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#6 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hi Ladies!

Since DH and I missed our fertility window last month I decided to stop temping while I was on holidays and just enjoy some down time and no stress. I started temping again when AF showed up and am on CD8 today. I saw my naturopath for a acupuncture session on Saturday and will start my OPK's today.

to everyone

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#7 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:37 AM

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
@jenjy fingers crossed everything is ok and the little bean is sticking

happytears.gifMe - married to DHROTFLMAO.gifMomma to furbabies dog2.gifStanley and dog2.gifOscar. TTCing #1 after angel.gif 10/13angel.gif 4/14 waiting for my rainbow1284.gif
#8 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Hello, all! I'm new here but thought I'd jump in. I've been TTC off and on for about 5 years, with miscarriages in '09 and '10. No kids. Decided last month that this matters more to me than I thought it did, so in a couple weeks when my next cycle starts, I'll start my first round of Clomid. It's a big intimidating scary step and I don't have any parent-friends in my city, so I hope to join the community here!

I guess I belong in Waiting To Be Ready? I expect my next period in just under two weeks and I'll start the Clomid on D3. Eep!
#9 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
I am 8 dpo today (cd 24). I wasn't charting this month but I got a blazing pos Ovulation on 5/24 am followed by neg on 5/24 pm and 5/25 am. Fertility friend put O on 5/25 which was cd 16.

I wasn't going to test for another week but it was supposed to be my turn to clean the litter box yesterday. LOL So I decided to be silly and use that as an excuse to test. I took a SurePredict and a thick line appeared instantly. I used the same urine with a FRER and there was a line within 30 secs. OMG! I took another FRER this morning and the line came up right away. Mid-morning I took a clearblue digital with weeks and got 1-2 weeks.

I'm so excited. I told dh right away (he's on litter box duty for now on). I'm cautiously optimistic since I had my first chemical pregnancy loss in April. I really didn't think it would happen this month since we only bd on cd 11 and cd 14.

I really hope this pregnancy sticks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FRER 7dpo.jpg (179.4 KB, 19 views)
#10 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 12:47 PM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
I don't know what happened to the site since my last visit but it's so difficult to read/post.
@rosie2727 I know this is a little late but please don't leave the group. You have been so encouraging for everyone. Plus, I want you to be able to join the graduates group. I hope your RE can find answers for you quickly.
@jenjy I am thinking good thoughts for you. This is a sticky bean.
@bren94 I admire your love and respect for your dh's wishes. It's so hard when you are ready but your partner isn't there yet.
#11 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 01:00 PM

@EdenAurora So funny you mentioned the litter box. DH asked me the other day why I'm so eager to get pregnant right this second, and I told him "because I'm sick of cleaning the litter box!" lol it's definitely a perk. Congrats on the BFP! Fx it sticks, I'm sending loads of baby dust your way!

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#12 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 01:09 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello Everyone. I'm new and this is my first post.

My husband and I have been TTC our first child for eight months. We are both very much on the same page about wanting to start a family. We're also both frustrated that we've been unsuccessful so far. I turned 34 last week. Age makes me nervous.

My husband's doctor said that he can move forward with fertility testing given my age and that it's a relatively easy test. I think coming home with a little specimen cup brought a new reality to him that we may, in fact, not be able to conceive.

I am about 13 or 14 days post ovulation. I had two negative pregnancy tests over the weekend - on Saturday night and one Sunday morning. The only "symptom" I'm having is sore breasts, although I always have sore breasts before I start my period. I can't tell if this time the soreness is more intense or different, but I'm definitely aware of it even just walking around.

Of course I'm hopefully that two negative pregnancy tests will turn into a positive if I just test tomorrow or if I just test one more time. But deep down I don't think it will.

This is a frustrating journey. I'm here because of all the people I talk with, nobody has been through this and nobody really understands. They're all just so darn optimistic! :) Of course that's appreciated, but it's also nice just to hear someone say, "I know how you feel."

Thanks for hearing me out.

Stella
#13 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 01:13 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie2727 View Post
Jenjy- sorry the spotting began. I never spotted at all during any if my healthy pregnancies either. So as soon as I seen anything, I feel as if it's over for sure :/

AF was due sat or sun. I stopped the progesterone sat night and I woke up to AF this am. Calling RE office this morning....
Jenjy- I sure hope it's nothing. I had brown spotting for a month and a half with this one.

Rosie- I was sooooo hoping this was it for you!

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#14 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 01:53 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Hi everyone, @rosie ...I'm so sorry! How disappointing. I hope the RE will be able to help get you some answers. @jenjy ...I'm really crossing my fingers for you! I've heard of plenty of pregnancies starting with spotting, so hang in there little bean! @Bren ...I feel like my DH and I were in the same boat, but I basically told him that we don't have the luxury of taking our time (due to my age...I'm 35). Also I had to remind him that it may take some time to get pregnant. He was pretty much on board after that. I know he was hoping to be in a different place financially before having a family, but life just doesn't always go according to plan. Would your husband consider not TTC but not actively avoiding..letting the cards fall where they may? Either way, I also think it's a really good idea to get into a good place physically and mentally. Will probably help with conceiving when you're ready. @EdenAurora ...Congrats!!!! So excited for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome to all the new ladies! I'm new here too. It's definitely nice to have a place to share this stuff with. I agree that sometimes well meaning friends and families don't understand. I've heard many time, "maybe you should just stop charting and worrying about it", "maybe trying so hard is the problem...it always happens when you aren't trying"...etc etc etc. Of course mostly said by women who have several children who all got pregnant easily. I just stopped talking about TTC at all unless I'm asked. I don't want that kind of advice.

AFM....I'm cd 5 today so officially Waiting to O. Had a nice weekend of hanging out with friends, getting yard work done. Hubby should be getting his SA results today, and I'm really nervous about it. We know his testosterone is low so I'm expecting the worst, which I try not to but it's just the way I am. Luckily I was too busy this weekend to worry about it much. I'm hoping I'll O sooner this month now that I have been off the Vit. B6. We'll see. Feel like I'm having some ovary pain on the right side, but could be cysts. One good thing is that AF was pretty short this month...I was pretty much done after 3 days (very heavy days), but usually I go at least 4 plus spotting. Anyway, on to a new cycle. I usually don't start with the OPKs until day 10 or so, but my CBE fertility monitor will probably have me start testing tomorrow. It was a nice break from peeing on anything during AF.
#15 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 03:18 PM

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Thumbs down wrote a super long post and it was lost.

please put me at waiting to O, CD 2

***wrote such a long post earlier and Internet ate it so I have to shorten for now but will write again later, on family duty now and they are calling!

@ tiny tina ...thank you for keeping track again this month. So impressed at your positive spirit in light of the many challenges you face. You and DH will have your dreams come true and will be awesome parents to as many kiddos as you will be blessed with.

@chili ...wrote you a long msg on the may thread, didn't see this one

@bren94 ...thank you for your kind words. Would love to have you around, and hope to see you back in the saddle soon. Who knows....when your not expecting it crazy things happen. Any seductive ideas for the next few days, not to be dishonest or anything, women have needs too.

@jeny j....lines are lookin good....plant and dig in deep little bean! Interestin facts about being active. I am on sabbatical from teaching 4th grade and have been much less active, so I've gotten a bit mushy and have put on a few pounds. ..would make sense that it is having an affect on blood flow, time to get my but in gear and move it!

@rosie ...I'm sorry that you were right...for both of us. Need to get more knowledgeable about progesterone. Crazy how much and how quickly it affects the cycle. If only there was something to take that would be so effective at making the bean stick.

@EdenAurora ..Hi! Hope to get to know you. Awesome line, especially for 8dpo! Congratulations! !! Sending some super glue your way! Seriously awesome news!

WONDER IF WE COULD USE...FOR A MAY BFP? JENYJ AS WELL. Doesn't seem right for no BFPs in may. Should be filled to the brim...MOTHERs DAY should bring out the BFPs in full force!

@dvmarie. .thanks for stopping by and bringing encouragement. Hope all is going well for you. Adorable bump you've got growing!

WELCOME new ladies heading out into the deep and exciting time of getting knocked up....lol, HOPE no offense..Hope your stay is short and sweet!

Be back later for an update. Got to get the blood flowing....Enjoy a beautiful day!

AFM....DREADED DOC appt, I suppose. .gyn are my second least favorite. ..behind dentists...no offense....Just not a doctor person and I'm a serious wimpy wimp. Here's to June being filled with Giant sticky BFP ' S! ...Just hanging out like a giant stuck pig over here...lol, sorry if TMI
Gotta have a sense of humor. ..without I'd be a mess!

Last edited by ayme371; 06-02-2014 at 03:34 PM.
#16 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 03:58 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
@ayme...good luck at the dr. I agree with you for it being 2nd behind the dentist...which reminds me I need to schedule a dental appt. :/ Hope it goes smoothly for you!
#17 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 04:15 PM

Welcome Stella! Hope you won't be spending much time here!

@jennsies and @ayme371 I'm hoping to convince him to give it one more shot this week. Then possibly trying without trying. I try to tell him it doesn't happen as quickly as he thinks but I think he's a bit shell shocked from seeing so many girls we know getting pregnant lately. We're pretty young and more established than pretty much any of our friends so a lot of these are "uh oh" pregnancies. I think in his mind this is all the result of one night if unprotected sex when in reality it was probably a long time coming for most of them. That hasn't clicked with him yet. Oh well. Here's hoping I can convince him. I feel like if we leave it up to fate (trying without trying) then I'll get a BFP around February anyway, where as if we stop altogether until then it might take much I longer. I hope I can convince him. Thanks for the support as always!
#18 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 08:38 PM

Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Finally have internet back so maybe i'll be able to keep up better. Kind of feel like a loner again on this forum.

Rosie: I'm sorry to hear AF arrived; I hope you are able to find some answers with your RE. As much as I would love to be pregnant again, I would much prefer not if I am just going to lose it.

Bren94: Sorry to hear of your struggles with DH and getting him to agree to a child. I will tell you that my husband has wanted kids much longer than I have, but I realize that he may be the exception. Honestly, I was the one who needed convincing. I couldn't want anything more than I do now. TTC is stressful. Hopefully if you just focus on enjoying life you will get a pleasant surprise.

Jenjy: Your lines look awesome. I'm sorry to hear you are spotting. Best wishes that it is nothing. You and Rosie are making me nervous. This is kind of how events played out in February with us all.

Anna: I think enjoying downtime sounds so nice right now. I need to start looking into acupuncture again.. I loved it when I used to do it for IBS.

Discalceata: Welcome! I hope your stay is short. Good luck on clomid; I've heard the side effects can be a little hard but hopefully it will be worth it. I may have to try that eventually if femara doesn't work for me.

Eden: Congrats! Best wishes for a sticky bean.

Stella854: I know how you feel. We are at 8 months ourselves and it is a long exhausting journey. I wish you the best!

Hi DmarieV, good to see you. Hope your pregnancy is going smooth.

Jennsies: Good luck with your husbands SA. My husband may have to get one soon and it is definitely nerve wracking to think there may be something wrong. I am starting to think about getting a fertility monitor with how long it is taking us. do you like yours? I frankly hate my digital ovulation tests so far.. mostly because it broke after only four sticks and i paid $60 for it!

Ayme: Good luck with your appointment. I completely understand hating them. They just remind me of how empty my womb is lol.

AFM: CD17 and I really don't think I've ovulated yet. I had some pretty decent EWCM last night and I have had some pretty bad cramping today so I hope that is all good signs. My temp dropped down today as well. I just hate this stupid waiting game lol. I figure I'll give it a couple more days and then call the doc to see if they want to do something to trigger it or check on what's going on down there. The only thing keeping me sane right now is the fact that I can sense a baby spiritually. I seriously find it so very calming. Otherwise I'm a hot mess with anxiety and stomach pain.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#19 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM

I hope you ladies don't mind that I pop in and say hi. Feel free to tell me to get my butt outta here

SAHM (32)  Married to a bearded hunk (28) , DS  11/00, DD  06/09, two  in 2013,the final piece to our puzzle   is due 12/14
#20 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:04 PM

I like seeing you here lol doesn't bother me one bit. Feels good to know you guys are cheering the rest of us on.

I am in desperate need of poas addicts help. My reader is broken. The top stick is from yesterday(negative) the bottom is today. I feel like that is a good sign but does anyone know how to read these things? And of course until my temp shifts I won't count it. I've had more ewcm today too so I am hoping this is all a good sign.
#21 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:06 PM

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Hi, ladies & happy summer!

I'm following along here, but nothing much to add except sticky baby wishes all around.

Please add me to the "Waiting to O" list. I'm CD11, first cycle after IUD removal, so still working the kinks out. My hope is not to have to endure too many cycles w/o the IUD (which I loved), but I've been pretty much continually spotting since its removal (ugh!) & it feels like we'll never even get to DTD. I also can't find my BBT thermometer, so I'm using a crappy regular one that isn't as accurate. I've got to remember to buy one when I'm out tomorrow.

Hope June is a much more (BF) positive, month than May turned out to be for everyone.

Wife to since '98; Homeschooling, just completed my doctorate & becoming crunchier by the day; Mom to DSs: 06/10,12/05, & 1/99 & 1 on the way (3/15)
#22 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post
I like seeing you here lol doesn't bother me one bit. Feels good to know you guys are cheering the rest of us on.

I am in desperate need of poas addicts help. My reader is broken. The top stick is from yesterday(negative) the bottom is today. I feel like that is a good sign but does anyone know how to read these things? And of course until my temp shifts I won't count it. I've had more ewcm today too so I am hoping this is all a good sign.
the image isn't showing!

Of course I'm cheering you all on! I check in here daily!

#23 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmariev View Post
the image isn't showing!

Of course I'm cheering you all on! I check in here daily!
Yeah, sorry. I had to work the kinks out. Is it showing now?

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

#24 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 10:12 PM

I can see it now. The bottom one looks pretty darn good to me, but I'm no expert.

#25 of 461 Old 06-02-2014, 11:18 PM

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
AF came this afternoon and it was kind of bittersweet. Bitter because obviously I'm not pregnant, and she came earlier than I thought she would giving me a 10 day luteal phase as opposed to my normal 12. It's sweet because I bought myself a new menstrual cup last cycle (my Diva cup started smelling like cauliflower one afternoon so I decided it was time for a new one) and now I get to give my new Lunette a try! I'm also pleased that my O day was much earlier and that my first month back at charting seems to show an ovulatory pattern.

I had an appt with my GP last Thursday and she put me on Metformin to try and work on my insulin issues and help me lose some weight. I was worried about the side effects but the 500mg hasn't been too bad. I have a follow up with my OB on July 1st for the "if-you're-still-not-pregnant" chat which is pretty good timing. I will have either JUST found out I was pregnant or just started my cycle. DH has an appt with our GP on Friday to talk about his antidepressants because they're making it very hard for him to finish as well as potentially killing his sperm which is no bueno. So here's hoping JUNE will be our month!

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
#26 of 461 Old 06-03-2014, 06:23 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to tag people?

Thanks everyone, no problem starting a new thread.

Sorry to hear AF found you rosie2727.

No problem bren94. I was more frustrated that I only did it on June 2nd. LOL! Definitely stick around dear. Sorry to hear you and hubby seem to be in different places right now. I can move you to waiting to be ready if you would like?

Hope the spotting stops jenjy. Love the test progression

Glad you were able to take a break this month Anna1979 and enjoy your holiday

Hi and welcome discalceata

Hi EdenAurora, hope this baby sticks.

Hi and welcome Stella854, the journey can be frustrating, upsetting, and difficult at times. Hope you get a positive test soon

Hi dmariev. Feel free to stick around. It's nice to have someone who has succeeded around to remind us of our end goal!

Hi jennsies, sometimes people have really unhelpful advice, Glad you had a nice weekend. Hope your husband's test results are positive.

Hi ayme371, trust me I am not always positive but I am trying to concentrate on the positive. I have been having my up and downs. My anxiety has been a bit worse- more frequent in the last week. Hope your doctor's appt goes well hun

I am looking forward to changing some statuses soon!

Glad you got your internet back Alivewithyou. Hope you ovulate soon. I know what you mean about sensing a baby spiritually.

Hi and welcome Yaliina. Hope your cycles normalize quickly after the IUD removal.

Sorry to hear AF found you SeattleRain. Sounds like as upsetting as it is, you have a plan in place dear.

#27 of 461 Old 06-03-2014, 06:28 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here Any status changes need? Please put changes in BOLD, thanks everyone!

#28 of 461 Old 06-03-2014, 08:24 AM

@tinytina Yes, even though I really don't want to except it, I guess I belong in waiting to be ready. Thanks. For tagging, I just put an @ and then type out each name. Total pain in the butt with this new format because it doesn't predict a name like it used to.

@SeattleRain I hope June is your month. Good job at keeping your outlook positive.

@alivewithyou I wish I could be helpful but I have no clue about that stuff. It's uncharted territory for me. I hope it's good though!

@dmariev I think it's so nice that you want to come back and cheer everyone on.

@Yaliina I hope you get a BFP soon!

I hope everyone is doing really well. I'm still coming to terms with everything. DH is being so hot and cold with me right now. He'll give me a straight-forward "no" when TTC talk comes up and then we'll be laying in bed and he'll say something like "well I do really want a baby so I'll probably change my mind soon" as if he just wants me to wait indefinitely? I know I'm probably being selfish but I wish he'd give me a straight yes or no instead of stringing me along. I know he doesn't mean to though. He's just being honest and trying to verbalize how he feels the best he can. Poor guy.

June 18th, 2014
EDD February 26th, 2015
#29 of 461 Old 06-03-2014, 10:40 AM

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Thank you, @Anna1979 . I hope you enjoyed your vacation last month. No stress is nice.

Hi @Stella854 and @discalceata . Welcome and good luck!

Thank you for your positive thoughts, @EdenAurora . Congratulations! That is an awesomely dark line for being so early. Sticky vibes.

@dmariev , thank you for the encouragement! How far along are you now? Of course, pop in all you want! It's nice to see you.

Thank you, @jennsies . I think you are right to ignore advice to stop charting. It is such a super easy and quick way to monitor fertility. I hope your DH's results came back fine!

Thanks, @ayme371 . Let us know how your doc appt goes!

@bren94 , that is a really great plan for your situation! I hope your DH agrees instead of this confusing back-and-forth.

Thanks, @alivewithyou ! I know what you mean - it's like deja friggin vu. I love that you can sense a baby near you. I don't know how to read the digital opk sticks so I am no help.

@SeattleRain , I'm sorry! Why do you think your LP went down to 10 days?? That would worry me a bit. Mine is usually 12 as well.

@tinytina , thank you! Thinking of you. Yes, the tagging is hard because you have to type the username perfectly, otherwise who knows who you're tagging!

AFM. The spotting went red this morning. However, my FRER this morning was as dark as I had hoped it would be given the progression so far. Red has always signaled the end. I'm still hoping there's something that's making this situation different. I won't stop the progesterone until the tests go lighter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 027.jpg (106.8 KB, 10 views)

Jen , mom to DD12  and DS7   and six  ('01, '06, '13, '13, '14, '14).
#30 of 461 Old 06-03-2014, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjy View Post
Thank you, @Anna1979 . I hope you enjoyed your vacation last month. No stress is nice.

Hi @Stella854 and @discalceata . Welcome and good luck!

Thank you for your positive thoughts, @EdenAurora . Congratulations! That is an awesomely dark line for being so early. Sticky vibes.

@dmariev , thank you for the encouragement! How far along are you now? Of course, pop in all you want! It's nice to see you.

Thank you, @jennsies . I think you are right to ignore advice to stop charting. It is such a super easy and quick way to monitor fertility. I hope your DH's results came back fine!

Thanks, @ayme371 . Let us know how your doc appt goes!

@bren94 , that is a really great plan for your situation! I hope your DH agrees instead of this confusing back-and-forth.

Thanks, @alivewithyou ! I know what you mean - it's like deja friggin vu. I love that you can sense a baby near you. I don't know how to read the digital opk sticks so I am no help.

@SeattleRain , I'm sorry! Why do you think your LP went down to 10 days?? That would worry me a bit. Mine is usually 12 as well.

@tinytina , thank you! Thinking of you. Yes, the tagging is hard because you have to type the username perfectly, otherwise who knows who you're tagging!

AFM. The spotting went red this morning. However, my FRER this morning was as dark as I had hoped it would be given the progression so far. Red has always signaled the end. I'm still hoping there's something that's making this situation different. I won't stop the progesterone until the tests go lighter.
Ugh! I wonder why it's progressing so nicely, but accompanied by bleeding? So frustrating!! I hope this time is different! Keep us posted!

Just out of curiosity - no judging, but how many FRERs do you go thru a month? Do you buy them online? They seem so expensive to me! I guess they aren't that bad, but still!! If I were using 5-6 every month, I'd think it would add up pretty quickly!

Me , 38 years old; DH , 39 years old
DD - 11 , DD - 9 (both from previous marriage), and me and DH have DS - 4 .
07/04, 02/13, 10/13, 02/14,
05/14

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page